It's been two weeks, we've been in LA for almost a week and a half and busy as hell too. We wrapped 'Lovingly' with Shad and Tyrese, we planned out Christmas, January is set up, and turns out Josh had an interview with the same people as Nick today. I called to tell the interviewers my only stip for my piece was if Josh could have his at the same time, they amazingly agreed and that brings us to this particular moment. "So, how did you meet JC?"
I was coached in three days. "I was looking for his neighbor's house and got lost in downtown LA. He came out of a small shop and I asked for his help, he read the address to inform me that I was way off. He helped me find it and we just clicked."
"Are you dating JC?"
"We have yet to cross that bridge, but we are very close friends at this particular time," I say with a small smile.
"Don't listen to her," Nick says. "They've been together a couple weeks."
I playfully slap him. "Shut up, Icky."
He laughs. The interviewer giggles at the scene in front of her. "How did you meet Nick?"
"Through JC and Justin."
"What made you come to the conclusion that you and the Carter clan have biological ties?"
"The genetics," I joke. "He had said that the Charpentier name and a Blackfoot Indian tribe heritage ran in his family. It runs in my blood as well, although my biological father was adopted," I reveal. "Nick had released the information in a teen mag back in the nineties and I had attempted to contact him concerning it to no avail, I had to pretty much beat his ass for him to listen."
"You kicked the back of my knee!"
I smile sweetly. "I have no idea what you're insinuating, Nickolas!" The three of us laugh, JC grabbing my hand to lace our fingers together.
"Do you have children?"
"I do, but I refuse to disclose much information about them or my previous situation."
"I understand that both subjects can be sensitive. How old are they?"
"They are five, seven and nine. Two boys and my little girl is the middle child. They are happy, talented and highly intelligent."
"I enjoy the time I have with the four of them," Josh discloses.
"What does it feel like finding out you're related to the Carter brood, dating JC Chasez and being a mom of three children?"
"Great, they help me alot and their friends and family are amazing! I love these guys! I think I'd be insane if they weren't around," I confess.
"Explain your relationship with JC and the one with Nick."
"The one with JC is still developing and growing, changing all the time. It's beautiful, complex, sometimes complicated. I'm always in creative mode, wanting to learn and I can be needy and demanding. He's been so patient and supportive. He's just been there for us since March and I can't thank him enough. Nick, he's my cousin. We act like best friends most of the time, we also have moments when he absolutely loathe one another. He's always there when I need a padded brainstorming room for my jumbled mess of thoughts. They're both very sweet, fair and understanding when it comes to me and the kids."
"You just had a song you've written recently recorded by Bow Wow and Tyrese."
"Yes, it's called 'Lovingly' and they did tweak it to their preferences. It came out beautifully, I love it. Only four pairs of hands, eyes and ears have touched that track so far. The last set will be for final before the album release."
"How many other songs will be recorded?"
I shrug. "Honestly, I have no clue. I would like to see more of them recorded. I'm hoping to hear from other artists and if it sounds good, I'm willing to compromise."
"Butcher it, she can and will kick your ass so many ways from Sunday," Nick taunts.
"I can just kick your ass," I retort.
Josh shakes his head. "They're joking. I deal with this alot. She's a tomboy through and through, but she's also got this other side that can be breath takingly beautiful, too."
The interviewer laughs. "JC, did you even see yourself settling down with a mom of three?"
"Not before her, I didn't even consider a relationship with a mom."
"What made you reconsider?"
"Her personality, her intelligence, and her confidence," he quickly answers.
"I'm not that confident," I disagree.
He smiles, closing his eyes and shakes his head. "Sam, what do you think about their music?"
"It sucks," I deadpan. "No, I'm not serious. Their music is good and I have enjoyed it. I was a die hard *NSYNC and Backstreet Boys fan. JC has been my fave since 92 and I crushed on him hard core. I knew his voice right away when they released their first single here in the States. I recognized Justin's as well, but I focused on JC's. I had Carter crazies and then I read that article and I started crushing on AJ, Brian and Howie. Now that I've gotten to be such good friends with them, I don't look at them the same anymore. They're great people to have as friends and I love them as if they're my family, but I just can't look at any of them the same as before."
"Why is that?"
"If you really knew how they all thought, you'd be like 'I think I'll pass, can we just be friends?' Trust and believe."
"If you weren't with JC, who would you chance being with?"
I think about this one. "Lance, the only bad thing about it is that he doesn't have an interest in women." I shrug.
Josh laughs. "She wants the 'safe' one." 
"He was my second choice in the group!"
"Who was first?"
I look at him like 'please!' "JC, playing dumb doesn't suit you well."
He smiles. "Thank you."
I smile like a little girl seeing her crush glancing at her. "After Lance, it was Justin, then Joey and Chris always held the best friend vibe. It's the kind of thing where you just want to be in the same room as him, talk to him, and pick his brain."
"Who else do you go to when you can't reach Nick?"
"Lance. He helped JC and I truly open up. I know that this isn't due out until August, but I love the guys in my life and treat them as my best friends and family."
"Who do have the most respect for out of them? You can't count these two."
"Um, that's a tough one. AJ, because of everything he's been through and he's still going strong. He's living life to the fullest and enjoying it, embracing it all with his arms open."
"If you had to pick a song to describe your life, what would it be?"
"It would be Lifebouse's 'Hanging By A Moment'. It just says it all and then you have to add in elements of Lenny, Lady A, Alanis, Taylor Swift and these two nerdballs," I answer honestly, very candidly.
"Nerdball?"
"Yes, baby, nerdball."
"Keep it in mind."
"You can get me for it later," I coo, knowing what I just got myself into.
I look at Nick, who's making faces at me. "I am not a nerdball."
"Bowie, Chuck E. Cheese, I beg to differ."
He looks at me. "Is that when you and Lauren really got close?"
"Yeap! You's is skee-rude!" 
We laugh and I spot Aaron off to the side. I nod in his direction and Nick smiles at his brother. "Nick, what do you enjoy about your new found cousins?"
"Their different personalities, outlooks and just how well we've clicked since day one."
"Is there any music that you have in common?"
"Her kids just enjoy music and she listens to a very wide and conflicting range of music. She listens to rap, country, pop, oldies, and jazz."
"That is conflicting. How do you know for sure that you two are related?"
"We had DNA done a few months ago and it confirmed we are related. She was so adamant about it. She egged for the test."
"Why not? It proved I was right!"
"Yeah, yeah."
"You took forever to tell me, so I had to call on other resources."
"I figured."
"He's the kind of person to put things off, fearing the worst. He doesn't like being reminded that he did it for no reason."
"You can't blame me for being scared you'd maul us or something!"
"Three weeks, Nick. I had to pry it out of you and I shouldn't have had to."
She asks Josh and Nick some questions while I talk to Aaron, setting something up for Nick. "Yeah, that's perfect!"
"Good, see you later. I love you, Baby Boo."
"Sure, later, Acey-Boo," I say, hugging him.
Josh comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around me and pulls my body flush with his. "You ready for the photo shoot?"
I turn to look into his hypnotizing orbs. "I suppose. You brought my iPod?"
"Yes, I even set a list for shoots."
I sigh and put my head on his chest. "Thanks. You made sure to have 'Porn Star Dancing' and 'Move Your Body' on that list?"
"All your favorite upbeat jams and a few slower ones."
He places a butterfly kiss on my lips. "Come on, they're ready."
"How are we doing this?"
"Solo and then group. After that, it's just us."
"Rolling Stone."
"Yes, Rolling Stone."
"Never thought I'd ever see this day." 
He plugs in the iRadio and puts my iPod in it, playing the list. Immediately 'Move Your Body' comes on and I rock my part of the solo shoot quickly, rotating with Josh and Nick as we change our outfits. The group shots were supposed to act natural and it's all we could be. Nick and I made faces at each other, Josh and I stayed close and goofed off here and there, and we all danced to different songs that came on. "Nick, we're all set with your part."
"I'll see you later, Baby Boo," he tells me warmly, hugging me tight and lifting me off the floor.
"Love you too, Icky-Boo."
"Love you," he confirms, kissing my forehead after putting me down on my feet.
The wardrobe crew put me in a pair of leather pants, a vintage tee and heels. They send me out to get the pictures done and the photographer instructs us on how to pose. After a few poses he wanted, he tells us to have fun and be us. I hear 'Porn Star Dancing' come on and we start to dance, sexy and silly. We sing along with it. "Mandy won't share her friend Miranda... She licks those lips and off we go..."
Josh smiles, continuing with me. "She makes me beg... Stacy's going to save herself for marriage... I want girls gone wild... She drops that dress around her legs... I want a naughty girl like you... I like a girl that's frisky, one that'll get tipsy... She takes it off nice and slow... She doesn't play nice, she makes me beg cuz that's porn star dancing!"
'I Like Them Girls' blares from the speakers. "I like them girls... When it's over, straight parking lot pimpin... Hot girl for me, sexy lil mami... Small waist with the big ol hips... 36, 24... I need a hot girl for me... I know just what she wants... Girl between the sheets... Watts life... The kinda girl I need..." We sing as we goof off.
Taylor Swift's 'Today Was A Fairytale' plays and I sing it to Josh, dancing with him. "Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress, you wore a dark grey t-shirt, you said I looked pretty when I looked like a mess... Everything you say is right... Time slows down when ever you're around... Can you feel this magic in the air? Must've been the way you kissed me. Fell in love when I saw you standing there. Must've been the way today was a fairytale. Oh, oh, oh, oh, today was a fairytale." He kisses me and smiles. Taylor Swift's 'Mine' plays and he sings it to me, only letting me sing the chorus. "You made a rebel out of a careless man's careful daughter... You are the best thing that's ever been mine... You figured out why I'm guarded and there's a drawer of my things at your place... 2:30 am, everything was slipping out of hands... Braced myself for the goodbye... 'I'll never leave you alone'...."
"I made a rebel out of a careless man's careful daughter and she's the best thing that's ever been mine."
"I can see it now."
'Wanted Dead Or Alive' comes out of the speakers and we smile. We trade off verses, singing the chorus together. A few more songs play and we wrap the shoot, hugging the whole staff on the way out. We've changed into our jeans and shirts we wore here, with our things in our hands and laughing. "You did good for your first shoot and interview," he assures me.
"Thanks, you and Nick being there helped." We share a kiss once we get in the turquoise Mustang that I've had for close to two months. I baby the hell out of it the way Josh babies me. He put so much thought into the detail he had done to it before I got it. It's a 1986 Ford Mustang LX, turquoise exterior, T-tops, sky blue interior and he had a simple decal of shooting stars along the sides. It's the same make and model car that I had to give up four years earlier, minus all the damages from setting in one place in disuse and disrepair for so long. 
I don't let any mechanic touch it unless I can't fix it myself, even then I'm watching and learning what to do when and if it ever happens again. 
Justin, Josh, Nick, Aaron and AJ watched me redo the muffler system because I heard it start to be louder than it should've been. I told them if they touched my baby without me asking for help, I'd castrate them on the spot. The kids were split between Chris, Lance and Joey for the weekend, giving me time to diagnose, get the parts and repair most of the problems. 
When I would stop working on it for the night and head inside, Josh would take a picture of me and say he thinks it's hot and sexy that I take such pride in the car that I put in all the work I do. To this day, he still loves seeing me take care of this car and he knows it's the one I use the most-beach trips, shopping trips, photo shoots. I drive it almost everywhere. I do use the other 'Stang and the Exploder, but not as much as the 'Shooting Star'. We have the rest of the day to ourselves because it's a Friday and the kids are having sleep overs at someone else's house (Aaliyah is at Joey's, Mikal is at Justin's and Demitryus is at Brian's LA house). 
"I think we should go out considering it's going to be awhile before we get the chance again," Josh says.
"It's been a couple months, I don't see why not," I agree.
We go to a Hard Rock Café and enjoy a nice dinner... Until the paps see us and flash their cameras, blinding us. "You miss Bowie yet?" he jokes with me.
"So much. I can't wait until Christmas. Three weeks out there." We're out there from December 21-January 3 and the week before we plan on seeing my family. We share a quick kiss.
We split the bill and try to leave as quiet as possible, our caps on and our heads low. "I'm sorry we couldn't have a peaceful dinner and now we won't get any chance to see a movie." He feels bad about it, letting it show when we get in my car.
"It's ok. You are a sweet man and the paps are assholes. We can watch something at home," I tell him, calm as usual.
As soon as we pull up to his gate, he quickly punches in his security code and we pull through. We get out and kiss at the door, not caring that it's going to be all over the magazines by the end of the week. "I hate when they ruin a night like this."
"They didn't ruin it. We should watch 'Eclipse'."
"Why?" he asks, eyes darting around the room.
"It has the most fight scenes, Jacob Black gets me fiending and I like the story," I justify.
He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively and smiles. "What about 'Fast & Furious'?"
"I love '2 Fast 2 Furious' if you want a definite session," I tease.
He looks through the movies and pulls it from the case, flashing the case. He puts it in and sits with me. I have no idea why Vin Diesel and Tyrese Gibson get me so hot, but it works to Josh's advantage. The morning after I had met Shad and Tyrese in his kitchen and the kids were in school, I blew his mind!!! I'm fixing to do it again, too.
We get halfway through the movie and I settle myself on his lap, kissing him with such want and need that he can't focus on anything else. His hands grab my ass and pull me closer, making the kiss harder. My arms are resting on his shoulders, my hands in his hair, and my hips start to gyrate and rock. "Sam, you're bold."
"I know you like it."
"Mmm, yeah."
I pull my shirt off and he unclasps my bra. "Off," I say, playfully tugging on his shirt. He moves to take it off and I lean back to allow him space to. I run my nails and fingers around the muscle definition on his chest and stomach, causing him to shiver. "Cold?"
"No, but I do want your body on mine, to be in you so deep that you scream," he purrs in my ear.
I bite my bottom lip and kiss from behind his earlobe down to his navel, slowly slipping from his lap to my knees on the floor while undoing his pants. His breathing hitched when my tongue flicked his nipples and I playfully bit them. "First, you say my name while I take care of you and then I'll make the neighbors need a smoke as you take care of me," I tell him, taking control. He seems to enjoy it, my whole dom side of course. 
I pull him out of his boxers, stroke him a couple times, lick all sides of it, and swirl my tongue on the head before taking him in my mouth. I deep throat a few times and my reward consists of his moans, groans and praise. "Oh, Sam, yes. Uh, baby girl, so good. Mmm, yes, fuck. Don't stop. Hell yeah," is all I hear from him, being the most common string and combination of words. I feel his hand weave its way through my wavy locks to gently hold a handful and encourage me. I pick up pace, bobbing my head faster and his dick going deeper. I stop just before he blows and I hear him groan his whimper of detest as I climb up his body. I kiss, lick and suck my way to his mouth, I nip his skin here and there as well. I bite and suck his neck, his hands gravitating to my hips as I sink my velvet onto his rock hard dick while he moans. "Fuck!" Just the response I was looking for and I hum my approval against his neck as I rock, dip, swirl, and just fuck him senseless like I've done a few times. I make love to him like this when I want it so bad that I'd tie his ass down and take it no matter what, but he wouldn't fight me because he would encourage it and enjoy every moment of it. He's one horny fucker and he knows how to persuade me. 
My hands move from his biceps to his shoulders to the back of the couch to keep my leverage. He tries to lay me down and I know it's torture to him, but I push him back by pushing my body against his. "Unh-uh," I tell him forcefully, signaling I want control right now and he'll have his turn soon. He begins to thrust into me as I ride him, meeting every movement I make and match it. His mouth finds my neck and nips at the skin, a moan slips from my mouth onto his neck. As I lightly scratch up his sides with my nails, he forcefully knocks me onto my back and fucks me as hard and fast as he can while rubbing my pearl using a circular motion. My breathing catches in throat and my legs are pinned to my body by his chest because he had hooked his arms under them as he flipped me, my calves resting in the crooks of his elbows. I'm screaming his name along with various curses and praises. His upper body is gently pressed against mine, my nails dragging up and down his back as he gets close. His moans get closer together and he starts kissing and sucking on my neck again, biting it as he shoots his stickiness in me while the vibrations of his moan push me off the vessel into the ocean of euphoria right after him. We lay there catching our breath, covered in a sheen of sweat, his head on my chest while I hold him close to my completely naked form on his couch. His cell phone rings and I grab it, checking if I can first. I see it's Johnny Wright calling him. "Baby, it's Johnny."
He shrugs. "Go ahead."
"Hello?"
Josh starts to kiss the upper part of my chest again, causing shivers. "Is JC there?"
"He's kind uh busy. May I ask who is calling? Oh!"
Josh had grabbed a baby wipe from the container on the coffee table and ran it over my sensitive folds for my attention, quickly replacing it with his mouth after he gets his reaction.
"Let him know Johnny called, please."
"I wi-hill. Bye."
"Bye."
I hang up. "Really?"
"Mmmhmmm," he hums, the vibrations from his mouth against my sweet spot driving me close to euphoria again. He just loves to taste my juices after he's licked our mix clean. He must love how I taste or the feel of my walls clenching around some parts of his body. His tongue is darting back and forth, swirling and up and down inside me. My breathing begins to hitch and his tongue moves faster, not once touching my sensitive nub. An all too familiar feeling starts to overtake my body and I fight it, wanting to make him work harder. He releases the suction on my velvet walls for a second or two, telling me to 'let go and fly, baby', latching on with a vengeance to make me want to fall into the ocean of euphoria again. After a minute or two, I let go and gush and he laps up every little drop. My body goes featherlight, I can't see and my head spins. He presses his weight on mine and wraps his arms around me, pulling me to sit on his lap. A residual shiver and moan escape me. "Better?"
"Fuck yeah! Sexual heaven. Still fucking tingling."
"Been a few weeks?"
"This is much stronger and it's my whole body."
"So if I were to do," he drags his fingers up and down my back, hardly touching me, resulting in my back arching and pressing my chest to his torso,"this, it's still going to cause you to react like you're close to a climax?"
"It did. Stop," I say between breaths. I rest my head on his shoulder and he rubs my back.
"Is there a movie we can watch that isn't for kids that you can watch and not want to make love during?"
I have to actually think on this one before listing off five. He holds me as he stands, my limbs wrap around him and puts one of the five in and watch it. He chose 'Madea's Family Reunion The Movie' and we laugh throughout, talking about how I can relate to, understanding the characters.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story