“Jc is too jumpy today.” Jordyn was sitting in Joey’s lap. “I think I might know what it is.”

“How can you know everything? Your almost psychic.”

“No such thing Joey. I just saw the papers Jc had with him when he left. He wants to marry Beck.” Joey nods, then laughs.

“Seriously? That young?”

“I think its nuts too.” Jordyn growls a bit. “But I have to admit despite how much I want women to wait and crap, I think with everything Beck’s been through having a husband will add more assurance to everything. Understand?” Joey nodded his head slowly.

“It will take a while for my brain to understand, but I’ve got it… mostly.” Jordyn pats his cheek and kisses him. He puts his arms around her tighter pressing her against him. She moved so she was straddling his lap.

“Sorry but I want to watch TV in here if you don’t mind.” Nick comes in practically throwing himself on the couch. Jordyn gets off Joey motioning with her head for him to go the hell away so she could talk with Nick. He nods and gets up.

“Hi Nick.” Jordyn sits down next to him. He moves down the couch putting his elbow on the armrest and his head in his hands.

“You can make out with Joe in some other room.”

“You know what? I’m want to know why you didn’t send me letters or emails about where you were. You cannot expect anyone, man or woman, to just wait without damn well knowin’ where the hell they went.” Nick scoffs.

“Your last letter to me didn’t have a lot to say so I just… forgot. Is that so bad?”

“Forgot for two straight months? Didn’t want to tell me what’s going on even if I don’t have anything to say? Damn it Nick I really thought that hospital helped you with relationships.” Jordyn stands up walking into the kitchen. Joey was there; he heard most of the conversation.

“Jordyn, do you love me or Nick?” Jordyn looks at him with an expression that says, ‘Whatever happens right now I don’t give a fuck’

“Okay Joey let us be honest with each other. Thinking I lost Nick I was angry and depressed, and your dick was they’re waiting for me. I enjoy fucking you and you help take my mind off every stressful thing.”

“Do you love me though?” Jordyn leaves the kitchen. She goes outside to the barn where her animals haven’t been fed yet.

With all the money she got, she was able to afford her education online AND all the animals she has. She has cats, two dogs, and bunnies because Beck really liked them, and horses. Five of them lived in stalls within the barn while ten others were out in the field behind the house. To the left of the barn was a huge field that had plenty of cows because Howie really wanted to work with them.

“All men are ass holes.” She kicks a cage that had a few baby bunnies in it and they scream. Jordyn rubs her face bending down. “I’m sorry, babies. Here.” She gets a carrot breaking it up and putting it into the cage. They hop over beginning to nibble. The other bunnies began to squeak so Jordyn gave them some carrots too.

“I hate this. I’ve never been able to work in a relationship, I always do something wrong. But come on, Nick was the one who stopped writing me. But then again, I could have kept writing him saying I love you and miss you and if you don’t write me I’ll hunt you down and kick your ass.” Jordyn sits down on a bale of hay. Her horse, Phoenix, bumps his head against hers so she reaches up petting his head. “Hey baby. You understand me right?” He snorts. “Thank you.”

“Hey Jordyn!” Jc comes skipping in. “This is a wonderful day isn’t it?”

“Get the hell away from me Jc.” Jordyn growls brushing past him in a huff, Jc looks at her retreating back funny.

“Are you in one of your moods again?” Jc knew Jordyn well, ever since she started to become a good friend like Levi he got to know her. One of the things she never really worked on at the hospital was her way with men. If one guy pissed her off, most people would just be angry with that one person, but no Jordyn had to curse ALL men. “Man if she wasn’t dating Nick she probably would have worked on that more. And they said she was ready to go, with this she might just become a serial killer of all men.” Jc walks outside. His happy mood was gone.

“Hey C what’s wrong?” Howie comes walking up. He was out in the field.

“Well I was happy about being able to marry Becca, but now Jordyn’s pissed at all men.” Howie groans.

“Damn it, last time she was like this was when Nick stopped writing her and she nearly stabbed me to death. Praise Joey for that one.” Howie rubs his forehead. “You think the honeymooners want to come for a visit? I think Jordyn’s not the only one who needs someone to talk with.”

“I have their number.” Jc walks towards the house. “You call them, I want to celebrate more!” Jc begins to skip again and Howie groans falling in the grass. The two dogs, Korea and Busta, tackle him. The two dogs were a gift from Dr. Kirkpatrick for a safe return to sanity. They were pugs, very wet and very rowdy.

Later that night Howie was getting the dogs to finally fall asleep and he called up the hospital. He asked for Chris.

“Hello?” Howie smiles.

“Hello Chris. Its Howie, ya know the guy who had major OCD problems?” Chris smiles.

“I remember you. How’s the farm?”

“Its great. And the dogs are… wonderful.”

“I know they are wonderful. What did you call up for?”

“Well, some things are happening here and we need some professionals. Nick finally returned here and he’s been a mess because Jordyn began to sleep with Joey. Jordyn is now in her second ‘I hate all men’ mood.” Chris sighs.

“Guess with her dating Nick some things were never realized.” Chris taps his fingers on the table he was sitting at. “Tell ya what, me and few other people really need to take a long break from this palace.”

“What other people?”

“Honeymooners had a short honeymoon because they were called in for emergency. So them and me are in need of a break. Mind if we come over for a ‘stay’, if you get my drift.” Howie smiles.

“Have plenty of room. See ya later. I’ll let the others be surprised.”

“Talk to ya later Howie.” Chris hangs up and smiles. He looks over at Lance and Brian. “Well I think both of you will like this.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story