Story Notes:
This is for any of the guys and any girl. Just picture the nsyncer you like and read the story and put you as the girl.
Author's Chapter Notes:

Okay here is my story for the It's Gonna be May challenge! hope you all like please review!

Love ya'll! 

I Just Wanna Be With You

 

I wanna drown in your loveLead me to your waterLet it flow, (let it flow)Just let it flow, babyMy love is insanePleasure and painIt's part of life, So live it up baby; (live it up baby)

 

They stood in front of each other hands clasped; their eyes connected staring deep into one another's soul, hoping for the answers to their own unanswered questions, praying the other felt the same way as each did. But too afraid to voice what they felt for fear of being rejected. Her mouth would open and close desperately wanting to push the words past the lump in throat.

Looking down and sighing in frustration she unclasped her hands from his and wrapped them around her stomach.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked softly, he didn't understand why she pulled away so abruptly.

"I just.... Oh my god." She growled bringing her hands up to hair where she fisted it then let it fall in waves down her shoulders. "I want to tell you how I feel so bad; I just can't get the words past the lump
in my throat."

"If you're not ready baby it's okay." He soothed stepping closer to her and running his palm down her bare arm.

"That's just the thing I am ready I just can't seem to get the words out."

"Just take your time; I have all the time in the world." He said licking his lips, she recognized the look in his eyes and waited for the sensation of his lips to crash down on hers, in anticipation she licked her own lips to wet them. He dipped his head and laid his lips on hers, massaging them gently with his own. Reveling in the feelings it created within him, he really did love this woman heart, body and soul. He would give anything for her to feel the same way he did about her.

Wrapping his arms around her back pulling her closer to his body, he could every breath she took as she kissed him back passionately, in his life he had never shared a kiss with a woman with as much feeling as he was feeling at this moment. His hands rubbed up down her back, fisting her shirt in his hands wanting to pull her with in him, it felt as if he couldn't get her close enough. If it was humanly possible he would probably pull her within him, just to make sure she never left him.

The sensations he was creating with the kiss alone was driving her crazy and her already frustrated mind was crying out just to tell him how she felt to just get it out in the open, she wanted to share her feelings so bad it hurt. Her fingers dug into the hair at the nape his neck pulling his mouth closer to hers; she nipped his lip softly and moaned softly when he moaned into her mouth. The kiss was heading toward dangerous waters and she wanted him to know how she felt before it went any further.

Pulling back she put some distance between his mouth and hers and laid her forehead against his chest. "I love you." With those three little words being spoke she felt as if the weight of the world had been lifted off her shoulders.

"What?' he breathed his mind still on the kiss they had just shared to totally register what she had just said.

Looking up into his eyes she smiled softly and repeated herself. "I love you."

She watched as a smile broke out across his perfect lips and his tongue peaked out to wet his lips. "I love you to."

Before she knew it his lips were on hers again and they were back to where they left off only this time it felt different, the passion they felt before was intensified, and his hands were all over her body, she could feel his hands fumbling at her waist with the hem of her shirt, pulling it up and over her head. His lips kissed a path down to her neck nipping and kissing the sensitive skin, making a trail down to the valley between her breasts; he placed two kisses on each side then stopped and looked up her, watching as her beautiful hazel eyes fluttered open. "It's up to you if we go any further?"

"I want you to make love to me baby." She smiled leaning forward to place a soft kiss on his lips her hands went to his waistline and pulled his shirt over his head. She admired his stomach and chest placing small kisses all over it, she heard him moan deep in his throat at the contact and continued her assault moving to his neck sucking softly on it, then kissing the reddened spot, she moved up to his earlobe nibbling on it.

When he felt like he could explode at any moment, he hooked his hands underneath her ass and hoisted her up; she wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked with her towards his bedroom. As he walked he kissed her lips dipping his tongue in for a taste meshing it with her own velvety tongue.

As he kissed her his fingers fumbled at her back trying to get rid of one more barrier keeping him from feeling her skin against his, when he got the clasp undone, she broke away momentarily to shimmy it off her shoulders and throw in on the floor only to press herself against his chest and continue kissing his lips. When his knees came in contact with the mattress of the bed, he let them fall on top of it and broke his mouth away to leave a trail of kisses down her throat on to her breast.

Taking a peak into his mouth he nibbled softly on it while his other hand kneaded the other. Then kissing a trail over to the other he sucked on it gently then nipped at the peak loving the way her back arched at the feelings he was creating within her.

"Oh god baby I want you so bad." She moaned pressing her center against his.

"I want to take my time with you; i don't want to rush this. I've been waiting for so long to have you in my bed. You've drove me crazy for months girl." He said nipping at her breast once more before moving on down her stomach stopping to place small kisses around her belly button dipping his tongue in for a taste. He ran his hands down her sides stopping at the hem of her jeans, he flicked open the button to her pants and pulled the zipper down, pulling her pants down slowly, when he reached her feet he placed a kiss on each delicate foot and pulled her pants completely away from her body, leaving her only in booty shorts.

He gazed at her beautiful body, and bit his lip softly, the fabric at his groin pulling tighter and tighter with every thought of what he wanted to do to her. Running his hands up her silky legs, he took her panties in her fingers and pulled them slowly exposing her heat. Leaning down he kissed the top of it and enjoyed hearing her cry out.

Placing his hands on each of her thighs he opened her legs, and ran his finger down the slit, feeling how wet, she was for him. He moaned softly and could imagine his cock buried deep within inside her. He slipped one finger into her center causing her to moan his name loudly. Then changed to two and began moving them slowly in an out of her.

He watched as she wiggled and moaned at the sensations he was causing her, smiling smugly he stopped his movements, and laid himself between her legs, opening the lips he let the tip of his tongue lick her clit gently, and moved to her hole tonguing her pussy tasting her sweet juices, he with his free hand he rubbed her clit softly, bring her closer and closer to her release.

"Oh god baby, I'm going to cum." She moaned softly pushing he center closer to his probing tongue.

"Cum for me baby," he moaned into her. With a couple more strokes of his tongue he felt her tighten up and explode all over his tongue, he lapped at her juices making sure to get every last drop.

Leaning back on his knees he watched as she breathed deeply coming down from the high he had caused, he moved towards her laying his body against hers letting her feel him through his jeans. He kissed her lips softly letting her taste herself on his tongue.

"How bad do you want it baby?"

"I want it so bad baby." She breathed slipping her hands between them she undid the button to his jeans and slipped the zipper down she pushed his pants and underwear down together. Taking the hint he helped her rid himself of his clothes and then laid back down on top her, moaning at the contact of his cock meeting her soaking wet pussy.

"Ready?"

"Yes. Oh god, just make love to me."
Reaching between them he grasped his cock and teased her clit gently then slipped himself inside her, crying out at the feeling of her tight wet pussy wrapped around his throbbing cock. He let her adjust to his size then began moving slowly in and out of her.

When his pace became tortures wrapped her legs around him urging him to move faster. "Faster baby,"
That's all he needed to hear, grabbing her thighs he placed them on his shoulders and started pounding himself into her.

"Oh baby I'm going to cum." He moaned feeling his stomach coil tight with his pending release. "Are you close?"

"I'm going to cum." She moaned tightening her pussy walls around him coaxing him to cum with her.

"Oh" he moaned slamming into her once, twice, and when he felt her cum all over his cock, he felt his release, shooting his load deep within in her pussy. He moaned loudly his hips bucking fast into her, her pussy walls milking him.

He collapsed on top of her when he couldn't hold himself up anymore, his whole body shaking. He could feel her body quiver beneath him, and let a satisfied smile break out across his lips. He kissed her chest softly and looked up at her. "Feel better baby?"

"Mm." She agreed opening up her cloudy eyes, to gaze his into his. "I love you."

"I love you to baby." He said wrapping his arms around her back.

She laid her head on his chest and sighed happily. Closing her eyes, she had to admit she had never felt more loved or wanted in her life then she did right now. Who knew she would find the perfect guy that made her feel like the luckiest girl in the world, off of a dating site.

So in this moment she was going to enjoy it because reality would come knocking soon enough.

But she did know one thing she loved this man with every fiber of her being. And she knew he felt the same, god she was the luckiest girl in the world. Because she knew all she wanted was to just be with him.

 

I just wanna be with you,Girl that's all I want to doI just wanna be with you,Girl that's all I want to doI just wanna be (be) with you,Girl that's all I want to doI just wanna be (be) with you,Girl that's all I want to do

 

Chapter End Notes:

Lyrics by:

I Just Wanna Be With You By Nsync 


Completed
Ambs07 is the author of 11 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story