Author's Chapter Notes:
Rate: R ~ sexual themes & violence

Chapter 64

( Next morning )

Kerrigan laid silently in Justin’s arms.  She had been awake for a while but was afraid to move, fearful that she would wake him and realize the previous night had all been a dream.  And if that were the case she never wanted Justin to wake up, she never wanted that dream to end.

Another part of her was unsure of how to handle the situation if it weren’t just a dream.  They had been “friends” for so long and the idea of venturing into a relationship with him, although exciting, was also rather awkward.  Kerrigan didn’t know what to expect, or how she was supposed to act.  This was Justin, everything was different with Justin.

Unconsciously sighing at her dilemma, Kerrigan closed her eyes hoping to fall back asleep.  Maybe when she woke up later she would have all the answers her mind was so rapidly asking for.  But the only thing she had accomplish, was to wake Justin.

He felt her deep intake of breath, and heard the sigh escape her lips.  That had been enough to wake him from his content sleep.  His body was so in tune with the fact that she was laying next to him, and not just because she’d had a bad dream, but really laying with him because that’s where she wanted to be, that it wouldn’t have taken much of anything from her to wake him.

His eyes fluttered open slowly, taking in the back of her head.  A small smile spread across his face, she was really there, she was really his.  He pulled her closer to him, burying his face in her hair, taking a deep cleansing breath.

“You awake?” he asked groggily, his face still in her hair.

Kerrigan’s eyes shot open at the sound of his voice.  She’d been hoping that he was merely pulling her closer to him, not that he was actually awake.  So much for that idea.

Now the challenge really begun, how was she supposed to act?  How was she supposed to talk to him?  She was so confused, but decided to just follow his lead.  “Yeah.”

Cuddling into her further, Justin moved his head from the back of her head to the side of her face, leaving a sweet kiss just below her ear.  “Did you sleep well?”

“Yeah.” Kerrigan choked out, she wanted to cry.  This was real, Justin really did love her and not just as a friend, but as a woman.

“Hey…” he said, turning her over to her back so he could look at her.  He could tell something was wrong, he could hear it in her voice.

Kerrigan stared up at him as he leaned in, hovering above her.

“What’s wrong?” he asked, watching her closely.

“Nothing’s wrong.” she paused, not sure of how to explain her thoughts.

“Something’s bugging you, I can see it in your eyes.” he paused in thought.  Worry immediately overtaking him.  “Are you having second thoughts about last night?  The things you said?”

Kerrigan shook her head.  “No.”

“Well, then what’s wrong?” he asked, growing desperate.

“This is just weird.” she said vaguely, but Justin knew what she was referring to.

“Weird?  It feels perfect to me.”

Despite the awkwardness, Kerrigan had to admit it felt perfect to her as well.  “Yeah, it does.  It’s just weird, ya know.  I mean….everything’s different now.”

Justin smiled.  “Yeah, it is.  Cause I can do this now…” he said, leaning down, kissing her softly on her lips.  “and I don’t have to worry about getting slapped.”

“I never slapped you any of the other times you kissed me.” she defended, the awkwardness slowly slipping away.

“No, but I was scared you were going to.” he chuckled.

“Were you really?”

“Well, not at the exact moment I was kissing you, I was too caught up in all that to think about being slapped.  It was after I kissed you that I suddenly worried about how you were going to react.”

Kerrigan smiled.  “I never would of slapped you.  Do you have any idea how many times I WANTED you to kiss me?”

A cocky smile appeared on Justin’s face.  “So you longed for my lips, huh?”

Kerrigan snorted, setting up in the bed.  “Here we go again with the ego.” she said, as she attempted to get up from the bed.

“Oh, no you don’t!” Justin laughed, pulling her back into the bed, pinning her beneath him.  “You’re not going anywhere just yet.  I’m not ready for you to leave my bed.”

“Oh, so you want me in your bed, huh?” Kerrigan grinned at him seductively.

“Well, that’s one way of putting it.”

Kerrigan laughed.  “Keep dreaming, Timberflake.” she said, attempting to push him off of her.

“Timberflake?  I’ll show you a Timberflake.” Justin warned, leaning down, capturing Kerrigan’s mouth with his.

The kiss started off slow and gentle, but it didn’t take long for Justin to deepen the kiss.  He felt a desperation inside; he never wanted to stop kissing her.  If he thought he could get away with kissing her for forever, he would surely try.

And Kerrigan had no arguments whatsoever.  She too felt the desperation in her soul.  She had waited so long for this, she had dreamt about this.  And now that she finally had it, she never wanted it to end.

As the intensity of the kiss grew, Kerrigan pulled Justin closer.  The need to be near him overwhelming.  While Justin longed to touch her, touch her in a way that had never been permitted before, but was often thought and dreamt about.

Sliding his hands down the length of her torso, finding the hem of her tankie, he slid his hands under the material to meet the soft skin of her stomach.  He just needed to touch her, to feel her presence.

Kerrigan’s hands slid from Justin’s neck, down his back.  She could feel the rippling of his strong capable muscles through his t-shirt and ached to feel his skin as well.  And so she did, she slid her hands to the hem of his shirt, slipping her hands underneath, pushing his shirt up as she slowly ran her hands up the length of his back.

Upon feeling the nippy air on his skin, followed by Kerrigan’s hands on his back, Justin urged forward, his hands wandering up her body, exploring previously uncharted territories.

The intensity of the kiss was growing by leaps and bounds, slowly slipping from passionate to pure desperation.  A desperation to make up for lost time, to console each other in the comfort they felt with one another.

Justin was slowly but surely slipping over the edge of no return, he had never felt this kind of intensity with any other girl before.  Not even Britney.  And although a voice inside his head was telling him to pull back, that they were moving to fast, his heart was pushing him forward.  Or perhaps it was his libido.  Either way, something was pushing him forward even though he knew it wasn’t the best idea in the world or the right timing.

Just as he was about to take the plunge and remove Kerrigan’s shirt, his bedroom door flew open.  “J, have you seen Kerr, she’s not in her ro….oom.” Trace came to a dead halt, as did Justin and Kerrigan.

Kerrigan’s hands were immediately plastered over her face, while Justin turned his attention to Trace, making sure to give the dirtiest look he could muster, even though a part of him inside was screaming “THANK YOU”.  He knew if Trace hadn’t of barged in the way he did, that things surely would have gotten out of hand and it was far too soon for anything like that to happen.  They hadn’t even been a couple for a full twelve hours yet, seeing as their early morning chat had taken place sometime around three and it was now only eleven in the morning.

“Ugh, Trace.  You think you could knock in the future?” Justin said, eyeing his friend.

“I think I can do that.  I’ll just….be downstairs.” Trace stuttered, giving Justin and Kerrigan one last look over before slowly shutting the door.

Justin sighed, removing his body from Kerrigan’s to lay beside her.  He chuckled to himself thinking about how shocked Trace probably was.  He glanced over at Kerrigan and seen that she still had her hands planted over her face and that only caused him to laugh more.  “You can uncover your face now, he’s gone.”

Kerrigan groaned.  Why was she the one that was always getting walked in on?  But at least this time she was fully dressed.

“Awww, come on.  It’s not THAT bad.” Justin said, continuing to chuckle at her.

“You know he’s going to ride us about this right.  He’s NEVER gonna let this one go.” she said, finally removing her hands from her face, looking over at Justin’s amused face beside her.

“Oh, he won’t say shit.  I got too much on him I can throw in his face.” he smiled, leaning over to place a quick kiss upon her lips.  “Besides, it’s probably a really good thing he came in when he did.  Things were getting a little out of hand.”

Kerrigan nodded.  “Yeah.  That was pretty intense.”

“Yeah, it was.  But in a good way, a VERY good way.” he added, leaning in to kiss her again.

The kiss was starting to grow into something more once again when Kerrigan slightly pushed Justin away.  “We better stop before things get out of control again.” she suggested.

Justin sighed, “Yeah, you’re right.  We should also probably head downstairs before Trace thinks we went back to what he interrupted.”

“Do we really have to go down there?” she whined.

Justin laughed.  “You gotta face him sooner or later, Kerr.  Might as well be sooner, get it over with.”

She sighed, “I guess.”

Justin smiled, gave her a quick peck on the lips and jumped up from the bed.  He turned around and held his hands out to her to pull her up as well.  “Come on, let’s get up and get dressed.”

“Ugh, do I have to?  We’re not going anywhere are we?  I mean, why can’t I just wear what I got on, it’s more comfortable.”

“Well, see that’s something we need to discuss.” he said, pulling her into his arms.  “Now that you’re MY GIRL I don’t want you running around in front of Trace in these lil’ tankie’s and stuff.”

Kerrigan scowled at him.  God, she prayed he wasn’t about to get all possessive over her like Cody had been.  “And why not?” she demanded.

Justin smirked, he could tell what she was thinking, but that certainly wasn’t his reasoning.  “Because they’re not the most covering things in the whole world and now that you’re mine, I’m not willing to share the beauty of your curves with Trace anymore.”

Kerrigan’s eyes grew huge.  “JUSTIN!” she squealed, slapping his arm.

“What?  I’m a guy.  And a guys eyes are automatically trained to seek out flesh and curves.”

Kerrigan pulled away from him.  “Are you telling me that you and Trace have been scoping me out?”

Justin shrugged innocently.  “I guess you could say that.”

“JUSTIN!”

“What?  Am I supposed to NOT look when you’re running around in a pair of boxers and these little tank tops with no bra?  I am a guy, Kerrigan.  I can’t help myself.  Besides, I’m not the only one.  Trace and the other guys did it too!” he defended.

Kerrigan’s eyes grew larger.  “You’re NOT helping yourself any here.  You’re just freaking me out.”

“Freaking you out?  I thought you WANTED me to look at you that way?” he scowled.

“You, yes!  Trace, JC, Joey, Lance and Chris NO!”

“It’s ok, I didn’t let them look for very long.” he said smugly, pulling her back to him.

“Oh, yeah and that just makes everything so much better.  I can’t believe this.” she said, shaking her head.

“What?” Justin purred, leaning in to place a soft kiss on her neck.

Leaning in to Justin as he buried his face in her neck she said; “Trace and Joey I can see doing something like that.  Maybe even Chris, cause he’s male like that sometimes.  But Lance and JC?  I never woulda expected that from them.”

Justin snorted.  “They’re guys too, Kerr.  You give them too much credit.  If only you knew half the shit I knew.”

“It’s probably better that I don’t.”

“Yeah, I’ll agree on that.” he said, kissing her neck once again.

Kerrigan’s eyes fluttered shut at the sensations Justin was causing with his gentle kisses.  “So I guess I wasn’t just one of the guys all the time then.  I mean if they were looking at me like that, they apparently did notice I had grown up.”

“Kerrigan, you were never just one of the guys and trust me we all noticed.  Some a little sooner than others.” he said, referring to himself.  “But trust me, we all noticed.”
 
 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers