Story Notes:

This story is rated NC-17 for a reason :P.

 

Author's Chapter Notes:

If anyone is interested I have a referance Photoalbum that I use to get inspired. Katy is indeed inspired by Kat Von D only without as many tattoos, though I assure you her character does have some. Link: http://s2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/ralphlauren83/BBE/

Song credit: Paranoir by Marilyn Manson, I suggest listening to it for the second half of the story, but it's not neccessary.

Katy rubbed her temples as she asked herself for the thousandth time how she had let JC talk her into going on this stupid club tour. Five new clubs had opened in LA and all of them had requested the presence of Celebrities and their entourages. Unfortunately as not only JC’s personal assistant, but his best friend, that meant she had to be there. The downside was that it also meant that his girlfriend was there too.

 

JC was drunk by the first club; by the third he was annihilated. Katy spent more time peeling JC’s arms off of her and listening to him tell her how much he loved and adored her and then introducing her to anyone who looked their way as the first woman in his life aside from his mother that he ever truly loved.

 

“JC, was an alternative bar on the list of ones we have to hit tonight?” Katy asked as they made their way to the fourth bar, hoping to get away from the music they had heard at the other three bars. She loved all kinds of music, but she could only handle hearing so much music from people she had grown up with. After hearing Sexy Back four times and seeing herself in the video twice she was dying to hear some Manson.

 

JC slid his arm around her, Nicole somewhere in the back of the bus they were traveling on. “I think the last bar is a Rock bar.” He told her, “I arranged for us to go to at least one for you.”

 

Katy smiled at him and squeezed his hand as he stood up and screamed Nicole’s name and moved to the back of the bus. Katy watched them sadly before turning and staring out the window, ignoring the blaring music, the conversations that surrounding her and most of all the looks from people who didn’t approve of JC sitting with his arm around her.

 

She sighed as she followed everyone else off the bus and into yet another nightclub, reminding herself that she would only be there for an hour. She grabbed a drink and quickly moved to the outdoor patio where it was somewhat quieter. She stepped up to a girl who was lighting a cigarette and tapped her on the shoulder.

 

“I really hate to ask, but could I possibly have one of those?”

 

The girl smiled at her, obviously drunk, “My friend bought me another pack, so feel free to keep the five or whatever are in there.”

 

Katy’s eyes widened as she thanked the girl and took them. She would probably end up tossing them out, she had quit smoking years ago and JC always bitched about it when he caught her. She grabbed a pack of matches and moved to the far end of the patio, staring down at the photographers that were searching for a familiar face. She lit the cigarette and held up her middle finger as one photographer recognized her and raised his camera.

 

“Take my picture and that lens will be so far up your ass you can take pictures when you cough.” She told him, turning her back to him.

 

“You’re smoking.” JC’s voice said as he stood far enough away that the photographers couldn’t see him.

 

“Christ, don’t start JC.” Katy snapped as she sucked the smoke into her lungs.

 

“What’s the matter Katy?”

 

“Nothing, I’m just tired of this entourage bullshit.” Katy told him, turning and flicking the cigarette ash at a photographer standing under the raised patio. “You know I don’t do well at these clubs.”

 

JC laughed and reached out for her, “You have to be here though.”

 

“I don’t have to do shit.” Katy said, throwing the cigarette down and grinding it with the heel of her boot. “Do I really look like I belong?”

 

JC’s eyes travelled down her body, taking in her red deep v shirt and black skirt. “God yes.” JC groaned reaching for her.

 

Katy shook her head and put her hand on his chest, pushing him away, “Easy there Paco.” She told him, “You’re surrounded by paparazzi and your girlfriend is inside.”

 

“Come on Katy, I can find us a mice dark spot.” He said softly, stepping closer.

 

“Oh be still my heart, you really know how to treat a girl Josh.” Katy snapped. “If you’re that horny, go fuck your girlfriend against a wall.”

 

JC caught her by the arm and pulled her to him, Katy’s eyes fluttered shut as she felt what was the start of an erection pressing against her backside. “I’d much rather fuck you. Nicole just doesn’t do it for me anymore.”

 

“Then why not break up with her?” Katy asked softly.

 

JC slowly ran his hand across her body, rubbing her breasts through her shirt, “Don’t make me think about that tonight.”

 

Katy gasped and arched against his hand as his thumb grazed her nipple. She silently cursed herself for not being able to resist him. Every time she convinced herself that what she did was wrong, he came along and that thought was kicked to the curb.

 

She jumped when she felt a vibration on her rear, “JC, you’re phone is ringing.”

 

“They can call back.” JC said, his tongue flicking against her ear.

 

“It might be telling us it’s time to get to the next club.” Katy said as her hips jerked back, pressing against him.

 

JC sighed and released her to pull the phone from his pocket and Katy took the opportunity to move away from him, ignoring the looks from some of the other patrons.

 

“You were right, time to go.” JC said, holding out his hand to her.

 

Katy sighed and stepped past him, ignoring his hand. She took a deep breath to calm herself down before stepping out of the club and towards the bus. She found herself shaking her head, wondering why they hadn’t rented limos, but at the same time she knew that JC craved normalcy and if going on a club crawl with his friends in a modified school bus made him happy she couldn’t really say anything about it.

 

She climbed the steps and made her way to the back of the bus. She nodded to the few people that she knew and threw herself into the last bench, stretching her legs out and shifting uncomfortably. It wasn’t that she wasn’t comfortable in skirts, she wore them quite a bit when they went clubbing, it was the fact that getting on and off the bus without her backside hanging out was starting to take its toll on her.

 

Her eyes widened as JC threw himself into the seat next to her, crawling over her legs and nuzzling her neck. “What are you doing?” She hissed at him.

 

“What?”

 

“Nicole is at the front of the bus!”

 

“I am well aware of that.” JC said, his fingers dancing over the skin of her thighs.

 

“Then you need to stop.” Katy told him, pushing his hands away and sliding her legs out from under him.

 

Katy turned her body so that her back was to JC as she stared out at the cars the bus was passing. She and JC had agreed long ago that if the were going to carry on whatever it was they were, it would never be in public and it would never be in front of Nicole. They usually managed to keep to the second rule, the first one being a little more difficult, especially out at a club with a few drinks in them.

 

The bus pulled up to the last club and everyone began to file off the bus. Katy hadn’t failed to notice the look of anger and annoyance on JC’s face as he pulled himself out of the seat. She shook her head; when he was worked up and she shot him down he tended to act like a child who had been refused candy.

 

She watched him move to the front of the bus and pull Nicole to her feet, turning her so that her back was to Katy and pressing his lips to her. Katy rolled her eyes when he looked at her while he kissed his girlfriend, feeling her anger starting to get the better of her. She moved down the bus and shoved past them, shooting Nicole an angry glare when she muttered about her rude behaviour.

 

Katy shoved her way through the people inside the club, letting the hard beats of the rock music soothe her. She found an open space at the bar and ordered a drink, jumping as JC’s hand appeared with the money for her drink. She shot him a look and shoved his hand away, giving the bartender her own money.

 

“What is you’re problem!” JC shouted over the music.

 

“Go away Josh.” Katy shouted back.

 

“Katy, stop acting like a two year old!”

 

Katy bit her bottom lip and slowly counted to ten, resisting the urge to throw her drink at him. She struggled against his hold as he dragged her towards the VIP room. She stumbled as he shoved her inside.

 

“Out!” He yelled to the few friends of his that had gathered in there.

 

“JC, what’s going on?” Nicole asked, looking between JC and Katy.

 

“Katy and I have a score to settle.” JC hissed, his voice booming over the much quieter music of the VIP room.

 

Nicole glared at the two of them before following everyone else from the room.

 

“Now, what is your problem?”

 

 I fuck you because you’re famous
I fuck you for your money 

Katy almost laughed at how fitting the Manson song coming from the speakers was. “I’m sick of this JC; I just want it over with.”


I fuck you to control you
I fuck you so someday I can have half of everything you own 

 

“What are you talking about?”


I fuck you to fuck you over
I fuck you ‘til I find someone better 

 

“I’m tired of you getting horny and just because your girlfriend sucks you come to me.” Katy said, setting her drink down and moving closer to him, “It’s not my fault that I’m better then she is as you claim. I’m you’re friend, I’m not a fucking booty call.”

 

She felt JC gasp as his back hit the wall, “We agreed years ago to be friends with benefits.”


I fuck you in secret
I fuck you because I can’t remember if I already fucked you before 

 

“You were single.” Katy said softly, “And then when you started dating other women I agreed that we would continue as long as they weren’t going to find out. Now you’re even destroying that rule!”


I fuck you out of boredom
I fuck you because I can’t feel it anyway
I fuck you to make the pain…go away 

 

It was Katy’s turn to gasp as JC’s hand was suddenly cupping her from beneath her skirt. “Tell me Katy, if you hate our arrangement so much, why are you so wet.”


Fuck you because I loved you
Fuck you for loving it too 

 

Katy bit her lip as JC turned them so that she was against the wall, his lips hovering above hers. “I hate you so much.”

 

JC smirked down at her, “No you don’t.”

I don’t need a reason to hate you the way I do 

Katy moaned as his lips captured hers, once again cursing herself for her complete inability to deny him. She let her hands travel down his body and brushed her knuckles against the growing bulge of his jeans.


Fuck you because I loved you
Fuck you for loving it too 

“That’s from you Katy.” JC said as he moved his mouth to her ear, “Nicole has never made me this hard this fast.”

 

Katy shivered as his fingers slipped past the barrier of her panties, his index finger circling her clit.


I don’t need a reason to hate you the way I do
The way I do 


“Oh God Josh.” Katy moaned


I fuck you so that I can feel something instead of nothing at all
 


“Do you want me stop Katy?” JC panted in her ear as her hand began rubbing him through his jeans.

I fuck you because you’re beautiful
I fuck you because you’re my nigger 

Katy shook her head and squeezed her hand over his cock, “What if Nicole comes in?”


I fuck you because I am your whore
I fuck you because you are a whore 

 

“Then she’ll see me fucking you the way that she’s always wanted me to fuck her.”

