Author's Chapter Notes:
:) last chapter!

“Justin! Wake up man! You’re gonna miss the birth of your kid!” I heard J.C yell.

 

I bolted forward and saw that I was on a couch…at home.”

 

“What happened?”

 

“You passed out when you saw the blood.”

 

“Who am I married to?” I asked.

 

“Taylor, dummy! Now get up before you miss the birth of your son!” he screamed.

 

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom and saw that Taylor was giving birth.

 

“There you are! I swear, when you pass out, you pass out hard!” yelled Rachel.

 

She was getting her hand squeezed by a screaming Taylor. I rushed over to Taylor and she let go of Rachel’s hand the grabbed my shirt to pull me closer to her.

 

“What the hell! Justin Randall Timberlake, if you ever do that to me again, I swear I’m gonna…Ahhhh!” she screamed.

 

“Breathe baby breathe.” I said.

 

“Taylor push!”

 

“I AM PUSHING!” she screamed.

 

We started laughing and Taylor screamed and groaned.

 

“Please breathe…he’s almost out.”

 

“Get my son…out of me NOW!” Taylor screamed.

 

“Okay…one more big push.”

 

Taylor pushed and screamed until we heard the sound of crying. Taylor let go of my shirt and her head fell back while trying to catch her breath.

 

-Few Minutes Later-

 

“Here’s you guys’ son.” said Carrie the Midwife.

 

She handed Taylor our son and I looked at Taylor as she tilted him so I could see.

 

“Hey little guy.” I said.

 

He gurgled and looked at us with big eyes.

 

“Liam.” I said.

 

Taylor looked at me.

 

“Liam Randall Timberlake.” she said.

 

I smiled at her.

 

“Whatever you want Baby Girl.” I said before kissing her on the forehead.

Chapter End Notes:
hope you liked it.

Incomplete
SweetTeaPi16 is the author of 1 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 2 members. Members who liked The Secrets We Learn also liked 218 other stories.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: justin