Author's Chapter Notes:

wow two updates in less than a week.  I got the flow of this story ani i don't want to lose it. 

 

i need to thank JSC_OutOfSync for putting the spark under me to keep going and to update as soon as I did.  Thank you

 

and thank you to eveyone who has been reading thus far.. 

 

Pregnant.


Kara knew it was bound to happen. She just didn't think it would happen so fast. She had tried for years with Nate to have a baby. Well, okay that's a lie she wanted to try he just never wanted a baby...with her.


Kara sat there in the room and looked at her calendar and then realized that she remember that night all too well. She smiled and fell a sleep dreaming about that night. The night she and JC created what she was carrying inside her now.




*****Flashback*****



Kara smiled as she walked in the room. She put her bag down and instead of turning on the television she turned on the radio. She heard the end of Janet Jackson's “IF” and was dancing as the song ended. She then heard the beginning of Whitney Houston's “I'm your baby tonight” and smiled as she started singing the song and dancing around. Something she thought she could do because she thought she was alone.


As the song went on she was practicing some belly dance moves she had learned while taking a class not too long before she was with JC. She had stripped down her black pants and was in her black bra. She closed her eyes and let the music take control..


Little did Kara know was that while listening to this song JC was standing in the door way watching her every move and getting hard...VERY HARD...for her.


Kara felt JC's lips on hers, then on her neck She turned around and looked up as he pulled away and saw him standing there., grinding with Kara letting her know how hot and turned on he was by watching her touch her body and dance the way she was dancing, as she found him sitting there fully hard and waiting for her. She smiled as she kissed him and began to work her magic on him, just as he was doing to a moment ago, thinking of him dancing with her, She then just realized that she wasn't fantasizing.



JC stopped dancing with Kara, picked her up and laid her down on the bed. She smiled up at him and the smile that she gave him was one of his favorite smiles,. It was the one that showed him a side of her sexy sweet and seductive side to him and him alone. It drove him insane.

In a few moments clothes were taken off from one another and there they were touching, caressing and kissing each other. Hitting all pleasure points that the two knew about each other that drove one another wild. Like two lovers knew to touch and drive each other completely insane.



Kara wanted full control this time as she had the whole time. She straddled him and asked well basically said, “I want to ride you.”

JC smiled up to her as he felt every inch of himself be engulfed in side her wet center. He looked at her and said, “As you wish my love>”

She started a slow ride as she opened her hazy dazed eyes to see him staring up at her and smiling at her. His blue eyes matching hers as if they were looking into each others souls and knew no words needed to be said as she started to bounce on him slow and hard.




JC couldn't take it much longer as he began to guide Kara's hips to a faster pace, while doing this he sucked on one of her ample breasts that were in front of him. She pulled herself back and began to feel him hit her in the spots that only he knew to get to.

God JC, take me there, please” Kara said as she began to buck her hips forward and started to speed up feeling him. Meeting him thrust for thrust. Then his finger found her clit and played with it slowly feeling her tighten up around him.

 

Let it go Kara, fly for me.” JC said as he added a little pressure to her clit.

 

That was all the encouragement she needed.

Kara couldn't control herself as she began to bounce and ride JC as if it was her last time she was ever going to be with him again. She felt her self getting close as JC urged her on. Not just by his words and actions but as she opened her eyes and looked into his, they were telling her to let go. She tipped her head back and let it all go. Her orgasm taking over her body and took her straight to the stars as she rode the wave of it all. Feeling JC come right behind and riding his own wave of ecstasy right there with her.

 

Kara picked her head up off of JC's chest and looked at him as she smiled. “Didn't know I had an audience here while I was...well...” she said as she looked at him.

 

I was going to say hello then I saw you doing what you were doing and well as I saw you dancing there and shit you got me well.” JC said as he laid there still in side her , feeling himself get hard again.



Kara felt him and smiled as she started to ride him again. “well I can tell that you are ready for round two again. And right off the bat too baby.”



JC flipped her over while still inside of her and started to move within her. He kissed her deeply as he moved. He went to her ear and said, “I got the reins now, my love let me make you feel as good as I feel when im with you.”

Kara arched her body in to her and let him take control of her pleasure.





Kara was so scared. Not of the fact that she was pregnant, she was happy that she was able to have a baby. Shit she thought that between the kissagram and now she would never be able to have a child. Knowing that she was now pregnant, she was on top of the world for that.



The real fear was how JC was going to take the news. She didn't know if she should be honest with him now and tell him or if she should wait til they got home and moved in. she was lost and had no idea what to do.



Carly watched as Kara sat in the patio chair. She knew what she was thinking about. Sure she knew she had to be scared of what JC was thinking. Carly walked to her and sat in front of her.

“Hey, lady.” Carly said as she sat thee.



“Hey sweetie. When did you guys get back.” Kara asked. Trying her best to put her thoughts behind her.



“About a half hour ago. Johnny asked for you to meet him when you get a chance.” Carly said as she saw Kara shake her head as if to say that Kara got it. She then saw her go back off in her world. Carly then said, “Penny for your thoughts.:



Kara looked to her and knew Carly knew. She then said, “I am wondering how JC is gonna feel to know that he's gonna be a daddy, and how you are gonna feel about being an older sister. If he's is ready for this challenge, if he want's me now that he made me pregnant, if he thinks I am gonna be useless, worthless. Does or will he still love me now that I am pregnant...i wonder if its going to be the same like it was when I was with.” Kara was cut off by Carly putting a hand over Kara's mouth.



“I gotta stop you there woman. First of all, if you are still scared of JC wanting to leave you then you are dumb as shit and don't know how much he loves you and me both. Yes he might be a little shocked that you are pregnat but at the same time this is the same man that while at the interview today said and I will quote 'he can't wati to start AND ADD to the family that he has been so blessed to ger with his soon to be wife and that he himself has some surprises in store for his bride to be and she bettter be ready for them.”Yes he might be a little shocked that you are pregnant but at the same time this is the same man that while at the interview today said and I will quote 'he can't was to start AND ADD to the family that he has been so blessed to with his soon to be wife and that he himself has some surprises in store for his bride to be and she better be ready for them.” Carly said seeing her stepmother stare right at her.



“Wha,,,” Kara stuttered, “what...did you...”



“Yeah he was in the interview with Access Hollywood gushing all over you. It was really sweet to hear him talk about the two of us he put me in the line of the camera and the guy interviewed us and talked about the adoption process and I just found out today that the second part was cleared and that by the time the year is out he will be my father. I was soo happy to know this.” Carly then said, “Well that and to now know why you have been a looking like you haven't been taking care of yourself, and by the way I am so psyched and I want a sister so that I can tease the shit out of JC telling him that he's gonna have his hands full with three women in the house.”



Kara laughed and smiled and got up to hug Carly. She was lucky to have her there with her after all the crap the two of them have been through. She then saw JC walk toward the two of them and smiled. “Hey baby.”

JC smiled as he saw his two favorite women sitting there. He smiled as he saw Carly stand up and give him what was most likely the millionth hug that day. He smiled as she said, “Well I gotta get my ass packed as my Mom had to remind me we are leaving ass early tomorrow so I better be ready. I got the night off and I know bre needs to pack too so we are gonna help one another out and all...,good luck with the show JC and Kara I will see you later..”



Kara for some reason didn't know how to tell JC that his life was going to change. She was more worried that he was going to be pissed off and upset that she did this. She was feeling as if she was trapping him. 'Now or never Kara, time to put on those big girl pants and face whatever comes your way.'



JC looked at Kara and saw that even with the full day of rest she still looked...well off. He looked at her and asked, “You feeling okay baby, you still look well...not well.”



Kara smiled at how caring JC was with her. She took a deep breath and said, “Actually I am still a little tired but I will survive.” Kara said as she looked at him. She took a deep breath and said, “Josh we need to have a little talk.”



JC never liked when someone said that. The last time he heard a woman say that they told him it was over and that she had been cheating on him and it was over. “O-Kay.” JC felt as if his whole world was about to change and in the pit of his stomach he felt as if it was slowly rising up his stomach.

The two of them sat in the lounge chairs she faced him and saw that he was nervous. She started, “I don't know how to tell you this but,” Kara then just came out with it, “Fuck it....Josh I'm pregnant. Yes I know this wasn't in our plans and we wanted to wait but well mother fucking nature has different plans for us. I hate that this happened because you wanted to be with me for a little while longer and married but well...'



“Kara,” JC said standing there as she paced in front of him rambling



“I know I know you don't want to be tied down right now so I have thought...”



“Baby” JC said as he tried not to laugh at her excitement. And rambling...something she did when she was nervous or scared about something.



“If you want to leave me or whatever know that it's cool I...”Kara was cut off.



“KARA!”JC said as he grabbed her shoulders and stared at her in her eyes. The same blue eyes that matched his. The ones that now had a tired but sparkling glow about them. He took the one hand from her shoulder and placed it on the lower part of her stomach. Right there where he touched was a baby. A baby that he and Kara created out of the love they have for each other.



Something in that moment made JC fall even deeper in love with Kara. There she was nervous as all hell to tell him that she was pregnant. He looked at her, leaned in and pressed his lips to hers in the sweetest softest kiss.



Kara opened her eyes to see JC looking at her, smiling. She slowly smiled back as he held her close.



JC said, “I didn't know this was possible.”



“What having a baby? Josh I know you haven't been in school for a long ass time but you should know that it was possible for us to have a baby.” Kara said



“Smart ass, I didn't mean that” JC said as he laughed lightly.



“Then what.” Kara said still being held in a sweet embrace with JC.

“I don't know how but I have fallen even deeper in love with you.”JC said.



Kara smiled as she stretched and kissed him again. As she was being hugged and heard him laugh she said a silent prayer to her self. Thanking god that he was happy that they were having this baby and going to be parents.



But one little demon, if you want to call that loomed in her head.



Will this happiness last or was there something or someone out there ready to yank this away from her.



If so where...and when.

 

Chapter End Notes:

if this wwas short i am sorry...i have the next chapter going right now and you will like what is going to happen....keep your eyes open i might be up sooner than you think.

 

Reviews are good....i like to see what you have to say  



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc