At night when he lays down, how I wish I could not hear the sounds…

 

Tossing and turning, I listened for it; the sound. It was the sound that would awake me from a deep slumber for many nights and take over my thoughts. The repetition, the moans…his voice. They were all taking over my mind that it was working overtime trying to decipher it all. It had to be a subconscious thing to do while you’re sleeping, right? It had to be that he was just merely having a fantasy and speaking it out.

 

I turned over to him and saw his grin. It was a grin he’d given many times before where the left corner of his mouth turned up and his blue eyes would sparkle in mischief. That was the look he’d give me when he was a awake and wanted to have a quick sex romp before the studio or before he was going to dance rehearsal. It was a look that I had come to admire, while he was awake. Asleep, it was haunting.

 

It was hurtful when the grin was mixed with the moans, groans, and the name calling. Every night since this began, it would be a new name.  I didn’t think too much of it in the beginning but as the weeks passed, the names starting becoming consecutive. He’d utter the name for a few days and then move on to another. Men can dream, yes, but when you’re dreaming and uttering a name of a person other than your girlfriend, it becomes a problem. It was fathoming to hear this go on every night and not wonder if there was an affair going on.

 

He was always an honest person. Maybe he would lie about little things here and there but to cover up an affair only to utter the names in his sleep would be extreme. I’ve been with this man for over three years and not once have I had to doubt him. Until now. Rumors of trysts were coming out. Jessica. Mila. A reunion with Cameron. He’d eased my worries over what I read with his words but now those very words were coming back to haunt us both. Awake, he was the man for me. Asleep, he was…I can’t even begin to describe it.

 

It left me wondering if he was hiding something after all. Was he really having an affair? Would he really go to these lengths to betray me? Justin? Justin Timberlake, superstar, would really go to such great lengths to betray our entire relationship over a good fuck?

 

As I gazed at the grin more and more, he turned his head and groaned loudly. I watched as his hands traveled the length of his leg under the covers, touching his cock as he uttered her name again for the second night in a row. He licked his lips before turning his body over again, his back facing me as he spoke his dreams.

 

“Fuck, Naya.” Justin moaned softly.

 

Naya. From what I gathered about her and Justin’s moans for the past night, she makes fellatio an art form. Justin would touch his dick through out the night and groan her name to the point where he would personally wash our sheets in the morning.

 

He was very vivid in detail about his tryst with her. The way his thumb would wave over the tip of his dick in circles before his entire hand moved up and down his shaft was fluid and precise. Naya moved slowly and savored Justin as though he were a mirage of water she’d seen in the desert heat. Her tongue, as Justin had shown with his hand, would move about like a child eating a lollipop. She would lick him up and down, making sure to taste every inch of him before enveloping the erection entirely. It was sickening to watch, let alone think about.

 

I slid out of bed before Justin could mess over another set of sheets for him to wash. His moans became faint as I walked further down the hall and into the office that Justin created. He’d never used it for business actually. It was more like a sitting room with a computer to use. When he first started dreaming, I assumed it was porn he was watching but after investigating the browser history, I was proven wrong.

 

I never thought about confronting him. It was embarrassing to try and confront him when I don’t believe he was truly aware of what he was doing. I’ve done so much research on this matter and the results were always the same. He’s either cheating or having a recurring lucid dream that is manifesting his desire to want to cheat. I guess I was screwed either way.

 

The computer booted up and I logged in. For a moment, I drummed my fingers against the desk, a habit of mine that I needed to stop, while thinking of what I wanted to do. I could finish proofing and editing the article I was writing for the magazine or…I could indulge in my new late night guilty pleasure. I laughed as I went with my guilty pleasure and opened up Microsoft Word. Justin may hate me when he gets wind of this but in my defense, he gave me material to run with.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story