 

Katy moaned again as one of his long digits slid inside her aching center. She released him and braced her hands on the wall and thrust her hips against him, making his thumb press hard against her clit.

 

“Oh Jesus.”


I fuck you for fun
I fuck you for fun 


“Open your eyes Katy.” JC hissed into her ear.

 

She struggled to open them and watched as JC slid down her body, the barrier of her clothes making it hard to feel the kisses he was dropping against her. He knelt in front of her and grabbed her hands, folding her fingers around the edge of her skirt.

 

Katy nodded slightly and raised it up, holding the material away from his face. She shivered in anticipation as he slowly slid down her underwear and helped her step out of them. She rolled her eyes when he smirked and tucked them into his back pocket and slid her right thigh over his shoulder.

 

Katy’s entire body came away from the wall as JC’s tongue pressed against her clit. She grabbed the back of his head with both hands and fell back against the wall, gasping for air as he sucked it into his mouth.


I fuck you because I can
I fuck you so I have a place to stay 


Katy cried out in pleasure as his tongue slid into her opening much like his fingers had done earlier. His thumb circled her clit, pinching it between his forefinger and thumb. Katy’s fingers moved through the silky locks of his hair, tightening their grip as she felt herself drawing closer to her peak.

 

“Oh fuck!” She cried out, tightening her fingers as she lost herself in her orgasm.


I fuck you so you will protect me 


She could feel his tongue bathing her before he dropped a kiss on each hip and moved up her body.

 

Katy’s eyes were hooded as she stared at JC, grabbing his head and pulling his lips to hers. It excited her to taste herself on his lips, and she knew that this was something that Nicole always refused to do. She rolled her hips against JC’s as the song in the club changed to something darker and a heavier beat.

 

Her hands quickly moved over his pants, undoing them as he braced his hands on either side of her head.

 

“I need you inside me.” She breathed into his ear as she slid his pants down, feeling his hard cock hitting her thigh.

 

JC barely had his pants out of the way as he lifted Katy up, sliding his cock into her waiting heat. Katy gasped and arched away from the wall, rolling her hips to take him deeper.

 

“Fuck, I can’t believe how tight you are even after all these years.”

 

Katy dropped one leg after only a few thrusts “Let me down for a sec.”

 

JC slid from her body and released her as she asked. She walked to the opposite wall and put one foot on the table, shaking her ass at him as she stared over her shoulder.

 

He didn’t need to be told twice as he crossed the room and rubbed his cock against her wet slit, making Katy shudder. He grabbed his cock and slowly began easing it inside her, growling as Katy braced her hands on the wall and slammed herself back against him.

 

Katy’s hand slid under his shirt and gripped his back, knowing that she would break the skin if she squeezed too hard. She gasped as JC grabbed her hair and pulled her head back so that he could kiss her. She moaned into the kiss as he thrust his hips hard, one hand sliding under her shirt and pulling down the cup of her bra. Her eyes rolled back as his fingers stroked her nipple. She had to admit that out of every time she and JC had slept together; this one was quickly becoming a favourite.

 

“Do you want to cum Katy, or is this too much.” He whispered in her ear, making her shiver, “Should I just stop now.”

 

Katy bit her lip as he pulled out, leaving only the tip of his cock in her body. Each time she tried to push back, he pulled away. He eventually curled his hand on her shoulder and held her in place.

 

“Josh.” She whimpered.

 

“What Katy?” He flicked his tongue against her ear lobe.

 

“Don’t do this.”

 

“Don’t do what?” He teased, rocking his hips slightly, “You’re the one who said you couldn’t stand being a booty call.”

 

Katy growled and grabbed his ass, pulling as hard as she could, burying him deep inside her. “I hate not fucking you even more.”

 

JC groaned and slipped his hand between her legs. Katy’s back arched as he stroked her clit. She could tell by the way that his thrusts were becoming erratic that he was nearing his peak. She turned her head and searched for his lips, nibbling his bottom lip.

 

“Cum for me Jayce, let me feel your cock twitching inside me as you cum.”

 

She grinned as she felt JC shiver. He loved dirty talk, but she would only do it for him on particular occasions. JC slammed himself into her as he rubbed her clit vigorously. Katy’s head fell back as she called out his name, falling off the edge of pleasure. She smiled to herself as she felt him do exactly as she described.

 

JC’s body slumped against hers as she leaned her head against her arms. JC kissed the back of her neck tenderly as he eased himself from her body and lowered her leg from the table.

 

He gently turned her to face him and he pushed a sweaty lock of hair from her forehead. “Don’t hate me for being scared to lose you.”

 

Katy sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck, “Don’t spoil this with emotional words. We’ll talk about it some other time.”

 

JC nodded and took her hand moving to the door, unlocking and opening it. “Fine, wanna come shake your money maker with me?”

 

“You’re in my world now baby; I’ll show you moves you’ve never seen.”

 
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

Completed
mistressofburden is the author of 16 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked Paranoir also liked 10 other stories.
This story is part of the series, Behind Blue Eyes. The previous story in the series is The Video Affair. The next story in the series is All Day Long.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story