Baby baby
When we first met I never felt something so strong
You were like my lover and my best friend
All wrapped in one with a ribbon on it
And all of a sudden you went and left
I didn't know how to follow
It's like a shock that spun me around
And now my heart's dead
I feel so empty and hollow

He was the first person she ever let love her. She couldn't get herself to believe that he would do something like this to her. Yet here Alicia was waiting for Justin to come home.

And to get him out of her life for good.

True the love they had for one another was great but she had to move on from him. The way she was being treated was wrong and she was always going back to him. He was like a drug, that made her high and then let her crash down.

He was her drug.


And I'll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you
You don't even recognize the ways you hurt me, do you?
It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back
And you're the one to blame
And now I feel like....oh!

Justin walked into her house the way he would anytime he was over her house. As if he owned the place. His swagger, smile and charm always got him what he wanted, the way he wanted ia and most importantly, at any dam time.

“Alicia, wheres my sexy lil kitten.” He said. He knew she was home because he saw her car out in the driveway.

Alicia heard the name and almost wanted to cave in and give him what he wanted. Hell, she had been doing it for the past year. A year with ups and downs, highs, lows, and even lower lows as of lately since she has know he was using her just for sex.

That made her hate him most of all.

Yet there he walked into her kitchen where she was sitting at the table and she saw him walk his way over to her. Dam him for being so dam sexy. She was becoming weak.

You're the reason why I'm thinking
I don't wanna smoke on these cigarettes no more
I guess that's what I get for wishful thinking
Should've never let you enter my door

Next time you wanna go on and leave
I should just let you go on and do it
'Cause now I'm using like I bleed

One more time she thought as he walked over to her and pulled her up to her from her chair. She felt his eyes, the sex eyes he used when he wanted just that from her. Hell it was all she was to him.

But the sad thing is was that his sex to her was a dangerous drug, one that she couldn't resist. Yet she knew she had to get away from.

It's like I checked into rehab
And baby, you're my disease
It's like I checked into rehab
And baby, you're my disease
I gotta check into rehab
'Cause baby you're my disease
I gotta check into rehab
'Cause baby you're my disease

“Justin please stop, I called you here so we could talk, not do this again,” Alicia said as she felt him kiss her neck in the way that at one time made her always feel sexy and light the fire. True she was feeling a fire inside but she was feeling the fire to fight. Not to have him love her, and for Justin to to what he did best. And that was leave her.

“Shh....baby girl, let me love you. I know I screwed up again, and I'm sorry. I won't do it again Alicia, I love you.” Justin said as he took her lips and gave her a smoldering kiss, knowing that it was going to work.

Alicia felt her knees go weak as his kiss turned the fire on inside of her. She felt his hands begin to roam and she was starting to feel the addiction of Justin's kisses and touch on her body and she started to be come intoxicated and let it happen.

This was her problem...love with him was a drug

Damn, ain't it crazy when you're loveswept (?)
You'd do anything for the one you love
'Cause anytime that you needed me I'd be there
It's like you were my favorite drug




The only problem is that you was using me
In a different way than I was using you
But now that I know it's not meant to be
I gotta go, I gotta wean myself off of you

Every touch and every kiss made Alicia realize that this had to be the last time she was going to do this with him. She moaned his name as he pulled her to her room, and stripped her of her clothes and stripped himself.

Justin laid her down and looked into her eyes and said, “That's my lil sex kitten, let me love you baby”

Alicia opened her eyes as she felt him touch kiss and caress her like he always did every time they were together. She tried not to cry as she let herself surrender to the toxic ways of his body on hers and the way she felt when they were together. As one.

And I'll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you
You don't even recognize the ways you hurt me, do you?
It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back
And you're the one to blame
'Cause now I feel like....oh!

Justin smiled as he felt her finally touch him, caress him make him feel good. True he knew he had to try and end is player ways to get her to be with him wholly. He knew if he didn't he was going to lose her for good. He looked down in to Alicia's eyes and saw that she was smiling up to him like she usually did and he smiled as he began to kiss down her body and start his usual way to make her feel as if he was the only one for her. He knew he was, but he knew he was going to get caught sooner or later. He hoped for the later.

Alicia snapped him out of it as she started moaning as he worked her body to the point of want and need.

“Justin, please just make love to me baby.” Alicia said looking up at him making him smile to her.

“As you wish Kitten” He then slowly entered her and began to make love to her. Feeling himself fill her up as he felt good.

You're the reason why I'm thinking
I don't wanna smoke on these cigarettes no more
I guess that's what I get for wishful thinking
Should've never let you enter my door

Next time you wanna go on and leave
I should just let you go on and do it
'Cause now I'm using like I bleed


After it was all over Alicia laid in her bed and looked over to Justin and shook her head as he laid there with her. True she loved him but she love herself more.

What was happening wasn't fair to her and she couldn't tell him face to face. She took the note she had written earlier that day and left it on the pillow of her bed.

It's like I checked into rehab
And baby, you're my disease
It's like I checked into rehab
And baby, you're my disease
I gotta check into rehab
'Cause baby you're my disease
I gotta check into rehab
'Cause baby you're my disease

Justin woke up a few hours later and felt for Alicia not seeing her in the bed he woke up and called for her. “Alicia?” He got out of bed put on his boxers, and went to the bathroom and didn't see her, when he got back to the bed he saw a note there. He saw her hand writing. Thinking it was just a note saying she ran out he opened it and saw what he knew was going to come for a while.

Now ladies gimme that...

Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohohoh, oh, oh, ohh

Now gimme that...

Justin,

I wish there was a way for me to do this so that you could see the pain I go through every timee you do this to me but I can't ever do this face to face cus you are like anaddictionn to me. I love you more than you know. You have been the best friend I needed and the best lover ever.

I can't keep doing this to myself. I can't keep dong what we did tonight to myself. Letting you get away with being with one person then coming back to me when you are feeling like I;m good enough for you. You make me feel like sex is something that should be enough and it was until this last time.

Justin looked to the letter and blinked back. He knew she caught him and he knew what she was saying.

Justin, its over, do not try to talk to me when you leave tonight and you are leaving, I am not going to let you think you can talk me out of it again. I should have given this to you last night but I needed one more hit from you..so to speak I needed to feel what I wasn't going to miss after I get you out of my life.

So as soon as you read this do me a favor.

LEAVE


Alicia.

Oh! You're the reason why I'm thinking
I don't wanna smoke on these cigarettes no more
I guess that's what I get for wishful thinking
Should've never let you enter my door

Next time you wanna go on and leave
I should just let you go on and do it
'Cause now I'm using like I bleed.

Justin got up got dressed, and went downstairs, and looked one last time for her. He had to at least tell her sorry. When he found her he saw her on the couch looking into the fire crying.

He knew he did this to her and he felt horrible. He should have done more to keep her happy but his cheating got him caught too many times and this time was the last.

He went to her side touched her soft cheek, kissed her and said, “sorry.”

It's like I checked into rehab
And baby, you're my disease
It's like I checked into rehab
And baby, you're my disease

Alicia saw heard him walk into her living room as she watched the fire burn and felt him kiss her cheek and sighed as she knew that this was the last time this would happen and deep down she cried, not because he left but because she finally started to get himself out of her system.

He was gone. And she was on her way to getting herself off of Justin. Her addiction.

I gotta check into rehab
'Cause baby you're my disease
I gotta check into rehab
'Cause baby you're my disease

Chapter End Notes:
i can use ideas for storys so feed me back on this if you can


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab