Author's Chapter Notes:
Rate: R ~ sexual themes & violence

Chapter 67

Justin pulled back slightly to look at her face.  “Kerr, are you sure?  I mean this isn’t what I was trying to accomplish, I just wanted to…”

Kerrigan silenced him with her lips momentarily before she pulled back again and looked deep into his eyes.  “I know you weren’t trying to accomplish anything, but I am.  I want us to bring in the new year making love.  I want you to make love to me, Justin.  I’ve never been more sure about anything in my life.”

Justin smiled lovingly at her as he leaned in to place one more gentle kiss upon her lips.  He then pulled back, getting to his feet.  He held his hand out for Kerrigan and once she took it he lead her out of the living room and down the foyer to the stairs.

They climbed the stairs slowly, their hands intertwined together.  Both silently thinking about how this simple act was going to change their relationship forever and there would be no going back from it.  But the thing was, neither of them wanted to go back.  They both wanted this more than anything they had ever desired before.  This would definitely change their relationship, but in a good way.  This would clarify and strengthen their love for one and other.  This would bond them for life.

When they finally reached the door to Justin’s bedroom, he turned to her one last time, looking into her eyes, silently making sure that this was what she really wanted.  When she merely smiled back at him lovingly, he leaned in to place a gentle kiss on her lips before proceeding on into the room.

Justin closed the door behind Kerrigan, making sure to lock it.  He didn’t think Trace was going to be coming home, but on the off chance that he did the last thing Justin wanted was another unexpected interruption.  This night was going to be special, sacred even.  And he didn’t want anything or anyone to ruin it.

He took Kerrigan by her hand and lead her over to the bed, motioning for her to sit down.  She did as instructed, but not without giving Justin a questioning look.  Which he returned with a smile before walking over to his stereo system.  He shuffled through a few CD’s before finally pulling one out and placing it into the CD player.

He turned around and met her eyes as the music slowly started to pour through the speakers.  Kerrigan’s face instantly lit up.  “You remembered?” she smiled.

“Yeah.” he nodded with a smile, as he made his way over to her.

“Isn’t this a little awkward though?  I mean since it IS Chris singing?” she smirked.

Justin shrugged as he sat next to her.  “I don’t think so.  You told me the first time you heard this song that you loved it and what it stood for.  And I remember having a conversation with you not too long after that, where you told me that this would be the perfect song to make love to.”

Kerrigan blushed at the memory, she still couldn’t believe she had said that to him.  Of course he didn’t know at the time that she had been referring to him, but still, she could still remember the shock that had registered on his face from her words.  And that made her smile.  “Yeah, I did say that didn’t I?”

“Yes you did.” he said, his smile sobering as he leaned in to kiss her.

When life seems hopeless and you are all alone
And no one is there to dry the tear drops from your eyes
When you can't find a single reason left to try
Baby I will
(Baby I will)
Baby I will

Justin pulled back slightly to look into her eyes, but they were still closed.  He stared at her until her eyes slowly fluttered open, taking in her beauty.  He didn’t know how he had ever missed it before.  Sure he knew she was  beautiful girl and he assumed a part of him had always known that he loved her as more than just his best friend.  He was just extremely disappointed in himself that it had taken him so long to realize it.

Kerrigan met his eyes and smiled.  “I love you, too.” she whispered, reading his thoughts.

Justin smiled,  “I know you do.” he said, leaning back in to kiss her again.

Tell me the secrets that you've locked away
Confide your deepest fears that haunt you every day
All of the little things nobody else could understand
Baby I will
(Baby I will)
I will

Their hearts raced as the intensity of their kiss grew.  Justin’s hand slid from Kerrigan’s hair, down to her arm, where it slowly slid down to her waist, pulling her closer.

Kerrigan’s arms were locked around Justin’s neck, pulling him closer.  She could feel the heat growing between the two of them.  She had waited so long for this moment and it didn’t compare to any of the fantasies she had ever concocted in her mind.  No, it far exceeded them and they hadn’t even gotten to the good part yet.

It's all right
I'll be there
Count on me
Anytime anywhere
I'll show you love
Till the end of my life
When no one else will stand by your side
I will

Justin slowly began to lean Kerrigan back on the bed, but she pulled away from him, getting to her feet.

Justin stared at her in shock for a moment, unsure of what she was doing.  Scared he’d done something wrong or that perhaps she had changed her mind.  But Kerrigan put his fears to rest rather quickly when she smiled at him endearingly.

She didn’t speak, she merely leaned in to kiss him briefly on his lips before stepping back to stand before him, slightly situated between his legs as he sat on the bed.

When all you've counted on comes tumbling down
And there's only emptiness that nothing seems to fill
And when you can't remember how to be strong
Baby I will
(Baby I will)
I will

Justin watched as Kerrigan smiled at him and then slowly pulled her shirt up her body and over her head, tossing it to the floor.  His eyes took in her figure, watching her contently as she then moved on to her jean skirt.  Slowly unfastening the button and then the zipper.

Justin’s hands involuntarily reached out to touch her. His eyes traveled up her stomach, over her lacy covered chest and up to meet her eyes.  He grasped the material of her skirt and gave a gentle tug, the skirt falling to Kerrigan’s ankles.  His eyes traveled over the length of her body, admiring every curve.

He slowly got to his feet to stand before her, grasping her hips, pulling her body to his as he leaned in to kiss her passionately on her lips.

Kerrigan’s hands slid up his chest to wrap around his neck, pulling him closer.

Their kissing continued for a few moments before Kerrigan ran her hands down Justin’s back, slipping them beneath the material of his shirt to caress his skin.

Justin pulled away abruptly, yanking his shirt over his head, then pulling Kerrigan back to him, kissing her again.

It's all right
I'll be there
Count on me
Anytime anywhere
I'll show you love
Till the end of my life
When no one else will stand by your side
I will

When no one else will stand by your side
I will

Justin ran his hands slowly up and down Kerrigan’s back, loving the way her soft skin felt beneath his fingertips.

He felt her hands slid from his back to caress his chest.  Slowly working her hands sown over his stomach to the waistband of his pants.  Justin pulled his lips away from hers and quickly fumbled with the button and zipper of his pans, shoving them to the floor, then kicking them away.

The thought occurred to him when he noticed Kerrigan’s smirk, that he was acting much more eager than she was.  She had slowly and gracefully removed her clothing, and so far he was practically ripping his own off.  But he didn’t care.  He loved her and he was eager to show her how much he loved her, and as far as he was concerned there was nothing wrong with that.

It's all right
I'll be there
Count on me
Anytime anywhere
I'll show you love
(I will show you love)
Till the end of my life
When no one else will stand by your side

I'll be standing right by your side
I will

As the final notes of the song faded off through the speakers, Justin wrapped his arms around Kerrigan, kissing her soundly.

He turned them and slowly lowered her back on the bed, laying beside her, his upper body hovering above, as he continued to kiss her.

As silence once again filled the room, Justin slowly began to trail soft, moist kisses down Kerrigan’s neck to her shoulder.  Reaching under her back, he quickly unfastened her bra and pulled away the lacy restraint.

Justin took a moment to take in her beauty once more.  A soft smile spread across his face, knowing that she belonged to him now.  But it wasn’t a possessive smile, only a smile of appreciation.  She truly was a stunning creature and he was thankful that she was giving him this gift.  Sure it wasn’t her first time, but it would be the first time that someone had made love to her.  Truly and honestly made love to her, so as far as he was concerned it was her first time.

Kerrigan grew tired of watching his eyes wander over her body, not because she was embarrassed or didn’t want him to see her, but because she wanted to kiss him again.  She yearned for the feel of his lips upon hers.  So she reached up and pulled him back down to her, attacking his lips with hers.

Justin gave in willingly to her embrace, his hands sliding up, diving into her hair as he returned her kiss.  Making love to her mouth.

As they continued to kiss, Justin’s hands slowly left Kerrigan’s hair to explore and caress her body.  But his lips never left hers, not even for a second.

Kerrigan’s hands resumed their journey as well, slowly sliding down Justin’s back.  She felt the muscles in his back tense slightly as she gently raked her nails across his flesh.  She pulled him closer to her, his body collapsing on top of hers.  She slid one of her legs up around his, slowly sliding her foot back and forth on the calf of his leg.

Justin groaned, if at all possible she was turning him on more, and she hadn’t really done anything.  He settled his body on hers, being sure to not put too much weight on her chest, not wanting to hurt her ribs.  He tensed again when he felt Kerrigan’s hands attentively slip under the fabric of his boxers, sliding down and gently squeezing his ass.  He pulled back to look down at her with a raised eyebrow.

Kerrigan smirked at him.  “What?” she asked innocently.  “I’ve been waiting a long time to do that.”

Justin smiled and leaned down to kiss her.  “If you want them off, why don’t you just ask?”

“I don’t have to ask.” she stated.

“Oh, really?” Justin said, holding his upper body above her with his arms.

“Yes, really.  I’ll just do it myself.” she smirked and proceeded to push his boxers down over his hips with her hands, then when she could no longer reach them with her hands she slid her foot up his leg to glide them the rest of the way down.

“I never knew you were that bold.” he said, resting himself back on top of her.

Kerrigan smiled.  “I guess there’s a few things you don’t know about me.”

“True, but I intend to learn every detail of those things.” he said, leaning in to kiss her once more.

Their kiss grew fiercely intense as they clung to each other tightly.  Justin slipped his lips away from Kerrigan’s, kissing up her jaw, down to her neck, over he collarbone to the hollow of her neck.  He trailed slow, sweet kisses down her chest, stopping to pay homage to each of her breasts before moving on to her stomach, down to the hem of her panties.

Gripping her hips with his hands, Justin slowly flipped Kerrigan over on to her stomach, kissing the small of her back.  Kerrigan was confused as to what he was doing, but didn’t question it, his touch was so gentle.

Justin looked over the expanse of Kerrigan’s back, taking in the faint scars that still remained.  Leaning down he began to place a kiss on each individual scar, as if to make them disappear.

When he finished with his task, Justin slowly flipped Kerrigan once again to her back and stared down at her.  “You are so beautiful.” he said softly, leaning in to kiss her again.

Kerrigan moaned into his mouth, his kisses were so intoxicating and so was the feeling of his hands wandering over her body.  She felt his hands slid under the side of her panties and begin to push them over her hips, so she aided him by lifting her lower body.  Justin discarded Kerrigan’s panties, tossing them on to the floor, his hands slinking back up her body as he continued to kiss her.

They were both completely caught up in the sensations that were rushing through their bodies.  The lingering passionate kisses.  The feeling of their naked skin against the others.  The sensations were all consuming and completely obliterating.  They were lost in each other and on the verge of crossing in to territory unknown.

Until they heard the loud popping sounds coming from the window.  Justin pulled his lips from Kerrigan’s and they both turned to look at the window.  In the distance they could see fireworks exploding in the sky, lighting it a variety of beautiful colors.

They turned their attention to the alarm clock on the nightstand, Justin smiled, turning his gaze back to meet Kerrigan’s.  “It’s midnight.” he said softly.

Kerrigan smiled, leaning up to kiss him tenderly.  “Well then, Happy New Year.”

Justin returned her kiss with one of his own, equally as tender.  “Happy New Year.” he whispered, once again claiming her lips with his.
 
 



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: friendsturnedlovers