Author's Chapter Notes:
Rate: R ~ sexual themes & violence

Chapter 20

“She’s probably has a hang over from hell after last night!” Justin laughed, as he swiped the key card through the door.

“I wouldn’t doubt it.  She was slamming them back.  Especially, after that whole Britney thing” JC laughed.

“She’s gonna hate me for this, but it’ll be funny.” he said, as he prepared to open the door.

“Don’t expect me to pull her off of you when she’s strangling you.” JC grinned.

Justin merely smirked in response and threw the door open.  “RISE AND SHINE SLEEPING BEAU…..” Justin came to a dead stop, his words forgotten.  JC slamming right into his back.

Kerrigan sat straight up in the bed, clutching the sheet to her chest.  “Justin!” she screeched.

JC slowly peeked around Justin to see what was going on.  His eyes nearly bulging out of his head when he saw the clothing scattered across the floor and Kerrigan sitting in the bed, clutching a sheet to cover herself.  While Cody was laying beside her, neither wearing any clothes.  Evident by the many articles strewn on the floor.

“YOU FUCKING BASTARD!” Justin yelled, as he took off from the spot in the doorway, where he had momentarily been frozen in place.  “I’M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!”

JC was quick to dart after Justin, grabbing him just as he was about to reach the bed.  “J, stop!” he told him, trying to hold him back.

“GET OUT!  JUSTIN, GET OUT!” Kerrigan yelled, pulling the sheet tighter against her as Cody had at some point shot up in the bed.  Preparing himself for Justin’s wrath.

All the screaming and yelling had not gone unnoticed by the people in the hall either, as Lonnie, Dre and Mike stormed into the room.  Quickly followed by Joey, Chris, and Trace.  All of whom were completely not prepared for what they found.  Which was a raging mad Justin and a sheet wearing Kerrigan and Cody.

“OH MY GOD!” Kerrigan yelled when everyone stormed into her room.  “GET OUT!  All of you!  GET OUT!”

“LET ME GO, JC!  I’M GONNA KILL THAT FUCKING BASTARD!” Justin yelled, as he fought to get loose from JC’s grasp.

Trace quickly rushed over to help contain Justin, but only got shoved away as Justin fought to get loose.

“Would you guys PLEASE get out?” Kerrigan pleaded, near tears.  She was completely humiliated.  All of them storming into her room and finding her in such an intimate moment.

Hearing Kerrigan’s pleading words, Joey and Chris quickly exited the room, while Mike, Dre and Lonnie dragged Justin from the room.  Him fighting and yelling the whole way.

JC followed behind Justin and Trace followed behind JC, but stopped in the doorway and turned to look at Kerrigan.  “I think you need to get dressed.  We need to have a little talk.” he said, before shutting the door behind him.

As soon as the door was closed, Kerrigan shot up out of the bed, wrapping herself in one of the blankets.  She darted over to her suitcase, pulling out some clean clothes and then all but ran into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door behind her.

Cody sat there for a moment, completely in shock over what had just happened.  Never in a million years did he think that Justin or anyone else would come into the room and catch them the way they had.  But on the other hand he really didn’t care.  At least now Justin seen how close they really were.  It was almost bittersweet as far as he was concerned.

Climbing out of the bed, he quickly pulled his boxers on and then made his way over to the bathroom door.  Knocking he called through the door.  “Kerrigan baby, are you ok?”

No answer.

“Kerrigan?  Are you ok in there?” he asked again and then the door swung open, Kerrigan storming out of the bathroom fully dressed and headed for the door.  “Where are you going?”

“I’m going to talk to Justin and Trace.” she said.

“You’re not seriously going to go down there and discuss this with them are you?  I mean, where the hell does short dude get the gull, telling you that you need to have a talk?  You’re a grown woman.  You can do whatever you want.”

“It’s not about that, Cody.  Did you not see the fire in Justin’s eyes.  If he’d of gotten a hold of you, he woulda beat the living shit out of you.”

Cody scoffed.  “Hardly.”

Kerrigan stopped and stared at him.  “You don’t know him like I do, Cody.  Justin, doesn’t get that upset over nothing.  And when he gets that upset you get the hell out of his way.  I’m telling you, if he’d of gotten his hands on you, God only knows what he would have done!”

“I’m not scared of him, Kerrigan.  He comes at me like that, I guarantee you, I’m not going down without a fight.”

Kerrigan sighed.  “You don’t get it.  He’s your BOSS, Cody!  He can fire you.  He’s pissed off right now and I need to go explain things to him and calm him down before he does something irrational.”

“I don’t think you should go down there.  I don’t care if he fires me, it's not like I can’t get another job.  I’m greatly recommended in my field.  I’m not worried about any of that.  He fires me, so be it.  There’s only one more show left anyways.  Not like I’d be missing much of anything.”

“You know what, I understand where you’re coming from but I don’t have time for this right now.  I need to go talk to Justin.” she said, starting for the door again.

“Oh, so talking to him is more important than being here with me?” Cody questioned.

Kerrigan stopped, her hand on the doorknob.  She turned around and looked at Cody.  “It’s not like that either.  But for both of our sakes I need to do this.  And besides Justin’s my best friend, I owe him and explanation.”

“You don’t owe him a damn thing!” Cody argued.

“Maybe not in your eyes, Cody.  But in mine I do.  And I’m going to go give it to him.” she said opening the door and disappearing into the hallway.

Once in the hallway, Kerrigan looked down towards Justin’s room to see all the guys and half the security team standing outside his door.  And they all seemed to look right at her upon hearing the clicking of her door.

Kerrigan walked in their direction, head down, staring at the floor.  She was still humiliated and there was no way in hell she could look any of them in the eyes.  Even Lance who hadn’t even been in the room, but had surely already heard about what had happened.

The closer Kerrigan got to Justin’s room the more noise she heard.  She could hear Justin yelling about something, then directly followed by a few loud crashes.  It sounded as if he was tearing his hotel room apart.

Taking a deep breath, Kerrigan walked the remaining few feet to the door, completely ignoring the other guys.  Again there was no way she could look at them, but as she raised her hand to knock on the door, JC quickly stopped her.

“Kerr, perhaps you should give him a little time to cool down.” he suggested.

Kerrigan looked up at JC and seen the worry in his face.  “It’s ok JC.  I know Justin wouldn’t hurt me and I need to do this now before I lose my nerve.”

JC nodded, looking down to the floor.  He looked back up and met her eyes.  “Don’t let anything he says upset you.  You’re grown, you can do what you want.”

“Thanks, C.” she smiled slightly at him and then proceeded to knock on Justin’s door.

The door was yanked open immediately, an angry Justin on the other side.  When he seen that it was Kerrigan he quickly pulled her into the room, slamming the door behind him.

Once she was in the room and Justin had closed the door, he went back to pacing again as Kerrigan looked around the room.  Yup, he’d been destroying it alright.  There was broken vases, turned over chairs, the room was a mess.  He’d truly managed to destroy his room in only a matter of minutes.

Kerrigan walked over to one of the chairs that was laying on it’s side and picked it up, setting it back on it’s four legs before taking a seat in it.  She looked over at Trace who was sitting on the sofa, his face in his hands.

She didn’t know what to say.  How did you start this kind of conversation?  Hell, she wasn’t even sure what kind of conversation they were even about to have.  She’d never been through anything like this before.

Finally, after a few more minutes of silence in the room, with the exception of Justin’s loud, angry breathing as he paced the length of the room, he stopped and looked over at Kerrigan to speak.  “What the hell were you thinking?  Were you THAT drunk last night?  I hope you realize that I’m going to kill that bastard when I see him again.  No amount of security or any of the guys are going to be able to prevent me from wrapping my hands around his throat and strangling every last breath out of him!”

“Justin, you really need to calm down.  This isn’t that big of a deal.  I mean it’s a big deal to me because everyone fucking came storming into my room to find me naked in my bed.  If anyone should be angry, it should be me!” Kerrigan defended.

Justin glared at her.  “Naked in your bed with him!”

“So?”

“So?  SO?” he yelled.  “Kerrigan, what the hell happened last night?  You didn’t even tell me you were leaving.  I found out when I came looking for you.  What the hell’s wrong with you?  You should have known that if you came back to the hotel with him in that state that he would take advantage of you.  How could you have done that?  How could you give yourself to someone like him?”

“He didn’t take advantage of me!” she defended.

“The hell he didn’t!  He got you drunk off your ass, then brought you back to the hotel and took advantage of you.  There’s no other explanation for it!  I knew something was up with that guy.  I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS SHIT!” Justin said, growing angry again.

“J, calm down.  Yelling isn’t going to solve any of this!” Trace warned.

“Calm down?  CALM DOWN?  You do realize what he did is like rape?  Taking advantage of her the way he did, she wasn’t in her right mind last night.  There’s no way she could clearly consent to something like that!”

“Justin, I did consent.  I wanted it as badly as he did.  Don’t sit here and treat me like some little virgin or something.  Who I sleep with and when, is none of your business.  Cody is my boyfriend and if we want to be intimate, then we will.  You have NO RIGHT to be carrying on like this.  I know you’re just looking out for me, but really there’s no need!”

“Well of course I can’t treat you like a virgin.  You aren’t one anymore!” Justin scoffed and Trace groaned.  This kind of conversation wasn’t going to get any of them anywhere.

“Justin, I wasn’t a virgin last night! I haven’t been a virgin for a while!” Kerrigan said exasperated.

“You mean you two have slept together before?” he questioned at those words.  “Oh, now I’m really gonna kill the bastard!”

Kerrigan stared at him as if he was completely insane.  “Justin, I lost my virginity in High School.  Cody was not the first guy I slept with!”

Justin froze.  What had she just said?  Cody wasn’t the first guy?  She’d lost her virginity in High School?  What the hell?  He stared at her in disbelief.  How was this possible and he didn’t know about it?  Surely, she would have mentioned this to him at some point.

Trace sighed, shaking his head.  “So the rumors in school were true?  I thought that was a bunch of bullshit.”

Kerrigan merely shrugged at Trace.  She didn’t remember hearing any rumors but then she had blocked out a lot of stuff in High School because she didn’t get along with a lot of people.  Rumors going around about her wasn’t an odd happening since she was female and Best Friends with Justin Timberlake, so she tended to ignore them.

“What do you mean the rumors were true?  What the hell are you talking about?” Justin questioned Trace.

Trace leaned back into the sofa.  “There were rumors going around Senior year that Kerrigan and Jared had hooked up.  I personally couldn’t see that happening so I blew it off and figured it was just another way for the girls to try to make Kerrigan out to be a whore.  They were always spreading rumors about her J, because she was friends with you.  So I didn’t think anything of it.”

“Let me get this straight.  You heard rumors that some guy was hooking up with Kerrigan and you didn’t feel the need to tell me about that?” Justin scowled at him.

“Like I said, I didn’t think they were true.  If I came back and told you every rumor that ever went around that school, you’d have gone crazy.  They really gave her a hard time in school because of her friendship with you.  And I knew how protective you were over her so I figured I wouldn’t bother giving you something to worry about.  Or something to make a big deal about when you came back into town the next time.  Cause you and I both know the first thing you woulda done was gone straight up to the school on a mission to set everyone straight.  Which only would have made things worse in the long run!”

Justin groaned, he hated that Trace knew him so well, because even though he’d never admit it openly, he knew that Trace was right.  That’s exactly what he would have done, but he had never realized that Kerrigan had so much trouble in school because of him.  She had never really mentioned it to him.  She said a thing here or there about some snide comment a girl would make to her, but she never mentioned that they were spreading all kinds of rumors about her.  Or in this case a truth about her.

He turned his attention to Kerrigan.  “So that rumor was true?” he asked.

“Yeah, I guess it was.  I never personally heard that rumor, but it’s true.” she shrugged.

“So you’re you telling me you slept with Jared? Jared Smith?” Justin asked disbelievingly.

Kerrigan looked down at her shoes.  “It’s not something I’m proud of.”

“You had sex with him?!” Justin asked incredulously.  “I can’t believe this shit!” he said throwing his hands up in the air.

“Why do you think I was acting so coldly to him last night?  I figured you would have caught on by the little things he was saying when he was standing there.”

“I can’t believe this.  He was standing there right in front of me, mocking you and I didn’t even realize it.”  Justin vented, as he threw himself down on the sofa beside Trace.

“It doesn’t matter now, it’s over.” Kerrigan stated.

“It does matter, Kerr.  Why didn’t you come to me and tell me about this?  Why didn’t you talk to me about this?”

“I didn’t talk to anyone about it.  Not even, Trace.” she replied.

“But why not me?  We’ve always been closer.  Why didn’t you at least come to me?”

“Hey, me and Kerrigan have always been close too.” Trace interjected.

“Not as close as me and Kerrigan have been.” Justin argued.

“How the hell do you figure?  We spent more time together.  We were stuck back in Tennessee while you were off in Florida on the Mickey Mouse Club.”

Justin scowled at him.  “Trace, me and Kerrigan have always been closer than you and her have.  You know that!”

“Would you two quit arguing over stupid shit.  I didn’t talk to anyone about it, because I didn’t want to tell anyone.  Like I said it’s not something I’m proud of, but it happened and I can’t change it.  We were all out at a party, I’d been drinking.  I was feeling dejected and unwanted and Jared was hitting on me. I don’t know what I was thinking.  I mean, obviously I wasn’t because it happened.  But I can’t do anything to change it.  It happened and after the fact Jared acted like an ass towards me, therefore I quit talking to him.  And also explaining the cold shoulder I was attempting to give him last night, but it’s not like it was a continuous thing.  It happened one time, and that was it.”

“I can’t believe this shit.  I can’t believe you never told me!” Justin groaned.

“Oh, get over it!  I don’t tell you ever detail of my life Justin.  Just like you don’t tell me every detail of your life.  We’re all allowed to have our own little secrets now and then.  And this was one I wanted to keep to myself.  Why the hell do you need to be kept up to date on my sex life?  That’s not something you needed to know about!” she said angrily.

“I’m you’re friend Kerrigan, I need to know these things!” he argued.

“You don’t need to know THOSE things!” she retorted.

“Whatever, it doesn’t matter now.  But I’ll have you know I’m still going to kick the shit out of Cody’s fucking ass!  He got you drunk and then took advantage of you.  I don’t give a shit what you say.”

“He DID NOT take advantage of me Justin!  He’s my boyfriend and I love him and if we want to have sex then we’ll have sex.  It’s NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!” Kerrigan yelled.

Justin winced when Kerrigan spoke of having sex with Cody, but then he realized what else she had said.  “Did you just say that you love him?” he questioned.

Kerrigan sighed.  “Yes.”

“Jesus, this is worse than I thought.” Justin grumbled under his breath, Trace giving him a warning look that Justin didn’t even see.

“What do you mean this is worse than you thought?” Kerrigan questioned him. “What’s that supposed to mean?  I’m not aloud to love him?  That’s a bad thing?”

Justin was about to go into detail and tell her exactly what he meant by it, but he caught the look Trace was giving him and in all honesty he wasn’t in the mood to get into all of that with her.  His whole world had just been shifted off it’s axis.  He was finding out stuff he’d never even considered before.  What a day it was turning out to be.

“Kerrigan, I don’t even feel like getting into this conversation with you right now.  I need some time to process all of this shit I just found out and I need to be alone.  I just can’t look at you right now.”

That struck Kerrigan straight in the heart.  He couldn’t look at her?  “Oh, now that you know I’m not some perfect little virgin I disgust you now?  Justin, I happen to KNOW you’re not a virgin either, so I don’t see why it’s ok for you, but not ok for me!” she retorted.

Justin looked over at her and he could see the hurt in her eyes.  He hadn’t meant it like that.  He didn’t mean to hurt her feelings.  “Kerr, I didn’t mean it like that.  I just meant that right now I got too much stuff running through my head.  When I look at you, I see you in that bed with him.  And that makes me incredibly angry.  I need time to cool down about this.  I need time to let it all sink in.  You in no way disgust me.  And you no longer being a virgin isn’t the point.  It’s just I thought that we were closer than that.  I always figured when that happened for you that you’d be so happy about it that you would share it with me.  Kinda like I did with you.  But you didn’t and it hurts a bit.  I’m sorry, but I just need some time here.”

Kerrigan nodded her understanding.  She hadn’t thought of it that way.  Looking at it from that perspective she could understand why he was so upset.  “Fine.  You take all the time you need.  I’ll be in my room when or if you decide you want to talk to me.” she said getting up and making her way towards the door.

Once she reached the door she stopped and turned to look at him.  “Justin?” she asked, waiting on him to look up at her.  When he did she continued.  “I’m sorry if I hurt your feelings.  That was never my intention.  You too, Trace.  It’s just that was something I wasn’t proud of myself for doing back then so I kept it to myself.  It wasn’t anything against you guys.  It was just something I needed to keep to myself.”

Both Trace and Justin nodded their understanding to her.  Kerrigan whispered a “See ya later.” and then exited the room.

When she was gone Justin turned to look at Trace.  “I cannot believe all of this.”

“You and me both.” Trace muttered in response.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers