Lance goes out the back door. It was never locked. Lance decides to make it top priority for the interns to take care of the locks better. He scans the backyard. He wanders for a while, calling Jordyn’s name. When he’s ready to give up, he rounds the corner of the building and finds Jordyn in the pool. She was in the middle of the shallow end and holding her bloody nose. The moon reflected off the surface and he could tall her had been crying. Lance goes over to the side and looks over at her.

“Aren’t you cold?” She doesn’t budge.

“Took you long enough. Heard you calling my name.” She says silently.

“Why didn’t you call back?” Jordyn doesn’t answer. “Mind if I put my feet into the pool?” Jordyn shrugs, wrapping her free arm around her body. Her hair was wet so she must have dived in.

“Where’s Nick?”

“In his room. He really didn’t like it when Joey punched you.”

“He didn’t mean it at all. His anger took over the best of him. I shouldn’t have interfered.”

“But you took a punch for a doctor. He’s probably happy about that.”

“I don’t think so.” Jordyn dips under the surfs quietly, rising back up and floating on her back.

“Why do you run?” Jordyn looks over at Lance closely. “You like to run away from your problems instead of facing them.”

“I didn’t want to blow up in front of anyone. Its not lady like.” Her voice is sassy. Lance can see her nose is swollen and covered in dried blood.

“Screw being lady like. Jordyn come here.”

“What happens if I say no?”

“Then I’ll stay here until I can see your nose. I’m not going to shove a needle into your arm to sedate you; I’m not going to drag you inside. I want to see your nose.” Jordyn gets onto her feet and floats over to Lance. He holds her face and examines her nose.

“I want to make the bad guys be friends with the good guys.” Lance nods. “Meaning get Nick, AJ, Justin becoming friends with Joey, Jc, and Howie.”

“What about Becca?”

“Screw her. She has social problems. Not even touching her.”

“If you want to become a Psychiatrist, you’re going to have to help everyone.”

“I hate her, that’s a difference.”

“What happens if you hate someone and they come to you for help? Are you going to say, ‘I’m sorry but I hate you’? That’s not going to get you anywhere.” Jordyn sighs and winces. “Sorry.”

“Your right. There are people back in my hometown that were just like her, only they accepted all the glory. I was an outcast.”

“I can see where the anger comes from.”

“Why am I always the outcast? Becks in a ten times worse state then me and no one even looks at me. They’re too scared.”

“Nick likes you.”

“Beck doesn’t know who she likes, and she has two guys drooling and on who needs a brain replacement.”

“We are talking about you. I had a group session the other day, completely full of males, and they all were talking about this cute new girl.”

“Did they say anything else?”

“No.”

“I’ve barley been seen by anyone, let alone a group of men. It was Beck.” Lance sighs. She was probably right.

“I don’t know what to tell you.”

“I’ve always been hated and an outcast. Even if I walked the hall naked everyone would be scared of me. Even the guys obsessed with sex would hide under a desk. I had no life, and I still don’t. I can’t be loved.”

“Nick-”

“Nick is lost. He’ll probably forget about me once he leaves this place. At least I can help people, then go to my bed and cry.” Lance looks Jordyn in the eye.

“I’m sure so many people back in your town liked you, but because you were so different saying they had a crush on you would make them have a bad image. Same here, they don’t want to get hurt by you when they say they think you’re cute. You’re the one hiding yourself.” Jordyn has a few tears in her eye, but she tries hard to hide it.

“It’s the chlorine…” But it’s no use.

“Start being yourself. Who knows how many guys will throw themselves at your feet.” Jordyn breaks down in tears and Lance pulls her to his chest, getting soaked. After a long fit of tears, Jordyn pulls away.

“Your right.” She wipes her eyes. “Can I have another hug before we go in?” Lance reaches out his arms. Jordyn puts her hands on his, and then yanks on them. He tumbles into the pool with a loud splash! He shoots out wiping his eyes and hair. Jordyn is laughing.

Brian comes out a while after to hear what is going on and he finds Lance shoving Jordyn down under water laughing. Brain arches an eyebrow. “What’s going on?”

“Brian!” Lance shoots back and Jordyn comes out of the water, spitting. “We were… I was… um…”

“Having a water fight. Come join us!” Brain shakes his head.

“I’m getting cold now. Come on.” Lance gets Jordyn to come from the pool. Her nose is severally bleeding again. They walk through the back doors and many people stare at the wet scene before them.

“Oh shut it. He caught me skinny dipping.” A nurse grabs Jordyn and pulls her down the hall. She takes off her socked shirt and covers her nose, covering her bare chest with an arm. Guys stare at her and she waves at them. She winks then is pulled into a room.

“What did you do to her?” Brain and Kevin ask in accord. “She’s-”

“Herself.” He shakes his head, soaking Kevin and Brain. He chuckles and an orderly hands his a towel. He pecks her cheek, walking down the hall to change. She blushes and hurries off.

*

Jordyn skips down the hall joyfully, bursting into Nick’s room still wet and holding a towel around her. You could tell which way she came from the long line of men staring in awe He looks up.

“Your wet.” He says slowly. She shuts the door and drops her towel. “And half naked.”

“Yep.” Her voice was muffled from the bandage on her nose. “And myself.”

“I could tell something was different.” He was staring intently at her breasts.

“And I’m also very horny.” She undoes her pants and pulls them down, her white underwear also soaked. Nick groans. “Hungry?”

“Oh yeah.” He stands and walks over to her. Jordan grabs his hands and puts them on her breast. She shuts her eyes and sighs sexily. He kisses her and runs his hands through her damp hair. She presses against him and pushes him down to the bed. She sits on his crotch with both of her legs on either side of his body and rubs against him. He gaps. Oh my god I’ve bagged a wild one.

*

Jc walks down the hall to Becca’s room. He taps on the door and hears a light muffle. He opens it a crack and peaks in. Becca is buried under her sheets and red from crying, which she still is doing. Jc walks in and sits on the edge of her bed.

“Becca?” He asks, lightly rubbing her shoulder. She hides under the sheets. “Mind if I lie down next to you?” She doesn’t move. He lies down next to her body and lightly rubs her shoulder. She soon comes out from under the sheets and buries her head into his chest. Neither of them really knew what they were doing. Jc and Becca soon fall asleep like that, Jc wondering if he really did love Becca and Becca wonder why Jc was there.

*

“Hey Nick? Wakey, wakey.” Justin and AJ enter his room. “Holy shit naked chick!” Jordyn opens her eyes. She looks down and sees Nick covering her, thank god, and two men staring at her lustfully. She smiles.

“I’d ask if you wanted to join, but Nick might not be happy.” Nick turns his head and opens his eyes. He kisses her chest and moves down her body, not knowing his friends were at the door. They just continue to stare as Jordyn pulls up the sheet to hide her self and lightly moans when he gets closer to her pussy.

“I think maybe…” AJ says finally. Nick stops and shoots up, staring at his friends wide-eyed. The sheets were pulled up with him and only covered him. Jordyn was lying out in the open naked completely. She giggled. “Hot damn.”

“What are you…?” Nick quickly covers her. “Learn to knock!”

“Your suppose to leave a tie on the door if you are with a girl. Classic rule!” Nick blushes.

“I’ve never been with a girl so...” AJ nods.

“Oh yeah. Our bad. But still…” AJ and Justin walk in. Jordyn is smiling brightly at them. “She seems to enjoy our presence.”

“Why wouldn’t I? I’m lying naked in a bed with three handsome men in the room, and one is shoves his hard-on into my thigh.” Nick blushes even harder and moves his dick so its not.

“Well, its breakfast time. Come on.” Justin has to drag AJ out of the room. “You coming?” Jordyn giggles and pushes Nick to the bed and dives under the covers.

“Yes.” She says, licking Nick’s cock. He gaps and Justin yanks the door shut. A while later Nick comes out. Jordyn follows, wearing his clothes.

“Didn’t bring a spare set. My other ones are soaked from skinny-dipping.” Nick smiles.

“She was having a moody night and decided on a late-night dip in her clothes.” The guy’s nod and head down the hall.

“Lance joined me.” Jordyn hurries ahead and the boys stop dead in their tracks.

“Why weren’t we invited?” They all cry out in unison. Jordyn shruggges. They hurry after her.

*

Joey sat in the huge white room, straightjacket on. They felt so weird. The room was padded, very nice for sleeping. He was waiting for his morning meal. He felt horrible for punching Jordyn. He usually puts up a fight when is taken away, but this time he let himself be taken. No struggling. Gently putting on the straight jacket, they didn’t ever need to a sedative into him.

Joey wanted to talk to Chris. He wanted to handle this whole thing civilly. Maybe even gang up on Jc with him! Joey quickly pushed the thought away. He already lost someone to his anger; he wanted to make sure this time it wasn’t Becca.

Chris entered the room with a tray if food. He set it down and let Joey lose. Joey wanted to jump, but he had Jordyn screaming and running from the room in his head. She interfered twice, each time getting hurt BY him. Chris watches Joey for a second then leaves the room. Joey didn’t want to eat. He wanted to see Jordyn and make sure she was all right. He goes into a corner, wrapping himself up in his straight jacket. He felt cold and fell back asleep.

*

Chris had his hands deep in his pockets. He had so many things on his mind; he couldn’t think straight about anything. Many people he passed and acted like they weren’t there. The world slowed down and sped up off and on. He gets to his room and sits on his bed, staring down at the hardwood floor. When Kevin entered and started to talk about his and that, Chris only caught things about Joey is a very controlled man and Becca needs you to help her. Kevin realizes he was getting nowhere at that moment and decides to wait until later. He leaves with a pat on the back and goes to the lunch area.

He sees Howie and Jc and Becca sitting at one end of the table, Jordyn and Justin and Nick and AJ at the other. I wonder what’s going on?



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story