Story Notes:
You and Bartender Justin haven't been able to get together in a while, so you come up with a clever way to get his attention and get what you want: him.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another one!  I have no idea how many more of these might make their way into my brain, but I hope you enjoy!

Sexy Bartender Series

Study Session Part III

 

The bar was absolutely packed, but you we’re the least bit surprised.  Slipping behind the large oak counter top, you send a grin in Justin’s direction when he waves over at you.  He looks damn good tonight, as he has for the past month or so that you’ve been together, and you wish you had him alone right now.  But that would have to wait.

 

“Hey, girl, I need a beer!”  The Red Sox were playing the Yankees, a much anticipated series that always had the bar filled to capacity with drunken sports fans.  Always a recipe for rude assholes that can’t even tip well.  Gritting your teeth, you get to work filling beer glasses and making drinks.

 

Shortly after Justin helped you ace your anatomy final (a memory that still has you tingling), the two of you started getting a little more serious.  Since school was out for the summer and Justin was looking for some help behind the bar, he’d offered to train you so you could give him a hand and spend more time together.  At first you were wary about working with the man you were dating, but it was turning out really well.

 

…Especially with what you were planning tonight.

 

A grin crossed your face as you went over your plan in your head.  It had been almost a week since you’d gotten any, and the sexual tension that was building between the two of you was palpable.  He was being a huge tease, but your parents had been in town and you hadn’t been able to make it over to Justin’s place.  Tonight, though, you were going to fix all of that.  Tonight you’d worn you tightest Red Sox tee, cut off at the hem so the tiniest bit of your toned tummy peaked out.  The best part, though, was the skirt.  It wasn’t really anything special, but it showed off those legs that Justin loved so much, and tonight you’d decided to do a little teasing of your own; no panties.

 

Justin caught your eye from the other end of the bar, giving you a small smile as he finally got a chance to come say hello.

 

“Hey, girl.”  His hand grazed the small of your back, setting the exposed skin on fire.  “Missed you.”   He plants a chaste kiss on your cheek, not wanting to put on too much of a show in front of a full bar.  While he’s really good about giving you attention, you both agree that work and pleasure should stay separate.  At least, you did agree until you hadn’t gotten laid in a while.  Now, all bets were off.

 

“Hey.”  You smile, naughty thoughts skimming through your mind as you think about his reaction to your wardrobe choice.  You’re already wet and he’s barely even touched you.  “Good crowd tonight.”  Another call for beers has Justin leaving you for a minute, but he hurries back to your side when he’s done.

 

“It’s been so fucking crazy in here.  I had to call Davey to come help me out.  The fucker better show up soon.”  His eyes scanned the door, looking for his friend and fill-in bartender.  Secretly, you’re hoping Davey shows up soon, too, because then you can put your plan into action and you might even manage to get Justin to sneak away for a minute…or ten.

 

“It should die down soon, I think, the game is almost over.”  You pat his shoulder reassuringly.  “Take a breather, I’ve got this covered for a bit.”  You shoo Justin toward the back of the bar, pestering him until he leans back against the counter and takes a long pull of his beer.  Once you’re satisfied that he’ll actually relax for a second (and you’re sure he has the perfect view), you turn back to customers and start filling drink orders.

 

Slowly, ever so slowly, you move around the bar, taking care to only bend enough to offer a quick peak.  After a while, you’re sure your plan is working, though, because you can feel his eyes start to singe your skin.  Once or twice, when you’re sure Justin is the only one who can see it, you bend over more, offering up an eye-full of everything under your skirt.  It’s then that you know you’ve gotten his attention, because he calls out your name harshly, beckoning you over to him.  Unfortunately, there’s another rush at the bar and both of you are stuck taking orders and waiting on customers.  His eyes are still on you though, and you can tell by the deep blue color of them that your plan is working quite well.

 

“Shit, it’s busy as all fuck in here!”  Davey’s boisterous voice cuts through the chatter of the bar and Justin stops what he’s doing to greet his friend.

 

“So fucking glad you’re here, dude.  I need to take a breather.”  You overhear Justin giving Davey the run-down, explaining the current situation at the bar.  “I need to make a cooler check out back, though; can you handle up here for a while?”

 

“I can do this in my sleep.”  Davey takes over at the bar, laughing loudly with the customers. 

 

You watch Justin grab a crate of empty bottles.  He starts to head toward the back, but stops short of the doors and turns, his eyes crashing into yours.  With the smallest of gestures, he has you following him out back.  You can hardly keep your excitement in check.  To make everything look legitimate, you grab another crate to take with you.

 

You’ve barely cleared the doors and set the crate down before you’re being pushed up against the wall, rough hands sliding up your stomach underneath your shirt.  “Shit, baby girl, you’re not wearing any panties.”  His breath is hot on your skin as his lips claim your mouth in a searing kiss.  You let out a squeal as his hands suddenly slide up between your thighs and he hisses at your wetness.  “I see I’m not the only one who’s ready.” 

 

You let him set the pace of things, your part of this accomplished just by getting him back here.  Normally Justin has a strict “no fooling around” policy while you’re working together.  Usually it’s easy to follow because he’ll take you upstairs after and have his way with you then, but tonight called for something special. 

 

“God, Justin.”  Other than brushing against your center, he’s made no move to do anything else and you’re getting a little impatient.  His pace is now too slow for your liking.

 

“What is it, baby girl?  What do you want?”  His tongue skims your collar bone and neck, eliciting a moan from the both of you.

 

“Justin…”  You pant.  You’re having trouble forming words at the moment.  “Please…”

 

“Please what?  Tell me what you want.”  Now he’s nibbling on your ear lobes.  “I want to hear you say it.”

 

It a burst of courage, you mange to voice what’s been on your mind for over a week.  “Fuck me, Justin.”  And that’s all the encouragement he needs. 

 

So fast it makes you dizzy, Justin’s spun you around and pushed you into the wall, his hands grabbing roughly at your ass.  “That’s exactly what I intend to do.”  You feel his foot gently nudge your legs farther apart as he places kisses along the back of your neck and over your shoulders.  His hands have started massaging your breasts, plucking at your taught nipples and causing you to beg even more.

 

“Justin…I need to feel you…please…”  Your plea is met with the sound of rustling fabric and the click of his belt buckle as it hits the floor.  You can only imagine the sight of him, hard and thick, pulsing with the need for release.  The image has your thighs slick with want.

 

You barely have time to prepare before the length of him is thrust inside of you, filling you completely and stealing your breath.  His hands are firmly planted on your hips, pulling you into his lap as he sets a rapid pace that has the both of you panting.

 

“You are so fucking wet, baby doll.”  His words are muffled against your shoulder and you can’t even respond.  When you’d put your plan together you knew it was going to be fantastic, but you had no idea it was going to be this erotic.  You can hear the shouts of the bar crowd just on the other side of the door, all of the customers completely unaware that you’re getting fucked senseless by their bartender while they watch baseball.  You almost giggle at the thought.

 

“No…”  You protest when you feel Justin leave you completely, but he shushes you and spins you around so you’re facing him.

 

“Hey, beautiful.”  He grins, pulling your leg up over his hip and thrusting into you quickly.  Your back is pressed firmly against the wall, your hips pinned beneath his and he slides in and out of you, creating the most delicious friction.  “You feel so amazing.”  He tells you, capturing your mouth in a long, deep kiss.

 

His pace picks up and you know he’s getting close, your own release moments away.  His hands grip your thighs, pulling your leg higher over his hip and changing the angle, causing both of you to moan in pleasure.  He grunts out your name, his forehead now pressed into your shoulder as he chases after his release.  You can feel yourself tightening around him, increasing the friction for both of you and sending tingles down into your belly.  There’s a warmth spreading through you, and you’re sure you’re going to catch fire any second now.

 

His hips slap into yours; his sweaty skin sticking to yours.  “Come for me, baby girl.”  He pleads.  He’s told you a few times that it’s your release that triggers his own.  You move your hips to match the speed of his own, bumping your clit into his pelvis as your bodies continue to crash together.  A few more seconds…

 

“Oh god!”  You call out, your body tightening around his hard shaft; you walls clenching him with every wave that hits you.  His pace adapts to your orgasm and it only takes a few more thrusts before he’s there.

 

“Shit,” He pants, pressing his cock into you as deeply as possible, his warmth spilling into you as he comes.  You can feel him pulsing inside of you and your body shudders against him.  Thankfully, you’re still pressed against the wall, because you’d be a puddle on the floor if he weren’t holding you up right now.  You close your eyes and lay your head back, trying you best to calm your breathing.  He’s still buried inside of you and you let out a small whine as he starts to pull out.  Your thighs are slick and slippery as you attempt to stand on your own.

 

“Oh my god…”  Your heart is pounding in your chest as he shoots you a lazy smile.

 

“Nice skirt.”  Is his only response.  Before you really know what’s happening, he’s buckling his belt back on and leaning in to capture your mouth in another kiss.  “Why don’t you head upstairs and I’ll meet you there in a little bit.  Okay?”

 

You give him a slightly confused look.  “What about the bar?”  You wanted to get him back here so he could fuck you senseless, but you never intended for him to actually stop working for the night.  Although, now that you think about it, that might not be such a bad idea.

 

You’re met with a grin.  “Davey can handle the rest of the night.  We’ve got some catching up to do.”

 

Before you can respond he’s out the door, a wave of sound hitting you as the door swings open.  Slowly, on shaky legs, you make your way upstairs.  When you reach his apartment, you begin to strip, stopping as you reach your skirt.

 

Maybe you’ll keep it on just a little while longer…

 

Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think!

Completed
a_moments_grace is the author of 23 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked The Study Session Part III also liked 46 other stories.
This story is part of the series, The Sexy Bartender Series. The previous story in the series is The Study Session Part II.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story