Story Notes:

*Inspired by the song Show Me Love by t.A.T.u.

This was just to refresh my mind.. Had it in my head and while i should have been working on We're Halfway There (which i am btw!!), i just wanted to get this visual out.. :) Be gentle with it please.. LOL

 *I do not own, know nor have I ever met any of the individual members of NSYNC or people professionally associated with them. However, the storyline and original characters are mine. No plagiarism is intended and any similarities concerning names, events, plot, etc. are pure coincidental so please don't sue me. :))

Author's Chapter Notes:

Enjoy! :))

 She hissed as the alcohol from her third or fourth shot of the night burnt its way down her throat. Slamming the glass on the marble and sticky counter of the bar, she signaled over at the bartender to keep ‘em coming. Wiping her mouth with the surface of her hand, she scowled looking down at her phone. No new text messages, no missed calls. Just her wallpaper staring back at her... Her wallpaper of, him... She shoved the phone back into her clutch and gripped the drink the bartender had slid over to her. Sitting on the stool and with the club anthem music pounding its way into her head, she took a moment to swallow and lick the salt off the side of her hand. Before she could even shot the tequila, a hand reached over hers and simply took the glass.

"Hey!" she whipped her head around to glare at the person who had by this time already imbibed the liquid and rested the glass next to where her hand lay on the surface.

He stepped closer to her. "Where's the boyfriend?"

She scowled, shifting her focus back to trying to get another drink. "Where the fuck do you think?"

He didn't reply. Not that she really gave him a chance to when she turned back around and glared at him. "In the fucking studio, that's where he is! All the fucking time, he's in the studio! Do you think he even bothers to come home at a reasonable hour? No! He chooses to come home at three in morning when I'm already asleep, tired of waiting up for him. Think he chooses to send me a text or call and say that he won't be home for dinner? No, he doesn't! So I just end up eating alone with extra food on the table staring at me! If it weren't for his shit spread out all over the place you'd think I was living in that house by myself!"

"Well what about-"

"Oh! And don't even get me started on when was the last time he decided to make love to me!" she continued her rant. "I feel like a fucking virgin who can't get some unless her guy is nice enough to ‘pencil her in' to his schedule!"

She scowled, turning around for a second and grabbing the drink the bartender had left behind her. Gulping in down, she slammed the glass down on the table so hard the guy behind the bar actually gave her a warning look. Normally, she would have cared but right now, she was tired, she was angry and her boyfriend hadn't had an actually conversation or spent any time with her in weeks. She was hot, she was irritable, and she just wanted to be satisfied the way she used to be, that is, before he decided he wanted to release another single. He hadn't even bothered to sit down and talk to her about it!

2 weeks ago

"Trish?" He called out, walking quickly through the door and letting it shut behind him. "Baby where are you?"

"In the kitchen babe," her voice responded to his call.

He grinned, walking up to her excitedly and wrapping his arms around her from the back as she stood looking over the bubbling pot on the stove.

"Someone's happy today," she giggled, turning around in his arms.

"Baby I got news for you," he started. "Jive wants me to release the new single I wrote for the new album. They want me to start recording again isn't that great?"

She grinned. "Yea, that's great babe! Congratulations!"

"Thanks baby," he kissed her forehead. "What'd you cooking there?"

She turned her head around to the stove, then back to him. "Actually Ryan called me from the studio, telling me all about Jive and the single."

"Wait, you knew!?"

"Only for an hour," she shrugged. "So I decided to make your favorite-" she was cut off when he held up his hand to tell her ‘Hold on' and his other hand dug around in his front pocket. She could hear a faint sound of vibrations.

"Yea, Ryan, hey! Yea, I just got home. Oh, now? Damn, are you serious? Already?" He pulled away from her and started walking out of the room. Stopping by the door frame before leaving, he turned to look at her with the phone still at his ear. "Uh huh, no way! Yea, I know! It's going to be huge I mean,"

She put her hands on her hips and looked over at him.

"I'll talk to you later babe," he mouthed before disappearing from her sight. After hearing his laugh from whatever Ryan told him on the phone and the door slam was all she remembered after that. That was the longest conversation and embrace she and him had had for the past fourteen days and counting.

Her eyes were now well watering. Either from the memory that just flashed back into her mind or from the lingering burn in her throat all the way down to her stomach...

"You'd think it'll kill him to just come home one day during the week and show me that he's worth sticking around for, you know?"

The blue eyed man continued to listen to her rant, completely ignoring the booming music playing and the lights shining around them in the club.

She continued. "But instead he just leaves me home alone all the fucking time, staring at his picture on my damn phone making me feel even more lonely when I can't look beside me and see him there."

"You want him to show you love, is what you're saying? Show you he still loves you despite his job?"

"If only I could get that in his damn head!"

The man walked closer to her, cupping the side of her face and gazing down at her - green eyes clashing with the baby blue orbs - and swiped his thumb across her cheek.

"You don't deserve what he's doing to you Trish," he said to her softly, but still loud enough for her to hear him above the techno. "You deserve someone who puts you first, before anything else. Someone who's going to make you feel like you're worth sacrificing a couple days at the studio for... He can't give you any of that sweetheart." He lifted her chin and lowered his head so that their lips were just mere centimeters away from each other. "But I can."

Whether it was her being vulnerable at the time or the scent of alcohol that was dripping off his breath, she suddenly had a different burn in the pit of her stomach that needed to be taken care of when his mouth crashed on to her chapped lips. She could taste the flavor of the tequila they had both shot off his tongue as it danced with hers in both desire and lust.

The impact he brought onto the kiss was so powerful in a physical way that the more pressure he applied to the kiss, the more she'd bend back until the back of her head was touching the countertop.

"Holy fuck," he murmured into her ear as she tried to register the situation when they pulled away.

She felt heat flood between her legs and she could feel his already prominent erection pressing into her knees from inside his jeans. She groaned softly, feeling as his arms pulled her up from her sitting position off the stool. She felt a hand go around to her back and he pressed her against him.

"I'm telling you babydoll," he started, grinding to the music against her body. "I can show you love tonight. He doesn't have to know anything."

"I-I don't know..." she mumbled.

"Are going to be getting any of this tonight?" he bucked up his crotch and moved his hands down to her butt, squeezing. Her eyes rolling to the back of her head was all the response he needed.

"I can show you love in ways your boyfriend can't even dream to," the husky voice growled into her ear. "Against the wall, on the counter, up on the floor... I can guarantee to have you screaming for more sweetheart,"

She gasped softly feeling his hot breath against the crook of her neck, and then feeling his lips against the skin and his teeth leaving his love bite on her body.

"O-Okay," she whispered. It was this time or no time at all, was the way she thought of it. He didn't have to know. Hell, he was probably more interested in finishing off the backup vocals for his song than wondering what she was out doing two o' clock in the morning. "Now, let's do it."

"What about the boyfriend?"

"Screw it," she spat. "I want this and I want this now. If he's not going to give it to me, then you are."

He growled, his shaft growing harder than before at her boldness.

"C' mon," he grabbed her by the hand and pushed their way past the sea of people practically fucking each other on the dance floor.

Getting to the opposite side of the club, he stood in the area between the exit door to the parking lot and the doors to the bathroom. "You want this on tiles or on cushioned seats?"

"At this rate, whichever one's closer."

His smirk matched hers as he pushed open the door and pulled her in with him. Not taking time to look around, he had her backed up against the door inside the bathroom, their mouths nibbling, sucking and pressed against each other. She opened her eyes momentarily, and glanced across the room. Pulling away, and now embarrassed, she gasped softly. There was another guy standing staring at them near the urinals, his penis visibly hard under his pants. He looked Chinese, and probably was only nineteen or so.

"You leaving or are you going to stay for the show?" the blue eyed man still pressed up against Trish asked impatiently.

She swatted his arm at the offer he made.

"What?" he asked. "I'm giving the guy options!"

"Uh, I'm uh... I'm going to go, sorry." The dude quickly scooted past them and Trish locked the door.

Putting her hands behind her back to zip down the back of the black leather strapless dress she wore, so short some people would rather use it as a top rather than a dress, she shimmied out of it and watched as it dropped to the floor. Evidently, she had decided to go bra-less tonight therefore the only article of clothing she had left on her body was the lace thong barely covering her crotch.

"Fuck," he groaned, taking her in, in all her almost naked glory.

"I'm not wasting any time here," she winked. "One of us is wearing too much clothes."

He quickly stripped of his white button down shirt and pulled down his pants and boxers in one swift motion. He looked down at the clothing that pooled at his ankles but her attention was focused on the long, thick and delicious organ standing against his lower stomach. The purple tip was already leaking of pre-cum.

She felt the wetness between her legs slowly start dripping down her thighs just looking at him. He grinned, knowing that she liked what she saw. He stepped closer, cupping her heat through the underwear and rubbed his fingers in her wetness.

"Sweet fucking Lord," he moaned.

"Don't tease," she warned. "I waited too long for this so you better give me all that I want,"

He removed his hand she stared at her. He placed his fingers under the lace and pulled it off, causing her to yelp slightly.

He shrugged. "It was soaked anyways,"

She grinned, locking her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his. He groaned into her mouth as he lifted one of her legs up to his hip. He used the other hand to immediately dip two fingers into her, testing her readiness. Her strappy heels still on her feet.

"Shit, now!" she begged. She locked her ankles behind his back and held on to his shoulders. He growled, one hand under her thigh and the other rubbing himself against her clit.

In one motion, he thrust into her all the way, filling her completely and stretching her in the most delicious way she could ever remember feeling. The sensation triggered a scream of pleasure from her mouth, which edged her partner on with every thrust.

He set a fast rhythm, fingers digging into the back of her thighs and her nails clawing at his back.

"Like that?" he growled. "This what you've been missing?"

"God, yes!" she threw her head back feeling him hit that spot deep inside her that her lover hadn't hit in a while. "Shit, fuck, God harder!"

"So... fucking... tight..." he gritted out. "Fucking amazing,"

"C'mon big guy," she panted. "Make me scream."

He glared at her. He pulled out and threw her down onto the cold tiles on the floor. Laying over her and his knees on either side of her, he lifted a leg up onto his shoulder and his hands gripping at her hips. He plunged into her again, harder, and she shrieked with every bucking up of her hips.

"Yea baby, I got you screaming now huh?" he pinched her clit and the crazed look in her eye as well as the way he felt her walls clamp down around him signaled she was close.

But she didn't want it to end, like she knew it would, feeling her release just seconds from throwing her over the edge.

He grunted, the sweat glistening off both their bodies.

"C'mon Trish," he urged her on. "Say it. Tell me if you want me to stop."

Her hands sprawled around on the tiles, just looking desperately for something to hold on to. "God, don't fucking stop. Never stop,"

He chuckled, their hips crashing into each other in a bone crushing manner.

"God, more," she groaned, curling her toes and feeling as though every nerve was being set on fire. She had no control over her body at this point. She was close, and he was too.

"Oh my God," she practically sobbed. He leaned over for the finale and took one of her bouncing B-cup breasts into his mouth, biting down gently. That was all she needed before she felt the strongest, most wonderful sensation take over every inch of her body. Internal and external.

"Justin!" she screeched, her nails digging into his back as she arched hers. Her walls milked him dry, and he shouted her name in the same fashion.

A moment later, he still inside of her, they lay panting on the tiles as his naked body covered hers.

"Holy fuck," she muttered.

"I made you feel good, didn't I?" he asked with a smile.

She giggled. "Wow," she shook her head.

"You weren't going to get that tonight honey,"

"Probably not," she whispered.  "God this was fantastic."

"I told you I could show you love," he kissed her neck. "Your boyfriend wasn't going to do that tonight."

She smiled, looking down at his blue eyes, but those eyes only reminded her of the eyes staring back at her on the screen of her phone. In her mind, he hadn't shown her love. He showed her a good what a good fuck was but love was at home.

She suddenly became cold, and she was thankful when he pulled out and rolled over. She sat up slowly, some of her orgasm still rippling through her body. She got up and walked over to where her dress lay. She could tell he was watching her. Pulling it up her body, never minding she didn't have on any more underwear, she zipped it up halfway and walked over to the sinks. She splashed some water on her face and smoothed back her hair. Taking a paper towel and dabbing it over her chest to get rid of the sweat, she watched as he got up and pulled on his boxers.

She walked up to him and pecked him on the cheek. "Thank you," she winked. "Tonight was fucking great,"

"You know who to call when JC's being a dumbass," he nodded. "Tell him get his act together or the next time we do this, it's not going to be him you're going home to."

"I'm done with him if this keeps up." She said softly. She looked at the time on his watch. Almost three in the morning.

"I'll see you soon Justin,"

***

She walked into the house, tired and not necessarily feeling a bit of remorse for that fact that she was just unfaithful to her boyfriend.

She made her way into the kitchen, her heels clicking on the wooden floors. Entering, she found JC sitting at the table with his phone in his hand and breathing a sigh of relief when he noticed she was in the room.

"There you are!" he cried out, standing. "Where've you been?" he demanded. He studied her outfit. The loose hair, the makeup, that little black dress and the heels that reminded him of a stripper. "And why are you dressed like that!?"

She shrugged, walking over to the fridge and staring inside. "I went out,"

He frowned. "And you're coming home at three in the morning? What's that about, huh? You're usually home when I get here!"

She scowled, slamming the fridge door shut and walking over to him. "You leave me all fucking week, leaving home all the time to lay in that bed alone without you because you're at the studio all the fucking time and then you have the nerve to demand why I went out for one night when you're home!? Sorry JC, but I needed to get out. I needed to get out of this house and go out and get my fucking brain off of you, wondering why you treat you music better than you treat me sometimes!"

"You sound like I've been neglecting you," he muttered, completely ignoring the fact that her breath reeked of alcohol.

"That's because you have JC!" she threw up her hands in exasperation.  She let a tear fall.

He looked up immediately and sighed, cupping her face. "No, Trish, baby... Don't do that."

She shook her head, turning around and walking out of the room and headed for the stairs. JC was at her heels. "Trish wait!"

"I'm going to bed JC," she stated quietly. "I'm tired."

He grabbed her wrist and she turned around.

"I'm not done here,"

"Well I am!" she cried out. "I don't want to talk to you!"

He cupped her face and pressed his lips against hers in a way that made a tingly feeling shoot up and down her spine. No man had that effect on her besides JC, no matter how many guys she fucked or how mad she was at him. He was always the one to remind her, even when he didn't know it, that her heart belonged with him.

"I'm sorry Trish," he apologized softly. "I didn't mean for you to feel this way honey,"

"Yea well..." she looked up at him. The gaze of his blue eyes relaxed her entire body.

"You really tired baby?" he asked.

"I just don't want to talk to you Jace."

He nodded. "Well I'll tell you what... What'd you say I make it up to you in a way that I can show you how sorry I am and you don't even have to talk..."

She looked up at him questioningly. "How're you going to do that?"

"I know I've been a jerk lately... Neglecting you and all..." He intertwined their hands and led her into their bedroom slowly. He put her to sit on the bed and he kissed her passionately, he lying on top of her.

"JC..." she murmured.

"I'm going to show you love baby," he whispered into her ear.

She sighed, arching her back when she felt his mouth find her spot behind the ear. Knowig she was in for actual loving, she smiled as she held him close to her. "That's all I really wanted Jace..."

Chapter End Notes:
Be kind and leave a review please! :)) Thank you!

Completed
JSC_OutOfSync is the author of 9 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: bathroomsex