Author's Chapter Notes:

I've had this chapter written out since April, when I began this story. LOL And, well... We all know what happens on this night...

I hope you enjoy!! :)) 

 "Josh," she giggled, her hands pushing against his shoulders.

They had gotten into the limo 20 minutes ago and JC was already all over her on the long, black, leather cushioned seats.

"Mmm?" he responded, his face buried in her neck, sucking on the skin.

"Just a little while longer babe," she said softly.

"God Lizzie, I don't know if I can wait that long," JC complained. He lifted his head to look down at her.

She smiled up at him. "Trust me. You can. You've made it this far, you can go a little longer."

 "Oh, I can go all night if you know what I'm saying."

Liz laughed. "You got it space cowboy," she winked.

"I knew it was a bad idea playing you that song. I should have made you wait like everybody else."

"Why-yi-yi-yippie-yi-yay-yippie-yi-yo-yippie-yi-yay."

"You gonna come and take a ride with your space cowboy tonight baby?" 

Liz laughed. "Mmhmm."

He felt the limo come to a stop and lowered the tinted windows, realizing they were in his driveway. He broke out in a grin.

"We're here," JC grinned. He lifted him-self off of her and sat up straight, running a hand through his hair.

She smiled and sat up, smoothing her hands over the white, satin material of the dress.

He took her hand and opened the door in the limo, letting them out. He made a signal to their driver and then turned back to his bride as they stood on the doormat.

She wrapped her arms around his neck trying to pull him in for another kiss before they got inside, but by the time the first arm was around him, he swung one arm under her knees and the other behind her back.

She gasped in surprise when she felt herself leave the ground, and he looked at her with a grin.

"Welcome home Mrs. Chasez," he said and she pushed open the front door.

He stepped over the threshold and put her down gently. He pulled her in closely to him.

"Bedroom... Now," she demanded softly to him.

She didn't have to say any more before JC had a hold of her hand and practically ran to and up the stairs.

"Josh, not so fast!" she said giggling. "I'll fall!"

"Sorry," he said, leading them down the hallway to his - wait - their bedroom.

He entered and Liz froze in doorway, stunned by what was before her. She gasped.

The room was dimmed, with only a few vanilla scented candles aligned on the dresser. There was one on each bedside table. The comforter was already pulled down exposing the dark red sheets underneath, and the pillows were already fluffed and up against the headboard. A few rose petals were scattered on the surface and two glasses of champagne were set on a small glass table. In the middle, there was a squared white plate with six chocolate drizzled strawberries.

He smiled happily, watching the expression on her face.

"I know you wanted tonight to be special. Do you like it?" he asked her softly.

She took another step into the room, and he followed her.

"You're incredible, you know that?" she smiled, turning around to face him.

"It's only because I love you so much," he said wrapping his arms around her waist, slightly blushing. He had never done this for a girl before. Quite frankly, he thought the whole thing was pretty much too clichéd but he was glad he had pulled it off, and seeing her take it all in had made it worthwhile.

"It's pretty much the cheesiest thing," JC chuckled, looking around. "Our first time. The champagne. Dimmed lights and candles. The satin sheets. I wasn't sure if this was how you always envisioned your wedding night but I tried to give you the whole deal."

Liz smiled. "It's amazing. Thank you."

"Well I'm glad you liked this part of the night. Now we can move on to... the other part of the night."

"Then I'll be right back," she whispered. She kissed that spot she knew drove him crazy - close to the ear, right below the jaw - before turning away.

She heard him growl deep in his throat as she walked slowly over to the dresser. She pulled the drawer toward her and reached in, pulling out a small Victoria's Secret gift bag.

She walked slowly over to the master bathroom connected to the bedroom, and looked back over to JC, who had still been standing still in place watching her. She gave him a smirk and winked, before closing the door.

"Dear God," JC murmured to himself. He blew out the candles on the nightstands and sat on the side edge of the bed, his back to the room, facing the wall.

He took a couple minutes to mentally run through what he had had done this morning. He had made sure to disconnect all the telephone lines in the house, and had shut off all the computers, even pulling the cables from the TVs. He had locked the gates and kept his cell phone on vibrate downstairs making sure no one could reach him at any point in time during the night. He wanted no disturbances, period.

"Tonight's the night," JC thought silently, smiling softly to himself. It had been a while since he had been someone's ‘first', and he was determined to do it right with Liz.

She was so soft and delicate, he was almost afraid to go beyond his boundaries with her, feeling as though he didn't deserve such a privilege. But at the same time, he couldn't bear the thought of keeping his hands off her.

He kicked off his dress shoes and took off his tuxedo jacket, undoing the buttons at the end of the sleeves at his wrists and the first couple buttons at the top, near his neck.

He was about to start undoing the others when he sensed soft movement on the bed, and felt two soft hands run smoothly over his shoulders and around his chest. She rested her chin on his shoulders and spoke softly.

"Hey there," she smiled as her hair fell past his shoulder.

God she smelled so good!

"Hi," He smiled and got up, turning around to keep his hands on her hips. She rose up and knelt on the bed, looking up at him shyly.

JC wanted to just let things get going right at that moment, but he used every bit of will power he had left to keep himself from throwing her down on the mattress and kicking things off right then and there.

"Lizzie, you look..." He was lost for words. "Damn!" he whispered to her as his eyes travelled up and down her body only covered by her bra and the matching thong.

She too was pleased with the dark blue, lace bikini-like lingerie she had bought a few days ago, specifically for this night.

She raised herself up a little more and started planting soft kisses on his jaw line, focusing her hands on unbuckling his belt that was still on. When she had gotten that off, she went back for his shirt to finish undoing the buttons.

By now she had started nibbling on his ear lobe and JC's hands had made their way to firmly holding her beneath the curves of her butt so that she was up against him.

She pressed her hips into his, already feeling his erection inside of his pants.

JC groaned softly.

"Excited already?" Liz asked him teasingly. She took off his shirt and running her long fingers up and down his chest.

"God, I have never been this fucking hard so fast before," he muttered, letting his head fall back.

"Glad I could help," she grinned, kissing his Adam's apple.

"Lizzie..." he said softly.

"Mm?"

"Baby, you're ready for this, right?" he asked gently.

 "This is our night Josh. I'm as ready as I'll ever be."

"I just mean, well... You know..."

She looked at him and smiled. "What?"

"Are you scared?"

"Well, it's my first time..."

He used the back of his index finger on his right hand to stroke her cheek gently.

"Just uh... Don't be too rough, alright?" There was a slight sense of nervousness in her tone. "At least not this time."

JC smiled.

"I'm going to make you feel so good, baby." He promised. "We'll go slow. I'll be gentle. I promise you."

"I know you are, and I know you will be." She placed her palm flat against his cheek. "And I love you for that."  

 "I love you too. Slow, sweet love," he began tracing the outline of her lower lip with his thumb, across her jaw line, down her neck and he trailed his fingers along the lace strap of her bra. "All night long..."

She nodded, smiling.

He looked over to the little plastic wrappers at the bedside and turned back to her. She leaned over and spoke to him, almost seductively.

"We won't be needing those," she whispered.

He looked at her in slight confusion.

"I uh... went on the pill." she said, licking his neck.

He raised his eyebrows. "Oh really?" he teased.

"I want nothing between us," she told him.  "I want to feel all of you." She used the other palm of her hand to press against his crotch. "Every-," she squeezed gently. "-Inch."

This time he couldn't take it anymore. His lips met hers, while their tongues sought each other in hunger as they both fell back onto the bed, him on top of her.

"Jace," she groaned, feeling his manliness press into her core from inside his pants. "Take ‘em off."

Without tearing his lips away from her neck, he started kicking around trying to get his pants off. He successfully kicked them to the far corner of the room.

"Much better," she stated breathlessly, feeling his legs on top of hers.

 "God, I love your body babe." JC groaned. He balanced himself on his arms so than he was leaning over her. He let his kisses take over her entire anatomy.

"I love these arms," he said, kissing them softly. "I love this neck. I love these lips. God, baby I love your breasts. I love this stomach. I love these legs. I love you." He whispered to her. "And so far, I'm loving this," he said, moving one of his hands down south and into the frontal part of her thong, fondling with the already damp area and pinching gently on the sensitive flesh.

He was her husband now and that alone gave him enough confidence to touch her in ways he hadn't been able to before.

She gasped.

"You're already so wet baby," he mumbled in her ear, stroking and feeling how aroused she already was.

She trembled beneath him as he kept up the action that caused her inner thighs to twitch.

"I think it's time to take these off?" he said softly to her, feeling how soaked the lower piece was quickly becoming.

She just nodded, slowly.

Before going any further, he moved back up and wrapped his arms behind her, unfastening the hook of her bra. He threw it off the bed. He caressed her entire torso up and down, over her ribcage and his large hands cupped her B-cup breasts. He smiled as he looked down.

"I'm going to take my time with you baby girl," he said to her softly.

She managed a smile despite feeling a little uncomfortable that she was practically lying naked under him but she eased up when she saw the smile on his face. He liked what he saw.

"They're not that great you know," she said softly. She watched him as he admired her chest and used his large hands to get used to the feel of them, cupping and massaging.

"You're right," JC nodded, squeezing her breasts tenderly. "They're so much better."

She smiled up at him.

"You have no idea how long I've waited to do this."  

He swiped his thumb over each swollen nub and her nipples reacted instantly to his touch. He did it once more before leaning down and sucking slowly on the sore area, taking the bud into his mouth and between his teeth, flicking his tongue against it.

She gasped softly, arching her back off the mattress and semiconsciously pushing herself more into him.

He moved slowly, from breast to breast, nibbling, licking and sucking repeatedly before he could feel her juices starting to slowly stream down her legs.

Lifting his head and looking straight into her eyes, he moved his hands back down her body and hooked his fingers around the sides of the underwear and pulled them straight down to her ankles. He threw them behind him, the final article of clothing silently hitting the carpeted floor.

JC smirked as he moved his body down hers and knelt between her legs. He slowly spread them as far apart as he could for full access so that she was completely open to him from this angle.

Liz immediately stiffened when she felt the cool air wash over her bare body and she suddenly became self-conscious.

Thank God for bikini waxing.

She watched as JC focused intently on what was in front of him. She almost went through with her urge of getting up and pulling the comforter over her body, not knowing that JC wanted the complete opposite.

"Okay, Jace..." she began softly, instinctively trying to squeeze her thighs together to kind of hide herself but JC shook his head slowly, spreading her out back to the way she was.

He lifted one of her legs and rested it on his shoulder, granting him more available access to her as he smiled his personal the view.

"You have no idea how beautiful you are baby," he murmured softly, leaning over to kiss the lips softly.

She gasped and had to grip the sheets at each side of the bed in order to control herself.

"You're perfect."

He continued to kiss at her while his fingers parted her folds slowly, finally finding the treasure he was looking for. He ran his tongue slowly up her clit, she completely lost in the pleasure she never knew a person could experience from the actions of another.

"J-Josh..." she whispered, her voice trailing off. "Oh God..."

He smiled, and sucked hungrily but gently on her pleasure nub until she started squirming and arching her back off the mattress, handfuls of the sheet in the grips of both her hands.

He smirked, keeping his head down and nibbling on her womanhood. Having to use his hands to hold down on her thigh to keep her in place, she was pinned down so that she was forced to endure the blissful torment he was putting her through as his lips and tongue caressed her wet heat.

He smiled to himself as he swirled and flicked his tongue around on her sodden clit, enjoying the many whimpers of pleasure that were escaping from her lips.

The noises she made just made him keep going on for more and more, determined to get her to that place of climax where he knew she'd lose herself. The more noises she made, the harder he sucked and teased.

Liz was losing it.

She had never been tortured like this before, and she loved it. She wasn't sure how much more of it she could take, until she felt one long number slide into her without warning, testing her readiness and forcing her to arch her back begging him for more. She gasped loudly.

"Oh my-"

 "Just relax babygirl," he advised her softly, feeling her body stiffen up at his delicate touch. "Take it easy, alright?"

She wasn't sure how much more she could handle until a few seconds later she felt another finger join the first, stretching her yet causing slight but temporary discomfort.

He started pumping his fingers in and out of her, going deeper each time.  JC kept sucking and licking until he finally bent his fingers inside of her, palm up, in a ‘Come' motion. He felt her tremble and he knew he had hit her G spot.

"Josh!" she called out, bucking up her hips while he was still between her legs. A mind blowing sensation over her body when he hit that spot inside of her that made her toes curl and made her back arch. "Oh my God!"

Should this even be legal!? Not with JC Chasez it shouldn't!

 He smirked and sucked down hard on her clit once more before all her juices came spilling out into his mouth, and he made sure not leave so much as a drip behind.

"You taste so good Lizzie," he said, licking his lips.

He could feel her body still quaking as the sensation washed over her.

He removed his boxers quickly and made his way further on top of her, so that now they were chest to chest and his erection was pressing into her inner thigh. The comforter covered their naked bodies from the waist down and their legs tangled under the covers.

"Jace..." she moaned softly, her eyelids fluttering as she came down from her high.

"You like that?" He whispered into her ear.

"I want you."

"You ready for me?"

"Yes, please," she panted. She was begging, unable to tame the urge of wanting to feel him inside of her.

Her body desperately craved the pleasure he was bantering.

His lips captured hers, while he moved between her thighs and rubbed himself in her wetness.

They both moaned in unanimity into the other's mouth. Her hands found their way into his thick head of brown hair and to the back of his neck.

She needed something to hold on to.

"Feels sooo damn good Lizzie," JC moaned against her lips as he continued the action. "Shit."

 "Quit teasing," she whined.

He used one of his hands to direct himself to her opening, teasing the entrance with the head.

"Jace..." she trembled softly, staring into his sea blue orbs. "Please..."

"Just try to relax, alright?" he advised her quietly, nuzzling his nose against her cheek.  

She nodded, keeping her hold around his upper body. She had one hand gripping the short hairs at the back of his neck, and the other around his shoulders, resting at his mid-back.

He pushed into her slick, wet, heat slowly, inch by inch as he gave her body time to adjust to his large size.

He looked down at her pained face as she felt her most private and delicate of areas slowly become invaded by his throbbing shaft.

Her mouth opened but no sound came out. She gripped his hair tightly as he kept going. She wasn't sure if it felt good yet. There was still that feeling of aching pressure as she felt him squeeze himself into her tightness but it hurt too good to ask him to stop.

He was long, thick, and rock hard. Damn! She couldn't find the words to ask him to stop even if she wanted to.

"Fuck," JC panted, his forehead dropping to rest on her shoulder but he still wasn't all the way in.

"Good, God," she managed to croak out.

 He immediately lifted his head and looked down at her to see her expression. "How'd you feel?"

"I feel... Really, filled."

"You're so tight baby."

Liz didn't respond.

 "You okay so far?"

She nodded slowly. "Y-Yea, I'm alright."

"Do you want me to stop?" he asked gently but she shook her head. "Do you need me to pull out?"

"No. Keep going."

Not wanting to push himself too quickly too soon, it took every bit of will power he had in his body not to slam into her when he felt her heat around him.

He was at her last bit of innocence and she felt him prod at the barricade between them.

JC closed his eyes briefly and exhaled softly. As much as he was enjoying this, and as long as he had waited for this moment, he was hesitant about being the one to cause her the physical pain that came along with the debut package.

This was her first time and she depended on him to be careful with her. He was the one in full control in their present situation. He looked at her hesitantly, his forearms that were holding him up, shaky.

She knew what he was thinking, and she stared into his eyes that showed worry, yet an unbelievable amount of love.

"Lizzie, I don't want to hurt you baby," he said softly.

She brought his neck down to give him a kiss on the lips. "I know it's going to hurt," she started. "But don't worry about that, okay? I trust you with me Josh. So let's just get past this part so we can start... the loving." she said with a small smile.

"I don't think I'm ever going to be able to stop that."

He chuckled lightly, looking down at where their bodies had become one.

"Now baby, please!" she whispered, practically begging, desperate to allay the heat that had formed in the pit of her stomach.

"I know," he said softly.

"Do it," she tightened her arms around his neck. "Gimme what you got. I'm ready."

He smiled down at her and lowered his head to kiss her again, maintaining his balance on his arms. He kept his lips in contact with hers and closed his eyes.

A second later, he pulled out almost all the way, just leaving the head inside of her, and thrust into her in the easiest way that he could, but hard enough to break the barrier that had been within her separating them.

Feeling the sudden pressure and the feeling of a knife stabbing her between the legs, she tore her lips away from his and gasped loudly, her eyes closed. She then opened them, tears slowly forming.

Well that hurt!

"Oh God, Lizzie-"

Liz shook her head and tried to give him a smile. "No, no I'm okay," she tried assuring him, feeling a ‘pinch and burn' sting shoot up and down her body.

"Lizzie, am I hurting you?"

"I just need a sec, it's fine. I'm okay."

"I'm sorry baby," he said softly, seeing the pain on her face.

He remained fairly stiff on top of her as he feared he'd hurt her with any more sudden movement so he just let his lips lightly press against her neck while his nose nuzzled at the skin.

 About 25 silent seconds had passed before she looked at him and smiled.

"Okay," she said, exhaling softly. "I'm okay."

"You sure?"

"Positive. Show me what you got Chasez."

"Tell me if you need me to stop, okay?"

"Okay Josh," she nodded with a small smile.

He smiled down at her and moved up further so that now he was buried deep inside of her, causing both of them to moan.

"We fit... perfectly." she said, feeling her body stretch beyond it's thought capacity.

"God babe, you're so hot and wet and... so God-damn tight," he moaned into her neck. JC felt her velvety walls clamp down around him, almost like suctioning. "You feel so good Lizzie."

She wrapped her legs around him, tightening the muscles.

Assured that it had started feeling good not only for him but for her too, he started slowly pulling out, then thrusting gently back in, until her body got used to the movement and he picked up the pace.

He rolled his hips against hers, setting a slow but steady rhythm.

He grunted softly.

"Fuck!" She gasped, overwhelmed by the pleasure JC was making her feel. "Right there, yes!"

He sucked and bit on her neck between his thrusts, and her fingernails dug into his back sure to leave behind half moon marks the next morning.

She pulled him in tighter, if that was even possible, and started moving in sync with him, bucking up her hips to meet his thrusts allowing him to go as deep and as far as their bodies would allow.

JC lifted his head to look at her. A few more thrusts and she could feel herself get close to her breaking point.

"Oh God... Josh," she whimpered helplessly, feeling him hit all the right spots deep inside of her she knew only he could get to. "I... Yes! Oh God," she whispered.

He knew she was close so he brought his forehead up to lean against hers, not at any time breaking their perfect paced rhythm.

"I got you babygirl," he assured her softly as he kept rocking into her, his own nails digging gently into the back of her thighs as he held her legs up to his waist. She bucked up her hips once more, causing him to growl deep within his throat.

"Josh, I think I'm going to come," she said. Liz squeezed her eyes shut and threw her head back as she tried to keep moving with him.

"Let it go baby," he panted into her ear, knowing he wasn't far behind. He grunted. "Come for me."

She bit into his shoulder blade as he quickened his thrusts. She cried out softly when he moved one hand down to where their bodies were connected, pinching her clit.

"Oh my God," she whimpered, about to go off the edge. "Oh my God, oh my God -"

"Come on Lizzie, just let it all go baby," he whispered to her, rolling his hips against hers. "Don't fight it."

"Josh, come with me." she trembled, holding on to him as if for dear life.

He groaned loudly, feeling her walls tighten around him. "Fuck, I'm right there with you babygirl."

 "J-Josh!" she cried out, feeling herself get ready to lose it. "Ah!"

"That's it baby, just like that." he urged her on, his voice husky. "Go with it, come on. Say my name Lizzie."

She tightened her legs around his waist and felt him use the pad of his thumb rub down on her harder.  

One more thrust and that was all she needed before her release threw her over the edge.

"Josh!" she shrieked so loudly it hurt her throat, feeling the intense waves of her orgasm wash over her one by one. "Oh my-" she threw her head back, her nails clawing into the smooth skin of his back. "God, yes! Ah! Josh!"

He felt her walls close in on him, squeezing him like a vice and his own orgasm took its course over his body.

"Lizzie!" he cried out her name as he felt himself shoot his hot load deep within her, riding the waves of his bliss. "Yes! God, baby yes! Damn!"

A couple more thrusts later, and they both were still trembling under the covers trying to recover. JC had collapsed on top of her, breathing heavily, his head resting on her chest.

They were still connected and he could hear her heart beating quickly as her orgasm left her body.

"You alright there?" he asked her.

"Y-Yea," she replied softly.

"Did I do okay for you?" he asked her, slightly panting, using the fingers on his left hand to swirl around the nipple on her breast that was glistening with sweat.  

She ran her fingers through the moist waves of his brown hair, smiling.

"Josh, that was... incredible," she said breathing heavily, kissing his head.

"Jeez Liz, I've never had anything like that before. God babe, you were so worth the wait."

"So I was okay? I did it right?" she asked, kind of nervous.

He rose up too look at her with a grin. "Baby, you were fantastic! You had me going in there!"

 She smiled and nodded an ‘Okay'.

He pulled out slowly and rolled off her to lay on his back. He dragged her on top of him and held on to her so that she was stuck on to him like a second skin.

She sighed in contentment. "I love you," she said, feeling his arms wrap around her.

"I love you too ... So much," he smiled, running his hand up and down her bare back. "Elizabeth Chasez. Do you know how much I love being able to say that?"

She giggled. "Well I'm glad you like it, because you're going to be saying it for the rest of your life."

"That's something I think I'm looking forward to," JC said with a smile. "I wasn't too hard, was I babe? I didn't hurt you a lot did I?"

She shook her head. "Maybe a little bit at first but Jace, you made me feel... Wow... If I knew it was going to be like that I would have let us done it months ago!"

 He grinned, reaching over for a strawberry from the plate they hadn't touched yet. "It was worth the wait."

He held it up to her lips and she took a bite. She reached over and fed him one as well, although he seemed to enjoy the taste of her fingers more than the actual fruit.

"Josh," she said giggling as he swirled his tongue over the tips of her fingers, after he swallowed the strawberry. "Babe..."

"What?" he asked innocently. "It's not my fault my wife tastes better than chocolate covered fruit."

She felt her heart swell. It was the first time he had referred to her as ‘his wife'.

"You're silly," she said, blushing.

He chuckled. "I'm not silly. I'm your husband."

"That you are. What time is our flight tomorrow?" she asked, resting her head on his chest.

"Seven o' clock," he replied. "It's a 3 hour flight, you know. I wonder how we'll pass the time." he winked.

"Hmm, sleeping?" she teased.

JC snorted. "Woman please, the only sleep we're getting for the next four days is sex."

She laughed out loud and rolled over, bringing him on top of her. She brought him down for a kiss.

"I don't know if I'm ever going to have enough of you now," JC murmured. "I'm going to keep wanting you so bad. Slow and fast, hard and rough or gentle and intimate... I'm going to give it all to you baby."

Liz smiled. "Didn't you just have me?"

He smirked. "Yes, I did. And it was fantastic."

"I want you too, Jace."

JC grinned. "Round two then?"

 "Yes!" Liz replied with no hesitation.

"You're gonna be so sore though," he reminded her with a frown. "We'd have to only hope you'd be able to walk around in the morning."

She reached down under the comforter and wrapped her hand around his quickly hardening wand that had just worked its magic on her. She gripped it and squeezed gently. "I don't care."

JC hissed.

"Good God Liz," he muttered.

"I'll be okay in the morning. But the morning is morning and I want us to make this night last for as long as we could let it. I want you to make love to me until we both feel like we can't even move. Take us back to that place for those few moments of passion between us. Make love to me, all night long."

"That's a lot of time... That's a lot of loving."

"I'm not complaining," Liz whispered.

"Neither am I," JC mumbled against her lips.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, you basically just a full chapter of virgin sex with JC. I hope you guys didn't mind. Sorry these past couple chapters weren't drama filled but I promise to make up for that in the upcoming final chapters. Thanks for reading!

Review!! Review!! Review!! Review!!

:)) 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral love firsttime tour breakupjc boyfriendjc proposal marriedjc tourjc pregnant marriage