Jordyn had wandered the halls randomly for a while. She found Jc in the music room and listened to him play. She showed him a few of her own songs and he asked if she wanted to come in some other time and work on one together. She agreed then headed out. Becca sped past her when she turns the corner and she stood stunned when she just burst into the music room scared shitless. She turns her head and sees Nick running out the back door and up the path. She leans against the wall, sliding down and staring out into space. A few doctors walk past and ask if she’s okay, but she doesn’t really discern their presence.

Jordyn didn’t really want any friends. She didn’t want to hurt anyone, but how Nick and AJ and Justin have been acting she wants to try to help them… as well as herself. She stands and walks down the hall to outside. She sees Nick lying in the grass, far enough away see had to squint to actually see him. She jogs on over to him.

“What do you want Jordyn?” He asks. Jordyn stares down at him and he shields his eyes from the sun.

“What’s up with you and Beck huh? Seriously she was shared shitless when she nearly plowed me into a wall.” Nick shuts his eyes and Jordyn sits next to him. “Tell me man; I won’t tell anyone else.”

“I really don’t know. I have a funny way of showing affection to people.”

“I realized that.”

“I think I like her in the sense she is cute and stuff, but I don’t want to date her.”

“You… want to be friends with her?” Nick looks over at Jordyn who sighs. “You don’t know the feeling?”

“No. What is it?”

“Well,” Jordyn muses the question. “You know when your around AJ and Justin, how you feel that sense of… trust?” Nick stares at the tree and nods. “And you know the feeling of wanting to jump a girl when you see her?” He looks at Jordyn and nods.

“They’re different right?” Jordyn smiles. “One’s a feeling of friendship, and one is a lustful feeling?” Jordyn smiles again.

“You get it!” Jordyn puts her hand on Nick’s chest. “You never had a girlfriend or a simple friend before?”

“No.” he looks down at Jordyn’s hand, feeling a mix of trust and lust. “Back home, my father abused my mother and me. I was scared I would hurt a girl or anyone for that matter, and every time I saw a perfect relationship between people I wanted to beat the shit out of them.” Nick clenches his fist and Jordyn grabs it, instantly making it relax. She laces her fingers through his.

“Your hands rough.”

“Lived on a farm. Callused.” Jordyn smiles.

“Well, just know Nick…” Jordyn leans in close to his ear. “I’ve had these problems all my life, or at least for as long as I can remember. You have nothing to fear but fear itself; it fits the human population perfectly.” She moves over Nick’s face and lightly kisses him. He puts a hand behind her head and kisses her back, moving his lips over hers. She pulls back and smiles, standing. Nick’s fingers are still laces with hers and he pulls her back down, meeting her half way with his lips. She gasps and Nick pulls her down on top of him. He runs his hands down her back, not stopping the kiss. Jordyn puts her hands on his waist and pulls away.

“What happens if you trust a girl you have the hots for?” Jordyn looks into his eyes.

“You have a crush then… on someone you consider to be a friend?” Nick kisses her again, moaning and running his hand up and down her back. He rolls on top of her. She runs her hand down his chest to the rim of his t-shirt and lifts it up over his head. He breaks away and helps her take it off. He goes back to her lips. Jordyn gasps when Nick’s hand reaches her left breast and he moves down to her neck.

“Don’t you ever get hot in all black?” Nick suckles her earlobe.

“Help me get it off then.” Jordyn says it with a lack of breath and Nick complies. He pushes up her breasts with his hands and Jordyn arches her back. She grabs his head and sits up, kissing him again. He moves behind her back and unhooks her bra. It falls off and Jordyn rolls on top of Nick, pressing tightly to him. Nick puts his hands firmly on her ass and rubs against her. He rolls her onto the grass.

*

“Excuse me you too, but have you seen Jordyn anywhere?” Jc looks up from the piano.

“She just left.”

“When?”

“About ten minutes ago.”

“Thanks Jc.” Brian shuts the door and goes down the hall out the back door. He scans the backyard.

*

“Oh my god.” Nick arches his back and looks down when Jordyn got him free.

“Big boy.” She says lustfully, rubbing his shaft. He groans.

*

“Hey AJ, Justin.” They look over from the basketball court. “You know where Jordyn is?” They both smile.

“With Nick.”

“Where is that?” They point off into the field. Brian turns his head and squints hard, making out two moving figures. “Thanks.” He walks over.

*

“Shit.” Nick opens Jordyn’s pants and slips his hand inside, rubbing her. “Damn Nick!” He bends down and kisses her, slipping his tongue inside. When Brian gets close enough to see what they are doing, he gasps and spins around. He walks back and decided to reschedule group therapy.

“Nick…” Jordyn’s head goes back and Nick licks her neck and sucks it hard. She gasps and grabs onto Nick’s back, orgasm hitting. Her hips buck into Nick’s hand and he pants, coming into the grass. Jordyn’s hand was still on him, stroking.

“Damn.” Nick pants into her neck. Jordyn nods and rolls Nick onto the ground. She stands and zips up her pants, fixing her underwear. Nick tucks himself back in. “Where are you going?”

“Somewhere.” Jordan puts her shirt back and runs towards the building. Nick looks at the ground. She left her bra… on purpose? Nick puts his own shirt on and leans against the tree, tucking Jordyn’s bra into his pocket. Nick didn’t know what came over him, or her for that matter. He wants to understand all these feelings. He barley knows what a simple friendship feeling towards a girl is; how is he suppose to know love?

*

“Sorry Brain, I got caught up with something in my room.” She comes into his office. He turns around in his chair. “Where is everyone?”

“I rescheduled it.”

“Why?”

“Because you and I need a talk. Sit, sit.” Jordyn sits down on the couch. “And because I looked in your room for you and didn’t find you.” Jordyn looks at the ground. “I found you with Nick out on the hill.” She glares at the ground.

“Watching two teens getting it on; how kinky Brain.” Jordyn looks up and glares at him. Brian sighs.

“I wasn’t watching. I found out what you were doing and left, rescheduled, and hoped you would come in later so we could talk.”

“Don’t have sex; wait till your married; never use a condom cause they are bad.” Jordyn sways back and forth still glaring at him. “I’ve heard it all before, but it doesn’t stop me from making my choice.”

“Did your parents say that to you?”

“Why?” Brian takes off his glasses and leans forward, look at Jordyn closely.

“I want you to make your own decisions. Hopefully they are good ones, but that’s not for me to say.” Jordyn’s face falls and Brian hands her a tissue box. She grabs one and wipes her eyes. “What is it?”

“Uhg.” She drops her hands to her sides. “My parents kept me and Levi basically secluded from the world. Tried to hook us up with a ton of people so we can marry and start repopulating this fucked up world.” Brian’s eye twitches and he looks at the ground so he can regain his sanity. “Levi starts saying he’s ill cause he likes this boy at church, and I’ve always hated my parents. I see Nick today and I want to kiss him, so I do, even though I know he’s very dependent right now.”

“What do you mean?” Brain looks up and Jordyn glares at Brain with red eyes.

“He doesn’t know what he’s feeling right now and he’s trusting me to tell him. I want to sleep with him, and he probably is completely confused staring at my bra behind a tree.” Jordyn dabs her eyes. “He’s wants to be friends with Beck, but doesn’t know how to show it so he flirts because his mind is probably saying ‘you LIKE this girl’ instead of ‘you like this girl’.” Brian cocks his head; surprised Jordyn knows so much about Psychology. “Me making out with him so severely has probably made him even more confused. I need to help him, not fuck him.” Brian leans back in his chair.

“How do you know so much about this stuff?”

“I’ve always wanted to get away from my family with Levi and become a Psychiatrist. We’ve been home schooled, along with most of the town. We don’t even have a school. We could just become fuckin’ Amish.”

“I can see where all your anger is coming from. Isolation can lead to built up emotions…”

“Yeah I know that!” Jordyn yells. “I’ve tried to give my self therapy but Levi shooting himself made me want to slaughter the whole fucking town!” She screams that last part and Brain makes a shushing sound while she breaths heavily with fiery eyes.

“Okay, I get it. You hate your life. You want to help those like you, but you need to help yourself first. You LIKE Nick, don’t you?”

“I just met him.” Jordyn says calmly, throwing her hands down onto the couch.

“Doesn’t mean you can’t have more feelings for him than others. I agree; you should try to help Nick before you do anything else. Smart move that shows you truly have a kind heart.” Jordyn looks at Brain calmly. “You’re a great kid who has some angry problems that need to be resolved.” Brain sighs. “Your twin was the same.”

“You knew him?” Jordyn says quietly.

“I was the reason he shot himself.” Jordyn clenches her fist. “He fell in love with me, and I fell in love with him. He couldn’t take it, and I tried hard to stop him from killing himself.” Jordyn’s fist unclenches and she looks at Brain in sadness.

“He would have been happy with you, that much I know. If I like you, he likes you.” Brain smiles and Jordyn wipes her eyes with a grin. “He was lost and we couldn’t help it. He’s with God now, and we’ll see him again.”

“Yeah.” Brain and Jordyn finish and she leaves. When she reaches her room, Nick is sitting on her bed.

“Nick!” She shuts the door and stands there. He looks up.

“You left this.” He holds out her bra. She smiles and he walks over, handing it to her. He leans in and tries to kiss her but she moves her head out of the way. He sighs. “I understand my feelings now… well sort of. I really like you and I want to try something. Beck, well I just want to be friends with her. She seems nice.”

“She is, but Nick I really don’t think its smart. We both have a lot of things to go through right now.” Jordyn turns her head and Nick pushes her against the door, kissing her.

“We can go through it together.” He kisses her along her jaw line and she sighs, dropping her bra to the ground.

“Why don’t you talk to Brain about this Nick?” He growls and glares at Jordyn.

“Why? So he can just tell me what to do?” He shoves Jordyn onto her bed and climbs onto her. He looks into her face. Jordyn knows Nick wants this, and she wants it too. “Please.” He looked so scared then, making Jordyn want to really help him. Being close to him might just help him get through everything sanely.

“Just talk to him.” Jordyn kisses him. “I did.”

“Alright. I have to see Chris tomorrow, I’ll talk to him.” Jordyn nods and Nick kisses her again. He had a while to think outside, and he finally came to the conclusion that he LIKES Jordyn and likes Beck, sort of the way he likes his friends. When he was a kid, his stepfather came into the picture and ruined everything. His mom became a drunk and hated them all. His stepfather abused him, including rape, and when Nick snaps they both ended up dead on the ground. He was sent here six months earlier. He was scared to have any friends or girlfriends. He never knew the feeling to like and be liked till he got here. Now he had a sense of what it felt like to LIKE someone. Nick thought that what this was with Jordyn was love even. He wanted to talk to Chris about his feelings to make sure.

Nick helps take off Jordyn’s shirt and kissed down to her breasts. He kissed her nipples and sucked on them, moving down to her belly button. That’s as far as he got because the door opened and Jc and Becca stood at the door. Jordyn covers herself and Nick growls at them. Becca hides and Jc growls back. Jordyn hits Nick against the head.

“Don’t worry C, if I can call you that.” He shrugged, not taking his eyes off Nick. “I want a nap. See you later.” Jordyn holds Nick’s face and kisses him sweetly. He kisses her back. Becca watches this, and turns to see Jc’s face. He was looking at the ground blushing. Jordyn pulls her shirt on and Nick heads out the door. Jc moves out of the way, and Nick smiles sweetly at them running off. Becca’s never seen him like that. Jordyn lies down on her bed.

“Here Beck. See ya.” Jc pats her back and heads off. She shuts the door and sits on her bed. She watches Jordyn.

“How did you do that? To Nick, I mean.” Jordyn looks. Was she actually talking to her?

“I guess people can have a strong influence on others when trust is involved.” Jordyn says it in monotone, staring blankly at her. Becca nods and goes into her corner. Jordyn rolls onto her side, staring at the wall. Maybe I can help Nick this way, and get AJ and Justin to be friends with these guys. I just need to get them all to understand each other. I, first of all, need to get to know everyone…

Jordan smiles and falls asleep, her brilliant plan already forming in her head.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story