“Justin have you seen my razor?” AJ yelled from the bathroom. They were sharing an apartment together and even though they were taking college online like the majority of their peers they still had to balance that with jobs and studying like hell, Justin having to go to the college sometimes, leaving them exhausted at the end of the day.

“Last I checked it was still charging!” Justin yelled back from the living room his voice a little muffled since he was trying to keep a piece of toast in his jaws. AJ growled and dug around the counter and finally found the electric razor right where he had last left it. He took it off the charger and shaved quickly before grabbing his shirt and coat. Justin was waiting at the door.

“You know you can wait in the car if you want. Or take the bus.” AJ said.

“I like riding with you.” Justin said shrugging, a soft smirk on his face. AJ rolled his eyes and got his jacket on heading for the door. Justin locked up the apartment following close behind.

“You follow me around like a puppy dog though.” AJ said. “I mean it’s like you always want to be around me. I mean when we were at the hospital it was cool but now…”

“So you don’t want me hanging around you?” Justin asked. AJ shook his head.

“No it’s not that. It’s just that well I don’t know.” Justin leaned up and kissed him. AJ looked at Justin and a little light went off in his head.

“So now you figure it out.” Justin said rolling his eyes while getting into the car. AJ raised an eyebrow and got into the drivers seat.

“And how long exactly have you been crushing on me?” AJ started the car.

“Don’t know and really what does it matter?” Justin replied. “All I want to know is whether or not you’ll go out with me today for lunch.”

“What time do you get off work again?”

“Five.”

“Then meet me at five thirty at that Italian place near the apartment.” Justin couldn’t stop himself from grinning. AJ drove Justin to work dropping him off, and then took himself to work.

The rest of the day went by smoothly. And at five thirty Justin was waiting anxiously for AJ to show up. He was counting the seconds and had to nearly slap himself in the face to calm down. Finally AJ showed up. At a total of three minutes and twelve seconds late, Justin says in his head.

“Sorry I’m late. The boss was giving me hell again.” He said as they walked in. The food was good as always and they left a 100 on the table scrambling to get back. They went into their apartment with their jackets off and Justin’s shirt already unbuttoned.

“Your room or mine?” Justin purred into AJ’s ear from behind. AJ didn’t make a sound he just locked the front door feeling Justin’s lips against his neck. He pushed Justin down onto the couch kissing him hard. They made out for a few minutes before AJ pulled off Justin. “What’s wrong?”

“Justin. You know as well as I do that you don’t fuck on the first date.” AJ said. “Classic rule you know that.”

“Yeah but we’ve known each other for a while.” Justin said with a little confusion.

“Yes but we weren’t dating.”

“AJ plenty of people have sex on the first date I don’t get it.” Justin sits up on his arms. “Do you just not want to date me?”

“I do I don’t want to ruin it with sex.” Justin kisses Aj putting his hand in his hair.

“You aren’t dude now shut up.” Justin rolls them over pinning AJ to the couch kissing him again.

Justin figured he was bisexual for a while now, actually when he left to go see his family he had to all figured out. AJ, on the other hand, never thought of himself as ever liking guys. But Justin was different and maybe he just never gave it enough thought. He lets Justin teases his neck with his lips.

“My room. Now.” AJ said pushing Justin off of him and dragging him down to his bedroom.

“Dude, watch it. I am breakable you know.” Justin said being shoved down onto AJ’s bed.

“Less talking more sex.” AJ growled pulling off his shirt and kissing Justin hard. Justin moaned a bit through his teeth running his hand up and down AJ’s back.

“I wanna see you naked.” Justin whispered running his other hand down AJ’s pants grabbing at his quickly hardening cock. AJ growled and licked at Justin’s neck. He went down and pulls off Justin’s belt and pulled his pants and boxers down. Justin’s cock sprung up out of his boxers.

“First I blow you to high heaven.” AJ said licking the head of Justin’s cock. Justin bucked his hips groaning. AJ took him into his mouth and sucked like there was no tomorrow.

“Oh yes! Suck me AJ. Oh fuck yes.” AJ smiled. He sucked Justin harder and cupped Justin’s balls with one hand and touched himself with the other and a few minutes later Justin let out a loud moan and AJ felt/tasted Justin’s grade A man juice spraying into his mouth. Trying not to choke AJ stood up and spat the stuff into a tissue throwing it into the nearby wastebasket.

“Sorry. I’m not used to being the one doing the blowing.” He said pulling off his pants and boxers.

“Not a problem.” Justin said in a daze. AJ chuckles and gets the lube and condoms he has handy for when ever he had a chick over. But it works well for Justin too.

“I keep this stuff on hand at all times.”

“Good boy.”

AJ got on top of Justin. Justin kisses him putting his hands on the back of his neck. AJ rolls out his tongue running it along Justin’s bottom lip. AJ slips on a condom and got some lube on his fingers. Justin lifts his leg up over AJ’s shoulder letting the other one bend at the knee and help spread his ass wide. Reaching down AJ slipped one slippery finger into Justin’s ass, Justin biting his lip and moaning.

“Oh god, please AJ more!” He begged, AJ sliding his finger in and out slowly while grinning.

“Okay. I’m gonna make you squirm though.” AJ inserted another slimy finger into Justin sliding in and out slow then fast then pulling them out completely and slowly pushing his dick in. “Oh yeah. You like that. Damn you are tight.”

“Fuck me fuck me fuck me!” Justin grabs tightly to the sheets.

AJ pushed all the way in and began thrusting slowly. Justin whimpered and gripped AJ’s waist begging for him to go faster. Then out of nowhere AJ sped up and began thrusting fast and hard.

“Oh god I’m so close.” AJ hissed stroking Justin’s cock with his thrusts.

“Me too.” Justin nodded. Finally with a last loud moan Justin sprayed on both their chests leaving them coated in sticky baby gravy. AJ came a few minutes later cumming hard and filling the condom up quickly.

“I could get used to this.” AJ gasped pulling out and flopping over next to Justin. Justin smirks having got what he wanted. He snuggles into Aj falling asleep, his ass throbbing because this was his first time with a guy too.

*

“I just hope Jordyn knows what she’s doing with this.” Howie said while watching Anya, Bert, and Mina hopping around in their cages. Jc nodded.

“I agree. I mean it sounds like it would be a good idea and all, but she’s going to have her hands full with the ranch and kids. And what with Nick and her having relationship problems I’m mostly worried that she’s putting too much on her plate.”

“Yeah and really there’s no way we could ever go far with it. And even if we did make it big – hypothetically - our lives would be turned upside down. We wouldn’t get a moment’s peace.” Jc nodded again.

“I know I really want to have something with music, but I’m starting to think that Becca would have a heart attack with paparazzi poking their heads in our windows.”

“No I wouldn’t.” Becca said indignantly as she walked into the room.

“Becca you still are not much of a people person.” Jc said. “Face it you’re an introvert.”

“Well either way I was just coming here to feed the rabbits but is there anything you two want? Coffee tea snacks?”

“That sounds good.” Said Howie. “I’ll have tea.”

“Decaf coffee for me.” Jc said.

“Okay. Jc you know where everything is. Howie the tea is in the first shelf to the left the teapot is on the counter. I’ll be going to bed in a few minutes. Goodnight.” And with that she put the rabbit feed in the cages and went upstairs to bed.

“She’s the woman in the relationship but I think she’s turning into Jordyn by the day.” Jc smiled. “I like it.”

“Yeah. If she was waiting on you hand and foot I’d be worried.” Howie said. “Anyways do you think we should do this?”

“Well I don’t think this is going to go that far but it’ll be something to do so why not?”

“Okay. I’ll call Nick in the morning and see what he thinks.” Howie got up and grabbed his coat. “I’ll see you later Jayce.”

“Later Howie.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story