Story Notes:
Story Notes:
*Re-editing soon* These were originally written and posted without much thought. All stories I have written/cowritten are going to be edited and posted, marked *EDITED*.
Author's Chapter Notes:
*EDITED*

I get a little lost by a little shop and ask the first person I come across to help me find an address. I have written directions to someone's house for a job through a temp agency. "Excuse me." The guy looks around and sees me. I walk up to him.
"You need help?"

"Yeah, I'm not from here and need to get to this address. Could you tell me which way to go?"
He looks at the paper. "You're way off. I can give you a ride there after I stop at my house. For a cleaning position?"

I look at him. "You won't try nothing funny?" He laughs and shakes his head no. "Wait a second. Aren't you Josh Chasez?"
"No one really calls me that around here. Yeah, that's me."
"Talk about oddball luck. I get lost and run into you. One dream done & I've only been here a couple weeks."
"Oddball luck?"
"Yeah, it's just my way of saying I have an odd kinda luck. One of my dreams has been to meet you. I always thought I'd freak out."

"Well, you're not and thanks for that. What do ya say? I can give you a lift."
I shrug and smile. "Sure." We start walking to his car and I text my friend, Dawn. "I have one question."
He looks at me, curious. "What would that be?"
"Would you be willing to build a great friendship with someone you just met, like me?"
"Maybe. How long you been in LA, exactly?"
We get in his car. "About three weeks. I still can't believe how outta place I feel."

"Where are you from?"
"Fitchburg, MA."
"Where the fuck in MA is that?"
I laugh. "It's about half an hour outside Worcester."
"Figures. You live there your whole life?"

"Pretty much. Too much drama so I moved as far from it as I could. I thought of places I've always wanted to see and narrowed it down to Orlando, Tampa and here. I looked at available jobs, available and affordable apartments, utilities, and transportation. Then made this my choice. Planned for close to a year and moved out here with the warden and the kids."
He laughs. "The warden?"
I roll my eyes. "My husband."
"You're not too happy with him."
"Not since our youngest was conceived. He's more worried about sex, work and video games than me as a person and the kids. I probably shouldn't be telling you all this."
"Guarded? Don't blame you. I won't tell anyone."
I shrug. "LA is so big and I thought the shit hole I call my home town was big. Wow. It's also beautiful."

"Yeah. If you know the right people, you'll have everything you need taken care of."
"Thanks for the help."
"To be honest, my neighbor will probably just let you go after a few months. Might not be worth your time."
I look at him like 'what'. "Are kidding me?"
"No, it's what they do."
"Damnit. Sorry."
"You're an adult. I never caught your name."
I shake my head, like I was clearing it. "I'm sorry for being so rude. My name is Sam."

He shakes my hand with his right hand. "You probably have alot on your mind."
"Still rude." He shrugs. "But, yes, I do have too much on my mind. Kids, trying to get back into college, how to get rid of the warden or find an fwb, find a job, afford college and afford the bills and apt."
He looks at me and smiles. "I can help you with a couple of those things."
"Which ones?"
"Job, kids and affording everything. Maybe the fwb thing, if I knew what that is."
I laugh. "Fwb means friend with 'benefits'. Why?"
"Of the sexual kind?"
I smile. "Yeah."
"Only one rule if it happens."
"Tell nobody cuz it's only our business?"
"Yeah. How'd you know?"

"My motto when I have an fwb, after the first one."
"Not your first time playin your man?"
"No, he's been accusing me of cheating since we had our oldest."
"When'd ya start actually doing it?"
"About two or three years ago and it's sporadic."
"Why only every so often?"
"Cuz he'd start sayin that I'm giving someone tail cuz I don't wanna give him any. He's already started that since we moved here."
"Asshole. Would you like me to help you out?"
"If you wanna, I'd appreciate it greatly."
"Just keep in mind, I can work around your schedule if you're honest with me."

I look him in his eye while we're stopped at a red light. "Ok. Bit of honesty goes a long way. I don't have a perfect body, I'm overweight."
"So? Do you wanna lose the extra weight? I'll gladly help."
"Ok. Yeah, I would love to lose it."
"I have something to admit. I have never done this with a random girl."
I laugh. "What about a girl that gets excited when the guy she's gonna give it to scratches and playfully bites her?"
"Not that I can remember."
"Add that to your experiences when we start to fool around, if it happens."

We pull into his driveway, he turns off his car and looks at me. "So you're telling me that if I were to kiss and bite your neck, you would get turned on?"
I look at him and smile. "Exactly what I'm telling you." I get out and look at his house. "Nice, Josh."
He gets outta the car. "Thanks. Back to the topic. So if I did this-" he kisses my neck from behind me "you'd wanna jump my bones?"
"If you keep it up, yes. Right now you're just being a huge tease."
"Why do you say I'm being a huge tease?"
"I've had a crush on you since 92 and have really liked you for your personality, eyes, intelligence, smile and patience."

"Really?" I nod, biting my lip. "Wow, that's a long time. Twenty years for a crush?"
"Yeah. It's a long time but I'm not acting like a fool in front of you. Am I?"
He smiles. "No. But you are very interesting."
We head inside and he leads me to the kitchen. "What do you mean I'm interesting?"
"Interesting enough to get to know better."
I shrug. "I'd like to know you as a person too."

He checks my left hand for a ring. "No ring. You must not care for him." I shake my head no. My bracelet catches his eye. "What's this mean?"
"I'm Irish and it helps me to focus on the positives in my life and that I have to learn more Gaelic. My grandma may have passed on in 98 but that doesn't mean I shouldn't do what she asked me to."
"What did she ask you to do?"
"Embrace my Irish roots, learn some Gaelic and use it throughout my life."
"Do you?"
"So far, only when I write. Or curse. I taught myself some dirty phrases and I would love to use them. I also know how to say 'I love you' in four languages."
"What languages?"
"English, French, Spanish and Gaelic."
"I wanna hear this."
"I love you, j'ai t'aime, j'aime tu, j'adore tu, te amo and finally graim thu."
"That's six."
"No, three were in French."
"There's three ways to say that in French?"
I jump on his counter and sit on it. "Yup. I took it for four years in school."

"Why are you sitting on my counter?"
"Old habit. You want me to get down?"
"No, you're alright there."
"I'm sorry." I blush.
"Wow. Most girls blush the second they see me or go into a crazed frenzy."
"I guess I'm not most girls."
"Guess not." He stands in front of my legs and puts his hands on the counter on either side of me. "You have the confidence and courage to come to me and ask for directions, trust me enough to get in my car, come to my house, tell me everything you have and not even try to hurt me or steal from me. Why?"
"Your personality is why and I know stealing isn't worth the trouble."

"Don't you get a vibe from me?"
"Like a bad one? No, you have a blue aura which is a calming and trust worthy one."
"I feel a pull to you. Like I should get to know you or something."
"God's way of saying you should get to know me?"
He smiles. "Maybe. You believe in God?"
"I may not go to church, but I do believe in God and prayer."
"That's a good thing."
"Do believe in your signs?"
"Which ones?"
"Astrology and Chinese zodiac."
"I know I'm a Leo. I don't know what I am in the Chinese zodiac."
"I'm pretty sure you're a dragon."
"Oh?"
"Yeah."
"What are yours?"
"Capricorn and tiger."
"What astrology signs are you compatible with?"

"In astrology, I'm compatible with Leos and Scorpios. I think I'm compatible with the monkey in the Chinese one. My sign works with the dragon well too. Lotsa compromising."
"What about sexually?"
"What do you mean?"
"How sexually charged are our signs?"
"Alot. My signs are fire and earth. Yours are mainly fire. We share fire, which is a natural resource and most natural resources come from the earth. Essentially, we're feeding off of each other's sexual energies right now. And the way you're feeding into my energies, you're making it hard not to want you sexually." I hang my head in embarrassment.
He gently kisses me. "Did that help or make it worse?"
I bite my lip. "Worse."

His cell rings. He answers it while looking at me. "Hello? I have company right now. Maybe later today I can swing down to the studio and help you out. I'll let you know when I can be down that way. I'll call you when I'm on my way. Yeah, see ya later." He hangs up and looks into my eyes. Part of me wants to scoot as far back as I can on his counter and curl into a ball while sitting up, another part of me wants to let him have his way, and another part wants him to bring me home. He smiles. "Some of my friends and the artists I work with have bad timing."

My mind is saying to get outta his reach  and my body is screaming to make him want me or to kiss him. I can't think straight. "Yeah." My cell rings. I look at it and see it's Joe calling me. I answer it, rolling my eyes. "Hello?"
"What are you doing? Where are you?"
"Job hunting. Got a lead from the temp agency. On my way to the site." Not a complete lie cuz we were before we got to JC's house.
"Then I'm gonna let you go so you can get there."
"Yup. Bye."
"I lo-"
I hang up on him. JC looks at me. "Who was that?"
"Warden."
He smiles. "You kinda lied. You're not job hunting. You have a job and the pay is good."
I'm confused. "What do you mean?"
"I'm hiring you."
"What do I do?"
"On the books, you clean. Off the clock, whatever happens, just happens."

"Really?" He nods, smiling. I hug him. "Only things I'm gonna have you get and do are buy a washer and dryer set and hampers, then have you get used to putting the clothes in the hampers so I can wash the clothes you wear." He nods again. "What about the fwb thing?"
"When you're ready to do it."
"One thing you might wanna know."
"Good or bad?"
"I think it's good. My tubes are tied."
"You can't get pregnant?"
"Not without surgery or IVF."
He smiles. "So even if I bust in you, I don't have to worry?"
"Not as much as if my tubes weren't tied. Might have an etopic pregnancy."
"Have you yet?"
"No cuz the guy has pulled out or wrapped it. Did it a couple times and he did bust inside, but nothing."
"Wanna chance it?"
I'm confused. "Bare?"
"Yeah. If you're clean."

"I get tested every year. Just got tested and everything came back negative. I'm clean."
"I usually wrap it and haven't caught anything. I don't have any other bad habits."
"You're willing to trust me?"
"Have you lied to me yet?"
"Well... No, but-" He kisses me. "How do you know if you're clean if they don't draw blood? Some things are only detected in the blood."
"Do you want it? Do you trust me?"

"I want it and I wanna trust you, but I also don't wanna risk it." He kisses me again, pulling me closer to him. I put my hands on his shoulders. I want him so bad. "How do I know you won't just want me around when you want tail? And ignore me otherwise?"
He looks me in the eye. "I'm gonna wanna get to know you. You interest me. You're intelligent, confidant, and compromise."
I hate split second decisions. "Fuck it. Let's do this." He smiles and we start kissing. Someone knocks on the door.
He throws his head back in frustration. He grabs my hips and helps me down from his counter. He grabs my hand and walks with me to the front door. I stand off to the side and behind him. "Who is it?"
"Chris."
He opens the door. Chris comes in and they hug. He sees me standing behind JC. "Who's she?"
"Sam, this is Chris. Chris, Sam."
I smile and nod at him. He smiles back. "She's not very talkative. She seems shy."
I shake my head. "Shy, no. Wanting one thing? Yeah."
"Oh, really? What do you want?"
I look at JC. "Him."
"What do you mean? JC, were about to get laid?"

"That was my goal. I got her to say ok and we were getting close to getting to it before you knocked."
"Dude, you could've not answered the door."
"It would've drove me outta my mind hearing you knock."
"Well, I'll talk to you later then. Lemme know when she heads home."

"Talk to you later." Chris leaves and JC closes the door. He pulls me to him. "Where were we again?" I kiss him. "Oh yeah." We start making out again. He guides me to the door and pins me. I grab his shirt and pull him as close as I can. He kisses down the side of my neck. I start breathing a lil heavier, wanting him more than ever before and more than I've ever wanted anyone. He pulls my hair down my back, exposing my neck. He kisses the front of my neck and works his way to the side of my neck to playfully bite it. I softly moan. His hands move from the door to my hips, slowly. He then moves one hand to brace my lower back and the other gently travels up my side to the middle of my ribs. He continues to kiss my neck and all I can do is moan and pull him closer by his shirt. The hand he had on my back starts moving downward and he slides his fingers in my back belt loop. My cell phone rings. I slide my hands down his chest and tight abs to his side belt loops and grab them. I pull him closer to me by his jeans. The hand he had on my side slides to my hip and he squeezes it, pulling himself even closer. His cell phone rings, he ignores it. He stops for a second and I start pulling him toward the couch. He shakes his head no and pulls me toward the stairs, to his room. He pulls me close. "I wanna hear you talk dirty."

"I only know one phrase in Gaelic that's dirty and it has to be timed just right."
"C'mon, baby, it's cool."
I smile and bite my bottom lip. "Heard those words somewhere before."

He shrugs. "So?" He leads me to his room and sits on his bed with me on his lap. We start kissing again. He stands up, holding me, turns around and lays me on the bed. He lays next to me and we continue making out. Slowly he slides between my legs and positions himself directly above me. His cell rings again. He grabs his cell, presses end and drops it on the floor. He starts kissing me again. He's grinding me and kissing my neck. I have jeans, a nice tank top and my white DCs on. As he's kissing my neck and grinds me, he takes my shoes off as well as his. My back starts arching and I'm softly moaning. He unbuttons my jeans and slides the straps to my tank top down my arms, kissing my shoulders and neck. He strips off his jeans and boxers, then strips my pants and panties off me. He playfully bites my neck and he starts to give it to me. He continues to kiss me and when he gets into it, he pins my hands to his bed by interlocking his fingers with mine. I start grinding back and we are matching movements, in harmony. He has one hand on my hip, pulling me closer every time I try to pull away. He has both of my hands gently pinned with the other. I get close to cumming and feel it building. I pin him with my legs so he can barely move and kiss him. Just as my body starts to calm down, I let him get his groove back. I get close again. He kisses and bites my neck.

My back arches and I moan. I pull him as close as I can and whisper. "Taim ag teacht." He kisses and bites my neck again as I say this. I cum and he blows at the same time.
He releases my hands and kisses my lips again. He lays next to me and I cuddle to him. He wraps his arm around me. "Did you get off as you said that?"
I nod my head. "Yeah, I did."
"That's what that means. That's pretty dirty and in a foreign language."
"So, you got me going and got both of us off." I sit up. "I need a shower. I think both of us do. Save water and shower together?" He shrugs. I pull him to the bathroom. He gets in first and I get in a minute or two after him. He gives me a kiss as he gets out. I wash up and get out. He's drying his hair with a towel.
He sees me come out, wrapped in a towel and he smiles. "You know what you're doing."
"Thanks." I smile back at him. I walk around to the other side of his bed and get dressed.
"Wait a minute."
"What came across your mind, Josh?"
"When were you born?"
I put my shirt on, sit near him and hold his hand. "January 10, 1986."
"We're almost ten years apart? How long have you been having sex?"
"Close to 15 years. I was 11 or 12 the first time and I had been dating my then boyfriend since I was 9."
"How old was he?"
"He was 16."
"You like much older guys."
"They're usually more mature than the guys my age."
"True. Is that part of why you have a crush on me?"

"First things I liked were your personality, smile and eyes. Then intelligence and patience. I took the time to learn about you from those survey things you and the rest of the group did for teen mags. As well as the interviews. I didn't learn your birthday until the late 90s. I wondered what happened to you after MMC. I found out when MTV and VH1 played 'I Want You Back'. I taped it and showed my grandma. She had taped the last show before it went off air. I paused the last MMC episode and pointed you and Justin out to her. Put in the video with 'I Want You Back' on it an pointed you guys out again. She said you were cute back in 98... She passed a couple months later. The last thing she told me that I remember was that I should follow my heart and believe in the Irish in me." I feel tears starting to fall. I wipe them away and smile. "I follow my heart and believe in the Irish in me. This is where it lead me. I miss her so much."

"It sounds like you were very close to her."
"I am. I mean was. I still love her." He gives me a quick hug. "I'm usually not like this afterward." I smile at him. "Thanks."
"Anytime." I lay belly down on his bed to grab his cell for him and he lays on me, teasing. We laugh and I look over my shoulder. He gives me a kiss and grabs his cell. "Nine calls? How long did we go for?" He looks at the first missed call and smiles. "That explains it."



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story