Once Nick reached his room he scrambled into his bathroom locking the door behind him. He didn’t think of this as a sin, just a way of relieving himself of something he wish Jordyn would do for him. He sits down on the toilet picturing Jordyn just after her run and he jerked off.

Jordyn didn’t find anything good on TV. She went up the stairs and saw Nick’s door wide open but the bathroom door shut. She has always been known for her curiosity. She walked over and before she could knock she heard a long and low moan. She knew that moan from anywhere.

“Nick once your done with your porn magazine could I see it?” She grins. Nick stiffens up quickly and looks at the door. Jordyn jiggles the knob and the door opens, despite the fact Nick locked it. Jordyn looks at Nick. “Wait you don’t have a porn magazine.”

“What makes you think you can just burst into here when you KNOW what I am doing?” Nick still is hard and he covers himself.

“I’m bored. But I am wondering who you are jerking off to.”

“Your bored? This is so stupid! Jordyn get out of here!” Nick felt embarrassed, angry, and horny at the same time. Jordyn shuts the door and walks closer to Nick. She was still in her running clothes and Nick tries hard not to stare.

“Are you jerking off to me? You are, wow I can’t believe you are jerking off to me.” Nick glares reaching for a towel. “Why didn’t you just ask me to take care of that for you?”

“Um… well we aren’t… why would I… uhg Jordyn you are just…” Jordyn falls to her knees and relieves Nick. When he comes, she swallows and leaves the bathroom. Nick is watching her retreat in astonishment. He wanted to know if she was still in love with him. Nick takes a deep breath and pulls up his pants going after her. He gets to her room and sighs.

“Okay I know we told each other we would wait and stuff when we got out of the hospital. I should have kept writing you, but I guess I was scared I would lose you any ways so I just stopped writing. When I found out about you and Joey I freaked wondering why you didn’t wait and I didn’t want to admit it was my fault I lost you, that Joey was better then me. I’m sorry I did that to you and I guess I needed to tell you that sooner or later.” Nick takes slow breaths looking back and forth between the floor and the wall. Jordyn was standing at her dresser now frozen with clothes in her hands.

“I never heard from you and I thought you hated me or found some other chick. I went to Joey basically yelling about everything you possibly could hate about me and he kept telling me all the good stuff I had. He kisses me and I fuck him. We just kept doing that. You showed up here and I felt horrible and wanted to… I guess show you what you are missing out on. I still need help from psychiatrists I know that much. Some things I need to fix and learn more about because from what I know I was or am acting like a slut.” Jordyn sits on her bed looking at Nick who was kicking his feet.

“Your not a slut. If anything you’re a bitch and getting help for it.” Nick opens the door. “I’m glad we could talk.” He walks back down the hall. Jordyn stands and shuts the door changing.

*

Justin went out and helped Howie with his daily morning work. After everything he just went through being with him was relaxing. Talking with Chris made it all better because he knows thought of Howie as a big brother. Jc and Becca showed up at the house later that day and came out to help Howie out more. “Well I’ll be damned I wish I got this much help every day.” Afterwards they headed in and found Jordyn in the kitchen backing a cake of some kind.

“I’m bored and want cake. Besides Justin’s back with us and sort of sane.”

“You always say your bored when you’re doing something that is girl related.” Jordyn sticks her tongue out at Howie as he gets a glass of water. Justin sits down watching as Jordyn cooks. Jc and Becca go up the stairs. They reach Jc’s room where Becca immediately shuts the door and locks it.

“What’s up Becca?” Jc asks. He finds Becca pinning him to the bed and kissing him furiously. He couldn’t complain at that. He kisses her back running his hand up and down her back. Becca sits up and begins to take off her shirt. Jc was lost. “Becca tell me what is up?” He grabs her hands stopping her half way in taking off her shirt.

“I want us to make love. I’m ready for it.” She says it softly. Jc sighs and sits up kissing her lightly on the nose.

“Then why didn’t you say so? Becca rushing into this confuses the male side cause my dick is my brain when we reach this part.” Becca grins and kisses Jc again. He lets go of her hands and she lifts off her shirt. Jc reaches around and pops open her bra pulling it off and dropping it to the ground. Becca moans and lets Jc take over. She falls on her back and he goes down her chest spending quality time on each breast before moving farther down. Becca sits up and pulls Jc’s shirt off and pops the button on his jeans.

“Shoes.” Becca says. Jc nods and he works off her boots and pulls off her socks rubbing her feet. Becca does the same to Jc. They both stands up and pull of their pants kissing each other at every opportunity. Jc lays Becca back on the bed and works off her underwear kissing up her legs and into her inner thighs. She gasps.

“You ready?” She nods and sort of whimpers at the closeness of Jc’s hand. He reaches up running his finger up her clit. She moans and Jc goes in with his mouth. He sucks at her juices pushing his tongue deep within her walls.

“Jc…” Becca whimpers and bucks her hips. He holds her down and keeps up with his torture. He licks his lips and pulls away. Becca sits up kissing Jc hard, running her hands into his hair and shoving her tongue deep into his mouth to taste herself. Becca pulls away and gets off Jc’s boxers going down and immediately sucking his cock. Jc groans and falls down onto the bed enjoying the experience. Once he is hard he grabs for a condom and Becca lies on the bed once more.

“You okay baby?” She nods. Jc gets the condom on well and lies down on her body loving the heat. He kisses her a bit more before spreading her legs wider and positioning himself. He looks her in the eye and she nods a bit gasping as he pushes in. A few tears roll down her face and Jc goes slower kissing her more. He reaches down and rubs her clit a bit before getting all the way inside her. He lies down on her body putting his face in her neck.

“Jc…” She moans. Her hands rest on his back. Jc begins with the thrusting of his hips. He groans deep in his chest letting out a few grunts too. Becca gasps at each thrust moaning in a high pitch.

“You feel good.” Jc says licking at her neck. Becca nods.

“Faster please.” She says it softly moaning more as Jc makes his thrusts faster. He sits up grabbing her hips with his hands picking up his pace. His skin begin to become flushed and he says things like ‘fuck… shit this is hot… oh my god’. Becca’s moans seem to get louder.

After a few minutes of this Jc’s thrusts are now even harder and he moans longer. “I’m close Becca. I really am.” Becca reaches down rubbing her clit.

“Me too.” She grits her teeth arching her back and screaming out Jc’s name as she orgasms. Jc holds onto her hips and throws back his head as he orgasms, saying Becca’s name in a low tone. He pulls out and throws the condom away lying back down onto her body. She wraps her arms around his neck kissing him softly. “I love you.”

“I love you too baby.” He kisses her neck and rests his head on her chest pulling a blanket over them. She runs her fingers through his hair and falls asleep. Jc kisses each of her breasts before falling asleep on them. Neither of them could ask for anything better.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story