“Jc how could you be so stupid!” Jordyn tackles Jc and starts beating him. Nick grabs Jordyn and yanks her off of him. “You’re a stupid twit who needs to loose his dick!”

Five minutes earlier, Nick and Jordyn just arrived back at Becca’s and Jc’s house so they could pick up the kids. The truck only had room for the crap they had to buy, so they had to go home drop everything off then come and get the kids.

“Becca can I ask you a question?” Jordyn was looking at her sleeping children.

“Go ahead.”

“Do you and Jc want kids?” Becca ignores her and Jordyn glares a bit at her back. “Becca?”

“Yes?”

“Answer the question.” Becca shrugged.

“Maybe in the future... just don't bug me okay?”Jordyn groans and pets the top of Angelica's head.

“Answer me Becca or else.” Becca whimpers. “What happened Becca it’s a simple question just tell me do you and Jc want-” Jordyn couldn't finish because Becca began crying. Jordyn wasn’t trying to be mean; she just was confused. Becca began to explain what happened the night before. Jordyn growls and runs down the stairs.

“Jc how could you be so stupid!” Jordyn tackles Jc and starts beating him. Nick grabs Jordyn and yanks her off of him. “You’re a stupid twit who needs to loose his dick!”

“Jordyn what has gotten into you?” Nick exclaims.

“Damn it Jc how could you NOT use a condom TWICE?” Nick looks at Jc funny and Jc rubs his face getting off the ground and away from Jordyn before Nick let her go.

“I didn't mean to okay? We don't even know if she is...” Jc trails off and goes pale then sits down on the couch, hearing Becca's crying.

“Jordyn go talk with Becca.”

“If I talk with her, who knows what else will happen.” Jordyn jogs upstairs and shuts the door.

Nick sits next to Jc. “Jc what is wrong?”

“I told Becca's aunt and uncle I wouldn't get her pregnant till she is 20.” Nick nods.

“Sounds reasonable.”

“But I know both of us want to start a family now, but the promise I made is holding me back. Also Becca is still dealing with school and is still hesitant with the world and...” Nick rubs Jc's back.

“You'll be fine okay man? Talk with Becca.” Jordyn and Becca come downstairs and Nick stands. “Speak of the devil.”

“Come on Nick lets get the kids calmed down.” Nick and Jordyn go back upstairs. Nick leans over the travel crib Becca and Jc had set up in the extra bedroom. Nick picks up a screaming Angelica and bounces her in his arms. Jordyn sits down in a chair and begins nursing Tyler.

“Jordyn?” Nick looks at her. Her face is down and Nick bends down and looks at her face. “Honey, why are YOU crying?”

Downstairs Becca sits down next to Jc and Jc wraps his arms around her. “I love you.”

“I know.” She rests her head on his shoulder and takes in a shaky breath. “I'm scared.”

“Do you want to have kids?”

“I heard what you said from the top of the stairs.” Jc sighs. “I want to wait. I do still have problems and I need to deal with school. I need to find a job too.”

“Becca you don't have to.”

“Jc I want to. I don't want to be a stay at home mom I want to have a job, a career. If I wanted to stay at home for the rest of my life, I would have dropped out of high school.” Jc nods his head and rubs her back.

“Don't worry. Until then I will take care of us. And if you do have a kid I will take care of both of you alright?” He tips her face upward so she is looking into his eyes. “I married you for a reason.”

“And what is that?”

“I love you and I want to be here for you and take care of you forever.” Jc kisses her. “You should know that my vows were long enough.”

“I think half of us fell asleep during it.” Jc chuckles. “I love you. Hold me?”

“Yes.” He lies down on the couch and Becca lies down on him her face in his chest. Jc rubs her back and hums.

Upstairs Angelica was now clam and playing with Tyler in there crib. Nick was against the wall and Jordyn was between his legs. Nick had his arms around her waist tightly.

“Talk to me please… you’re scaring me.” Once Jordyn had finish nursing and burping Tyler, she lied him back down in his crib and sat down in the corner putting her face into her knees, knees to her chest. Nick put Angelica with her brother and got behind her calming her as she cried. “Is this another mood swing?”

Jordyn looks at her left hand and Nick puts his lips to the back of her head moving her hair over her shoulder to get access to the back of her neck. “I’m not ready to be married.” Nick stops. “It’s against everything that I am.”

“You were okay with it last night!” He says it softly but with passion.

“You’re marrying me for the kids.”

“Jordyn I am not-” Jordyn pulls out of Nick’s arms and stands up. Nick gets to his feet. “Don’t leave me.”

Jordyn shakes her head. “I’m not leaving you.” She steps up pressing herself against Nick. “I still love you.”

“Then marry me.”

“I’m not ready!” She looks at the kids. “I have been thinking about last night and I just… I was thinking about the kids.”

“I am too but I don’t see anything wrong with us getting married now.”

“So what if people think we are horrible and going against beliefs, but I told myself I would not get married until at least 25 – even if I have kids.”

“Were you planning to have kids before you were married?”

“No.”

“Things change then!”

“I couldn’t prevent that,” She points at the kids who are sucking their thumbs. “As much as I can prevent this.” Nick holds onto her hands pulling them up to his lips kissing her knuckles.

“So you’re just taking back what you said last night?”

“Only the part of saying I will marry you now.” Jordyn pulls her hands away and removes her engagement ring. “Me loving you and wanting to be with you forever is still true.” Nick takes the ring back.

“This is what I get for loving a woman who’s a hypocrite.” Jordyn slams Nick against the wall her hands flat on his chest. The impacts made the room shake and the kids to stare at them. Nick groans.

“Please Nick don’t make me feel like this!” Jordyn takes in a shaky breath. “Don’t force me please…”

“Just keep the ring-” He takes her right hand putting the ring on her ring finger. “To know you promised me and told me we will be together forever.” Jordyn nods and goes over to the kids picking up Angelica who squeals with glee.

“I love you all, don’t I?” She holds Angelica in the air rubbing her nose into her tummy. Angelica giggles and Tyler fusses wanting attention. Nick picks Tyler up and bounces him, causing Tyler’s stomach to stop peristalsis short and he spits up all over him. Jordyn laughs.

“I love you all too.”

THE END! ©NsyncLanceFan and BeccaChan 2009


Completed
NsyncLanceFan is the author of 23 other stories.
Becca Chan is the author of 3 other stories.

This story is part of the series, Basket Cases. The previous story in the series is BC Part 2. The next story in the series is BC Part 4.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story