Taylor took Liam and my charts then left the room quickly. I licked my lips and looked at Britany.

 

“You need a new nurse. She’s not good enough.” She said.

 

“Where did you go?” I asked.

 

“Out. This hospital is stuffy.” she said.

 

“Where? You obviously went home to shower.” I said.

 

“With some people…what’s with the 3rd degree?” she asked.

 

“Sorry, just like to know where my Wife seems to disappear to. Most wives would stay by their husband’s side.”

 

“Well sorry, I have a life outside of you.”

 

I really should divorce her.

 

“What would you say if I told you that I wanted a divorce?” I asked.

 

“Excuse me? You don’t wanna be married to me anymore?” she asked.

 

“In all honesty…I never did. The night I asked you, I was drunk off my ass…then when I sobered up it was too late. You told every media outlet from here to Mars.”

 

Britany looked pissed. Good thing she signed a pre-nup…when this is final, she gets nothing.

 

“It’s that nurse, isn’t it?”

 

“No…it’s the fact that I know where you went.” I said.

 

“And where would that possibly be?”

 

“With Wade…again.”

 

Her eyes widened and she gasped. Yeah bitch…I ain’t stupid.

 

“That’s a lie.”

 

“Really? Cause last night, Christina called to let me know that she saw you at some club with Wade, makin’ out.” I said.

 

“I was just having fun.”

 

“So you admit to leaving last night? This morning you were so adamant on you being here.”

 

“I…I was…”

 

“So you did commit infidelity?” I asked.

 

“Like you didn’t. I know ALL about you and that little nurse. She was your girlfriend before me.”

 

“Fiancée actually…never made it to the alter and I never cheated on you.”

 

“Oh please. You know you slept with that tramp.”

 

“Actually, we haven’t slept together in about…oh, 14 months. That’s around the time he started dating you…right before actually.” I heard.

 

We looked towards the door and saw Taylor standing there.

 

“Where’s Liam?” I asked.

 

“With Sandy…the receptionist.” she said.

 

Britany looked at the door and scowled. Taylor had her arms folded and leaned against the door frame.

 

“I should’ve disposed of you when I had the chance…when I found out about Justin’s baby.” she said.

 

I looked at Britany shocked.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin