Author's Chapter Notes:

i know i am a meanie and that i have not updated.  but here it is..

a few little surprises for everyone...here you go and enjoy 

TWO WEEKS LATER (THREE DAYS BEFORE FINAL SHOW IN ORLANDO)


JC smiled as he snuggled into the bed. He was happy to know that today he was on his way home. Granted they had a radio interview today and a show tonight but they were on a late flight home.


Home to Orlando.


To his house.


Best part about going to his house unlike the past tours and when he was going home is that he wasn't going to be alone.


Kara and Carly would be moving in. Well, not right away but within the next two to three weeks, the loves of his life were going to be in his home. With him. He would be able to walk in his place and see someone sitting on the couch or laying in his bed. He had wanted this for the longest time and finally it was going to happen.


Granted Kara had a lot to do when she got home, he was happy that they all were going to live together. She had a lot on her plate. He was worried because he felt as if it was too much. He wanted to help her, but the crap shot of all this was that a week after he got home the guys had one more trip to take. They were asked to go to the VMA's and perform.


JC had to admit, he was nervous to the fact that he was going to be away with Kara and Carly were going to be home in Florida while he was in LA without Kara near him. Reason he was nervous was that Bobbi had not made a move or done something. He knew she was going to try something. Whether it was against Kara or himself, he had a feeling she was up to something evil.


He laid there and looked at Kara sleeping peacefully. He loved watching her sleep. She looked angelic. He saw her open her eyes and didn't for a moment stop looking at her.


Kara saw JC look at her and she smiled. “Morning.” She said she looked back at him. She saw that he was still staring. “how long have you been staring at me?”


“Not long.” He said as he moved a piece of her hair that had fallen in front of her face. He looked at her lips and couldn't resist it. He leaned in and gave her a soft slow kiss. When he pulled away he saw her eyes open again. He smiled and said, “Sorry I couldn't resist not kissing you.”


Kara smiled and said, “Like I am gonna...” Kara was cut off by the screaming teenager in the other room she jumped up and went right to the door.


“OH MY GOD!!!!!” Carly said as she danced and jumped around the room. She saw Kara and waved the papers in her face. “LOOK LOOK LOOK!!” she jumped


“Hold still child,” Kara said as she then just took what ever it was she was trying to look. “Carly this is the teen people thing right?”


“Not only that look at the cover, the letter all of it!” Carly said.


Kara handed the letter and envelope to JC and had Carly bear hugging her.


By that time the guards, Breanne and the rest of the people that were up or that heard her were in the living room of the sweet.


JC looked at Carly and gave her the biggest smile and wrapped her up in the biggest hug that she could have gotten.


“Okay I hope this is a good news cus if it's not I am going to be really really worried.” Justin said looking at the three of them.


“Here read the letter.” JC said as he saw Carly bouncing and being hugged again.


Justin was still wiping the sleep out of his eyes and Chris who was not sleepy took the letter out of his hands and said 'sleepy head' he then cleared his throat and started reading the letter back:


Dear Ms Evans,


We are pleased to in form you that your photo spread has been selected to not only be in this issue of teen people, but your picture of the guys will be on the cover shot for the October issue.


Furthermore we would like to invite you to spend next summer working for us being a junior photographer as well as it being a paid in full internship. Not only that but I myself along with the rest of the Teen People family are informing you that you will be enlisted as one of our only four people to receive a scholarship so long as you choose to do the summer internship next year.


One final thing please see as a token as our appreciation, there is a check to cover what we hope is most if not all the expenses you needed to pay for during this summer.


Personally I wand to say I have never seen this amazing work from a teenager in a very long time and I KNOW we will be seeing great things from you in years to come. Please also keep sending us your work you do during this school year and keep in touch.



Best of luck to you in your 2012-2013 year.


Sincerely



Marcus Jacobson

Editor in chief of Teen People



Chris smiled as he saw the look on Carly's face. She had worked so hard on this project and was having a blast at the same time. He had been the first other than Lance to see the work as she was doing it. Chris felt as if Carly was he little sister. He was the first one of the guys to meet her three years ago while he was in Kara's office talking. He has loved seeing her grow from a shy child into an outgoing happy and beautiful young woman.


“My lil sis, I am so dam proud of you!!!” Chris said as he pulled her into a hug.


Carly had a bond with all the guys but yes she had the best bond with Chris. She love him as the older brother type figure. He was there to keep her smiling, he was smarter than most people thought. When she was at the office after school she would ask him for help with school work.


Funny thing is she knew who to go to for what subjects. She went to Lance for her english and lit help. Chris was the Mad Math man, he was the one that helped her with her get the math award. Joey was there as her coach in her drama and singing classes. As much as she didn't want to take them she took the classes and helped her.


Justin, to her shock was a big history buff...that and the one that helped her with brushing up on her basketball skills, because god forbid she didn't know the game enough. Sadly in her freshman year she made the varsity team and kicked his ass in a one on one game that she played. Come to think of it she beat him in all matches that she had with him.


Kara smiled as she heard the door knock.  She opened it to see Johnny smiling at the door with a dozen yellow and white roses. 

 

“Hey Johnny I think C is gonna be upset if he sees me getting roses from you.”  Kara said loud enough for all the guys and Carly look her way.

 

“Smart ass, now I know you have been hanging around with the guys too long.”  Johnny said smiling.  He looked to Carly and said, “These are for you Carly,  I want to say you did an amazing job on this and I am so very happy I let you take on this job.”

 

“Thank you Johnny for giving me the chance as well as the courage to go for this opportunity.  I would not have done it if it weren’t for you and for these hooligans behind me. “ Carly said.

 

“Is she making fun of us Lance?”  Chris asked.

 

“Yeah we will get her back later.”  Lance said as he saw that Johnny had more news for her.

 

“Well, here are the flowers from me, as well as the check that was just sent to me from Teen People.”  Johnny stated.

 

Carly looked at Johnny as she took both the flowers and the check.  “I didn’t know that I was gonna get paid for this gig.   I thought it was just a chance to put my work to a big magazine.”

 

“Well it was, but they all said that you deserve a bonus for doing such an amazing job and I was shocked when they told me this and I had to keep it quiet for the past few days too, but here you go.”  Johnny said as he watched Carly pass the flowers to the closest person who happened to be Chris. 

 

Carly looked down and slowly opened the check and took a breath.  When she pulled it out she flipped it over and saw the amount.  Her hands began to shake as she saw the amount that was given to her as a bonus.   “No way this is a bonus Johnny.” 

 

Johnny smiled as he said, “It is.  Congratulations sweetie, you really deserve it too.”

 

Kara pulled away from JC’s embrace as the two walked over to Carly and looked over her shoulder.  Carly smiled behind her to Kara as she showed the two of them the check. 

 

JC saw the amount and said, “Holy Shit, that can’t be the amount Johnny.”

 

Kara looked at it and read what it was, “Pay to the order of Ms. Carly Marie Evans in the amount of Fifty thousand dollars”

 

Everyone in the room gasped and smiled and cheered.  Carly on the other hand had tears in her eyes.  They were not tears of sorrow, but yet tears of joy.  She was so happy to see that the hard work she had put in had paid off now.  And that she was praised and honored by one of the biggest teen magazines in the nation and world.

 

JC saw her tears and for a fast moment worried that she was upset.  He then saw her smile as she laughed and realized what the tears were.  He smiled and pulled her in for a fast hug.

 

Kara smiled as she felt herself get lightheaded all the sudden.  She sat down and took a deep breath. Kelly looked and didn’t miss that beat as she asked, “Kara you okay?”

 

Kara felt better almost instantly and said, “Yeah just felt a little dizzy. I’m okay.”

 

“All the excitement of your artistic brain here right?”  Chris said as he tassled Carly’s hair.


Kara smiled at Chris but stayed still. “yeah sorry bout that all.” she said as she looked to Kelly.


“Okay well guys you need to be ready and rolling in 20 minutes. Press confrence in regards to the VMA show. Kara you and Kelly can miss out of this. But Miss Cara you and Breanne need to be down there.”



30 minutes later.


Kelly walked in to Kara's bedroom and saw Kara sitting on the bed. She was surprised to see her laying down again as she had noticed she has been doing this more over the past week. She didn't want to say anything in frnt of the guys but she had a little hunch.


Kara woke up at the sense that someone was in the room. She looked and saw Kelly standing there.


“Hey...sorry I was just laying down for a moment and,” She was cut off by Kelly.


“You okay? I have noticed you getting tired over the past week and I gotta say it has me a little worried.” Kelly said as she saw Kara sit up.


Kara knowing she couldn't hide anything from Kelly looked at her. “That obvious huh?”


Kelly smiled, “Just to me, you are lucky guys are not as smart as women,” she then went on, “How late?”


Kara sighed as she said, “Three weeks late. The dizzy spells started last week as well as feeling nauseated here and there, I have kept crackers in my bag for that. And to answer your question, No Josh doesn't know yet, no I haven't taken one yet, and yes I think I am and yes I have called the doctor and I will be going to him when Kara and I leave here tomorrow. Well not tomorrow, but the day after.”


Kelly smiled got to her feet grabbed Kara's bag and said, “Better now then never lady.”


Kara looked at her and said, “really?”


“Really” Kelly said.



THREE HOURS LATER


“Carly laughed as she walked into the room and saw the note that was left for her and JC”


Hey you two,


Kelly and I are out for a little private girl time.


Josh-relax your worried little brain I have Mike with the two of us so we are protected.


Carly-don't forget to pack your bags, and be ready we are leaving tomorrow at noon.


Love you both


K-


Carly smiled as she saw that and went to the bathroom. She finished up and washed her hands. She was walking out when she knocked over the trash can. She sighed as she bent down. She then saw something that caught her eye. She picked up a sitck and looked to see if anyone was around. She then flipped the stick and noticed a positive sign on the stick. She smiled as she put it all together.


She was going to be a big sister. She then wondered and thought.


Did JC know?



Chapter End Notes:

i told you a few nice surprises....

 

next up the final show, and a little test for Kara...will she let her doubts and fears haunt or help her for what is to come ahead.

 

read review and keep checking. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc