JC kept the hood of his dark sweatshirt up as he walked briskly across the crowded parking lot. He wasn’t in the mood to be stopped by paparazzi. Truthfully they weren’t as bad as they used to be. Back in his *NSYNC days he could hardly take a trip to the store for some gum without being followed by them. He had his fare share of followers now but he didn’t want them to make up stories about him doing something as simple as going to the gym. It wasn’t like he didn’t go to the gym while he was travelling, he just didn’t do it as often. Being on stage was a workout in itself and it became apparent as he noticed his stomach starting to soften the longer he stayed away from the stage. And what would people think knowing that a judge on the hit MTV show ABDC, who used to be a dancer himself, was out of shape?

JC nodded at the receptionist behind the desk who gave him a nod in return and a kind smile from underneath her glasses.  JC made a beeline for the semi-private area of the gym on the top floor. If a paparazzi managed to get in they usually never took the time to check upstairs, it was too much work for them.

“Aw man,” he mumbled, dropping his bag down in a corner, the muscles in his back screaming at him. “I guess I did a little too much last time,” he chuckled, reaching back and massaging his shoulder. He took a few minutes to stretch out his muscles and looked around.

The usual suspects were there running on the treadmill or reading a magazine while riding their bikes, earbuds attached to their ears to help them get in the zone. JC didn’t like listening to music while he worked out, he liked being aware of everything that was going on.

Clapping his hands together, JC then got to work. For the next hour and a half JC worked on his biceps, triceps, shoulders, and overall body on a plethora of machines. He tried not to make it a routine just in case he got bored. Throughout the workout he’d find his eyes drifting over to the class rooms across the vast 2nd floor.

Looking in the windows he saw many Spinning Classes, Pilates, Yoga, and even some Zumba dancing classes. He watched people walk in and out of the classrooms, faces red and shiny with sweat, laughing to friends or making plans with new ones.

A faint beeping in his ear brought him back to his workout. He set the weights down and looked at his watch, noting that the time was up. Grabbing his bag, he dabbed at his face with a towel and starting making his way to the stairs. A peal of sirens filled the air which made him stop in his tracks.

“Oh, don’t worry about the noise honey.” JC turned to see a worker smiling at him as she replaced forgotten dumbbells on the ground. “That’s just a regular. She likes the music to be loud while she dances.”

JC lifted his eyebrows. “You offer single classes here?”

The worker shook her head. “No, honey, she requests the room. Says she needs the peace and quiet to help her practice.” Then she chuckled. “I don’t know how you’d get peace and quiet with all of the noise.” JC cracked a smile. “She’s in that room over there if you want to take a look. She doesn’t mind, she’s not a shy one.”

“Thank you,” JC said with a nod of his head. Then he followed the sound of the music pumping through the walls until he found the room. He peered in through the glass at the swiftly moving body in the vast room.

She was small but she filled up the room without even trying. She moved gracefully over the floor, a look of fire in her eyes. With every swing of her reddish-auburn hair the light caught it in a way it looked like it was the color of fire. Her body rolled with the music. She could’ve danced for years, easily, JC noted, in the way she knew how her body moved. She knew how to control it, every move was intentional. Every hip gyration perfect.

Captivating.

Intoxicating.

JC watched beads of sweat slide down her neck and disappear into the crevice of her chest. He watched her small pink tongue move across her ruby red lips while lifting her wild, curly hair with her hands, teasing her invisible audience, knowing that she had control.

With another hair flip her jade green eyes locked with JC’s. His breath got caught in his throat as they stared the other down. Her chest was heaving; her tongue ran across her mouth to brush away the salty sweat which collected on her upper lip. JC swallowed thickly when a smirk formed on her lips and the song kicked in again.

She kept her eyes on him as she started her routine from the beginning, but with more hip gyrations this time. She ran her hands over her body, teasing him with smirks and subtly biting her lips.

She was a devilish one.

JC pushed open the door of the room and the song reached his ears at full volume. It pulsed through his veins and set the beat for his heart. She continued to twist and turn as he walked into the center of the room. She reached out a hand and placed it on his chest. A fire spread throughout him as soon as her fingers can into contact with his slightly damp shirt.

Then, with a sudden shove, he stumbled backwards and fell onto a chair. She swung a leg over his and sat down on him, grinning when she felt his bulge through his gym shorts. He licked his dry lips and held her gaze while she pressed her slick forehead against his.

“Livvy,” she muttered, pressing her mouth against his ear. His mouth opened to respond but he let out a hiss instead when she rocked her pelvis against his and flicked a tongue across his earlobe. His hands went up to her hips and he dug his fingers into her side. She leaned back and winked at him. “You mind tellin’ me your name, Sugar?”

“JC,” he replied hoarsely.

“Well, JayCee,” she stressed, leaning further backwards, the smirk never leaving her lips, “I have to wonder why a man with your caliber is doing in a place like this. Better yet, why you were watching me.” She trailed her fingers down his chest as his breathing hitched. “I mean, considering you weren’t blinking would make people assume many things. And I know you’ve dealt with a lot of assumptions lately.”

“Why sound so surprised that I was watching you?” JC asked, leaning forward and taking in her musky scent. It lit up his senses. “You knew what you were doing,” he challenged her.

“And what was that?” She asked, grabbing the hem of his shirt, dropping her eyes to the little sliver of exposed skin.

“Playing a game,” he replied. She lifted an eyebrow. “And you’re in luck.” He put his mouth next to her ear. “I like to play games as well, but just so you know honey, I always win.

“Oh we’ll see about that.”

“Yes we will.”

She lifted up the bottom of his shirt, leaned forward, and licked the sweat off of his abs. He grunted at the feeling of her tongue sliding around on his stomach. He brought his hands up to her thick hair and dug his fingers in it, bringing her mouth closer.

“Hmm, well it’s obvious you’re not gay,” she laughed.

He raised an eyebrow. “You had your doubts?”

“I mean, you do wear pink.”

“Doesn’t make me less masculine.”

“Oh, I don’t doubt that Sugar.” She yanked his shirt up and over his head and wrapped her lips around one of his nipples. He hissed when she bit down on it and grabbed her hair again, this time giving it a hard yank.

He would be the one in control.

Not her.

He yanked on her hair, tilting her head back and pressed a searing kiss on her mouth. Within seconds their tongues were sliding against each other while he tugged at the hem of her tanktop. She lifted her arms up and allowed him to peel it off of her sweaty body, kissing every inch of exposed skin along the way. She let out a little laugh when he bit down on her neck which quickly transferred into a groan when he grabbed at her breasts, squeezing them hard.

“Do you always go braless?” He asked, pinching and twisting her nipples as he looked at her. Her back was arched, giving him better access and her mouth has dropped open in silent breaths. “Or is it just my lucky day?” He pinched harder and she let out a shriek. “Answer the question,” he sing-song, pinching as hard as he could.

“No, not usually…ahhhh…you just caught me on a good day.”

“Which is…?”

“Laundry day.”

In quick succession she lifted herself off of his lap and tugged on the hem of his gym shorts. He lifted his hips and pushed his shorts and boxers down by his ankles. Livvy lifted her right leg up and onto JC’s shoulder. He quickly kissed her calf. She slowly bent her leg at the knee and removed one side of her shorts and panties, the other side immediately dropped down to her left ankle. She placed her hands on his chest and slowly ran them down his chest, past his trembling abs, and to his muscle clad thighs where he was standing upright and at attention.

“Ooh, someone’s excited,” she giggled, rubbing her palm against the head of his cock.

“And you’re a tease,” he grunted, picking her up by the hips and slamming her down onto his lap.

She let out a cry of pleasure and tossed her head back. The bass beats of the song surged through their bodies as JC tore into her, hitting her sweet spot with every thrust. Her back arched and he got a great view of her bouncing breasts. Her hands were clasped around his neck, gently tugging at the hair at the base of his neck. “Oh god…yes…yes…oooh, fuck!” She moaned at the feeling of his dick caressing the walls of her pussy deliciously. “Yes. Right there, right there.”

Wrapping an arm around her lower back, he reached his other hand out and pinched her nipple hard. She swung forward and pressed her forehead against his, her hot breath caressing his lips. He could feel her trying to gain control but he held her hips tighter and thrusted into her harder. His eyes rolled into the back of his head at the feeling of her walls wrapping around him perfectly like a glove. She whimpered and groaned into his ear, biting his earlobe every now and then. He slipped a hand down between them, feeling where they were connected, and rubbed his thumb hard over her clit.

Her eyes popped open. “No! Oh God…that’s going to make me…mmmh….” She managed to find the strength to rock herself back and forth on him, meeting his thrusts with equal intensity. Her heart hammered against her chest, seemingly in time with the song. Her toes clenched and unclenched with each thrust as she rolled her hips against his. Tiny bursts of electricity built in intensity in her stomach and heightened with each passing second.

“Oh God, Livvy,” JC groaned, biting into her shoulder, marking her. She rocked her hips forward one more time, stiffened, and let out a scream of pleasure. JC grunted when he felt her walls grip him like a vice. He moved in and out of her a few more times until he felt a white hot wave crash in his stomach and felt himself emptying out inside of her as their fire slowly died down. “So…do you come here often?”

Livvy gave him a lazy grin.

 

Chapter End Notes:
Review please.

Completed
Mack_Attack22 is the author of 55 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Fire Burning also liked 36 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story