“I know baby, I miss you too.” Kara said as she looked into her screen smiling at the man looking back at her. She tried her hardest to not cry. It had been too long since she had her boyfriend of almost three years home with her. And it's been a long two months since she had any physical contact. Either with him or even herself.

 

“I can't take this any more Kara, I need to see you.” JC demanded as he looked back at her. His eyes pleading and begging with her.

 

Sighing she looked back into the blue eyes that were looking at her from her computer. “Two more weeks J, that's it. We will be home together and then we can be with each other as much as we want. She had to end this before she got caught up and cried her eyes out to him. She hated showing her weakness to him.

 

“Okay I gotta go to I'm at my next stop anyways. I love you” he said as he kissed his hang and placed it to the monitor

 

Kara did the same til she saw that the session had ended. She sighed as she turned off her computer and went to their bedroom. She slowly stripped her clothes off and got a bubble bath ready. She began to play the music she has been taking a liking to lately. Slow sultry seductive music that made her fantasize about JC coming home.

 

 

I’m not ashamed of the things that I dream
I find myself flirting with the verge of obscene
Into the unknown, I will be bold
I’m going to places I can be out of control

As Kara laid herself back in the bath she began to close her eyes imagining that JC was there with her. Near her. With her. Her hands began to wander from her face, to her neck and around her body, as if he was the one that was touching her, making her feel alive.

 


And I don’t want to explain tonight
All the things I’ve tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds and I’ll teach myself to fly

JC knew it was a horrible game to play on Kara since he hadn't seen her in two months but he couldn't help it. He had three days off and he was spending one traveling to get her one with her and one to convince her to come back on the road with her.

 

What he didn't expect to see was her in the bath tub doing what she was doing. But he found her.

And found himself get very turned on. VERY, VERY, TURNED ON.


I love myself
It’s not a sin
I can’t control what’s happenin’

JC stood in the shadow with the perfect view of Kara as her hands began to touch her neck and slowly work their way down. He was wishing that he was doing that to her at that moment, yet at the same time he was enjoying the show he was being given.

 

Kara not even knowing that she was doing this all along.

 


‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

A light moan came from Kara as she began to play with her breasts. She rolled a nipple in between her fingers and began to feel them harden on her as she would if JC was there playing with them. She then arched her back up into the cold air of the bathroom as she would if JC's mouth was about to touch them and suck on one of them. She then let one of her hands fly down to the root of her evil desire, and began to lift her one let out of the tub as she bean to let her hand go to the place she needed her release.

 

JC began to strip as he saw what was going on feeling as if he knew he was not going to last much longer and needed to take care of her before she did it all alone.

 


From the small of my back and the arch of my feet
Lately I’ve been noticin’ the beautiful me
I’m all in my skin and I’m not gonna wait
I’m into myself in the most precious way

 

Kara began to feel another set of hands on her as she began to play with her clit. Rolling it in her fingers and then looked up in almost a shock to see the root of her desire right there in their bathroom. Naked and fully aroused. She started to say something then heard him say.

 

“Shh....let me help you baby girl” he began to kiss her deeply as her fingers were removed by his and he began to work his magic on her clit, all a while beginning to kiss her neck and added one then two fingers to her throbbing center.

And I don’t want to explain tonight
All the things I’ve tried to hide
I shut myself out from the world so I
Can draw the blinds and I’ll teach myself to fly

Kara thought she was dreaming for a moment when she felt JC's lips on hers, then on her neck and at her breasts, while he was fingering her. Making her feel whole and satisfied. She then looked up as he pulled away and saw him standing there. He climbed into the tub with her, as she found him sitting there fully hard and waiting for her. She smiled as she kissed him and began to work her magic on him, just as he was doing to her a moment ago. She then just realized that she wasn't fantasizing.

 

He was home.

 

THIS WAS FOR REAL.


‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

Kara sat up straight and looked at JC as she began to straddle his hips and slowly slid herself on to what she had wanted from him for a long, LONG, time. A soft moan escaped her lips as she began to slowly slide down his massive cock. She loved how he felt inside of her.

 

She started a slow ride as she opened her hazy dazed eyes to see him staring up at her and smiling at her. His blue eyes matching hers as if they were looking into each others souls and knew no words needed to be said as she started to bounce on him slow and hard.


There’s a world undefined
And my body is mine
I won’t be left behind
I’m already here

JC couldn't take it much longer as he began to guide Kara's hips to a faster pace, while doing this he sucked on one of her ample breasts that were bouncing freely in front of her face. She pulled herself back and began to feel him hit her in the spots that only he knew to get to.

 

“God JC, take me there, please” Kara said as she began to buck her hips forward and started to speed up feeling him. Meeting him thrust for thrust. Then his finger found her clit and played with it slowly feeling her tighten up around him.

 

“Let it go Kara, fly for me.” JC said as he added a little pressure to her clit.

 

That was all the encouragement she needed.


‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

Kara couldn't control herself as she began to bounce and ride JC as if it was her last time she was ever going to be with him again. She felt her self getting close as JC urged her on. Not just by his words and actions but as she opened her eyes and looked into his, they were telling her to let go. She tipped her head back and let it all go. Her orgasm taking over her body and took her straight to the stars as she rode the wave of it all. Feeling JC come right behind and riding his own wave of ecstasy right there with her.


‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

 

Kara picked her head up off of JC's chest and looked at him as she smiled. “Didn't know I had an audience here while I was...well...” she said as she looked at him.

 

“I was going to say hello then I saw you doing what you were doing and I just couldn't let you go alone.” JC said as he looked at her, he continued, “Mad?”

 

Kara smiled to herself inside, looked down to JC and said, “Not in a million years.”

 

‘Cause I just discovered
Imagination’s taking over
Another day without a lover
The more I come to understand
The touch of my hand

Chapter End Notes:

let me know what you think...i like the feedback


Completed
kb4jc is the author of 12 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: bathroomsex visual