Author's Chapter Notes:
Rate: R ~ sexual themes & violence

Chapter 19

Kerrigan stood there for a moment in shock.  Her cheek stinging slightly, but she was oblivious to that pain at the mere sight of the girl she hated the most in the world standing before her.  And even more angry at the fact that the dumb bitch had the audacity to slap her.

“WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING A BITCH?” Kerrigan retorted angrily, she was on the verge of snapping.  She was going to kill the girl.

“I’m calling you a bitch.  What the fuck are you doing dancing with Justin?  I always knew you had the hots for him.  I could see it in your eyes!  But this is just low, even for you Kerrigan.  We just broke up and already you’re trying to move in on my man?” Britney cried, outraged.

“Your man?  YOUR MAN?  Excuse me, you pathetic excuse for a woman, but who the hell is the WHORE that cheated on him?  It wasn’t me that’s for sure!  And the last time I checked he wasn’t YOUR man!”

“Whore?  WHORE!” Britney questioned.  “I’m no more a whore than you….”

Justin cut Britney off, stepping between the two.  “Brit, I think you need to get the hell out of here.  What the fuck are you doing here anyways?”

“Johnny, mentioned that y’all were having a party for Kerrigan’s Birthday.  I wanted to talk to you.  To see if we could try to work things out, so I flew in to see you.  But I did NOT expect to see you all wrapped up in HER arms!” Britney spat, glaring over at Kerrigan.

“I’m gonna wrap my hands around your throat in a minute if you don’t get the fuck out of here!” Kerrigan growled.

“I’m not leaving until I have the chance to talk to, Justin.” she spat at Kerrigan, turning her attention back to Justin.  “I mean really, J.  Were you SO desperate that you had to hook up with Kerrigan?  Couldn’t you find a better rebound?”

That was it.  She hit the one remaining nerve that Kerrigan was still holding in tact and the next thing everyone in the club knew, Kerrigan had Britney by her hair with one hand, proceeding to punch Britney in the face with the other.

“I’M GONNA FUCKING BEAT YOUR ASS, YOU STUPID WHORE!” she yelled, as she yanked on Britney’s hair, pulling out a fist full of blonde hair extensions.

Britney screamed out in pain.  “OW!  Stop it!  Get her the fuck off of me!”

But Kerrigan didn’t loosen the hold she had on Britney even a tiny bit as she continued to jerk her around and hit her repeatedly.

Justin had stood there momentarily just watching Kerrigan beat the crap out of Britney.  A sense of vindication inside of him.  But as he watched and saw the anger on Kerrigan’s face he knew that he had to stop her before she REALLY hurt Britney.

Motioning for JC, the two immediately hurried over to the girls to pull them apart.  Justin grabbed Kerrigan around her waist and drug her away from Britney kicking and screaming.  “Let me go!  I’m gonna kill that bitch!  Who the hell does she think she is?”

“Kerr, stop.  You need to calm down.” Justin told her, tightening his grip on her when she nearly got away from him.

Britney struggled briefly to get free from JC, but then gave up.  She glared over at Kerrigan.  “I’m gonna sue your ass for all it’s worth.  You hit me you dumb bitch.  And pulled my hair out.  Do you know how much that mistake is going to cost you!”

Kerrigan fought harder to get away from Justin.  She wanted to wipe that smug look off of Britney’s face.  “I don’t’ give a shit what you do!  You hit me first.  As far as I’m concerned it was self defense.  Besides, it was worth it!”

“We’ll see how much it was worth when I take your ass to court!” Britney spat back.

“You’re not taking anyone to court, Brit.  Everyone here saw what happened.  You attacked Kerrigan, she was just defending herself.” Justin spoke up.  He’d be damned if Britney was going to try to pull that shit.  Especially, with Kerrigan.

Kerrigan smiled evilly at Britney.  “Yeah, like he said.  You attacked me and it’s not my fault you don’t know how to defend yourself.  I guess you spend too much time fucking your boyfriend’s friends and your dancers to take a self defense class.  Maybe you should invest some of your precious money on that, instead of those fake ass hair extensions and the slutty ass clothes you’re always wearing!”

“Oh, you fucking bit…”

Justin cut Britney off before she could finish what she was about to say, because he knew that would only enrage Kerrigan even further and he wasn’t sure how much longer he could hold her back.  “LONNIE, MIKE!” he called to his bodyguards.  “Escort Brit to the door and see to it that she leaves!”

The two large men nodded at Justin and took Britney from JC’s restraints.  Britney arguing the whole way.  “But Justin.  We need to talk.  I still love you.  I know we can work through everything if you’ll only give us the chance!”

“We’re not working through shit, Britney.  You made your choice.  Now you gotta live with it.” he said, turning his back to her.

Justin didn’t let Kerrigan go until he knew for sure that Britney was gone.  When he did release her, Kerrigan stood there fuming.  Uttering several obscenities under her breath as she picked the remaining strands of Britney’s long blonde hair off of her fingers.

“Are you gonna be ok?” he questioned, watching her.

“I’m fine.  In fact I’m wonderful now that I finally got my hands on that stupid whore!” she huffed.

Justin couldn’t help himself but to smile at that comment.  He’d known for a while that Kerrigan had wanted to do just that to Britney.  And seeing that accomplished look on her face just made him crack a smile.  Not so much because it was funny, but because that showed just how much Kerrigan cared about him and his friendship.  Just how far she would go to protect him and defend him.  She truly was a great friend.

However, Justin was reminded of just how far he would go to protect Kerrigan as well, when Cody finally made his way over to the two.

“Kerrigan baby, are you ok?” he asked tenderly, lifting her chin to inspect her face where Britney had slapped her.

Kerrigan shoved his hands away.  “I’m fine.  That shit didn’t even hurt.  The girl really needs to work on that if she intends to walk up to people and slap them.  Dumb bitch!” she grumbled.

Justin chuckled at her statement.  He just couldn’t help himself.  And in return he received a angry glare from Cody.  “You think this shit is funny?  Her fighting over you is funny?  Some friend you are!” he spat at Justin.

Justin’s smile quickly turned into a scowl as he glared back at Cody.  “No, I don’t think it’s funny.  If you knew Kerrigan half as well as I do, you’d know I was laughing at her comments.  I find those amusing if you must know.  But really it’s none of your business.”

“None of my business?  She’s my girlfriend.  Everything that concerns her is my business!”

“That’s where you’re wrong!  Just because she’s your girlfriend doesn’t mean her whole life is your business.  Or that our friendship is your business either!  So butt the fuck out!” Justin spat.

“How the…”

Kerrigan cut Cody off before he and Justin could exchange anymore words.  She didn’t want them fighting.  Cody was already insecure enough as it was about her and Justin’s friendship without allowing some little ego battle to go on between the two.  “Cody, I need a drink.  Would you please take me to the bar.”

Cody looked over to her and then back to Justin for a brief moment before turning his attention back to Kerrigan.  “Sure.  Let’s go.” he said, wrapping his arm around her waist to lead her off, but not before he shot Justin one last glare.

Justin stood there watching their retreating backs.  Anger welling up inside of him, giving him a full understanding of what Kerrigan had been feeling only moments before.  When Trace and JC joined him, he muttered.  “I want to strangle that bastard.”

“Well, for some reason I don’t think Kerrigan would appreciate that very much.” Trace smirked.

“She’d get over it!” Justin retorted.

“Or so you hope.” JC spoke up.  “Remember the conversation we had a couple weeks ago?”  Justin looked at JC and nodded.  “Well, just try to remember that and chill out.”

“What conversation was this?” Trace questioned.

“Don’t worry about.” Justin replied.

Trace shrugged.  “Whatever.”


(Later that night )

Kerrigan stumbled into her hotel room, with the aid of Cody.  Who himself was pretty well fit to be tied.  Both were extremely intoxicated.

After her altercation with Britney and the almost altercation Cody had with Justin, and they had retreated to the bar Kerrigan had drunk herself to a stupor trying to subside her anger.  Cody had pretty much done the same thing.  Although, his was to subside the anger that had built within him at seeing Kerrigan and Justin dancing.  And then of course the bittersweet words Justin had spat at him.

But all that seemed to be forgotten now.  They were laughing hysterically at each other and their drunken states.  Stumbling around the room.  Completely lost in their own world.

When they finally settled down on the sofa, they resumed where they had left off at the club, in the cab and again in the elevator.  Making out.  Kissing each other feverishly, as they struggled to get closer to each other.

They had decided to leave the club because the party was winding down.  A lot of people had left and there really wasn’t too many people still there.  Other than the guys, some crew members and the security team.

So in the middle of their make out session at the bar and after a clearly distinct look from the bartender telling them they’d had way too much to drink and that they needed to get a room.  The two gathered their belongs and left the club.  Completely unnoticed by any of the other people still there.  But then that wasn’t too surprising either.  Considering that everyone there, with the exception of security, were completely and utterly plastered.

So here they were again.  Completely lost in each other.  Making out like they never had before.  Cody’s senses were on overload.  She had looked incredible all evening long.  She had worn the dress that he had picked out for her and she had looked amazing in it.

And now, having her so close to him.  Kissing her the way he was.  It was almost too much for him.  He needed her.  He wanted her.  And from the way things were going he guessed she wanted him as well.

Slowly kissing down her neck to her collarbone and then back up to her ear, he whispered softly, sensually in her ear.  “I want you so much.”

Kerrigan sighed at his words.  She wanted him too.  That’s what her body was telling her at the moment.  As well as her mind and heart.  There was just this burning inside for him that she needed to be filled.  And at this moment the only thing she could think about was having him fill that burning desire that was continuing to build within her as he gently nibbled on her ear.

Moaning slightly, Kerrigan uttered back.  “You got me already.”

“No, Kerrigan.  I want you.  I want to make love to you.  I want to caress your body.  Kiss you all over.  I want to be a part of you.” Cody whispered back, slowly rubbing her inner thigh with his free hand.

Kerrigan’s eyes rolled back in her head at the feelings he was creating inside of her with his words and his gentle touch.  She needed this.  She wanted this too.

“Then have me.” she whispered back.

Cody smiled to himself.  She had just given him something he’d been waiting a long time for.  He’d been wanting her in this way since the moment he had seen her.  And finally he was getting what he wanted.

Pulling away from her, he stood up.  Extending his hand out for hers, he told her.  “Let’s go over to the bed.”

Kerrigan stood and took his hand, following him the short distance to the bed on the other side of the room.  When they reached the bed she stood before him watching him expectantly.

Cody smiled at her and then leaned in to kiss her.  Slowly the kiss grew more intense.  Barely breaking away from her lips at all, but when he did it was only brief enough to remove an article of clothing.

When they were both completely bared of all their clothing, Cody took a moment to admire Kerrigan’s amazing body.  She was perfect in his eyes.  Not a flaw anywhere.  Leaning in again, he kissed her.  Running his hands gently over her body.  Touching her in places and in ways he had only dreamed about before.

Gently he laid her back on the bed, hovering above her.  “I love you Kerrigan.  And I’m going to show you just how much I love you.” he whispered before leaning down to kiss her again.

When he pulled away from her lips to look down at her, their eyes met.  Kerrigan felt something inside that she had been longing for, for the longest time.  She saw his desire for her.  She’d seen it before, but this time it was different.  Unlike anything she’d ever seen before.  And although the look was so strong she had thought she should be scared of it, she wasn’t.  It only affirmed what her body, heart and mind were already telling her.

“I love you too.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers