All the appearances and performances and rehearsals made the next 11 days zoom by, which brings me to the day of reckoning. "'Renny, this is it. I can't stay with him and I can't keep hiding it if we're still a thing."
"A thing?"
"Yeah, a thing."
"What about hiding it from James and JC?"
"What?"
"The relationship with Justin."
"Oh, yeah, that. You know if James told JC yet?"
"Has Justin found out yet about you knowin' James?"
"Nope."
"Than most likely not."
"Uaireanta, N'fheadar conas déileáil mé leat, but cad ba mhaith liom a dhéanamh gan tú?"
Darren laughs for a second and responds with, "Exactly my point, baby cousin."
"Hey, um, Jazz?"
I turn to face Justin, instantly reading nervousness and his hand goes to the back of his neck to rub it. Rubbing the back of his neck is a sign of his feeling anxious. "What's up?"
"Can we talk?"
"Definitely."
"Uh, I meant alone," he comments, pointing to my cell.
"Sure, let me just hang up." I turn back to my call. "Hey, I have to talk with Justin and I'll buzz ya later."
"Sure, cuz."
I turn to Justin and he pulls me to the lounge at the back. He sits me down, pulling me onto his lap and sighs before clearing his throat. "No matter what we're going to remain close friends, right?"
"Of course, Timbs." I furrow my brows, wondering what could be going through his complex and often confusing mind.
"I think this is the end of us."
I nod, agreeing with him. "Let's seal this deal with one final kiss and go from being a couple to being best friends," I suggest.
"To prove there's no bad blood," Justin tells me.
We share our last kiss and play Sonic the Hedgehog, laughing the entire time. "What's all the noise about?" JC comes in pretty upset with HoZilla at his side and I glance at him.
"Beating Robotnik's metal ass," I say, narrowing my eyes at the stupid bitch.
"Yeah, we've been playing for the past half hour and I refuse to turn it off," Justin informs them.
We turn our attention to the game once again before it goes off suddenly. "Oops!" the cunt says, kicking the power cord away from her foot and striding across the room back to JC with a boastful smile on her whorish mouth.
"You BITCH!" I shriek, darting for her only to be grabbed by JC himself. "Let me fucking go! I'mma beat her slutty, money greedy and two faced bitch ass back to the fifth century!" I threaten, lunging at the prostitute.
"He's not going to because he loves me," she tells me saying the last three words so sweetly to sugar coat the amount of venom they're laced with.
This just sets me into a deeper rage and I fight harder. She takes a few steps closer, enough so I can grab a good size handful of her hair at the scalp as she runs her mouth and prompting her to beg for help from anyone, but only being greeted with laughter until James comes back to where we are. "LET GO, SAMANTHA MARILYN CHARPENTIER!!!" James hollers at me as he and JC attempt to pull us apart as I start to swing, landing blows on her from the bottom of her ribcage to the top of her head. 
"Fuck you! The stupid cunt says JC doesn't care about me and I'm not too blind or deaf or stupid or mute to hear it and speak the truth."
"Stad ceart anois! Ní féidir léi swing fiú ag tú! Níl sé ar troid cothrom, fanacht till bhfuil sé!"
"Raibh mé in ann a thabhairt cac níos lú! Ceadaigh dom an buille a asal! Ceadaigh dom an breiseán ag an fraochÚn dúr!"
"Ní chuirimid mhaith léi i laghad, ach an oiread, deirfiúr leanbh," he admits, speaking for the other three. "But you know I'm now a fighter like you. You need to stop regardless." He sighs for emphasis.
"Her ass is grass and I'm the mower if I get my hands on her again," I forewarn everyone in earshot. 
"Touch me again, you stupid bitch and you'll be lying on the ground," she counters with.
"Fucking try me, I'm not liable after you throw the first fucking blow!" I scream, turning bright red in the face and my face is so hot that I swear I feel like a balloon with lava inside it.
"Shut up, Bobbi," James tells her.
I tense my body with my arms downward and standing straight up, looking at the ceiling of the bus as I scream at the top of my lungs. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! You stupid slut, karma, karma and fucking karma! Life will get you and I just might help it! Trust me, Padawan! Bealtaine na Mallacht Mary Malone agus a naoi leanaí neamhdhlisteanach dall chase tú go dtí os cionn na cnoic ar Damnation nach féidir leis an Tiarna é féin a fhaigheann tú le teileascóp!"
"Why are you cursing her?" James asks.
"What?" Justin, Chris, JC, Bobbi, and Joey respond with their faces twisted in various looks and forms of confusion stitched into their faces.
I lunge forward one last time, landing a punch to where her false words fall out of her face, making sure I spit at her for good measure. "I'm going to James' bunk, lemme fucking go!"
JC let me go and James let the whore go, I shove her into the wall as hard as I can manage. I grab my CD player and case of CDs, climbing into his bunk to write some personal things down. "What got into back there?" James asks, opening the bunk curtain and motioning toward the back of the bus.
"She unplugged the tv and system and could've fried them."
"After that," he says impatiently.
"The pot was calling the kettle black, I won't let it slide next time."
I turn back to my music and writing, tuning the five of them and the fraochÚn dúr out so I can focus better. I can't believe JC let her do that shit and he will learn the error of his ways. Hell hath no fury like a French, Irish, Scottish and English teenage girl scorned. Wait, just wait until I exact my revenge and eyes are opened. "Beidh mé buille tú ag do chluiche féin agus ní beidh a fhios agat go dtí go raibh sé dom mé is fearr leat senseless, confessing mo plota devious, cunt dúr," I say to myself, a twisted and sadistic smirk spreading across my lips.
"Stop trying to raise hell," James tells me as he walks away from me, his back to me.
"Fuck off, teigh trasna ort fein is what I mean precisely," I tell him sweetly before turning my music up so loud that I'm deaf to the outside world as I come up with possible situations of how to fuck up the bitch.
JC has had it with my attitude and storms over to me, fire in his eyes as he clenches his fists repeatedly. He looked seriously pissed and I've not once had it directed toward me in two years. "What is your problem with my girlfriend?" I see him mouth.
I pull my headphones off my ears, letting them fall around my neck, and pause my CD. "What did you say?"
"Why are you completely adamant about loathing Bobbi?" he questions, motioning in the direction of the fake bitch he's dating who's pretending to sob uncontrollably at the table near the front of the bus.
"Because she's a fake bitch who is taking you for all you're worth and always has to instigate any probable issue that could occur at any given time just to cause me grief for any given amount of time," I superfluously inform him, gritting my teeth as I do so. 
"What has she done wrong to you?"
"Are you fuckin' blind?" I yell at him, shooting up into a standing position and shove him back by pushing his chest to pin him to the bunks across the small space of the area. "She is a cunt and I don't use that word for just anyone! I reserve it for whores like her! Let me know when you come to your goddamned senses, asshole, and dump the stupid slut! She's blonder than I have ever pretended to be and more of a pussy than I've seen in most chicken shit bimbos!"
He grabs me by the jaw a little rougher than I believe he intends to. "You don't know her."
I let my mouth run as my body tenses. "You don't see what she's doing to you."
"You won't give her a chance."
"You won't admit your fucking stupidity you refer to as a relationship!"
"You're six-fucking-teen, what do you know about relationships?"
"More than you fucking think, fuckface!"
His fingers tighten on my jaw and I quickly wince in pain, prompting James to jump into defense mode. Justin will be nosy soon enough and- "JC, what's your problem? Fucking let go of her!"
"She's got a problem with my girlfriend and scares her!"
"Let her go or I come at you," Justin argues. JC shoves me into James' bunk and strides off to the bitchy whore he calls his girlfriend. After a few seconds, Justin turns to me and asks, "Are you going to be alright?"
"Yeah, just fuckin' peachy, Timbs."
"Fuck him and his damn ego trip."
"God will do my dirty work for me and I'll just get the final mind changing blow when the time is just right, so I hope he hears me clearly when I say: TEIGH TRASNA ORT FEIN!" The final four words are screamed at such a volume that it caused my body to go ridged, my blood boiling over with pure unadulterated rage.
"Calm down," he demands, squatting in front of me as I sit on the bunk and focusing me, making me slow my breathing. He nods with one eyebrow raised, his silent way of asking me if I've calmed down and I nod back to confirm my demeanor becoming more relaxed. "Give him a few days to calm down and we can talk to him."
"No, fuck him. I'd rather be back in 'Lando rehearsing for tour."
"What the fuck? You're letting him get under your skin?"
"He's like my older brother, man," I sigh. "This is the lowest blow he can get," I explain, dropping my elbows to my knees and my head into my hands all in one motion. "I need to get gone." I shake my head in complete frustration from the shit with JC, picking up my cell and dialing an all too familiar number.
"Hello?" a man in his early twenties answers.
"Can you help me out? I need to get back to 'Lando and ASAP. I'll explain when you scoop me from the airport," I respond.
"Sure, call you tomorrow by one with your flight info."
"Thanks."
"Anytime, girl."
Chapter End Notes:
Comments/suggestions/love is appreciated and keeps me motivated!!!


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story