A few days and many, many diapers went by and things started to calm down in everyone’s lives. Justin and AJ were both going steady and of course fucking like rabbits. Nick and Jordyn were on somewhat good terms again. Everyone suspected that it was probably the fact that both of them were too tired to really attempt at arguing. Nick, Jc, and Howie were working on the ‘band’ thing and it looked like they were going to get something done with it. At the moment they all just hoped that they would do okay locally. Fame wasn’t really on anyone’s mind.

Over the next few weeks everything went into a normal routine. Becca would help with the babies and the guys would do whatever guys do. The females would often yell at them to make themselves useful and have them change a diaper or burp one of the screaming infants. Tyler was okay as far as behavior went. But Angelica was a bit fussier then everyone would like. She did not like to be away from her food source and therefore had to be around Jordyn constantly.

“Jc I’m going to go get some groceries. Need anything?” Becca said from the porch one evening.

“No. Go ahead. Need me to give you a ride?”

“No thanks. I’m taking the bus. I’ll just drop the groceries off at the house when I’m done and meet you at the café.” Becca was getting used to using public transportation. She still had difficulty being around strangers but she was making good progress.

“Okay. I’ll see you later tonight then.” Jc walked over kissing his wife’s head then going back into the house. Becca smiled and went over to the bus station.

The trip to the nearby supermarket was only about five minutes by bus if you counted all the stops. It usually wasn’t very full but you would occasionally find a lost tourist wandering around. Today though was different. Becca saw the usual crowd on the bus but today there was a new but still familiar face. And he was starring at her intently.

“Becca?” He said coming over to her and sitting down next to her.

“Oh Ryan.” Becca said quietly. “I haven’t seen you in forever. How are you feeling?”

“I was about to ask you the same question.” Ryan replied. “For me it’s been same old same old. School is a pain in the ass and Mrs. Fox is still a makeup hag.”

“Why does that not surprise me in the least bit.” Becca giggled a little bit using her hand to cover her smile.

“So where have you been?” Ryan asked. “I haven’t seen you at school all year. Did you transfer to another one? I heard there are schools for kids with social problems.” Ryan asked. Their teachers had informed him like the majority of Becca’s former classmates that Becca had social issues. While a couple people teased her about it the majority of the class merely shrugged and just ignored her presence. Ryan was one of the few people who really accepted her and actually talked to her in the school. When Mrs. Fox was campaigning against Becca’s marriage to Jc she had actually recommended that she date Ryan. While Becca liked him well enough she didn’t really consider him dating material. And at that time he had just gone through a nasty breakup with his girlfriend Keltie.

“No. I graduated a year early.” Becca replied. “I’ve been living with my husband for a few months now and we’re working on getting our house in order. And my friend gave birth to twins so she and her boyfriend need all the help they can get. And also-“ Before she could finish Ryan interrupted.

“Wait you got married?” He said loudly in shock. A few other people on the bus glared at him.

“Yes. Last summer. About eight months ago.” Becca said looking concerned at Ryan. “Is everything okay?”

“Yeah it’s just that…wow. And you’re only eighteen like me. It’s hard to believe that a teenager would get married. Then again with teen pregnancy on the rise it’s not really surprising. Did you miscarry or something? How old is your husband?”

“I’ve never been pregnant in my life. My husband is careful to use contraceptives every time. As for Jc’s age he’s 22.”

“Wow.” Ryan sat back in his seat. “Of all people I never thought it would be you.” The bus stopped and Becca looked up. It was her stop.

“Well I need to get going. I’ll see you later.” Becca smiled standing up and walking off the bus. “It was nice chatting with you.”

“Yeah. Good luck with everything.” Ryan called waving.

The bus doors closed and Becca went into the store. The shopping trip went rather quickly. Money was tight for them so Becca couldn’t afford to spend too much time in there for fear she might get tempted to splurge. She got the necessities and left. Once again taking the bus. When she got home Jc, Jordyn, Nick and the once again screaming twins greeted her. They were talking excitedly and Jordyn looked especially excited.

“Becca baby!” Jc said hugging her. “Glad you’re here! Howie is gonna be stopping by later. Oh my god I’m so happy!”

“Hey don’t forget it was my idea in the first place.” Jordyn said bouncing Angelica a bit to keep her quiet. She was fussing again. Jordyn had already begun to loose her baby weight but still you could see something – that’s why she wore more loose shirts. Tyler was in Nick’s arms and staring in amazement at the bunnies hopping around in their cages. It would only be a couple days until the bunnies would be moved to their hutches outside. Anya and Bert seemed okay with it but Mina was glaring out at the humans, her nose twitching violently with irritation.

“Have the babies been crying?” Becca asked noticing the rabbits. “Mina gets anxious around loud noises.”

“No she’s just been like that all day.” Jc said glancing at the rabbits and then back at Becca. “Now sit down hun. Something awesome has happened.”

“What? Did you get a promotion?” Becca asked.

“No even better.” Jordyn said. “Apparently this guy heard the group at that bar where we played and he wants to hear what they’ve got. We might get a contract if we impress him!”

“We’re celebrating!” Nick said triumphantly. Tyler started fussing and Nick hurriedly began bouncing him to get him to relax.

“Oh. That’s great.” Becca said quietly. “I’ll get started on cooking. I just finished grocery shopping but I’m afraid I won’t be able to do anything fancy.”

“Becca you are staying in the living room.” Jordyn scolded. “Just cause Jc can’t cook worth shit doesn’t mean that you have to be the kitchen like some common fifties housewife.”

Reluctantly Becca went with Jordyn into the living room. Jordyn afterwards shooed the guys into the kitchen to get drinks ready. Howie arrived a few minutes later. The evening went really well. They decided that they wouldn’t tell the others until the next day since it was already getting late and people were probably getting ready for bed. Jordyn argued that it wouldn’t matter either way but that got overruled surprisingly. Finally after a while the guests went home. Well actually it was more of a “it ain’t over till the babies sing” type of deal. But while Becca was happy for Jc she couldn’t help but feel a bit anxious.

“Something bothering you Becca?” Jc asked his wife while they were getting ready for bed. Becca sighed and looked at him.

“Well it’s not that I’m not happy you and the others are doing well but...” She sighed again. “You know how I am about being around people. And if things go well we won’t ever get any privacy.”

Jc smiled at her wrapping his arms around her waist. “It’s going to be okay Becca.” He said. “Things are gonna be changing for us but we’ll be okay. Come on let’s sleep a bit.” He kissed her neck sliding his hands up her small nightgown.

“There’s another thing that’s bothering me.” Becca said.

“What baby?” Jc asked.

“Well I met this old classmate of mine.”

“And the problem is?”

“Well something just seemed off with him. It was probably just me being paranoid, but you never know. Let’s just go to bed.” She smiled and kissed Jc stroking his hair.

*

“Jc! Get your ass up!” Jordyn yelled from the porch. “Do not make me come in there!” Growling irritably she looked under the doormat for the spare key and went in. She walked up the stairs and went into the room only to see Jc and Becca naked under the covers with Jc lying on top of her.

“Ever heard of knocking?” Jc mumbled sleepily.

“Yeah but we don’t have that kind of time right now.” Jordyn said. “Anyways it’s nice to see you two do have sex every now and then. Now get up both of you and get downstairs. We’re meeting the producer guy in a couple of hours and I can hear the kids crying for me all the way over here.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story