"Minna, we have three days to figure out if we're going to our families or if they're all coming here," he gently points out, laying in his bed cuddling with me.
"Neenee said she wants to see LA, pappy said he doesn't care as long as they see me, and Darren says he just wants good food," I inform him.
"It's only my parents, Tyler and Heather coming."
"It's Darren, Neenee, pappy, Uncle George and Aunt Sarah." 
"It's nine people and we'd only need five rooms. We have seven."
"Let's just have it here."
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah."
"Ok, I can call my family later and let them know."
"I only have to make one call," I tease, making a phone with my hand. "Darren? Yeah, round em up, y'all are coming to LA!" We laugh at this. "Maybe we sh-"
"Leilei Jasmin Dale!"
"James!" My eyes are as wide as saucers.
"Lance!"
"James, cad ba mhaith leat? Dhúisigh tú díreach tar éis dom as a chodladh marbh fucker, is féidir leat!"
"An bhfuil tú ag dul ar ais sa bhaile do Thanksgiving?"
"Níl, Tá mé tar éis mo theaghlach teacht chun LA! Cén fáth sa sa diabhal an ábhar sin, ye?"
"Ní féidir n'fheadar? An bhfuil sé sábháilte do liom teacht suas ann agus caint leat?"
"Wonder gach mian leat. No, ní féidir leat teacht suas anseo, nach bhfuil mé cóirithe," I tell him.
"Mé le feiceáil agat asal arbh fhéidir roimh! Táimid tar éis a bhí gnéas roimh, cuimhnigh? Dara fearr, hello!"
I roll my eyes. "Conas is féidir liom dearmad a dhéanamh? Tá sé olc go leor nuair a bhíonn tú níos fearr ná mo sean! Ní maith liom na marcanna agus coilm tá mé mar gheall ar a mhála douche!"
Josh looks at me as I straddle his hips, sitting there and running my hand up his body from his navel to his shoulder. His hands slide up my thighs and come to rest on my hips. "What are you telling him?" he whispers.
"Don't worry, baby," I whisper back. 'Fuck me,' I mouth. 
A smile curls his lips as I grind against him, his bottom lip between his teeth and the blanket covering from our hips down. "Work it, mama," he whispers, my hand holding the blanket as it lay on his abs. God blessed him all around, from his dick to his body to his fucking skills. I continue to grind my love box against his morning wood. I lean forward and he slips into me, rolling us so he's on top.
"Are you getting dressed up there?"
He stops just long enough for me to answer. "I'm going to get in the shower first. Be down after that," I answer.
"Ok, I'll wait in the living room."
Josh starts to rock his hips again, balancing on his forearms, kissing me to keep the noise to a minimum and ensure James continues to remain clueless about what we've been doing for almost three months now. I know we should tell him, but we're not dating and I just know he'd blow a proverbial gasket over us doing it. 
My legs hitch around his hips, essentially pinning him as I enjoy our moment leading to euphoria, moaning into each other's mouths. "WHAT THE FUCK?!" 
We look at the door, having just gotten off seconds before Justin came in. Neither of us moved and thank our lucky stars (clovers in my case) that the blanket is covering us from shoulders down. "We were just-" Josh tries to lie.
"Fucking," Justin finishes.
"Not per se, Timby."
He crosses his arms. "Explain this," he says, motioning to us, "Enlighten my mind."
"We were kissing to test the waters, emotionally. We were grinding. Nothing more," I ramble.
"Uh, right," he responds, not believing it. "How long you been 'testing the emotional waters'?" he asks, making quotation marks with his fingers.
"Not long," Josh answers nervously.
"How long?" he asks, a little louder.
"Almost three months." He turns to leave the room. "You can't tell James!" I call after him.
He turns around, an eyebrow raised in curiosity. "Why fucking not?"
"I want to tell him."
"Are you seeing each other?"
"No."
"So you're just screwing each other?" he asks, showering us with an icy glare and arms crossed over his toned chest. I nod, confirming his suspicions. He sighs, hanging his head and pinching the bridge of his nose. "I'll keep it to myself," he agrees. "If your cover is blown, I'm spilling the beans," he warns us.
I catch my shaky breath and bob my head in agreement. "That's cool," JC agrees.
"What's going on?" James asks, sounding like he's halfway up the stairs.
Justin bolts out the bedroom, shutting the door behind him. "Nothing, almost tripped on her shoes," he calmly fibs to James.
"Are they up?"
Josh and I are listening in on the conversation. "Yeah, JC's getting dressed and Minny is getting in the shower."
"I'm going to shower," I whisper.
He nods. "Can I join you?"
I nod and pull him in the bathroom with me. We shower together, he washes up and gets out sooner than I do and walks back to the sink to shave and brush his teeth. I hear the door open and I hear James' feet come across the bedroom floor. "What's going on?"
Josh spits the mouthwash out to answer him. "I'm brushing my teeth and she's in the shower," he points out the obvious.
I roll my eyes. "Why did Justin freak out?"
"He almost tripped on her shoes. You know him, his habit of not watching where he's walking."
"Min, you almost done?"
"Yeah, I usually have him leave until I wrap in a towel."
"I'll be downstairs," he informs us, closing the door as he leaves the bedroom.
Josh pops his head in the shower. "He's definitely suspicious about us."
I kiss his lips. "I know, love."
I rinse the conditioner out of my hair and he wraps my favorite towel around my body. "I'll be downstairs with those two."
"Not a word about us," I tell him softly.
He kisses my cupid's bow lips. "Make it quick, baby girl."
I nod and grab some underwear, socks and a bra. He heads down and I get on a pair of basketball shorts and a tank top. "So, you're telling me you haven't been sleeping together, not even once, since she's healed?"
"No, Lance, not even once," Josh answers.
"Here's the other party. Have you and JC slept together?"
"Once."
"Ha!"
"Three weeks before the incident," I finish.
"Oh," he says, dejectedly.
"James, you're my best friend and help keep me in check, but sometimes you get too far ahead of yourself," I remind him. "I'm a big girl and don't worry about what I do, unless I ask for your help, ok?"
"Ok." He gives me a quick glare before looking away.
~~~~~
"That was close this morning," he tells me.
"God! I know! I was so horny the whole time!"
"Almost getting caught turns you on?"
"James can be such a cock block sometimes. I know the thrill of being caught is an odd thing to get turned on by, but he's cock blocked us, ten years ago. Can I make a confession?" I ask as we sip our raspberry ice tea on the back porch.
"Sure."
"I wanted you to take my virginity over anyone in my life."
"Well, I know that you let me be the first to get a blow job from you." He's got a smile on his lips.
"And the best lover yet. I have one other confession to make, but keep in mind that I was trashed."
"Ok, I will."
"I did sleep with James one time, my 18th birthday before Nick and I dated seriously. We had gone on dates, but Nick didn't ask me to be his girlfriend until almost two months later."
"How trashed are you talking?"
"Two bottles of JD, one of José and a bottle and a half of McGillicuddy."
"Whoa, that's trashed."
"Whoa, I'm Irish, Scottish, British, and French. I have the drinker's back ground."
He chuckles at this. "I'm just surprised you could talk and function with all that shit in your system."
I smile the cheesiest smile I can muster up. "What can I say? I'm a goddess when it comes to holding my liquor."
He rolls his eyes. "Right, and I'm the male equivalent of Aphrodite," he says sarcastically.
"What about those 49ers?"
"You have to be kidding me," he thinks aloud.
"Nope."
"Holy shit, you have me at the top?"
"I said 'what about th-"
"Why?"
"Josh, forget I even said anything."
"You stroke my ego and you don't even want to explain it?"
"No, because it's things you just do that made me decide it and if I tell you, they'll never feel the same again."


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story