"Justin you are pathetic. Pathetic!" Zoe screamed at him, pieces of her short black hair falling out of her ponytail.. "Get your ass out of my house."

"I'm not here to see you," he spat pushing his way off the couch and into the kitchen. "And it's not just your house."

"Yeah well, I'm security in this mother and you ain't getting anywhere near either of those girls." As the resident bad girl, Zoe took her role as protector of the other girls deeply to heart.

Justin scoffed and turned to lean on the counter, popping the top of his can. "I could take you. Actually I have."

Zoe glared at him using all her strength to resist wiping that seductive smirk off his face, "Screw you Justin."

"Yep. Done that too."

"You know what-" Zoe started before she was cut off by Justin's phone.

"Hey Youngin' what's up," he asked jumping up on the counter and taking a sip of his Coke. "Tonight? Hold up." He looked at Zoe who was still brewing over the previous statement, "You girls up for a little clubbin' tonight?"

"You know I hate that word Justin," was Zoey's reply. "Who actually calls it clubbin'? Great. Now I have to wash my mouth out just for saying it." She leaned over the sink and reached for the faucet.

"Ooooo," Kendall said throwing her keys on the table as she walked into the kitchen, her long blonde locks falling in curls around her shoulders. She flicked off her sandals and replied, "I heard the magic word. I'm up for some fun tonight. Hey Zoe, hey J."

"Kendall," Justin replied giving her a head nod. He returned to his conversation on the phone, "We'll be there." He hung up and turned his attention back to the girls. "So who's cooking me some dinner."

"What do you want," Kendall asked opening the refrigerator. Zoe slammed it shut, droplets of tap water making their way down her chin. "He can get his own food Ken."

Justin stuck his lower lip out and whimpered. "But ya'll make it with love. Mickey D don't love me."

"$%@$ Justin! No one in this house loves you," Zoe replied throwing a washrag at him.

"As I recall," Justin said jumping from the counter and slinking towards Zoe, "There was lots of love." Zoe put her arms out to stop him, but he continued walking until she was trapped in the corner of the kitchen blocking any way to escape.

"Kendall help," Zoe cried avoiding looking at Justin. "Come on! I hear you giggling over there. Girl! You better sleep with one eye open for this."

"Dude, don't rape my roommate," a third voice called from the doorway.

"Tani!" Justin cried turning around, "Just the girl I was looking for."

Rolling her green eyes at her roommates Tani crossed her arms and walked right up to Justin, "What is it this time Timberlake?"

"Maybe I just wanted to say hi," Justin said tilting his head to look down at her. Tani laughed and pushed him playfully out of her way.

"You always want something from me," Tani replied.

"No I don't," Justin replied innocently. He tried to ignore her, but Kendalls' giggles always seemed to distract him. "Kendall, come on."

Kendall tried to contain her laugher. "What? It's funny!"

"Let's go," Zoe said pulling her friend along by the arm.

---
Later than night after the girls had successfully rid the house of Justin after feeding him Tani joined Kendall in her bedroom. She took one look at Kendall's adorable outfit and flopped onto Kendall's bed pulling a pillow up under her chin. "You stink."

Kendall turned from her vanity bench and gave Tani a warning look. "Come on T. Don't start."

Tani sighed, "You're so freakin' perfect it's hard not to. With your tiny waist and-"

"Puh-lease! I always ask you to come work out with me," Kendall explained turning back to the mirror and applying a layer of mascara.

"I pale in comparison to you when I'm not all sweaty, why would I wanna do that?"

"So you'd stop complaining about how you're not as small as me," Kendall asked.

"Not this again," Zoe complained walking into the room, leather pants low on her hips. She took a seat next to Tani and put a hand on her shoulder. "So what if you're a little fuller than Ken. Or if you're boobs aren't as big as mine. At least you have a nice ass."

Looking back at her friends through the mirror Kendall nodded in agreement, "I'd eat doughnuts all day if I could guarantee they'd go straight to my butt."

Zoe laughed, "Now if you put all of us together, we'd make the perfect woman."

"So that's why we always hang out," Kendall replied.

Tani laughed, "Yes Kendall. That's exactly why."

Downstairs they heard the front door open and someone shuffle to the stairs. "Women! You better be ready."

"Oh god," Tani said taking Kendall's lip gloss and looking in the mirror.

"We should take another ten minutes just to piss him off." Zoe smirked.

"I don't know about you," Kendall said reaching for her clutch, "But I'm not gunna piss off the guy paying for my drinks."

"Good idea," Zoe said making a beeline for the stairs.

"Kendall, sometimes you really are smart," Tani added following her.

---
"What about that one?"

"Too thick."

"Her?"

"Fake 'n' bake dude."

"Ahhh. That one!"

"Dude! That's Tani!"

"Oh right. Already been there."

"Trace you're an idiot," Justin laughed taking a drink from his glass.

"So?" Zoe asked nudging Justin's arm.

"So what?"

Zoe looked at Trace as if to say Justin was actually the idiot, "Would you still do her?"

Justin looked over at Tani who was standing several feet away with Kendall. "If I could guarantee there'd be no drama, hell yeah."

Trace laughed, "I believe Tani's middle name is drama."

"Is not Trace," Tani replied smacking him on the back of the head, "it's Evil. Get it right. Why's everyone talking about me?"

"Justin was just saying that-" Trace started before Zoe kicked him from under the table.

"Just saying what," Tani asked looking between the three at the table.

Zoe spoke first, "He was just asking why we aren't all dancing?"

"Yeah, let's dance J," Kendall said pulling at his hands. When Justin was slow to get up Kendall stopped him, "You aren't meeting one of your chicks here are you?"

Justin shrugged, "You never know when they'll show up."

"Well screw them. Not right here, but later. Come dance," she answered successfully pulling him out of the booth.

The remaining three watched them walk off in amusement. "She is such a blonde," Zoe laughed.

---
An hour or so later Tani, Zoe, and Kendall were taking a break from dancing and watching Trace and Justin attempt to hit on random girls.

"What's sad is that girl is totally only talking to Trace to get to J," Tani spoke.

"Even if that worked," Zoe added, "It's not like it's some great prize."

"Unless all she's after is a good lay," Kendall added. "What? It's true."

The three tried to contain their laughter when Trace and Justin returned empty handed.

"No luck with the ladies Troll-man," Zoe asked making room for Trace to sit next to her.

"I'm saving myself for you Zoe. Didn't you know?" He flexed a tattoo-covered arm and grinned.

"Boy please," Justin said shaking his head at his friend, "You know Zoe doesn't date boys anymore."

"Correction," Zoe interrupted glaring at Justin, "I don't date immature boys. I date men. So that means you're both out."

"Yeah, ok," Justin replied rolling his eyes. "Good luck with that one."

"Like you're one to talk Justin. Apart from me, when's the last time you actually dated someone in the last year?" Tani asked. "And sleeping with someone and dating aren't the same thing."

Justin opened his mouth to respond but quickly closed it. "I…I…Girlfriends are overrated."

"Says the horny single guy," Kendall mumbled into her drink.

"Ken!" Tani cried.

"What!? All I'm sayin is that it's the people that can't get a nice, normal girlfriend that think girlfriends are stupid."

"Hey! I could get a girlfriend," Justin protested, "I've got proof."

"Oh yeah, because those relationships all worked out huh," Zoe replied.

"Like you could do any better?"

"I date," Zoe replied, "Kendall has a boyfriend. Tani keeps getting drinks from that hot ass guy at the bar. So that leaves you and Troll man alone."

Trace held up his hands in defense, "I know I have trouble with the ladies. No need to rub it in. Leave me out of this."

"I bet we'd do a better job of finding you a girl than you would," Zoe suggested to Justin.

"Sure you would," Justin said finishing the last of his beer, "I'm so sure."

"Between the three of us, you won't know what hit you," Zoe smirked.

---
The girls turned their backs to the boys and the table and surveyed the crowded club. Sure there were plenty of hot women there. But all three knew there had to be something more than that if this girl was going to keep his attention for more than two weeks.

"This is gunna be harder than I thought," Zoe sighed and turned to look at her friends.

"Let's move in a little closer," Kendall suggested pulling on her friends arms.

Tani grumbled and let herself be led. "I'm just praying none of this backfires."

Zoe released her friend's hand and grabbed onto the railing to descend the stairs, "Even if it does, it can't be any worse."

After an hour of wandering around the club the girls hadn't found anyone that fit the profile of what they were looking for. "This isn't working," Zoe complained longing to sit down or go home.

"Just hold your horses," Kendall replied, "It's not just gunna be as simple as close your eyes, spin around, and open them."

Just to be a brat, Zoe did exactly as Kendall said. "Oh $%@$!" she yelled grabbing her friends' arms.

"I didn't say to spin while intoxicated," Kendall laughed.

"No," Zoe said waving off Kendall's laugher. "I found her!" Zoe nodded her head in the direction of the bar. There stood a group of five or six beautiful women, laughing and getting their drinks.

"Which one," Tani asked sizing each of them up.

"Do you even need to ask," Kendall questioned looked up at Zoe to see if she agreed. "The one in green" they chorused.

Tani took another look at the group, this time paying close attention to said woman in green. While the rest of her friends, as well as most girls at the club, were scantily dressed, Green Girl maintained a sense of class with her green halter dress, perfectly curled hair, and-

"I so want those shoes!" Kendall interrupted her thoughts.

Zoe nodded, "And that hair is not even fair."

"Haha, you rhymed," Kendall giggled into her glass.

Tani ignored them and took a minute to check out this new girl. She was shorter than all of her friends, but not exceedingly short. She had an incredible figure: curves is exactly the right places and she knew how to highlight them. And $%@$, the girl was just standing there smiling like she was the happiest she'd ever been.

"Oooo! He's soooo gunna want that," Kendall beamed, "Good work Zoe!"

The girls nonchalantly made their way towards the group and were ready to order drinks when a high pitched squeal interrupted them.

"Kendall!"

Kendall turned towards the sound to see one of the girls from Green Girl's group running towards her. "Ashley!" Seven pairs of eyes looked at the two girls embracing.

"Guys this is Ashley. We were in ballet together," Kendall explained to Zoe and Tani.

"Until your big butt left us for some kinda tour or something," Ashley joked.

Kendall gave the girl a nudge, "I'm not the only one. I heard you were on tour with the biggest act this summer."

Ashley looked at her feet and then back at Kendall with a huge smile, "You're right. These are the other dancers."

After introductions were made Zoe whispered to Kendall, "Let's get em all upstairs."

Nodding, Kendall offered a suggestion, "You know what? We've got a VIP room upstairs with a lot less creepy guys and higher priced free drinks. Anyone interested?" After a chorus of yes's the girls headed back upstairs. Zoe rounded out the pack taking the opportunity to talk to Green Girl.

"Hi. Sorry, I forgot your name," Zoe said.

"Annabelle. But everyone says that's too long to say, so they call me Anna."

"Hey Anna. I'm Zoe."

"Hi."

---
Once in the VIP area Kendall distanced herself from her old friend and took some time to study Anna. She seemed much more impressed with her surroundings that the other girls.

"Have you ever been here before," Kendall asked leaning towards Anna.

Anna shook her head, "I'm usually the one who comes in her pajamas to pick everyone up when they're drunk." She chuckled at some memories and took a sip of her drink.

"Well we're here to make sure you have a good time," Kendall threw an arm around her shoulders. "Oh look, here comes Trace."

Anna turned to look in the direction Kendall was turning her. She was thankful no one was looking at her, as her eyes grew wide.

"Ken, I'm always surprised at how you find more and more beautiful friends, and yet refuse to introduce me," Trace smiled at Anna.

"This is Anna. She's a dancer for-"

Anna quickly shook her head and waved her hands, "Oh god no!"

"It's fine if you don't wanna talk, but you don't have to be so rude," Trace frowned.

Anna shook her head again and put a hand on Trace's arm, laughing quietly. "No, no. I just meant I'm not a dancer."

"Then what are you?"

"Physical therapist," Anna beamed.

Trace wiggled his eyebrows, "So you know all the right places to-"

Suddenly the beginning chords of "Rock Your Body" started and the dancers went crazy. They started moving towards the dance floor.

"Girl, you better get your butt out here. You know you want to," Ashley said suddenly appearing next to the threesome and pulling Anna with her.

Kendall looked to her friend for further explanation as to why everyone went crazy.

"Ashley, if you tell anyone I won't dance," Anna laughed taking her friend by the elbow and leading her towards the other girls.

"Why do I get the feeling this just might be even easier than we imagined," Tani asked smirking at Zoe.

---
"Would anyone care to explain how I ended up paying for over 40 drinks," Justin asked the next morning rolling off the couch and joining the girls in the kitchen.

"Hey," Zoe replied holding her hands up in defense, "You're the one that invited us."

"I invited the three of you," he replied reaching into the cabinet and pulling out a coffee mug. "Not an entire background crew." He plopped himself on the stool next to Kendall, sipping his coffee.

"Pu-lease," Kendall scoffed, "you didn't mind when they were all up on you."

Justin stole a bite from her muffin. "No I didn't."

"Then don't complain."

"I was just sayin-" Kendall held her hand out impatiently waiting for her muffin to be returned. Reluctantly Justin handed it back.

Zoe threw him a silver packet of pop-tarts. "Someone must be loosing their touch, if you ended up on our couch."

Justin faked a laugh, "You ladies are supposed to be hookin me up, remember? It looks like someone forgot to do their part."

"Hey, we just might make a gentlemen out of him yet," Zoe smirked.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story