I spent most of the day on my head. 

 

I cleaned my room for no apparent reason, other than it was ridiculously messy, and when I was finished with that and couldn't find anything else to do, I laid in my bed upside down with my head on the floor. When I felt a little too sick from all the blood rushing to the other end of my body, I leaned up. When that got boring, I went back to laying on my head. I suppose you could say I was depressed. 

 

If I were being honest, I would say that there were a few elements of my conversation with Tay last week that sparked this change in mood for me. Luckily for me, I wasn't being honest. I was laying on my head and vaguely wondering if anyone has died from this. Willingly, I mean, and if they had how long it had taken them. I was also drinking beer. You know, when I wasn't laying on my head. I was wondering about other people's suicide attempts, not trying to commit my own.

 

I wish I could say that I was surprised when Tay showed up at my door, but I wasn't. She always interrupted me when I was trying to mourn my social life alone. When she came stumbling in high as hell and laughing, I just moved aside and opened the door wider. However, I will admit to being surprised to find Justin Timberlake behind her. He was smiling in a self-conscious way.

 

"They were falling down at the bar and got kicked out."

 

"They. . ?" I looked around him confused. Sure enough, already on the ground before I opened the door was Lip. Not only had I taken myself out of every social circle I've ever known this week, I had apparently taken myself completely out of reality as well. 

 

"Tay lives about four miles south."

 

"Well, she directed me here."

 

"Lucy, Don't be a party popper!" Taylor slurred, now in my kitchen undoubtedly searching for more booze. What a bitch. 

 

"Right." I contemplated my options. "Well, give me your phone. I'll put her address in it."

 

"I found it!" Taylor announced as she rejoined the rest of us carrying the fifth of vodka I had stashed in the freezer. Her black heels clacked harshly against the wooden floor and it was giving me a headache. I guess laying on my head all day had something to do with that as well, but I'd rather blame it on her. Lip tried to stand up quickly, but was unsuccessful. He fell right back down. Even though I had a decently sized buzz going on, I was definitely not drunk enough for this.

 

"I don't think they're going anywhere." Justin spoke with a lopsided grin. He had moved to help Lip into the house, but Lip had swatted him away haphazardly and was now crawling through my doorway. This can't be right. I was in love with that mess? The one currently crawling hands and knees style into my apartment?

 

Tay and Lip took up residence on my couch and were beginning to take shots directly from the bottle of vodka. Shot glasses be damned. At least there will be less dishes to do in the morning. 

 

"Alright, well, see you, Belle." Justin turned to leave. 

 

"Oh, no." I grabbed him by the collar. "You do not bring two beyond fucked up people to my house and leave me alone with them, buddy. You're staying."

 

"They're you're friends." He shrugged, but he walked inside anyway. I swear, nothing ever fazes this kid. Perhaps he gets off on babysitting drunk people. It seems to be a specialty of his. 

 

As we all took seats around my pitiful looking coffee table, I wondered if this was the most bizarre situation someone else had ever gotten me into. It probably wasn't but it surely ranked high up there. It was certainly the most bizarre situation I had ever been in while not on drugs. 

 

Across from me was the ex boyfriend who I haven't seen since he broke up with me via text message. Beside me was a long time friend I couldn't decide if I loved or hated. Sure, she kept me from being completely alone in this town, but sometimes I wondered if being alone would be better for me. On the other side, was my one night stand who just last week had rather suddenly kicked me out of his bed. I'm never spending another day laying upside down again. This was ridiculous. 

 

"The bar kicked us out." Tay was the first to speak, per usual.

 

"I wish I could kick you out." I mumbled. I purposeful said it so low that I didn't really expect her to hear me, but I was somewhat disappointed when she didn't. 

 

"Okay, Lucy, " Taylor waved the vodka bottle in the air which made me really nervous about getting my deposit back. "You haven't been out in a while, so we brought the party to you!"

 

If the party consisted of my cheating ex boyfriend, my sometimes best friend, and the town man whore I was absolutely disgusted by, then I wish I would have been allowed to stay in hibernation. 

 

When I stayed silent, Tay took it as an opportunity to talk more. "I told you she'd be a party pooper, guys!" She groaned as she fell back against the cushioning.

 

"She did say that." Justin confirmed as he leaned over to speak in my ear. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye. He had that stupid smirk on his face. asshole. 

 

"Well, then why did you come?" I spoke through gritted teeth.

 

'"That one wanted to." He pointed to Lip, who had stayed surprisingly silent so far. This night just kept getting more strange. 

 

"Oh, Justin!" Tay leaned up, suddenly not quite as depressed about my new party popper status. "Maybe you could settle this for us. You'd never sleep with Lucy, right? Because she thinks you would, but I assured her you wouldn't." 

 

Everyone seemed to have a strong reaction to this. My face turned as red as my lipstick, Lip spit out the mouthful of vodka he was trying to pump into his already alcohol filled stomach, and Justin laughed. Loudly.

Tay took this as assurance than Justin Timberlake would never, ever have sex with me. In fact, if I didn't know that we had already slept together, I would have taken it as concrete evidence of the same thing. Which I guess proves that he only did it under the influence. So did I, but I was offended regardless. 

 

"Is that so?" Justin leaned back arrogantly.

 

"No! No, that is not so! Taylor you tell him I didn't say that right now!"

 

"Yea, there's no way Lucy would ever sleep with that dude. it took her months to even sleep with me and I was her boyfriend. " Lip spoke up. He seemed proud of this fact. Proud of himself for laying the ground work to steal my virginity only to break up with me by sleeping with someone else.

 

"She was a virgin before you. She was scared." Taylor winked at me to let me know she thought she was helping. This is a really inconvenient time to try to help me out when she had just put me on blast. 

 

"But that's not how the conversa--" I tried to shout out quickly, but I was ignored by Lip.

 

"Exactly. That's why I'm still the only guy Lucy's ever slept with." He crossed his arms over his chest indignantly. 

 

"Wait, you had only ever slept with one person?" The smirk was gone off of Justin's face and he seemed genuinely surprised. Or maybe he was genuinely concerned.

 

"Why did he say 'had?" Taylor looked between the two of us. "Why did you say 'had?!"

 

There was too much going on here and anything I could say seemed like a step in the wrong direction. I could lie and cover up that I slept with Justin, which would let Taylor win an argument we didn't even really have, keep Lip's stupid pride in tact, and get Justin off the hook for committing an act that he obviously regretted anyway. Or I could tell the truth and shut Tay up, shock the hell out of Lip and proverbially slap him in the face, and out Justin just out of spite. This was all too much. The responsibilities of growing up were tremendous. 

 

"That's not how the conversation went!" I didn't know which route to took, so I decided to buy some time. 

 

"Well, then how did the conversation go?" Justin leaned forward in his chair again. All of this backward and forward motion that kid was doing was making me dizzy. 

 

"Oh, who cares," Tay swatted the conversation she didn't want to have out of the room. "Would you sleep with Lucy or not?" Lip laughed audibly.

 

"And what is your problem?" It was really unnerving me that he thinks I wouldn't sleep with anyone but him, especially because we aren't together because he slept with someone other than me.

 

"It's just, come on, Lucy,"  Lip started his argument. "That dude? Really?" He emphasized his point by pointing at Justin.

 

"And what the fuck does that mean?" Was I really sticking up for Justin? I snuck a quick glance at him. He was leaning back in the chair again with an amused look on his face. He was no doubt going to let this play out in front him and then tell the rest of this town how crazy we are. 

 

"You're just not like that." Lip reasoned. "No offense, man."

 

I waited for Justin to defend himself, but he only shrugged in response. 

 

"I must be. I slept with you!" Wait. Was I now insulting myself?

 

There was am extremely uncomfortable silence before Taylor shouted, "Who wants to get high?!" There wasn't a single one of us that didn't raise our hands.

 

After a few minutes of passing the bong around, all the uncomfortable tension before had dissipated with a silence so welcomed that it would blow my mind if I weren't currently numb.

 

Justin nudged my shoulder with his foot, so I mustered up all the energy I could afford to roll my head and look at him through heavy eye lids. He looked as content as I felt with both of his legs thrown over the arm of the small chair. He nodded at the other side of the room showing me that Tay and Lip were now passed out with Tay using Lip as a pillow. Normally the scene before would have made me rage with jealously, but at this moment I just thought it was sweet and a rather smart use of limited couch space.

 

Justin had somehow managed to get off his ass and was now standing in front of me. He nodded his head in the direction of my bedroom, but i just shook mine. He rolled his eyes as he effortlessly lifted me out of the chair and over his shoulders. I somehow found this funny, so I started laughing.

 

And laughing.

 

And laughing. 

 

I want to say that I was laughing for a long time, but that was possibly entirely incorrect. At any rate, I laughed until my body hit the mattress. I laughed again when Justin kicked over one of the empty beer bottles I had drank earlier. Apparently, my laughing was contagious because he was now laughing too. 

 

And laughing.

 

And laughing.

 

"Your friends are. . "

 

"Stupid?" I answered for him.

 

"Intense."

 

And then we laughed some more.

 

"This is some good stuff." He sat on the floor and leaned back against the bed.

 

"Yea. . " I decided my body weight was just too much for me to deal with at the moment and laid across my well made bed. Our heads were inches from each other. Which meant our lips were inches from each other. Which meant his penis was inches from my, well, you know.

 

"Your room is impeccably clean."

 

"That's a really great word."

 

"Impecably?"

 

"Clean."

 

"I think you've had too much." 

 

Both of us were speaking slower and with less enthusiasm than normal. It was almost a chore to even get the words to leave our mouths, but it felt really nice laying here like this. It even felt okay that it was Justin laying beside me. After all, he was as warm and pretty as anyone else. He also smelled really great.

 

Speaking of how great he smelled, I must've been really into exploring that fact because when he turned his head slightly to his right, our lips met. Slowly, but surely he deepened the kiss. His hands found a way to tangle themselves in my hair and his tongue parted my lips. I can't be sure if it was the drugs or his skills, but was the most sensual kiss I've ever experienced. We were moving dangerously slow and the drugs from earlier put me somewhere in-between a dream and complete fucked up-ness, but it felt so good. Justin was applying more pressure now. His hands on either side of my face were currently the only things holding my head up and he pressed his lips into mine with dominance. I felt like I was floating.

 

No.

 

I was definitely floating. At some point during Justin kissing my senses out of my head, he had moved from his position on the floor and scooped me up with him as he turned the covers down on my bed. I vow to never make up my bed again. It was such an inconvenience. Actually, maybe it wasn't really inconveniencing anyone. Justin managed to do all of this without breaking our make out session. I wrapped my legs around his waist and squeezed as he moaned into my mouth. My arms wrapped around his neck. I wanted every cell in my body to be touching his at this moment.

 

He kicked over another beer bottle, or possibly the same one, and stumbled into the wall. His hands jerked themselves away from my neck as his hips pinned me between him and the wall to keep us from falling. A loud noise echoed around the house from my head coming into contact with something so solid, but I was just grateful that the kiss never stopped and I still didn't have to employ my own energy to hold my head up myself. 

 

"Belle, " Justin said breathlessly "What are you--?"

 

"I just want to feel you." My head was leaned against the wall and I was tugging on his shirt. He used his hips to pin me tighter as he pulled his shirt over his head. My hands went to his chest immediately as he started to plant kisses on my neck. My eyes weren't even open anymore. I don't think they would if I tried. 

 

"Please." I whispered. I fumbled with his belt buckle.

 

"You sure?"

 

But I already had his pants around his ankles. 

 

------------------------------------------------------

 

I woke up naked with a headache and surrounded by beer bottles. This has got to quit happening to me.

 

As I searched around for any article of clothing I could find, something heavy rolled on top of me. Something heavy and alive.

 

"What the fuck?"

 

"Sorry." It mumbled.

 

Heavy, alive, and naked. I had sex with Justin Timberlake. 

 

Again.

 

"Stupid!" I yelled as I tried to shove him off of me. This woke him up but he didn't seem near as startled as I was.

 

"Go to sleep." He looked at me through half open eyes.

 

"Get out of my bed."

 

"We're on the floor." 

 

He's right. We were. 

 

"Get out of my floor."

 

"You're insane." He turned over taking the blankets with him. I jerked them right back.

 

"FINE!" He yelled and sat up. He was definitely not a morning person. 

 

"You're naked." 

 

"Good morning to you to."

 

"Oh no, this is not a good morning." I loathed how casual he was being about this. As if it were normal to wake up naked to someone else for him. Actually, it was normal for him, and thanks to him, it was becoming normal to me as well.

 

"Why? You sore?" He grinned.

 

"You have to leave." I pointed to the door.

 

"But you haven't made me breakfast yet."

 

"I'm not going to make you breakfast."

 

"I made you breakfast." He pointed out. 

 

He did.

 

I'm sure he made breakfast for all of his overnight guests. Bastard.

 

"I'm not going to make you breakfast!" I thought my attitude would make him run for the door, but he just sat there expectantly.  "What?"

 

"I took a cab here. . "

 

"Great, then you can take one back." I pulled the blankets tighter around my chest. I can't quite say why I was being such a bitch to him this morning, but I felt like he deserved it."Or better yet, there's a bus line around the corner." I was proud of myself for that one. I wanted to see him sweat.

 

"You aren't going to offer to pay my fare? I totally offered to pay your fare." As he stood up, the blankets fell off of him exposing him completely. I rushed to cover my eyes with the blanket because I am apparently a toddler. I hadn't seen him naked in the daylight yet and I don't think that I wanted to.

 

"After you kicked me out of your house." I reminded him. "Put some clothes on!"

 

"I didn't kick you out of my house, Belle, I . . . just had things to do." He wiped the sleep out of his eyes, but made no move to get his penis out of my face.

 

"Yea, people to do." Since I couldn't look him in the eyes as I said this, I searched around for his boxers. " Justin, clothes!"

 

"Lucy, I. . ." He looked like he wanted to say more, but couldn't find the words. Or he was so brain dead that that was actually the end of his sentence. 

 

We both started awkwardly putting on our clothes the way you do after a one night stand. Except that this has happened multiple nights now so it probably no longer counts as a one night stand. Fuck me. 

 

Well. Actually. Don't.

 

That happens to be the problem.

After he had put back on what I had taken off hours before, he walked the opposite way from my bedroom door.

 

"What are you doing?"

 

"Leaving through the window. Do you really want Taylor and Lip to find out about this?" And then he was gone. The exact way you should leave after you sleep with someone you were ashamed of. 

 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story