Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter is the shortest :/ LOL but it took me a while to write.. I've got all the juicy stuff swimming around in my head just waiting to be typed out but for now, we're just settling in ;) Thank you all for reading and reviewing!! :)) Enjoy!
Pool

They couldn’t help the small smiles forming on their faces as the water pulled them away from each other. The moment however, was interrupted when a huge splash of water sprayed up in their faces, pushing them further away.

“Now that’s how you do a canon ball” Justin said, when he surfaced from beneath the water, particularly talking to Chris, who was now standing at the edge of the pool, his hands on his hips, looking down at Justin.

“Whatever man” Chris said, simply jumping back into the water. “I’m too old to be doing canon balls anyways, but I bet JC could take you”

“Please, the guy couldn’t even beat me at a game of basketball” Justin scoffed.

“But Liz sure did” JC teased, getting out of the pool. “And beat this” He stood a couple of feet away from the pool, his back to the water, and did a one handed back flip back plunging down into the 6ft of chlorine.

“Woooo” Liz and Emma clapped, Justin frowning.

“Let’s just get back to swimming for fun” he mumbled, when JC came up for air, a huge grin on his face. Even Lance and Joey, who were working on the food, were smiling at the entertainment their friends were providing.

JC and Chris were having fun, teasing Justin, while Emma floated off to where Liz sat, on one of the white stools built in the deeper area of the pool.

“I saw you two, you know” she smiled, trying to settle herself on one of the seats.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about” Liz said, looking down, into the water, a small smile forming on her face as she remembered JC’s hands around her waist.

“Uh huh, keep lying to yourself” Emma said. “But the rest of us see it”

“See what?”

“The exact reason you’re smiling”

Liz blushed, and looked over to JC who was on top of Chris’ shoulders while Justin, who had managed to pull Lance into the pool, was on his shoulders. The 4 friends were battling it out to see which set would collapse into the water first.

“He’s pretty great isn’t he” Liz said, watching him laugh and stumble, playing on top Chris’ shoulders.

“So you admit you like him”

Liz sighed. “Guess I do”

“You need to stop lying- Wait what?”

“I said I think I like him”

Emma laughed out and pushed her off the stool. “Finally!”

“Hey, it isn’t a big deal.” Liz insisted. “Nothing’s going to happen”


“Lance, this is probably one of the best steaks I have ever had” Emma said, swallowing the meat.

After spending almost an hour in the pool, the food was done, and this time not burnt. Now, they all sat around the picnic table, towels around their shoulders, chatting and eating. Liz and JC sat opposite each other.

“Hey I helped you know” Joey pointed out

There was a sarcastic chorus of “Yea” and “Of course you did Joey” going around.

“Anyone wanna play a game?” Chris asked after taking a drink of his lemonade.

“Like what?” Lance asked.

“How about 20 questions?” Justin offered

“Yea, that’ll be fun. Give us all a better chance to know each other” Emma said

“Who’s gonna start?” Chris asked

“I will” Justin replied. He stared straight toward Emma. “Would you do me?” he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Emma laughed. “I’m too old for you sweetie, but if I was 5 or 6 years younger,” she leaned toward him “ I would so do you”

Everyone erupted into laughter, and Justin actually blushed. Liz nudged her friend playfully on the arm.

“I got one” Emma said. “JC” she started, causing him to look up in surprise from his plate of food. “Where is the most outrageous place you have ever done it?”

Even the other guys, and Liz were curious.

“Done what?”

“Do you want an explanation, or a demonstration?” Lance said

“Oh, that” JC said. “Um”

“C’mon C” Justin said. “We’re big boys-and girls-here.”

All eyes were on JC.

He sighed. “On her lawn. At midnight” He blushed. “Don’t ask”

He got a high five from Emma and a couple pat on the backs from his friends.

 “What about you Lizzie?” Joey asked.

“What about me?” she asked

“Where’s the most outrageous place you’ve done it?”

Emma stifled a laugh that she failed to hide. Liz shot her a quick glare.

“I’ve never, well. I’m a virgin actually”

JC almost choked on his food at that point.

“Seriously?” Chris asked.

“I’m waiting for the right guy” Liz said quietly

“Man, even I’ve had a little action” Justin said, almost to himself

“Yea J, it’s called masturbation” Chris retorted

“Shut up man!” Justin said, throwing a chip at him.

“Wow” JC spoke up. “You don’t look like, well at the clubs I mean. Seriously?”

“Why is everyone so shocked?” Liz laughed. “Are you saying I look like a slut?”

“Oh, no no no” JC insisted.  “I just meant, oh you know what I mean” he mumbled.

“Well I think it’s great” Lance said. “That’s you’re waiting for marriage I mean. That’s something to be commended for”

“Thanks”

The game went on for a few more minutes while they all ate. Justin, Chris, Emma and Lance were all ready to jump back into the pool within the 20 minutes after they had all finished, not at all caring about whether or not they’d eventually catch a cramp. Joey had secretly gone back for second helpings.

“Aren’t you gonna go in? JC asked Liz.

They were both in the kitchen, with a clear view of the pool outside. She stood next to the counter, slicing the apple pie she had brought over. JC sat on the breakfast stool, opposite her.

“Nah, I’m so full from that meal we just had to even move around” she giggled. “I think I’m done swimming for the day. I think I’m just gonna go change” she said, looking down at the semi-dry bikini she still wore.

JC smiled. “Before you do that, I got something for ya”

Liz stopped slicing momentarily to look at him. “You do?”

He slid off the stool and went over to grab her wrist. “Yea, c’mon” he said leading her down the hall to his bedroom.

She stood next to his wall of Hard Rock Café menus while he went to his bed and reached under the pillow. He pulled out a case and held it behind his back and approached her, a smile on his face.

“Ta-da” he sang, revealing the *NSYNC record from behind his back. “I got you an official copy”

Liz’s eyes bulged almost out of her head, and she practically grabbed the case out of his hand.

“Oh my gosh Josh!!” she squealed. She stared at the cover, then back up at him. “That’s you!”

“Yea” he chuckled.

“I thought you were gonna make me wait until it came out”

“I wanted to, but, like you said, you’re special. I even mentioned you in my ‘Thank You’.”

She grinned and threw her arms around his neck. “Thank you” she said. “And I am so happy for you”

He held on behind her waist. “Thanks”

They came out of the embrace. Liz was still in awe. “Gosh I’m gonna play this as soon as I get home”

She grinned at him, and he couldn’t stop staring at her. She stared right back.

He cleared his throat, tearing his eyes away from hers. “Alright, well um. I’ll let you get changed now”

“Yea, thanks”

He nodded and left, closing the door behind him.

She sighed happily and sat on the edge of his bed, looking down at the c.d. case in her hands, looking directly at his picture in the middle.

So she was special. 

** 

“Thanks for having us over Josh” Emma said, hugging him.

“Anytime” he said, as she moved on to hug Chris and Justin.

“It was fun” Liz admitted.

She went in to hug JC. God, those arms around her!

“Thanks” she said with a smile.

“Enjoy the record” he told her quietly and she nodded in reply.

After they had said their goodbyes, it was getting close to 7pm.

“So you had fun?” Emma asked, pulling out of the driveway.

“Yea, I really did” Liz replied smiling, leaning her head back against the seat.


Liz lay awake in bed that night, smiling, and nodding her head to the beat of the music playing on the music player next to her. She flipped through the manual the cover was on, looking through the pictures and reading through the Thank You’s. She stopped and smile reading over what JC had written.

“…. Another special thanks goes out to a new friend I made this year. Sometimes a smile or a hug can make some of your worst moments become a couple of your best. Thank you for showing me that and being my friend this year. I appreciate the time we’ve had together. You know who you are…”

 

Almost as if he knew she was thinking about him, her phone went off to signal a text message.

Enjoying the music? :)

-I’m lovin it! You guys are incredible!

Glad you like it

-Thanks for what you wrote about me btw. It was really nice

And I meant the part where I said I appreciate the time we’ve had together

-I do too, you know

What are you doing tomorrow?

-Work? :/ Oh right. Wanna do something though?

-haha Josh didn’t I just spend my afternoon with you today?

But we didn’t get to talk like we usually do-??We didn’t get ‘us’ time. Let me buy us dinner, and we can eat here. I think the guys are going out

-Yea, I think Em has another date. You sure?

Yes!

-Then great! I’ll see you tomorrow!

So around 7?

-I’ll get Em to drop me off on our way home from work

Sure you won’t be too tired?-Probably will, but who cares. I work too much anyways. And things are a little slow right now

LOL See ya at 7 then!

-Goodnight Josh :)

Night Lizzie :)


“Need me to pick you up?” Emma asked, turning the corner to where the members of NSYNC lived

“No thanks mom”

“Hey, don’t mom me. You’re the one who’s on a date with a guy who you refuse to take this further with”

Liz rolled her eyes. “I feel relaxed around him, I don’t worry about work or anything. I think that’s good. He’s a good stress reliever”

“Probably in more ways than one” Emma said under her breath

“Oh shut up” Liz said, pushing her friend playfully

“Hey, once I get the details when you come home, it’s all good with me”

“Hey you’re going out anyways, so I would have been home alone either way.”

“You know, having him in your life may actually be good for you. You need to get out more”

“Have a good date Em” she said, when they pulled up outside the house.

“I want details when you get home” she said

“There isn’t gonna be anything to tell” Liz replied slamming the car door.

Emma smiled to herself, and drove off.

Liz walked up the driveway and noticed to door was unlocked, so she entered.

“Josh?” she called out, but there was no response. She did however hear the distant sounds of a piano, so she followed the music, which led her into the living room.

There she saw JC sitting at the piano, a notepad on his lap and a pencil between the fingers of his right hand. He played soft melodic notes, his eyes closed, he was lost in his own world. Liz just leaned against the doorframe for a minute or two, watching, and listening.

After the final note, he sighed and looked at his watch. He set down the notepad on the top of the piano and turned around to get up, but he almost gave himself a heart attack seeing Liz, staring at him.

“Holy shit!” he said, his hand against the left part of his chest. “How long have you been there?”

She walked toward him to join him on the seat in front of the instrument. “You left the front door unlocked, and long enough to ear that song. That was beautiful Josh”

He looked at her. “Thanks”

“What was it?”

“Just something I made up” he shrugged. “Nothing special. I was bored”

She rested her hands on top of the keys and looked at him.

“Show me”

“How to play the song?”

“Yea, I wanna learn”

JC smiled and rested his hands lightly over hers. He let her play a few keys that were the main sounds of the melody. Their hands travelled together over them. When he finished the last note, he relaxed his palms on the back of her hands, and they looked at each other.

“Beautiful” Liz said, quietly. “You’re extremely talented”

The setting was too much for JC. “Thanks” he replied softly, slowly leaning in. Liz felt her heart, and time stop. Before she could feel his breath on her face, the doorbell rang, and she felt the moment ruined.

JC got up, realizing what they were doing, or what they had almost done. Again.

“That’s uh.. Dinner. I got Chinese if you don’t mind”

Liz shook her head, still sitting on the seat. “Not at all”

The doorbell rang again. “I’ll be back” JC mumbled

He paid the delivery guy and met Liz in the kitchen.

“Are we eating out of the carton or in plates?” she asked

“I like out of the carton, but you can take out two glasses for the drinks”

“Where are they?” Liz asked, looking around the kitchen

“Top shelf, in the cupboard behind you”

Liz frowned, trying to reach the glasses, that were on a shelf that was obviously too high for her to reach.  JC looked up, and went back down for half a second before he looked back up again. His gaze had immediately settled on the little area of skin exposed at her lower back as her t-shirt rose up everytime she tried reaching up. Even when she wasn’t trying to be sexy, she was turning him on.  He walked over to stand behind her.

“Hey, Josh, you really need to put these glasses lower” she said, still reaching.

He rested one hand at the side of her hip and his other hand on her forearm, and lifted her a little, allowing her to get the achieve height she needed.

“Better?” he asked, his hot breath making the hairs on the back of her neck rise.

She set the glasses on the ceramic tile countertop and slowly turned around to look at him. He tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear, before speaking. “Lizzie” he started but he was cut off, when he felt her swallow his words.

It was like time had stopped all over again, and their fantasies had taken over reality.

“Josh, I-” she said when they pulled away but JC didn’t let her finish.

“Again, please” he pleaded.

She obeyed and did as was asked. She felt his tongue against her bottom lip, requesting entrance into her mouth. She slightly opened and granted him admission. Her hands made their way up and around his neck, while his hands travelled up and down her back, briefly settling on her hips.

She pulled away to let her lungs have the oxygen they craved. She and JC both looked straight into each other’s eyes, the blue meeting the brown. Both were well aware of what had just happened, and what was going on.

“Josh we can’t, we’re only-”

“Lizzie, if this is a dream..” he started

“Then I don’t want to wake up” she finished for him.

He pulled her back in to his mouth for another passionate embrace.

Man, she was gonna need a cold shower when she got home!

Chapter End Notes:

So i won't leave you there for too long LOL

Thank you to everyone for reading and reviewing and i hope you're liking it! :)) Chp 7 to be up soon! :D And sorry this one was shorter than the others.. but i hope you like!

Review!! Reivew!! Review!! Review!!

Thank You! :))



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: oral love firsttime tour breakupjc boyfriendjc proposal marriedjc tourjc pregnant marriage