You’re kidding me right?

 I looked at my cell phone. Three a.m. He’s on drugs. He must be. No one calls me at this hour, unless they’re holding their own head underneath their arm. Then I will make the occasional exception. 

I snap it open and answer in disgust.

"WHAT do you want?!?"

“Well, hello to you too, sunshine!”  He’s drunk. GREAT!

“Justin, do you know what time it is? I have to be up in four hours! You wouldn’t know anything about that, Mr. I Like ta Party! But someone has to be an adult. Even if it’s for a Nano-second.”

“See! That’s why I love calling you. You use big words even when you’re dead ass asleep!”

"JUSTIN! What the fuck do you want?"

“I was, I was just wondering if you wanted some company. I could, ah, come rock ya body girl. Kiss up and down those caramel thighs of yours. Lick my way up your entire torso. Stopping just below your navel, trace around it in little circular strokes until you beg…..” 

I cut him off there.

“Justin, I can’t tonight. I have to be up to run YOUR press junkets in less than four hours. I need some as semblance of sleep, so I can possibly trick my body into thinking it can function. So unless you don’t want this movie to take off, may I suggest getting sleep yourself.”

Yeah. I knew it wasn't going to be this easy to get him off the phone. Especially when he's in a mood like this. But I was going to give it valiant effort. 

“But I could fall asleep next to you and just hold you in my arms all…..”

He’s just NOT getting it. He’s so stubborn and persistent.

“I’m hanging up now.” I yawned into the phone for effect.

Then I felt a hand reach around my waist and pull me into his embrace.

“Ray-ray, come on, you know you want me all over that gorgeous….”

Now I was furious.

“GOOD NIGHT!” I screamed into the phone. Then I closed it and shut the ringer off.

“Wow. I didn’t know it was like that between you two. I thought I was your only one.” He whimpered against my ear.

“Oh, please. You know how I feel about you. I have made that more than clear on several thousand occasions. And the only one? Really? How about when I am “the only one” we can talk this through more? For right now, let’s just go to sleep. It’s going to be a long day today.”

I kissed his jawline lightly and then found my way to his mouth. He willingly accepted and held me against his body until he got exactly what he wanted. I purred against his throat.

“God, it feels amazing when you do that.” He smiled at me lovingly.

“We are going to have to tell him though, Ray. It’s bound to come out eventually, but he should be told by us, so he isn’t blindsided. He’s still my bro.”

He gave me that look, the one that bore into my soul. The look that could read me completely without saying a word. He was right and I knew it. But why did he have to be right ALL the time?

“I know Josh. We will tell him as soon as all the hype from the movie dies down, okay? I don’t want him to be distracted or focused on anything else right now. He gets overwhelmed as it is.”

He kissed my forehead.

“Alright, you win.”

“Thank you. I love winning!” I got so giddy around him it was pathetic. I was putty and he loved knowing he had that kind of control.

“But we are going to tell him, right?”

REALLY?

Typical Josh move. Double questioning every little detail until its run into the ground. He’s lucky he’s so gorgeous or I might get angry.

I rolled over and pulled my sheet over my head. Sleep. I need sleep.

“Yes. Now can we please go to sleep?” I huffed in defeat.

“Deal. Goodnight Beautiful.” He pulled my torso against his stomach and squeezed me tight. He took my hand into his palm and closed them shut. He kissed the top of our hands. And then he drifted off to sleep.

Me? Not so much. I was still thinking about Justin’s phone call. And all the decisions I have been making and not making. I know we have to tell him the truth, but I can’t bear to break his heart.

And I’m still not sure if I am completely over him yet, because the second he started talking about all the things he wanted to do to my body, I started aching for him to touch me again.

This is BAD. Very bad.

 Today is going to be very interesting.

Especially on no sleep.

Chapter End Notes:
Please Review! Thinking I should have waited a few more days for the It's Gonna Be May Challenge. LOL Crap!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story