Justin hasn't said anything about us to anyone yet and has been asking a shit ton of questions. I guess he's asked every question pertaining to what he wanted to know about our relationship. "Min? Min! Min-nay!"
I jump, awake now and see Justin at the door, not even considering crossing the threshold until I say so. "What?" I groan.
"Just wanted to make sure you're ok."
"Tá tú ag tiomáint dÚsachtach dom leis na ceisteanna go léir. Iarr, ionas gur féidir linn a dhéanamh leis."
"Ní dóigh liom go bhfuil níos mó ceisteanna diabhal fút agus JC. Níor chuala mé ó cheachtar de tú i gceann cúpla lá. Thosaigh mé a bheith buartha."
"Anois, is dóigh liom dona. I gcás ina ndéanfar Josh?"
"Sé ag curtha sa stiúideo ó d'éirigh mé anseo ag ceithre ar maidin. Dúirt sé nach bhféadfadh sé codladh. Tá muid ag scríobh agus é curtha ar thalamh agus ar an bhfón, a chur ar bun a tháirgeadh agus dátaí ABDC," he explains.
I sigh. "Of course. I'll be down in a bit." Justin heads to the door. "Justin?" He looks at me, waiting for me to say what's on my mind. "Tá brón orm as a bheith den sórt sin a bitch faoi gach rud."
"Tá sé ceart go leor. Just a dhéanamh air aoibh gháire agus a bheith sásta leis a shaol. Níl a fhios agam cad é atá tú a dhéanamh, ach tá sé le bheith ar an rud ceart a dhéanamh dó seo a sásta," he requests.
"I don't either, but I try." He leaves the room to let me grab a quick shower and make pancakes for them. I go down to the studio and smile.
Josh is so wrapped up in whatever song he's working on, he doesn't hear me come in. I put our three plates on the table in front of his studio couch, placing the syrup there as well. "Try it one more ti-. Come kiss your personal muse. Then we can have one more run through for this demo," Justin tells him, a smile evident in his voice.
"Dude, I jus-" he tries to argue before seeing me in my pjs, hanging up his headphones to come out. He comes to the middle of the studio and wraps his arms around me, pulling me close. "Not only does she visit me in my lovely dungeon, but brings a peace offering of vanilla raspberry pancakes," Josh jokes, kissing me after.
"I had to make sure that my dragon was nice to his friend and toys. I thought you'd be hungry anyhow, being down here in the musical dungeon since four in the morning." My arms snake around his waist.
He smiles, nodding. "Justin told you, huh?"
"Yes."
"Can I ask you something?" He puts his forehead on mine, kissing me.
I smile back. "You can ask anything."
"Will you be my girl?"
"Huh?" I make a confused face, Justin laughs at that.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" His eyes twinkle happily.
My blue green orbs search his deep blue ones and my face relaxes. Every time he's been this close to me, my eyes have gone blue green and James has all the pictures and tapes to prove it. The home movies show my eyes changing color due to emotional changes. "Answer him, Minny!"
Our eyes lock and I smile, sliding my arms around his neck as best as my height would allow. "Yes," I answer, barely audible.
He picks me up and sits on the piano bench, causing me to sit on his lap. "Thank you, my Minna."
"What about Lance? The other two guys?"
I scoff. "I'll tell them on Christmas," I reply, waving my hand at him while looking into my boyfriend's eyes. Oh, thank you, God! 
Josh kisses me like I've always wanted him to. "Can I keep you?" We lightly laugh.
"Only if I can keep you."
"Yes."
"What movie is that from?"
"Justin, shut up," I tell him.
"Hey! I'm your friend!"
"Yeah, don't be of the cock blocking variety, like James," I warn, a creepy smile on my face.
"No way, because I have been on the receiving end of your cock blocks. What movie is that line from though?"
"Casper. Now, stop ruining it, cock block!"
"It is?" Josh asks.
I let my head drop onto his shoulder. "Aaaaahhhhhhhh! Fucking shoot me! Dammit!"
"Dude, shut up and kiss her before she decapitates us, taking the food with her," Justin says to Josh.
He nods and rubs my back to get me to look at him, planting a very passionate and breath taking kiss on my lips. "You said something about telling everyone on Christmas, are you serious?"
"No, I'll tell them sooner. I just wanted you to shut the fuck up, seeing as you have trouble doing that sometimes."
"True," Justin admits.
"And that's why you wrote some of your songs. 'Like I Love You', 'Summer Love' and 'Rock Your Body' to name some."
He scratches the back of his head, that dorky Justin grin on his face as he slightly blushes and Josh laughs. "Wow, she KNOWS you almost too well!"
"I'm not dating her. She will KNOW you better than you think you do by the time your one year anniversary comes around!" I smile as cheesy as I can when Josh looks at me. "She's not even going to hide or deny it, either!" he points out.
"I'll deal with it."
"Dude, she woke up to me screaming for her to get up, showered and brought food to your studio for you. If my guess is right, she made one of your favorite things. Plus, I know I can try to cock block all I want now and she will get me back hundred fold eventually."
"It appears Timby has learned!" I feign shock, my smile betraying me.
"After how long?" he shoots back.
"After how long did it sink in that you were never my type and you wouldn't get the chance?"
"When shitfuck asked you out and again when you told JC yes," he responds, a smirk of the teasing variety on his face.
"At least you had hope during the times I was single," I torment him.
"I'd rather you crush my heart, you help me fix it."
"Eat your heart out."
"You're such a Rizzo right now!"
"Am not!"
"No, the personality! Not what she did! The cockiness!"
"Yeah, true. But when it comes to who I like, I'm such a Sandy/Sandra Dee."
"What am I to you?"
"You're my Zuko, baby," I coo to Josh.
"My guess is that Lance is Frenchy and I'm-"
"Marty Maraschino!" I taunt.
"Fuck you!" he instinctively says and follows it with the matching gesture.
I pretend to consider it. "Nope, only need one man to rock my world." 
I shift my weight, cramps suck. "Um, yeah."
"Sorry, Josh. Cramps."
"I know. Couple more days and I know the after effects. You make it bearable every time."
I wiggle my eyebrows and he smiles. "Better believe it."
"What the fuck are you talking about?"
"You don't want to know."
"Yeah, I do."
"No, you don't."
"Yes."
"No."
"Yes."
"No."
"Tá mé ar mo ceirt. Hinted againn chomh maith ar ár saol gnéis. Ós rud é an chuma leat sin a bheith cinnte go raibh tú ar an eolas, fuck aghaidh!"
"You were right," he confesses, shuddering visibly.
Josh laughs and kisses me. "Why is it you're the only woman to shut Justin up in more than one language?"
"Cuz I got it like that," I state, simulating non interest in the subject.
Josh laughs and Justin scoffs. "You don't have it like that!"
"Yes, I do." I look at Josh. "Baby, can I prove it?"
"Yes, go ahead." He motions toward Justin.
I get up walk over to Justin, pull him to stand and face him, my body close to his. I scratch down his sides and move my hips to make figure 8s, grinding against him. He backs into the soundboard and his face begins to give away what I feel pressing against my lower belly. I turn with my back facing him, press up against him and scratch the side of his neck lightly before walking back to Josh. I stand in front of Josh and his hands find my hips effortlessly, pulling me close to his body. His arms slip around my waist and his head rests against my taut abs as mine rest on his shoulders, loosely encircling his neck. His fingers massage my lower back as mine caress the back of his neck. "If she doesn't have it like that, then why did your face scream out that you got a hard on in less than three minutes?" Josh points out.
"He had one in less than a minute," I confess.
"Fuck yourselves."
"Why bother? I have Josh to assist me like I do him."
Justin's face contorts in a way we haven't seen since their *NSYNC days, provoking hysterical laughter from us. His face is one that's hard as hell to describe, but funny as shit to see. It's like James' ew face, you have to see it to understand the reason why we laugh. "You two are sick," he mutters.
"Thanks. Great minds think alike."
Josh puts his hand on my stomach, probably subconsciously, and splays his fingers. Two of his fingers go between the side of his face and my skin. "Can you get pregnant?"
"I'm not sure. Why?"
"I was wondering. I want to try in a couple years if you're up to it."
I smile, soothingly. "I'm more than up to it. I've wanted a baby for the past five years." I rub the side of his face.
"I guess it works out then, huh?"
"Yeah."
"You just started dating today and you're already talking about having a baby?"
"He's always wanted children with the right person and I'd carry a child for the five of you just for the sake of feeling a life growing inside me."
"Why?"
"Nick has taken that away from me so many times and I always suffered at the violent blows of his hands. It's going to take a long time of trying. I've had quite a few blows hit around my hips and abdomen."
I feel Josh look up at me. "Is that why you haven't pushed me away when I do this?" he inquires, referring to his head and hands resting on my belly.
"Yes, I just wish I knew if I could carry."
"Probably can."
"I want to and it'll be worth it."
~~~~~
The rest of the morning is spent writing, recording and editing demos. I have co-produced with Josh, Justin, Brian, Aaron, AJ, Howie and Nick before. "Try going an octave lower," I direct Justin.
"Alright." He nods, I play the music and he does it perfectly.
"That's it. All the demos are complete. They have to be sent out and that's all that needs to be done."
"What time is it?" 
When I say I'm going to help with ONE track, I get sucked in and lose track of time until it's done. "It's going on six," Josh announces.
"I have to meet up with James in an hour for our weekly dinner and movie date, it's Saturday."
He kisses me. "Make sure to fill him in," he requests, smiling.
~~~~~
I run up the stairs, turn on the radio, press shuffle on his 5 disc cd changer and smile when My Darkest Days' 'Move Your Body' pours out from the speakers. My body sways to the beat and my mouth mindlessly recites the words, flowing out of me in my sultry voice. I love his radio, it plays the songs on my CDs that I feel that I want to hear at the very moment I crave them. "Buh-buh-bruises covers your arms..." I sing as I strip and get in the shower. "Shush, girl, shut your lips, do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips..." Most of my music contradicts itself, like I don't do that with myself. I wash up and shave, singing all the while. 
I pick out a red leather miniskirt, a black tank top and black wedge sandals. I pull my hair back into a ponytail, twist it and clip it with a red hair clip. I don't bother with most of my make up because it'll just melt off my face, only opting for lip gloss. Josh runs up the stairs and sees what I have on, a half smile dances onto his lips. I spot it in his floor length mirror and shake my head, smiling the softest smile I can. "Is this the 'breaking news' outfit for him?"
"Yes, and I thank him every time that he's not into women. My 18th birthday would repeat sans the liquor." I stand and spin for Josh. "Well?"
He points a finger toward the floor and spins it. "Spin again," he requests.
I comply. "Josh, like or not?"
"Not."
"Dammit!"
"Love."
I step over to him and poke him in his side. "You're just so difficult sometimes," I tell him in a matter of fact tone.
He smiles and holds me close. "You can't have everything the easy way or everything you want," he argues.
"Joshua, I know that. Took me ten years to fall into your hands, the whole time being patient and going through what I have."
"I can't imagine why I've been so blind."
"Forget that mess," I demand, waving my hand to dismiss it.
He smiles, cupping my face and stroking my cheek. "I'll try, babygirl."
"You will because I promised something and you have the end result of it."
He swallows. "It may be a little hard for me," he confesses.
"I know, croí milis," I assure him, planting a soft kiss on his lips passionately. 
"When will you have mercy for me? I could use it." His eyes shift downward. 
I think for a second and glance down, realizing what he meant, before laughing lightly. I spot the time and I have twenty minutes. "I can give you ten minutes of mercy, maybe push it to fifteen," I playfully respond.
"It's partial mercy, what about the rest?"
"When I get back, we have the rest of the night."
"Mmm, we can work something out," he growls, grabbing a foil wrapper and hands it to me.
I smile and kneel before him, stripping his pants and boxer briefs to his ankles. I quickly wrap my mouth around his hard penis and pump my mouth over it. He moans and fights the urge to tangle his hand in my hair, knowing I don't like having to fix my hair after I've already put it up. I pull my mouth off his one eyed monster, place the condom strategically in my mouth and suck his monster a few more minutes. "So close," he groans.
"Not without me you don't." I pull my skirt up and face the wall, my hands holding me up. He purrs, pulls my thong to the side and quickly slides in. I grip my bottom lip between my teeth and moan, whimpering. He grips my hips and slams into me over and over.
"Fuck," he voices his first indication of just how close he is. Without any warning, his hand slides to cover my juicebox, his forefinger and ring finger spread my outer lips and his middle finger encircles my clit to elicit not only pleasurable screams from me, but also to assist me in reaching euphoria. Just as my walls begin to clamp, he pounds in and out of me faster. 
My body is reaching that euphoric high at record speed and I'm gasping my moans. "Dammit! Yes! Josh!"
"Fuck yes!" His head rests between my shoulder blades.
I verify the time. "Two minutes to spare," I chuckle.
He kisses between my shoulder blades. "I'll be in the studio when you get back. I'm going to grab a quick shower and see if I can get in touch with Chris and Joey."
"If you're not in the studio?" I ask as I adjust my underwear and skirt, grabbing a wipe to freshen up.
"I'll be downstairs somewhere." He tosses the condom in the trash and finishes stripping for a shower.
I bite my bottom lip, lightly chewing it. "Alright, see you later. Hey! Can I have a kiss from you, naked?"
"Sure, come get it."  I walk over and not only get my kiss, but also give him a short hand job. The second my hand touched his monster, two of his long fingers were driven into my core. We both moaned and let it happen, the only thing stopping it was James beeping outside. "He's such a fucking cock block!"
"We'll finish this when I get back," I inform him seductively.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story