Author's Chapter Notes:

I felt this wasn't over so i had to continue it....enjoy and i will be on this as soon as i get moving wiht "not alone"  i have been busy trying to finish up the next chapter and as luck would turn out this came to mind for this...is there more to come...dunno....we will have to wait and see

 Now that Alicia is gone...Justin thinks he might have lost the best thing he ever had...is it too late?  Did alicia move on or is she just holding out and playing the game he started....only time will tell

 

Anytime

 

It has been two weeks since Justin had sat outside Alicia's house. He couldn't believe she didn't call write or even try to get in touch with him. Alicia was the one that would be sad and angry for a few days then call and talk to him and he'd get her back.

 

This time he didn't...

 

I can't remember why we fell apart
From something that was so meant to be, yeah
Forever was the promise in our hearts
Now, more and more I wonder where you are

True he did is fare share of cheating but he never meant to hurt her. Deep down inside he loved her, saw forever with Alicia. He could never get enough of her.

 

Her smile, her face, the way he made her feel like he was a “normal guy”. She told him the truth and let him know when he was being a true asshole and that he needed to get back to reality and not in his Hollywood land.

 

Justin sat there in his place calling Alicia, he smiled as he heard her outgoing message on her phone:

 

Hey it's Alicia, I cant get to my phone right now...leave me a message and if you are worthy of it I will call you back.”

 

He took a deep breath, and left a message,

 

Hey sw...Alicia, it's J, I just wanted to see how you were and tell you that I miss you baby. And that I want you back...I-I love you.” He sat there and sighed as he ended the call. It was the one of many calls, texts and emails he has sent to her in the last few months. He knew he had lost her but he didn't want to give up on hope.


Do I ever cross your mind, anytime
Do you ever wake up reaching out for me
Do I ever cross your mind anytime
I miss you

 

Justin got up and looked at the pictures he had of her, in a photo album. He looked at the ones of her from when they first met. It was a day he would never forget. Her sweetness to him and the guys, how she became friends with everyone in the group in a moment and how the two of them just seemed right to him.

 

He kept looking and then went to a picture of the two of them at Kelly and Joey's wedding. She was a bridesmaid and she never looked more beautiful that night. It was the night they decided to try dating and this picture was taken by one of the photographers. The two of them at the table smiling at each other.

 


Still have your picture in a frame
Hear your footsteps down the hall
I swear I hear your voice, driving me insane
How I wish that you would call
To say

Before he knew it he was in his car on his way to her place. He stopped in the drive way and looked to the house and that last night he was here and how everything went down. How he was trying to win her back like he did before and how he thought he did and she didn't let him. He was shocked and saddened as he sat there and remembered how she was that night.

 

How she felt under him while they made love. How she tasted, sounded, looked. At that moment he was going to stop his games and be the man she wanted, no the man he needed to be for her.

 

Only part is now it was too late...she was gone.

 

Do I ever cross your mind, anytime
Do you ever wake up reaching out for me
Do I ever cross your mind anytime
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you

 

He took one more moment and got out of the car and started to walk the long walkway to her door. He stood there and gave it thought. Should I do this...should I see if I stand a chance...if I don't then I might regret it...if I do and she says yes I will change my ways for her and be what she needs

 

Justin took his finger and rang the doorbell. Stood there and waited. He knew she would take him back. He knew they were to be together.

 

Only thin is what he didn't know was that it was way too little to late.


(No more) loneliness and heartache
(No more) crying myself to sleep
(Don't want no more) wondering about tomorrow
Won't you come back to me
Come back to me, oh

 

Justin stood there as the door opened and he was met with the face of someone he didn't expect to see there. Not in a million years. A man, blue eyed, standing as tall as him, with dark hair. He was dressed in sweats and a tee shirt as he answered the door.

 

“Hey man what's up?” the other man said as he looked at him.

 

Justin just stood there and tried to get the words out. Then he heard her. The voice he loved and longed for. The one person he thought he could have a forever with. He dreamed of it for so long

 

The dream was broken.


Do I ever cross your mind, anytime
Do you ever wake up reaching out for me
Do I ever cross your mind anytime
I miss you

 

“Babe who's at the door?” Alicia said as she walked to the door and saw Justin standing there.

 

“Justin, what are you doing here?” Alicia said as she looked to him. She then looked into his eyes and saw the hurt in them. She at that moment knew he came to get her and she didn't care. She was done with him and moved on.

 

“I came to see...well I wanted to let you know that I am sorry...and that I want you back.” Justin said feeling like a fool

 

Alicia looked at him as she said, “you had your chances...you blew them...i can't keep playing this game Justin. I found someone who can be the man I want and need. I love him and I have for a long time. You leaving me was the best thing that could have happened for us.”

 

“I am happy for you guys. I wish I didn't fuck it up.” he said as he looked at the two of them. True it pained him that Alicia was with his oldest and best friend but in the end he knew it was the best.

 

Do I ever cross your mind, anytime
Do you ever wake up reaching out for me
Do I ever cross your mind anytime

 

 

Alicia stood there in the door way as she watched the one man that could make her love and hate someone for such a long time left her for good. She smiled as she felt JC's arms go around her waist.

 

“You okay baby?” He asked as he kissed her head.

 

She watched as Justin looked from his car to her one more time she smiled up to him and said,

“For the first time I am better than okay.” she then closed the door behind her with Justin and the pain he caused in the past and sighed a sigh of relief.

 

Justin was not her “drug” anymore.


I miss you

I miss you
I miss you
I miss you

 

Chapter End Notes:
REVIEW'S ARE NICE...I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: rehab