After Jc and Becca reassembled themselves, taking too long in the shower in Jordyn’s view, they are eating at her place. She had driven them over in her truck, avoiding the rear view mirror since she put the married couple into the back seat. Once having arrived they head inside and go into the kitchen where immediately at the sight of her mother Angelica reaches out her arms to her from her high chair. Nick whimpers.

“Thank god. She hears the door open and she shuts up with her fussing.”

“Wait till mommy is gone for days at a time honey.” She picks up Angelica from Nick’s arm and she squirms in her arms.

“Well there is food. Tyler and Angelica got their bottles after the long struggle.” Tyler was sucking on his blue bottle – Nick gave a long argument that most of Tyler’s things would be blue and Angelica pink. Jordyn couldn’t win every time. Jordyn sits down and Angelica fussing begins.

“Nope, bottle baby.” She grabs her bottle and gives it to her. Angelica drops it and keeps fussing. “You’re not getting them every time!” She knew, however, that she had to nurse them whenever they needed it, unless necessary then bottle came into play.

“I do!” Nick smiles and Jc chuckles sitting down with Becca. Tyler sucks on his bottle and watches them from Nick’s arms. Jc feels uncomfortable as Nick places some waffles in front of Becca and Jc and they begin eating. Nick sits back down and can see Jordyn wants to eat but Angelica was winning the fight.

“I’ll be back.” She retreats to the living room and Angelica realized that she was going to get milk from where she wanted milk.

“Poor Jordyn. Tyler doesn’t care but Angelica is just…”

“Stubborn like her mother?” Becca states and Nick nods finishing his food. “Man they are already two months.”

“Weird being a parent Nick?”

“Well duh but I like it. You get use to it. It just stinks the kids won’t have grandparents or aunts and uncles around.” Tyler finishes his drink and drops it into Nick’s lap. Nick picks it up putting it onto the table and began the burping process.

“They have a family – me Becca Joey Howie Aj and Justin.”

“Don’t forget Chris Lance and Brian.” Jc nods. “Oh and Kevin.”

“I guess but still.” Tyler burps and spits up on his shoulder. Nick was glad he hadn’t changed that morning yet.

*

They reached the studio in a reasonable amount of time. Jordyn wasn't going to leave the kids with anyone and Nick was shocked by that. “I can't help it okay my parental instincts make me weird like that.”

“Uh-huh.” Nick smiles and pulls out the stroller placing the twins into it. Jordyn ends up shoving him aside to fix everything. Nick rolls his eyes.

“Sorry but... it’s hard to explain.” She covers them each with a blanket, since they are asleep, and rolls them inside. Nick stops her and tells Becca to take them in. He wants to talk with her.

“Sure.” Becca pushes them in and Jc gets weird thought. What would happen if we had kids now? With her family I definitely wouldn't be around for the birth.

Nick pushes Jordyn against the wall gently and she stares at him. “They are my kids too.” He states firmly.

“I know that. You didn't cover them up! They are sleeping and if they wake up for any reason it’s gonna suck.”

“I was going to put the blankets on them but you shoved me away.” Jordyn sighs. “I know how to take care of them! I have parental instincts too ya know.” Jordyn's eyes fall to the ground and she stares at her feet. Nick slides his hands into her back pockets jerking her forward and pressed into him. “I do love you, ya know that right?”

“I very well know that. I love you.” Nick rests his chin on her left shoulder and she places her hands on his arms. “It seems our relationship has changed so much since the hospital.”

“I know.”

“We were more stable then, and once we got out...”

“We both did something stupid.”

“Yeah. And from then on it still hasn't been the same.”

“Because now its a real relationship and we are parents. It will never be the same.” Nick kisses her neck. “But it can get better.” They stay like that until Howie pulls up and pushes them inside, making them break apart from each other. Jordyn goes to the kids making sure they are okay. They are sleeping soundly and she smiles.

*

“Okay, so Jordyn has sent in some of your work and I'm really impressed. I just want to hear it up close, in person.” Jordyn nods to them and Jc counts off. They sing acapella, a simple song Jc actually wrote himself. The producer is extremely impressed and the kids have awoken by this time but aren't screaming, just staring and playing with their toes.

“So those are your kids Jc?” The producer, whose name is Johnny, point at the stroller and Becca who is playing with them. Jc shakes his head fast and Jordyn chuckles.

“Nope.” Nick says. “They are mine and Jordyn's. We just needed to talk about something outside before we came in, and left them to Becca.”

“They are cute little buggers.”

“We have good DNA when combined.” Jordyn says with a smile, resting her hands on the table. “So, what now?”

“Record deal.”

*

That night is when they finally returned home. Jc was just ranting on about how his life has turned to greatness and Becca just nods along, happy for him. He flatters her about a bazillion times, and Jordyn's sure she is gonna make it all worth his while that night. Nick and Jordyn get back to the ranch.

“Jordyn you go make sure all the animals are okay and I'll take care of the kids.” She sighs and looks him in the eye, getting a warm kiss to her nose.

“Okay.” Jordyn walks to the barn and Nick gets the sleeping children upstairs and into bed. An hour later Nick and Jordyn are in their room making out in bed. “I still can’t believe you guys are going to start making an album.”

“I know - we are that good.” Nick pushes off her shirt and fingers the lace on her bra. “So sexy.”

“You bought it.”

“I know and I was right of how nice it would look on them firm, big, tasty breasts of yours.” Jordyn laughs and Nick licks and kisses down her chest and rubs his fingers over her nipples hidden under the fabric.

“You guys will do well and Jc is very happy now.”

“Yeah. Howie is pretty happy too. He just cares about his cows and probably is doing this so he can take care of them.” Jordyn smiles and takes in a deep breath as Nick pinches her nipples through her bra and licks around her belly button. “I’m glad this baby weight is gone.”

“Yeah…” Nick breaths on her stomach and rests his face into her breasts hands on her hips.

“They are great kids. I love them so much. God, Angelica makes my nipples sore.” Nick chuckles. “And you don’t help any!”

“You know very well from what the doctor told us that for the first six months you are going to be breast feeding. I’m doing my best to give them bottles when you can’t nurse.”

“I was talking about the fact you like to suck on them as much as Angelica does.”

“I know that.” He grins and turns his head resting his ear to her heart. He ponders something then takes a deep breath sitting up and digging in the bottom drawer of his dresser. Jordyn sits up on her hands and looks at him.

“What are you doing?” The lights are off but the curtain is open, revealing the large full moon in the sky. It lights up Nick’s white boxers and she likes staring at his body in the moon light. He stands up and walks back over to the bed something behind his back. Jordyn tries to see what it is but he won’t let her.

“You know me and diamonds Nick...” Nick kisses her holding the side of her face with his free hand, moving her body so she was sitting on the edge of the bed with his other hand. Nick gets onto his knees on the floor and kisses her stomach. “Nick…”

“Will you marry me?” Jordyn gasps. “I know you are only 20 and I’m 21, but I love you so much.” He kisses up her body. “We have two kids already and we’ve had relationship problems so much… I don’t want to risk losing you ever again.” Jordyn holds onto his face and kisses him and he can taste her tears.

“Yes!” Nick grins and pins her to the bed.

“Then you can have this.” He pulls the box from behind his back and opens it, revealing a ring with her birthstone embedded all the way around. The ring itself is silver. He slides it onto her finger with much ease and kisses the ring.

“Uhg, I love you so much it hurts.” Nick gets Jordyn up the bed and under the sheets. He lies down on top of her and kisses her more. Jordyn bucks her hips into him and holds onto his back.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story