Author's Chapter Notes:
 

Chapter 8

i know it has been a very long time since i posted...i have been swamped with work and just couldn't get this chapter up and finished...until now...i promise i will be back before you know it with the next...to the people out there that are reading thank you....and here you go

 

 

 

 

“I love you Kara.”

 

Those four words kept playing on and on since she left the hotel with JC. He loved her. She loved him too and it was a new and exciting feeling to her. She thought she was never going to fall in love again. Since, Nathan, her ex, she thought she was bound to be raising a child on her own, alone, to never have someone to talk to and share her dreams with, not to share her fears with, not to be intimate with.

 

True she had gone on a few dates but they never made it past the two week mark. She didn't find any of the guys she had met made her feel like she was worthy of anything. She felt either shy or too talkative. She never could figure some of the guys out. After a year of trying to move on she was about to give up. Then JC started to talk to her more.

 

And here she sat today watching him from her seat in the airport near the gate. He looked over to her and gave her a wink and smile as she smiled back. Kelly noticed this sitting next to Kara and needed to know what was going on.

 

“Okay I have been really patient with the two of you trying not to get up in your business but I know something had to have happened this morning. Talk” she said getting closer to Kara.

 

Kara smiled to her and started spilled out how he walked in to her room, how she thought Carly was there and it wasn't her it was him...the shower...the whole nine yards. Then she told Kelly, “We told each other that we love each other.” Kara said as she looked to her friend smiling a megawatt smile

 

“It's about dam time sweetie, I am so happy for you.” Kelly said as she hugged her. She really meant it. Kelly never said something just for someone to hear the good. If she didn't like a situation she would let it be known. She was a true friend in Kara's eyes. Hell she was family in her eyes.

 

“I am happy too. Just...well..” Kara stopped and looked a Kelly who was listening to her every word. She took a deep breath and said, “Well tonight when we get to Vegas, I...want to be with him...better than this morning.”

 

Kelly chuckled as she said, “Well from what it sounds like you did pretty dam good this morning. I wouldn't worry about that. If you do, you will not enjoy yourself.”

 

“That is what I am worried about. Kel, it has been almost a year and a half since I had sex.” Kara admitted to her, turning a deep red and went on, “I forgot how to be, dress, and look all....well seductive.”

 

Kelly smiled. She then had a great idea, “What time do we land in Vegas?”

 

Kara grabbed a printed copy of the groups itinerary before she said, “we arrive in Vegas at 3, west coast time. The guys are going to the hotel fast then they have a radio interview and another magazine interview that will bring them back to the hotel at 10 tonight.”

 

Kelly smiled, “we don't have to go...right?”

 

“No, but I know Carly is going to get some shots done of the guys, as well as going with them to get pictures of the strip @ sunset today.” Kara said as she then asked suddenly intrigued, “What do you have in mind?”

 

Kelly smiled as she said, “I say we get all dolled up for our men tonight”

 

Kara heard her announcement as she got her things for the flight and said, “Deal.”

 

Kara was the first one allowed on the plane with a few of the other passengers, she made this request to be able to check if everything was set for the flight. The guys knew their seat arrangements. She smiled as she saw Carly and Breanne sit and look to Kara in first class.

 

“Kara this is so dam cool. I have never flew first class...this is the best way to fly to Vegas.” Carly said.

 

“Vegas is going to be a trip full of surprises then sweetie.” Kara said catching a look from the girls.

 

“What is it? Do my Parents know? Is it really good? Oh please, oh please oh please tell me Kara.” Breanne begged going a mile a minute.

 

“To answer your questions Bre, Not telling, yes, hell yeah, and no no no, im not telling you will find out soon enough.”

 

Joey smiled hearing Kara fire off answers to the questions that were asked. “Girls don't make me or your Mothers, ruin this for you.” he said as he pushed me and said, “Let them fester in their minds what we have planned for them...it's so much more fun.”

 

Kara laughed as she went to her seat and put her carry on up in the overhead compartment. As she was adjusting the piece of luggage, she felt a pair of familiar strong arms go up along her side and lips going to her hear as the man whispered, in a very sexy bone melting type of way to her, “Let me get that you just sit down.” JC smiled as Kara looked back and let him take over.

 

Kara smiled as she strapped herself in. A few moments later JC was in his seat, strapped in and looking at Kara. He smiled to her and wiggled his finger to her and met her half way giving her a soft sweet kiss.

 

“Hi there.” JC said letting his finger trace the outline of her face.

 

Kara smiled as she said back, “Hi.” She sighed to herself and smiled a goofy happy smile. She thought to herself and only herself. “oh yeah tonight it's on”

 

 

 

((((((((((((((((((((((((( later that night )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

 

Almost back baby, can't wait to see you....love you!

 

Kara took a deep breath as she read the text from JC. She got her self up from her spot on the couch and went to the room that her and JC would be sharing. She went to the bathroom and dug out one of the many bags she had gotten while shopping.

 

Kara had a early dinner with the Kelly and was reassured that the girls would be safe by the bodyguards. Knowing Mike and Lonnie and how they thought of the girls as their own daughters, they were protected. Not just by them but by the other members of the band as well as the crew.

 

Kara went into the bathroom and got dressed. She had to take a second look in the mirror. She hadn't seen herself look like this in a very long time. She was in a simple black satin robe. What was underneath was another story. She opened it to reveal the black lace bra, with the matching boy short style panties. Her hair was up in a simple clip with pieces falling around her face. She would have smiled if she didn't hear JC walk in and see what she had seen.

 

 

JC's jaw dropped as he stood there. He saw Kara stand there with the robe open looking at herself he saw how she smiled to him as she was looking at herself. It wasn't a smile he had seen in her except for earlier that moring in the shower when they...well if ya know. He walked over to her.

 

In an instant she felt a little shy. But as soon as she felt his hand touch her shoulder, she looked up, her shyness went away. She smiled to him and said, “Hey.”

 

“Hello, to you.” JC said as he looked her up and down.

 

Kara looked down and then to him, “Is there something wrong with this?”

 

JC did the only thing he knew to do at that moment, he placed his hand to her face and brought his lips to hers and gave her a slow deep kiss. A kiss that told her all she needed to know and all she wanted to feel.

 

Kara melted right into his arms as she pulled herself to him. She felt his hands on the outside of the robe and how he was touching her through the fabric. She felt the fire in just his touch alone. It made her want. She wanted more. She smiled and then pulled away as he stepped back. She pushed him to the bed. She stepped between his legs and took the clip that was in her hair and removed it letting her hair fall around her shoulders. She shook her head slightly. She looked down to him and smiled.

 

“Like what you see so far, Mr. Chasez?” she asked as she started to feel his hands move up and down her thighs.

 

JC took one of Kara's hands and placed it on his crotch and said to her, no growled with such a sexual want and need into her ear that she almost came right then and there. “You tell me Ms. Evans.”

 

Kara was lucky at that moment, for JC being on the bed, because at that very moment she heard him say that and then suck the spot behind her ear she had lost all strength in her legs as she fell forward and on top of him on the bed. She started to kiss him. First softly then as his tongue started to play with hers in a mating dance, she moaned as she felt his hands start to pull the robe off her shoulders. She sat up straddling him and took the robe off and let it go to the floor.

 

JC took the moment to look at Kara. The beauty of how she looked at that moment. True there would be other times that he would see her looking like this but for being their first night together he wanted to remember this so that he can enjoy it at the times they were not alone. Or when he couldn't get a room with her.

 

He flipped them over so that he was now on top of her looking down at her. The way her hair fell on the bed. The way lace bra and panties looked he just took it all in. he smiled to her as he took his shirt off and then felt a pair of hands go to his pants. He placed a hand on hers and said, “You sure?”

 

Kara sat up and looked right into his blue eyes, she kissed him ever so softly and said, “I have been sure for a long time Josh, I want you. I love you and only you.”

 

“I love you too, Kara....” he said as he kicked his pants off, leaving only his boxers on and started to climb on top of her on the bed. Half way he stopped and went behind her and unhooked her bra. He slowly laid her down as he took it off of her. She smiled up as she saw him look at her breasts.

 

JC's hands went slow. In a slow sweet torture. He caressed Kara's body. He smiled as he felt her breath get shallow and short. He looked at her as he came close to her and before he kissed her he said, “stunning.” he then kissed her lips. Slow sexy soft kiss that grew, then as it got to the point of getting hot and heavy he drew away and went to Kara's neck, and gave that the same slow torture. As he felt her breath get shallow there he went to kissing his way down.

 

Kara was in a totally different world. A world she never knew exsisted. She felt JC slowly suck and nip at her breasts and her nipples. His hands on her felt nothing like she used to feel with Nate. He caressed slowly. She pulled his head up to hers and looked into his eyes. She kissed his lips as he kept going on with his assault on her. She gasped when she felt his fingers begin to play with her center. It was as if she was being touched for the first time. Well she was being touched for the first time...the first time in over two years. She began to moan as she felt his mouth go to a place only one other man went to...once in a blue moon.

 

JC looked at Kara as he continued to lick at her clit. He smiled as he felt her start to loose control. Truth be told he wanted to do this earlier that day to Kara but she cut him to the pass and he now got to. He smiled up at her as he let his fingers go into her center as he sucked on her center. He felt her start to grip on to his fingers and took this as a sign she was getting close.

 

“Josh, please I can't” Kara moaned as she felt her self beginning to slip into a world of pure pleasure.

 

JC hummed as he kept on going. He saw her arch her back and took this as her sign of coming he moved his fingers and took over, letting his tongue finish what his fingers were doing. He licked every last drop of her. He then began to kiss his way up to her. When he got to her lips he looked into her eyes.

 

“Tell me what you want Kara?” JC asked as he stopped right at the entrance. The feeling of her still wet center grazing at his already aching manhood. He wanted to make sure before he went in that she wanted this, “Kara I love you but if you don't want to, I will stop.”

 

Kara smiled as she took the heels of her feet and helped him glide right into her. She sighed as she felt him fill her up in the way she could have only dreamed of. She kissed his lips as he entered her and then pulled away as he stayed there for a moment.

 

“Does that answer your question, Josh.” She said as she smiled up at him. She looked into his eyes and nothing needed to be said as she felt him begin to start a slow and sensual rhythm.

 

JC looked down into her eyes as he moved in and out of her. He kissed her lips as he then went to her ear and asked, “How does if feel for you.”

 

“Mmmm...Warm, as if you were meant for me Josh, I love you so....mmmm” Kara said as she began to buck her hips up to him as if it was a signal for him.

 

“Oh god Kara, you feel so amazing,” JC said as he started to pick up the pace and the slow rhythm he started was now becoming a fast and hard motion on both of their parts. Each getting to a point that they both wanted and craved for.

 

Kara felt something she never if at all ever felt start taking her over. She started to moan louder as she looked into JC''s eyes. She showed a mixture of pleasure but at the same time a small amount of fear went along.

 

JC knowing of her past with her husband smiled down as he felt another orgasm starting inside of her and he started thrusting into her faster and harder. He slowed only for a moment and said, “let it go baby, I am right behind you. And I am not going anywhere.”

 

Kara let it all go as she felt her orgasm take over from that point. Wave after continuous wave of sheer pleasure, took her to the edge of something she could only imagine. She then felt him stiffen in her and saw that while she was having her own orgasm, JC too was having his. Only difference this time.

 

He came inside of her, with her. Not like what she was used to. That made her orgasm go to a level she never knew.

 

Kara laid there with a sweaty JC inside and on top of her for a few minutes. She then felt him get up and move to the side of her as she looked to him and felt a tear fall. She wasn't afraid to say what was coming out of her mouth. “thank you.”

 

JC looked at her, “What for sexy?”

 

Kara smiled and kissed him softly as she then pulled away, “For showing me, no wait letting me feel what real love can be between two people.”

 

JC smiled as he pulled her to his chest and held on to her. He smiled as he said, “I hope I can keep up to that task.”

 

Kara lifted her head as she said, “You already have and I know you will, I trust you with all my being and let me tell you, what you did, he could never compare. Not in a MILLION tries.”

 

JC laughed as he said, “I promise to never fail you, in anything.”

 

AND HE MEANT ANYTHING.

 

That he was sure of as he held on to Kara as they fell asleep. Naked and in each others comforting arms.

Chapter End Notes:

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...NOW THAT THEY HAVE FINALLY CROSEED THE PATH OF FRIENDS TO LOVERS...MORE STEAMIER STUFF TO COME...THANKS FOR KEEPING UP WITH THIS. 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: love assistant tour jc