Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry it's been soo long! Enjoy! Hopefully this will tie you over till next year! lol
Chapter Twenty-One: Uncharted Territory (Part I)

“Please, Justin. I need you.”

I can’t believe I really mean those words.

I never thought the day would come again. Not because it was impossible for this to happen, no, it has always been a possibility. There’s always been a slight chance that I would allow myself to come face to face with what I’m feeling at this moment. I just didn’t think I wanted it. I still don’t. And not once in a million years did I think it would smack me so hard just days after my father’s death. Never in a million years. Not once.

My emotions are running mad and the only way I can control them is by becoming the strong person my whole family believes that I am. So, while I put on the façade of taking everything in stride, in reality I’m battling whether I should cry because my father is gone or if I should jump for joy because I’ve done the unthinkable. The one thing that has been farthest from my mind for a long time.

I, Vanessa Martinez, have fallen in love again.

And not only have I done that, I’ve actually fallen in love with Justin Timberlake. Wow!

Millions of women and no doubt, men, have claimed that very statement. They’ve claimed Mr. Timberlake is the love of their lives. They claim he is the only person in the world they love and would do anything for. But I’m not just one of those millions of people, I’m real, I‘m his reality. And while I’m battling against pain and hurt in my heart, and I’m a complete mess, I’m the one that he is kissing tenderly and lovingly. I’m the one he caresses as though I’m the most delicate flower in the entire universe. This is the real deal, I feel it. It’s the realest thing I’ve felt in a really long time. It’s the only thing that I can grasp while my heart struggles to survive all the hurt caused by my father‘s death. My father’s death, my family’s pain, my pain, my career, my past, is chucked out of the window for this moment in time. This moment when above everything that is happening in my life, is the most precious moment I’ve had in a very long time. I won’t let the thought that I will never see my father again destroy how I feel right now. And because I feel the way that I feel, I will not break down. I won’t. I refuse to.

I love this man.

“Are you sure?” he whispers in my ear and I’ve never wanted something more in my entire life.

“I’m positive,” I say and my words seem to echo in the large bathroom. “Make me forget, Justin. Even if it’s just for a little while. I just want to have you. Nothing else.”

“Are you trying to use me, Ms. Martinez?” he says against my ear and he chuckles, sending shivers down my spine. It’s that sexy laugh that makes me smile and pull him closer to me.

“No, not at all. I just want to continue what we started before…”

“Shh…” he says as he brings his lips over mine and we both moan at the contact. “I know.”

My feet leave the tiled floor and he lifts me easily with one arm, our bodies flushed against each other. He carries me easily toward the master bedroom outside the bathroom as I let his lips devour mine in the sweetest kiss known to mankind. The room is dark, only being illuminated by the burning candles in the bathroom. He’s kissing me like I’ve never been kissed before. It’s the tender touch of his hand against my cheek and the desire of pleasing me while he does it. And I can’t believe how good this feels.

The back of my head makes contact with one of the pillows on the large bed and I’m a bit shocked that we’re on the bed so quickly. And because I was so involved with our kiss, I don’t notice the cool satin sheets until we’re underneath them. He breaks away from our kiss and begins a journey down my neck. His lips feel cool against my scorching skin and I let out a sound of approval. He’s towering over me and as his lips trail the softest kisses down my neck, his hand caress my arm tenderly. My heart squeezes tight and the emotions from it make me close my eyes and escape to a far away place. A place where only Justin and I exist. To think that only months ago, the only place I thought I’d meet this man was in hell. But this isn’t hell, no this is, as cheesy as it sounds, heaven.

His kisses stop at my hip and he travels up to continue with my neck as his right hand caress my side. His fingers intertwine with my hair and he tilts my head up so that his access to my neck increases. His tongue traces the length of my neck and his left hand softly caressed my breast. The touches are never ending and his kisses become a bit more hasty and I don’t blame him a bit, I’m loosing control too.

“I’ve wanted you for so long,” and his words make me tremble with anticipation.

“And here I am,” I say with a smile when he looks at me. His eyes are glazed over and I can see myself in them even though the lighting in the room isn’t the best.

“Here you are,” he says and he chooses that moment to slowly grace his left hand in between my legs. The sound that comes from my mouth, is muffled when his mouth crashes to mine. There’s absolutely nothing that can stop this from happening because the last time I was in this position, I received the worst news of my life. Knowing that nothing will top that, I let his kisses envelop me, my body, my heart, my soul.

He’s kissing me passionately as his hands wander over my body in the most delicious touch I’ve ever felt. His hands are soft and yet strong as he softly squeezes my left breast. My body lifts off the bed, to somehow get closer to him when I know it’s impossible. I want this man so badly, I can hardly stand it. When he takes his lips off of mine and slowly circles his tongue on my nipple and sucks, I’m positive I’ve reached some unknown place closely resembling the edge of ecstasy.

“Oh God,” I say when his kisses trail down my stomach and I can feel his breath on my hip. He softly scrapes his teeth there, making me shiver before his tongue makes contact with my skin. I watch him through half open eyes as he gently spreads my legs wider, so that he can fit perfectly between them. His lips come to my inner thigh and if I thought I’d loose it before, I’ve definitely gone off the deep end now. His kisses are slow and sweet as he travels up to my breasts again.

His body is towering over me and as his lips meet mine once again, in a feverish kiss, I know he wants me as much as I need him. He’s rock solid against my thigh and if I have to wait much longer, I might pass out. My hands continue to travel up and down his hard back and I pull him closer to me as our kiss deepens. We’re both moaning in appreciation to the warmth of each other’s bodies and the anticipation of having him inside me is unbearable.

“Please,” I say as I separate our lips and I bring mine to the crook of his neck. I don’t have to keep begging because he shifts a mere inch and the tip of his head makes contact with my wet center. We both let out a grunt of both frustration and pleasure. And because I’m already there, physically and emotionally, I don’t give him a chance to break the small contact. I grab the back of his neck, bring his lips to mine and the movement causes him to enter me in one agonizingly smooth and slow move.

“Holy shit,” he says inches from my lips and I couldn’t agree more. Lord oh Mighty! What is this man doing to me?

“Justin…” I breathe out and try not to move because I’m afraid that if I do, I’ll loose it. I’ll loose this complete and utter feeling of love.

“I know…” he whispers in my ear before his lips make contact with mine in a kiss that curls my toes. We remain still for what seems like an eternity because neither one of us wants to give up this special moment. This moment in which we both know that this isn’t just sex. The moment when we silently tell one another that’s there’s no one in the world that makes us feel like this. I’m completely and over my head in love with this man.

When he does finally move, I gasp at the sensation. He slowly pulls out but the pleasure of the movement stops him just halfway before he completely enters me again and I want to cry because it feels so good. Slowly and lovingly he starts a pace that has us both in frenzy of emotions. Our bodies are meshed together and the kissing never stops. We get carried away quickly and yet so excruciatingly slow. His soft moans make my body shiver underneath him and he kisses my lips hard. I let out a grunt as my body reaches the level of pure bliss. My walls convulse around him and he tightens the grip he has around the back of my neck, letting out a mere whisper of my name.

“Jus…” I start to say his name but his lips are on mine and he’s moving faster and I can’t take it. The steady movement and the passionate kiss that he gives me, send me into oblivion once again. The speed increases and I can tell he’s losing control over himself.

“Shh…” he says as he slows his pace once again and looks at me with loving eyes. “If you say anything else right now, I might die,” his word make me smile and when he pulls out of me and enters me swiftly, I gasp. “You don’t know what you’re doing me…” I should be telling him that. I should be telling him that I can’t wait to do this again. I should be telling him that I love him.

“I love you,” I’m pretty certain those words came out of my mouth as he steadily moves over me, making my heart completely his. But we’re both smiling at each other, sweat glistening on our foreheads and chests heaving. We mirrored each other’s words and when I reach up to meet our lips in the most meaningful kiss of my life, he looses it.

“I really do…” he says as he looses his control and commences a pace that takes us to another world. It’s pure heaven and my body shakes with the anticipation of yet another blissful orgasm. Oh my god! He pumps into me and it takes less that two seconds before my walls are grabbing a hold of him tightly and he yells out my name before I feel the shocks. I can feel the tightening of his body, his breath catches and he kisses me so hard, I don’t know where I begin and he ends. We are one.

It takes several minutes before we come down from our respectable highs. I don’t recall moving at all because the feeling of bliss surrounds me, but I close my eyes. Sleep takes over me and the only thing I can feel is Justin’s chest making contact with mine as he spoons me under the covers. And after days of sleepless nights, I can finally sleep.

Thank you, Mr. Timberlake.

----------------
Hours…

I’m exhausted, emotionally and physically.

I know the light that is creeping through the dark window treatments in the room isn’t the morning light that I’m used to. And come to think about it, the window treatments aren’t what I’m used to either. I’m not in my room, that’s for sure, but I find that I’m not minding that at all. I know exactly where I’m at, and I know exactly which dog is staring at my face right now. It’s Brennen. She’s looking at me like I’ve stolen her doggy bone or something and the chuckle that comes from behind me, tells me that I just might have stolen something from her, indeed.

“She’s jealous,” Justin whispers as though for Brennen not to hear him. I smile at the dog and wonder what she’s thinking. I would bet money that she’s jealous of her master and not the other way around. These dogs love me.

“You don’t let them on the bed?” I ask because Buckley chooses that moment to come around the bed and sit next to Brennen, following the rules of the staring contest.

“Not when I have company,” he says as he comes under the covers with me, my back is flushed against his chest. “Which is never. They’re feeling weirded out I think.”

“Why not?” I ask because I find it odd that he would share that tidbit of information. It’s a little hard to believe, a lot hard to believe actually.

“Why not what?” he asks as his fingers trace my bare shoulder.

“You never had company here?” I ask and he chuckles because he knows that he must sound like the bullshitter that he is.

“I honestly don’t know,” he says as he places a kiss on my shoulder. “I don’t spend much time at home, as you’re well aware of.”

“So, I’m the first?” I ask like a stupid school girl when a guy admits it the first time he’s kissed a girl. The thought makes my heart ache for him and I think he’s sweet for sharing that. I never thought that I would say Justin Timberlake and sweet in the same sentence but I just did. I’m over myself, here.

“Yup,” he says and he hugs me tight against him, making the dogs look at us like we’re crazy.

“You’re dressed,” I state because I can feel the material of his t-shirt on my bare back. I can feel his legs wrap around mine and notice that he’s wearing some type of shorts as well. How disappointing.

“Would my PR approve of me running around Los Angeles without any clothes on?” he’s placing soft kissed on my shoulder and I shift to look up at his smiling face. Huh?

“What?”

“It’s almost noon, Ms. V,” he says as he places his lips over mine so softly, I barely feel them. “You seemed to be sleepy.”

“I slept that long?” I can’t even believe it myself and normally I would be raising hell if I even thought I was running late. But I have no desire to go anywhere. Not when Mr. Timberlake has shifted his hand around my front and is now rubbing his thumb around my belly button.

“You were worn out,” he says with a smile and I can’t help the smile that comes to my lips or the blush on my cheeks. He moves his mouth back to my shoulder and he kisses the nape of my neck, sending shivers down my spine. “Completely understandable.”

“The arrogance is not welcome, Mr. Timberlake,” I say as I shift to lay on my back and enjoy every second as his trails of kisses commence on my neck and move slowly toward the center of my breasts. He smiles as his kisses shift to the right and when he gently sucks on that nipple, I moan. “That, on the other hand, is very welcome.”

“I know,” he chuckles before he yanks his t-shirt over his head and I can’t help but to pull him closer to me. He feels warm against me and I’m completely relaxed as he kisses me. “Now, before this gets too hot,” he says as he stops kissing my lips to continue his trails down my neck. “Later today, cause you’ll need the recuperation time,” he says with a bit of a chuckle when I smack his head playfully. “We’re going to have some old fashioned fun. Deal?”

“Do I have a choice?” I ask looking down toward him, where he’s cradling my left breast in his hand.

“Well, I can stop what I’m doing now and we can go right now,” he says and for good measure he goes to lift off me, leaving my anticipating breast disappointed. Not to mention, me.

“Deal,” I say quickly before he returns to lay on top of me and smiles triumphantly.

“I knew you’d see it my way, I am Justin Timberlake, you know,” he says before he smoothes his tongue on that awaiting nipple and I loose it. I’m in utter bliss and I don’t want to come out. Not even if it’s noon and I have yet to raise from this bed. “And just so you know,” he says before his mouth connects with mine and he’s shifting a bit on the bed. I don’t know how he did it but within seconds, his shorts are off and I can feel him, all of him. And as he graces the outside of my opening, I can feel the beginning stages of my hundredth orgasm. Jesus! This man will be the death of me! And when I’m close to getting a hold of myself, he enters me in one swift move and I gasp before he says, “There was no way I was stopping anyway.” and kisses me onto unconsciousness.

-------------------------

Later

I shouldn’t be doing this.

I shouldn’t be sitting here with a man who caused me so much headache these past few months. I shouldn’t be sharing a stack of pancakes he had the maid make especially for us. I definitely shouldn’t be smiling as wide as I smile when he forks a large amount of the mentioned food in his mouth while making faces at me. I shouldn’t be enjoying myself as much as I am. I shouldn’t but I am.

For once in a long while, I am happy.

I am happy to be wearing a man’s t-shirt and boxers in the middle of the said man’s kitchen. I’m not oblivious to the things that await me once I come down from this high I’m in, but I will not let these moments I’ve deprived myself from for many years, slip away. I can not and will not let Justin Timberlake, slip away.

“You aren’t going to back out on me, are you?” he’s brings the large class of milk he’s been drinking to his lips and I have to smile at my own thoughts. Milk does do a body good, doesn’t it, Mr. Timberlake? “Are you ready?”

“I don’t,” I start to say but he puts his hands up in mock surrender.

“Yeah, yeah, I know. You don’t quit at anything,” he says rolling his eyes dramatically. I know he’s trying to make me laugh, just like he’s been doing since we left the warm confines of his bed. “Heard it all before, blah blah blah.”

“Shut up,” I say because as strong minded and hardcore as I am, I turn to mush when he winks at me and leans over the kitchen island to place a kiss on my forehead. “Being as though, that I’m wearing your underwear in the middle of your kitchen, I would say that I am not ready, no.”

“I knew my underwear would look good on you,” he says shaking his head as he leans over to eye me down. “Damn!”

“You thought about me wearing your underwear?” I ask because as cheesy as it may be, I like to hear that he thinks about me. That I’m constantly on his mind as he is on mine. “In your kitchen?”

“Well of course I did,” he says going around the kitchen island, where we decided to have breakfast instead of sitting down at the table like normal people. “Right after you walked out of that party in those wings of yours.”

“Liar,” I say as I watch him closely. He’s coming around the island, and his hands are slowly inching toward my thigh.

“I wouldn’t lie,” he says as his hands trail up my thighs. When his hands make contact with my skin underneath his large t-shirt, my body is on full alert. His head dips and his kisses the side of my neck. I can tell he’s smiling as he places a kiss right below my left ear. “Go get dressed.”

“Why?” I ask disappointed when he backs away and removes his hands from the small of my back. Shit!

“Because we’re going out,” he says with that stupid little wink that he does. It’s annoying and all I want to do is kiss him. Jesus! How things have changed.

“Aren’t you getting dressed?” I ask as I watch him reach into his pocket for his vibrating phone. He looks at the display and shoves it back into his pocket before placing a quick kiss on my lips.

“You taste good,” he says licking his lips. “I’ll be up in a minute, I’m going to make sure the housekeeper takes the dogs to the groomer today.”

“Is going out necessary? Not to mention the fact that it’s not really a good idea for you to be out in public with me,” I don’t meant to sound like a bitch but it’s the truth. Although I’ve enjoyed being in his company for these few hours, I still know who he is when he steps out of his front door. He’s not only the man that made passionate love to me. He’s not only the man who comforts me in the most amazing way. He’s not just the man that I’ve fallen in love with. No, he’s Justin Timberlake and whether I like it or not, he’s a super star. And while I may just be a publicist to some people, others know who I am. People know my face. It’s not a good idea. I just know it. As a publicist and as a…I don’t even know what to call myself, a lover?

“Stop trying to be my publicist, Vanessa,” he says as he reaches for his phone again. He proceeds looking at it as he did before but this time actually turning it off. “Don’t worry about me, I know what I’m doing, okay? I’ve been dodging assholes for a really long time. Get dressed and we’ll go have a good time.”

“Are you ordering me around?” I ask with my hands on my hips defiantly.

“Does it turn you on?” he says wiggling his eyebrows teasingly. I have to smile. “It does, doesn’t it?”

“You’re mature,” I say as I push him to the side playfully and walk past him toward the foyer.

“It does,” he says as I walk out of the kitchen. “You’re a freak, Vanessa Martinez!!”

“Shut up!!” I yell, and the smile on my face widens as I walk up the stairs to his bedroom.

It’s not until an hour later that we’re both waiting in his foyer for his security staff to arrive. I can see the housekeeper struggling to get the playful dogs into the car from the window and I have to smile. Justin is standing by the door looking impatiently at his watch as he talks to someone on the phone. His catches me looking at him and he smiles sweetly at me making my heart beat against my chest and my cheeks burn. What is wrong with me? I’m an asshole.

“You were supposed to be here an hour ago, Eric,” he says and although his tone is serious and businesslike, he’s still smiling at me. “Just forget it,” he says and he shoves his phone back in his pocket before coming closer to me. “We’ll be alright, you ready?”

“You’re not waiting for security?” I ask and the publicist side of me gets a little ticked off. I’m not used to this. I’m not used to being the woman by his side, I’m his publicist. I’m supposed to try and protect him. Is that wrong?

“We don’t need it,” he says with a shrug.

“Justin…”

“Vanessa, seriously. Stop it.”

“What?” I ask although I know what he means.

“Stop being my publicist, okay? Let’s go out and have a good time,” he puts his hands around my waist and pulls me closer to him before hugging me tightly against him. “Just try to have a good time, okay? We’ll have fun. Just you and me, Eric is absolutely no fun. He’s entirely too big for my car, anyway,” he says with a chuckle and I follow suit even though I’m a little annoyed that he’s planning on going out there with another woman shortly after his very public break-up. I have to stop, I‘m getting a migraine.

“Fine, whatever you say,” I say as he lets me go.

“See, now you’re getting it,” he’s being arrogant purposely, I can tell. He’s been making me laugh with his jokes and facial expressions for hours. His personality has had me wondering if all the times he pissed me off, were merely figments of my imagination. Some type of mental mumbo jumbo I was creating in my head to make myself hate him. It obviously didn’t work. And when he says, “I’m the fucking man, baby!” I know that his arrogance isn’t all an act, simply a characteristic. A sickeningly cute one.

“Oh, shut up,” I say pushing his chuckling body away from mine. “Let’s go before I change my mind.”

“After you, Ms. Cruela.”

“You’re pushing it, Mr. Timberlake,” he’s chuckling behind me as I walk out of the house toward the big Jeep outside and I ignore the numerous names he calls me. He’s an idiot. “You’re ridiculous.”

“I am not,” he says defensively as he reaches around me and opens the car door for me. “Get in the car,” he says forcefully and I can’t help but start laughing.

Maybe, I will have a good time today. Not that I was doubting I would or anything.

-----

An hour later

Because it’s five o’clock in Los Angeles and Mr. Timberlake doesn’t go out much, it seems, we’re stuck in traffic for twenty minutes. I don’t let him live it down, of course. And we get into a conversation about various episodes of road range, mostly mine of course. He insists that I should seek help for my lack of patience but I shut him up by telling him that I handled his stupid diva episodes very well. I should receive an award for all the crap I didn’t do to him. Like shove his bad attitude up his ass, perhaps. How anyone could put up with his whining is still beyond me. Yet, here I am, right smack in the middle of an awesome Timberlake invasion of the heart. My heart.

“It’s really beautiful there, at least what I got to experience. My mother got the best of that city, I barely saw her that week,” we’ve moved on from traffic jams to countries we’ve visited and it’s interesting to hear that Justin Timberlake is a family man. “Trace actually took Elisha on that trip. He should have left her ass over here.”

“That’s that girl from that show, right?” I ask trying to remember what she looked like.

“Twenty-four,” he says as he merges to take one of the Malibu exits. “She’s not the girl next door, trust me.”

“Do you hold grudges for your best friend?” I ask looking at him and he shrugs as we stop at the red light following the exit.

“No, not really,” he says looking at me. “Why?”

“Just asking, I know I do,” I say with a smile. “If Barker feels that someone has done wrong by her, you better believe that person jumps to the top of the list of people I dislike. Which by the way, is a very long list.”

“Am I on that list?”

“Yes, all the way at the top,” I say with a shake of my head.

“Liar,” he says with a chuckle. “You lo…” and he doesn’t finish his sentence only looks at me briefly before focusing on the road again. “I think this is the road,” he says pointing at the coming intersection.

I don’t know what to say. I know he was going to say that I loved him, I know he was and while I should be upset that he didn’t throw the four letter word around, I’m not. I realize that we both said those words to each other just hours ago, I’m fully aware of that. But like me, I’m pretty sure he’s hesitant to say them when we aren’t caught up in the moment. We’re very much alike, I notice. And I wonder who will give in and speak those words again. Because no mater how sure we both are of our feelings, we know that with those words comes a lot of responsibility.

We’re two morons.

The rest of the ride if silent, a comfortable silence, but silent nonetheless. It’s not until about ten minutes driving through a Malibu road with a view of the beach, that we pull into a large parking lot. It’s fairly vacant, with about fifteen cars. There’s a large colorful building in front of us and I wonder what the hell he’s planning.

“You’re kidding right?” I ask looking at the large pink and blue letter indicating that we were at “Malibu Castle - Family Fun Center” and that we were sure to have a fantastic time. A million scenarios cross my mind, from Justin being mauled by hundreds of teenagers, to Justin being mauled, period.”

“I am not,” he says matter of fact as he pulls into one of the many empty spaces of the parking lot. “I told you we were going to have some old fashioned fun. So here we are.”

“A family center?”

“That’s right.”

“You do realize that families in America usually consist of at least one teenager, right?” I ask looking at him with a serious expression on my face. I don’t want to do this.

“There’s no one here, Vanessa.” he says with a chuckle. “Trust me.”

“I don’t know…”

“Vanessa, seriously, get out of the car,” he says kissing me hard on the lips before opening his door and jumping out of the car. He doesn’t wait for me but I watch as he walks around the car and walks directly for the door, leaving me behind.

“Wait!”

“Catch up!” he says and he breaks into a run toward the door. I don’t hesitate and run behind him, thanking the fact that I decided to wear flats today.

“I run on a treadmill for fun, Timberlake! Don’t mess with me,” I say as I catch up with him and beat him to the door.

“We’ll see how competitive you’ll be in here,” he says with a chuckle as he opens the door for me to enter the very colorful place.

“You’re on,” I say as we’re greeted by a bored looking middle aged man. “Hello,” I say when he shakes Justin hands and extends his hand to me.

“Welcome to Malibu Castle. The place is all yours, Mr. Timberlake. ” he says with a smile that doesn’t quite meet his eyes. But at least he’s polite and doing his job. My kind of worker.

“Thank you,” Justin says politely as well and the employee steps to the side to let us further inside.

Walking closely behind Justin, I look around for other people that might become a threat to this fun Justin keeps rambling about as I walk behind him. There are different areas of games. Where I stand I can see a big wrestling ring and at the end of the large windows, I can see a few go-carts outside. I wonder if I’ve enter Michael’s Never Ever Land or some shit like that. What the fuck?

“What do you want to play first, Ms. Martinez?” I’m pretty sure he repeated himself before I actually take my eyes off all the amusement before me and give him a skeptical look.

“What?”

“Don’t look at me like that, it’ll be fun. Trust me,” he says again and smiles at me with wide eyes. He’s obviously excited about something but I don’t get it. What is this place?

“Did you rent this place out? Where’s everyone at?”

“There’s no one here but the staff, Vanessa. I told you we were gong to have fun today and I’ve been meaning to come back here for years. I heard they have all kinds of new things.”

“You realize we’re adults, right?”

“You realize that we aren’t senior citizens, right?” he mocks with a laugh. “I know the perfect thing, loosen you up and stuff.”

“What does that mean? I am loosened up, thank you very much.”

“Of course you are,” he says and he signals one of the lady staff members over to us.

“What can I help you with?” the girl is younger than she looked from a distance but I can see the adoration for Justin in her eyes when she speaks to him. Bitch!

“We’re going to do that first,” Justin says and I notice how oblivious he is of the drool around the girls chin. Take that little wench!

“Of course,” she says all bubbly and I want nothing more than to burst that fucking bubble. I must remain calm. I must remain calm. What is wrong with me? “There’s a men’s dressing room to the left there,” she says to Justin before looking at me with one of my famous fake smiles. I return it before I see Justin covering his mouth with his hand. He thinks it’s funny? Oh hell.

“Would you come with me? There’s a women’s dressing area on the other side,” the girl is obviously not trying to help me dress and as I look at Justin and see how hard he’s trying not to laugh, I really want to deck the young girl. Her tone clearly isn’t one of pleasure when Justin walks away with one of the male staff members. “Are you ready?”

“Oh honey, I’m always ready,” I tell her in the same tone of voice. Who does she think she is? I’m sure Justin paid a nice chunk of change to rent this place out for ‘our’ fun and this little twit is having an attitude? “You kind of have to be when Justin’s attention is on you,” I say with the same fake smile she seems to have mastered at her young age. “And by you, I mean me.”

“There’s a suit in there,” she says once we’re in the large dressing area, pointing to one of the doors. “Aren’t you one of those Victoria Secret’s angels or something?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know, Sweetheart,” I say as I walk into the dressing stalls. Little bitch! I try to calm my nerves so that I don’t run of the room and tell a sixteen year old to stop drooling over the man that I love but I restraint myself. Who am I turning into? It’s not until I stop banging my head on the stalls wall that I open my eyes and look around the place and my eyes come in contact with a fat suit. What the fuck is this?

“I’ll wait outside with Justin,” the stupid little girl says. Of course she will! Before even grasping what the fat suit was all about, I grab the cushioned piece of material and step into the suit within seconds. There’s an instruction sheet on how to zip up the full body length suit, taped to the wall. It takes me a minute to grasp the concept but the zipper is up and I’m encased in the large puffy material. There are no mirrors and I don’t really look for any as I wobble my way out of the room and out to the area in which I came from.

“I wish I would have brought a camera,” I turn around to find Justin, wearing an enormous sumo wrestling suit and a Mexican sombrero. I want to laugh at him, badly, but suddenly I realize that what I just struggled to put on is the female version of the suit he’s wearing. We’re in sumo wrestling suits! And for the life of me, I can’t stop the laughter that takes over me. Forgotten is the little bitch eyeing down my man, yes, MY man. Forgotten is the fact that I’m a little embarrassed over my reaction to it all. I’m in the moment.

My laugh is apparently contagious because before I know it, Justin is rolling on the floor laughing, sombrero discarded on the floor. The entire staff is filled with laughter as Justin and crash to the floor in the most amazing laugh fest I’ve ever been a part of. I’ve laughed this hard before, usually at the company of Barker or even my brother but this… this takes the cake.

I can’t control the laughter that spews out of the bottom of my gut and I when I think about the fact that it’s not that funny, it makes me laugh harder. Justin tries to grab at my shoulders but the suit doesn’t allow him to reach me and he falls at my feet. And when I try to reach him with my newly shortened arms, to try to lift him up, I tumble over and land on top of him. The large amount of padding makes the situation extremely silly and we laugh and laugh and laugh until our insides hurt.

We attempt to get up and try to go to the wrestling ring set up but the laughter and the annoyance of trying to walk in those things take the best of us. Sumo wrestling, it seems, is not the thing for us giggling fools.

To try to calm the laughter that still lingered in our bodies, Justin suggests the video game section of the larger family center. I’m not a big fan of the games but anything to stop my cheeks from hurting from the permanent smile that I have plastered on my face, will do. We spend about an hour fighting over who’s man is stronger in a marathon of Tekken while we munch of random finger food the staff brings over. The distraction of the game we’re playing isn’t enough to noticing a few things about Mr. Timberlake.

He makes it a point to thank any of the staff members that brings him anything that he asked for. Very polite. His phone rang a few times and he hasn’t stopped our ‘fun’ to answer it, simply looking at the display and shoving it back in his pocket. Makes me curious a bit, but he‘s being a gentleman by keeping his promise of no interruptions. He kisses me and bites my lips lightly when I have my character kick his character’s ass. He’s sweet but competitive. He talks to me as though a few months ago we weren’t telling each other that we hated one another. He’s forgiving and caring. He treads lightly when we talk about my childhood and my father. He’s thoughtful and a good listener. He’s not afraid to call me on my bullshit when I tell him I’ve played the game a million times. He’s funny.

He’s everything…every part of my being is reaching out to him.

I find that Mr. Timberlake is changing before my eyes or maybe…I wonder if I’m the one converting into a ‘Justin Timberlake is a God’ fan.

I turn to him, not caring that we’re in the middle of a perfect game. “Justin?”

“You don’t want to play this anymore? We can go somewhere else,” he says stopping the brutal jabs he’s been giving the video game key pad.

“I love you,” I said it! I don’t care that with those words a boatload of shit might follow. I don’t care.

“Jesus Christ! I thought you’d never say that again,” he says and he pulls me against him and kisses me silly before parting our lips to say, “I’m one hundred percent sure that I love you with all my heart.“

And well…what can I say to that?

“Let’s get out here.”


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: interracial wallsex celebrityj enemiesturnedlovers