Joey was pacing his ‘cell’ as he called it. He had a week in here. His straight jacket was off and in the corner. They, as in the doctors, figured he wasn’t dangerous. There was some commotion behind the door, but he paid no mind. Most likely some doc wants to come in and talk to him, try to set him straight or whatever. The door opens and he hears Jordyn say thank you. He stops pacing and looks. She has a food tray with two slices of pie on it. He liked pie.

“Hey Joe, they said it was okay you and I could eat some pie together. Cafeteria ladies were nice enough to give me these two pieces.” Jordyn walks over and sets the tray down, sitting on one side. Joey stares down at her, hesitant about joining her.

“Maybe I shouldn’t. Don’t want to hurt you again now do I?” Joey walks over to a corner and sits down, facing away from her.

“If you don’t come over here and eat this pie with me I will come over to you and force it down your throat.” Jordyn smiles. She picks up a plate, placing a plastic fork on it. She offers it out waiting.

“Aren’t you scared?” He peaks over his shoulder. She shakes her head. He turns around and crawls over on his knees taking the plate gently and sitting down criss-cross. “Strawberry? Yummy.” Joey takes a big bite. Jordyn picks up hers and licks up some of the whipped cream.

“Do you want to know why I wanted to come in here?” Joey nods, mouth full of pie. “Because I care about you and wanted you to know that I’m not scared of you.”

“I can see that.” Joey swallows. “How is everyone on the outside?”

“Fine. We all got cleaning duty. Meaning me, Beck, Howie, C, AJ, Nick, and Justin.” Jordyn licks her fork. “They all seem to becoming good friends. That’s what I wanted.”

“You wanted the meanies and the goodies to become friends?”

“I can see you don’t like the idea.” Joey scoffs and pokes his pie. “Why?”

“Because Justin and Nick are jerks for bugging Becca like that. She’s my little princess.”

“Yeah and your little princess is a little stuck-up brat. I will say she didn’t deserve what they did, but I’ll also say she had it coming.” Joey glares over at Jordyn. He takes another bite of his pie.

“Why do you hate her so?”

“Long story that is beside the point. I am wondering if you’re willing to accept C’s and Beck’s relationship.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, she is stuck-up and he is wondering how to ask her out. It’s gonna happen. But I wonder how you’re going to act.” Joey sighs, setting down his plate. He puts his head in his hands.

“I care about her and want to be with her. Chris wants her, and Jc is… probably going to get her no matter what I do. Why can’t I have her?”

“Maybe you’re meant to be like a father figure, someone to help her out and be a friend.” Jordyn takes another bite of pie, and then sets her plate down. “I’m trying hard to set apart my past so I can accept Beck but she is just pissing me off.” Jordyn rubs her dry eyes. Joey looks at her concerned. “You might just find someone better than Beck.” The door opens and both Joey and Jordyn look over. Kevin walks in and is surprised. “Don’t worry Kev, they let me in. I brought him pie.” Joey motions to the plates. Kevin nods.

“Well I just wanted to talk to Joey about the Becca situation.” Jordyn smiles at him.

“I already did, so don’t worry.” Jordyn stands, taking the empty plates on the tray and following Kevin out the door. “Bye Joe.”

“Bye Jordyn.”

*

“Hey Brian. Your still up.” Brian was into his third cup of coffee. Lance walked into the doc lounge to lock up, not knowing Brian was still in here. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m in love.” Brian is lying on the couch. Lance sits in a chair across from him.

“Really?” Lance said sarcastically. “With Levi, I know.”

“No with someone else. I’ve been thinking, maybe a little too much, but maybe Levi is up their telling me to move on and I seem to have.”

“Or maybe God is saying move on. That’s beside the point. Who are you in love with?”

“I don’t think I should say.” Brian stood up and poured another cup of coffee, adding creamer and taking a long sip. Lance looks over at him.

“I care about you man, so who is it you love?” After a long while…

“You.” Brian takes another long sip. Lance is completely dumbfounded. He’s always cared for Brain, but love? He wasn’t sure if he was in love with Brian as well.

“How long have you known?”

“I talked with Kevin about it. You’ve been there for me even after Levi shot himself. I love you for that and want to try something with you.” Brian moves back to the couch, holding his coffee in both hands and sipping it. Lance stayed in the chair keeping quiet for a while. Brian spoke up after a few forever minutes “You okay Lance?”

“I’m not sure if I love you back. I care about you, but love? I’ll… see ya in the morning.” Lance stands and walks from the room. “Make sure to lock up.” He was quiet about it and he shut the door. Brian begins to sob.

“I’m fucked up!”

*

“Hey.” Becca was still not sleeping in this room and Jordyn really didn’t care. She would rather have it alone… with Nick. He walks over and lies down next to her on the bed still fully clothed.

“Hey yourself.” He watches her as she reads her novel, titled RAINBOW BOYS, and holds onto her free hand. “Do you like your book?”

“Yeah. Helps me understand what goes on with the mind of those who are ‘different’ sexually.” Nick nods his head. “Are you going to spend the night with me?”

“Yeah. Mind if I sleep in my boxers?”

“I wouldn’t mind if you were naked.” Jordyn smiles and Nick snickers.

“I’ll be naked if you be naked.”

“Mkay.” Nick stands and strips, getting under the sheets. He watched Jordyn reach a point in her book so she can set it aside. She sits on the edge of the bed, taking off her shirt. Nick props his head up on the pillow with his elbow. He loves how smooth Jordyn’s skin is. She stands dropping her pants and underwear, sliding under the sheet. “Is that good for you?”

“Yeah.” Nick moves closer to her body, running his hand along her stomach. He kisses her shoulder softly, licking up and around her shoulder to her neck.

“I need to finish that chapter I’m in, so what ever you do just make it so I can read.”

“I’ll give you a back rub. Get on your tummy.” Jordyn smiles. She grabs her book and rolls over, opening it up and resting against the pillow. Nick climbs over her back with his knees on either side of her. He starts at her neck and moves down her back slowly till reaching her waist. He runs his hand over each ass cheek and kisses them. Jordyn slightly moaned. She finished the chapter half way through the massage.

“I finished that chapter Nick.” Jordyn folds her arms and rests her head on them.

“I know.” Nick licks her tailbone and Jordyn gaps.

“My god Nick…” He kisses and licks his way up her back and kisses her neck, rubbing her ass.

“Roll over.” He hums into her ear. She does as he asks. He lightly kisses her and she kisses him back, putting her arms around his neck. He moves down under her chin and down to her breasts. Each nipple receives a suckle, a lick, a kiss, and a flick before moving down to her belly button where he licks around and inside it. She is moaning and grabbing at his hair by time he spreads her legs and licks up her clit.

“Shit.” She gaps and spreads her legs wide. He puts his middle and ring finger inside her slowly fucking her and licking, kissing, and sucking her pussy above. “I’m gonna come…” She arches back and Nick can feel her walls tighten around his fingers. He only moves faster and she moans low at the point of orgasm.

“Good girl.” He licks his fingers clean and suckles her a little more.

“Fuck me- now.”

*

Lance didn’t leave to go to bed. He just slid down the wall and listen to Brian crying and talking to himself. He did love him, he really did. He just wasn’t sure if it was the time to start a relationship. Brian was still torn up about Levi’s death. He had to give him more time. Or it was the opposite and he had to start something with Brian and help him get over Levi. I’m just as confused and hurt as Brian, he thought.

After a while Lance took his chances and walked back into the room. He sat next to Brian and held him close as he cried out all the pain he felt about Levi, all the confusion he had for Jordyn’s situation, everything that has happened in the past month. Afterwards, Lance gave him a tissue and let him wipe his eyes and blow his nose.

“God, I needed that.” Brian smiles and tosses the tissue into the trash. Lance smiles.

“I can tell you did. I guess I needed to think about something before I could come back in here. I was just outside the hall.”

“Your mean.” Lance and Brian both laugh and sit in silence. Lance tilts forward and kisses Brian warily on the lips. Brian holds his face and kisses him back more boldly. Lance puts his hands on Brian’s arms and they stay like that for a few moments before Brian breaks away and takes Lance back to his room. There, he kisses Lance down onto the bed and they slowly strip each other of clothing.

“Are you sure?” Lance whispered into Brian’s ear. Brian nods, kissing his shoulder.

“Yes.” Lance and Brian kiss each other before Lance gets onto his knees and Brian prepares himself for entry. Lance gaps and moans when Brian pushes in. Slowly he gains speed and after a while they both orgasm and fall to the bed in each other’s arms. “I love you.”

“I love you too.” Lance kisses Brian, pulling the sheet up over their naked bodies. They face each other, putting their arms around one another and slowly kissing until falling asleep.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story