Author's Chapter Notes:
:)

“But…why didn’t you just tell me? I wouldn’t have married her if I had known.” I said.

 

“Exactly. I didn’t want you to choose me because of Liam.” she said looking at me.

 

“I would’ve chose you because of you!”

 

“Justin…don’t start okay. I don’t wanna hear it…it’s over now.” she said.

 

I licked my lips and looked down at the bundle in her arms.

 

“Can I hold our son?” I asked.

 

“Sure.” she said.

 

She walked over to me and handed Liam to me. He looked around and then up at me. He smiled. He looks like me…with my curly brown hair, blue eyes, cornbread color skin, Taylor’s smile and face. I smiled at my son.

 

“Hey little guy.”

 

Liam giggled and blew spit bubbles. Taylor’s silly side.

 

“He looks like us. He’s got your smile and face.”

 

“He has your eyes and hair.” she said quietly.

 

I looked at here.

 

“Why didn’t you just tell me? I could’ve been there for you…he is my son.” I said.

 

“I didn’t want anything to happen to you or him, so I hid my pregnancy from everyone…even Alex.” she said.

 

“That psycho was caught, Tay. He isn’t gonna hurt Liam or me or us.”

 

“They didn’t catch the right person.” she mumbled.

 

“What?”

 

“I said they didn’t catch him till after I found out…after we broke up and you started dating Bri…”

 

“Justy, I’m…a baby?” Britany said.

 

Taylor rushed over and took Liam away from me. I was confused then started to look at Britany.

 

“What?” I asked.

 

Britany was creepily walking towards Taylor and Liam. Taylor backed up.

 

“Who’s baby?” she asked.

 

“Britany, over here.” I said.

 

She looked at me and smiled.

 

“The baby is mine. His sitter had to go to an audition so she dropped him off here.” Taylor said.

 

“Then why was MY HUSBAND holding it?”

 

“It’s a him and his name is…” I started to say.

 

“Not her concern. Justin was holding my son while I took his vitals. Now I can go tell Dr. Peters how he is recuperating.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin