Author's Chapter Notes:

read this before you read give into me...the sequel to this visual.

“Great my birthday and nobody to have fun with tonight,” Kerri said to her friend as they stood near the bar having a drink trying to enjoy the night. True she wasn't one to go out to bars, or clubs but tonight she gave it a chance, hell it was her birthday and she was alone, yet again.

 

“Just try to have fun tonight...it's your birthday” Heather, her friend said as she took the candle that was sitting on the bar and held it up to Keri. “here make a wish...you never know it might come true.” she said

 

Keri closed her eyes and thought for a moment then blew out the candle and made a wish. She looked to her friend who was standing there talking to her boyfriend. She tapped her shoulder

 

“Hey I'm going on to the floor, you want to join,” Kari said as she looked to her friend who looked back at her and said.

 

“Nah...be careful and have some fun lady.” Heather said as she went back to her conversation.

 

Keri walked to the dance floor and started dancing alone. Not a care in the world enjoying the music and the night. She was out, dressed to kill and she was bound to have a great night. She started to move to the songs that were playing and enjoyed herself as she saw people come around her and smile and dance with her then by her as they moved around as a sea of sweating bodies, enjoying the music. She love this here she could let her self get lost. She could be in her own little world.

 

I've been all around the world
And got to know a million girls
I can see your face is from another place
Baby you can take me there tonight

 

JC stood from up in the VIP area becoming entranced by the woman down below. The way her body moved to the music, song after song, and he felt as if he knew her. He finished his drink and made his way down to the dance floor eyes on the brunette. Her body looking unbelievable in the black denim skirt, and turquoise top, low heeled boots that went to her mid thigh and left her looking amazing.

 

Baby with you desert eyes
From another time
When love is still advance, if I get the chance
Baby you can take me for a ride
I can't wait to get you on the floor

 

JC was never the one to watch but as he saw her stand out in the sea of body's grinding on one another he saw her just dance alone. When he saw who it was he smiled to himself. Keri never went out all that often, she like him was a homebody and enjoyed kicking back at home. He then remembered why she was there, it was her birthday gift from one of her friends. He knew she didn't want to be there but kept it to herself and kept on dancing. He made his way to her and thought about how he could make this a birthday she would never forget.

 

 

Keri enjoyed the music as she was dancing on the floor. She didn't expect to see anyone at the club that nigh other than the few friends she had coming for her special day whom she did see and were now somewhere within the club but not to be seen again. She felt someone tap her shoulder and turned to see the one person she knew she invited but didn't think he'd show up. Her friend and well boss JC. Or as she called him Josh.

 

Baby where in the world you learn to dance like that
What a beautiful sight to see
If you want to dance, dance with me
Show me how to move it baby

“Josh...you...you came” Keri said she stopped dancing as she looked into his eyes. God she loved his blue eyes they made her melt inside as he looked her up and down.

 

“Yeah, Keri you did invite me,” he said as he laughed at her shocked face. “By the way, I didn't know you could look that good,” He smiled down at her as she looked at him

 

“Thanks.” Keri said as she felt herself blush, something she had been doing lately around him. He was the nicest man ever and well to be honest she liked him. A lot.

 

“Dance?” JC asked as he stepped closer to her and grabbed hand.

 

Keri smiled as she said, “Sure, if you can keep up with me.” she was feeling bold tonight, her birthday night.

 

“I bet I could.” he said as he started to move with her on the dance floor

 

Tell where in the world you learn to dance like that
By the Mediterranean sea
If you want to dance, dance with me
Show me how to shake it baby

To Keri dancing was a fun past time that she took lessons here and JC knew because they had gone out together in the clique they were a part of. She knew he could move and she had danced with him before, but the way her body moved with him tonight was...well different, she felt the heat and passion of their dancing and at first was nervous but she looked into his eyes as he winked at her.

 

“Show me what u got sweet thing,” JC said, tempting her.

 

And was she more tempted now then ever before. Before when she dance she would be stand offish to a point with him. Tonight however, she was going to let her body tell him how she felt.

 

And she wasn't going to hold herself back anymore


Let the love affair begin
I want to touch your olive skin
I want to feel the sea rushing over me
As I love you again and again

Their bodies close together her body feeling amazingly hot against his as he took her and grinded into her and moved in perfect rhythm to the song as she spun around and tried to move away she then felt him pull her back to him and her back was to him as they moved to the music.

 

She looked up into his eyes as he kissed her nose as he let her know that he was enjoying their dance.

 

Keri then pushed away and started to do a little belly dance move that he was dancing with her at a distance. His eyes roamed her body as he saw her work her body in a way he never knew she could do.

Well he knew it but it was as if he was getting a little show for him and he liked it. He more than liked it...HE LOVED IT!!


It's magic when your body moves
I love the way your music plays
Do you move your lips the way you move your hips?
I can't wait to get you on the floor

 

Keri smiled to JC, as she went closer to him as she then, went closer to his ear and asked, “Think I can't keep up with you Josh?” She looked in to his eyes as he looked at her and then began to move with her. As if their bodies were more than just dancing. They were telling each other something more


Baby where in the world you learn to dance like that
What a beautiful sight to see
If you want to dance, dance with me
Show me how to move it baby

Kerri closed her eyes as she then felt his lips go to her ears. She felt his breath on her body and it was making the need and want that she had been feeling for a little while now begin to grow stronger. She had to keep it together, but that was not going to happen after she heard the next few words

 

“Look at me Keri,” JC said in such a tone that Keri almost melted in his arms and looked into his eyes, he then went to her neck and kissed her as she began to grind harder on him as his hands went to her but and he pulled her close letting her know what she was doing had an effect on her.


Tell where in the world you learn to dance like that
By the Mediterranean sea
If you want to dance, dance with me
Show me how to shake it baby

JC could no longer hold himself back. He took Keri by the back of her hair and crashed his lips to hers.

His hands moved from her hair to her back to hold her close as he pulled back and looked into her eyes, turning from the blue they always have been to a blue green almost like an ocean. He continued to dance as he then felt her come back to his lips and she whispered to him, “Kiss me.”

 

As if he needed to have her say that


Baby where you learn to dance like that
What a beautiful sight to see
If you want to dance, dance with me
Show me how to move it baby

Keri felt everything go numb by the feel of his lips on hers. She let his tongue play with her her lips as she then let him in and, in that moment she became drunk off of that. The way his mouth felt on hers, his hands on her body, and the way the music took her whole being over.

 

JC pulled away as he looked at her and she smiled to him.

 

“Let's go baby girl.” he said, as he pulled her off the floor towards the exit of the club. He was taking her home tonight and showing her, just what kind of dancing they could do...alone.

Tell where in the world you learn to dance like that
By the Mediterranean sea (When the music plays, your body is amazing)

Chapter End Notes:

okay now that you read this go read GIVE INTO ME to see what happens with Keri and JC when they go back to her place.... ;)

 REVIEW ME I NEED TO KNOW IF YOU LIKE WHAT YOU HAVE READ SO FAR...AND IM ALWAYS UP FOR SUGGESTIONS TOO....THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO LOOK HERE.


Completed
kb4jc is the author of 12 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story