There are just some stories that write themselves. This particular story is not one of those stories by any means. It took a lot of work on my part, well, our parts. There were many a nights we sat up struggling over what was going to happen next or if we had totally ruined everything with our silly antics. But for all my, our, hard work, I'd have to say we did some good.

Before I go too far there are some things that need to be explained. Justin Timberlake has been the bane of my existence since the day I turned 12. Maybe 11. Either way I have hated that boy with my entire being for a good majority of my life. So logically I dated him. Two long years. Off and on. Mostly off, because well, I hated him. But come on; how can you resist that? He lured me in with his promises of free trips to Disney (that mouse is my weakness) which he never kept and lots of hot sex. That's right, I said it.

But as all relationships based on hate and sex go, it didn't last. He found something a little more entertaining. And I have to agree. I'd do her too. Kendall was just too perfect. She's gorgeous and dim-witted: everyman's dream. I think they met on some tropical island; I would assume she was in her bathing suit most of the time. She's my complete opposite, but I still love that girl to death. Kendall's my roomie now. Along with the latest and greatest of Mr. Timberlake's ex's: Tani.

Tani was a temp at the studio. Working her way through college. UCF. At least that's what all the !#$! she has laying around the house says. Anyways, although their relationship lasted less than 6 months it was so drama packed it should have been on prime time television. Lots of !#$! happened (most of which I'm sure hasn't been shared). Oddly enough, even through all of it, Tani and Justin can't completely let each other go.

Ok, fine. None of us can. We all sit in the living room in our pajamas and talk about Justin. Damn, that was supposed to be sarcastic but sadly it's true. Damn! We're losers. That boy just…I can't even explain it. I'm usually pretty good about it, because, say it with me, I hate him. Kendall is too sweet and forgave him the minute after she was angry. What the issue with Tani is I'm not quite sure…yet.

So if we're all hung up on him, why'd we do it? Because despite all of his faults (his many, many, many faults) Justin's a good guy deep down. And he deserved something special. Besides, we couldn't stand hearing him brag about his little trysts and conquests much longer.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story