“Okay Jc I get the point. “ Becca said when they got back to the house.

“Still. You’re sexy, smart, and just so amazing, I love you so much!” Jc said kissing her with every word.

“I already knew that. Now just say it already. You want sex tonight don’t you?” Jc nodded grinning. Becca smiled and rolled her eyes closing the door behind her before turning back around and kissing Jc hard and pushing at his shirt. Jc embraced her and grinned scooping her up and running up the stairs getting to their bedroom. He deposited Becca onto the bed and closing the door to the room and shutting the curtains before grabbing out the condoms from the nightstand drawer.

“You’d think that you never got any from the way you’re acting.” Becca said laughing.

“I get a lot from you but I’m still allowed to act like a kid in a candy shop aren’t I?” Jc reasoned. “Oh! Speaking of which… hang on a second.” Jc ran out of the room downstairs. Becca could hear him rummaging around in the kitchen and fridge for something. Finally he came back up with a can of whipped cream and a small basket of strawberries.

“Just like our wedding night.” Becca commented.

“Yeah.” Jc said. “Only this time you lick me clean.” Grinning like a Cheshire cat Jc took off his shirt and sprayed a generous line of cream on his body going from his collar bone to his treasure trail which was very prominent on his low jeans. Becca got up off the bed and pushed Jc down onto it licking up the sweet sticky substance while crawling onto him. Jc purred and began unbuttoning Becca’s dress before sliding it off of her.

“Want me to suck you?” Becca whispered teasingly putting a hand down his pants. Jc nodded playfully licking a bit of cream off her nose. Becca giggled a bit before moving down unbuttoning his jeans and pushing them down rubbing his bulge through his underwear before sliding it off as well and sucking him working her tongue around his shaft, cupping his balls with her hand. Jc moaned rubbing the top of Becca’s head.

“Damn keep it up girl.” He gasps. “Make me cum like you always do.” Smiling Becca sucked harder and with another loud moan Jc came in think spurts into her mouth. Becca took him out of her mouth and grimacing swallowed.

“Sorry.” She said. “I wasn’t trying to kill the mood. It just takes some getting used to that’s all.”

“It’s okay.” Jc said pulling her onto the bed and crawling on top of her licking her face off and dangling a strawberry in front of her. “I still get to be the only one who sees the nasty side of you.” He grinned wickedly and moved the strawberry closer to her. Becca took a bite out of it and Jc placed it to the side and got her legs on either side of him getting into position. Without hesitation he shoved his now pulsating dick inside of her. Becca arched her back moaning high pitched and gripping at Jc’s back. Jc kisses her massaging one of her breasts and moving at an increasingly fast pace. Several minutes later Becca came screaming followed by Jc who groans into her neck.

“That was amazing.” Becca said kissing Jc who pulled out lying next to her. Then the sudden realization kicks in and Becca sits up her eyes wide.

“What’s wrong babe? Did you forget something at the studio?” Jc asks. “We can pick it up in the morning don’t worry.”

“No I didn’t forget anything there. But we forgot to use those.” Shaking a bit Becca pointed to the box of condoms. “We didn’t use them when we were in the shower either. Oh god….I hope I don’t get…” She stopped and covered her face with her hands. Jc sat back up rubbing her back.

“Becca it’s gonna be okay. If you are pregnant I’ll still be with you. And you’re eighteen now so you’re family can’t get involved if you don’t want them to. It’s gonna be okay. Let me go shut the window and we can get some sleep.”

“Okay…Wait? Was the window open before?” Becca asked. Jc shrugged.

“I don’t really remember.” He said going over to it and shutting it. “Let’s not worry. Just try to get some sleep baby. It is gonna be another long day tomorrow.” Becca nodded and got under the cover curling up to Jc slowly falling into sweet oblivion.

*

Next day Jordyn and Nick left the kids with Becca and Jc while they went into town to run some errands. The ride into town was Nick convincing Jordyn the kids will be fine and Jordyn looking out the back window of the truck nervously.

“Seriously, when you’re with them you want them to leave you alone and when your away from them you just HAVE to have them in your sight.”

“I can’t help it!” Jordyn groans and rubs her face. Nick reaches out and grabs her hand, kissing the ring on her finger.

“I love you for it.” He holds onto her hand and they get into town. “Is it just me, or does Becca and Jc want kids?”

“If Becca wants to have kids at the age of eighteen on purpose I’m going to sit her down and play mother.”

“But they would make good parents.” Nick looks into his rear view mirror and frowns.

“Yeah I guess. But I don’t think it’s a good time for them. With how Becca is she just needs time to… what’s the word?”

“Adapt? Gain responsibility? Turn 20?”

“I guess all of those. Even when I got pregnant I freaked. I wasn’t ready to have kids and you weren’t ready either. But now… we have to be ready and we can’t have what we really want to have now in life. I don’t want that for Becca and Jc.”

“But what if they really want is to have kids now? Everyone is different.”

“Uhg I’m on my period right now my opinion on things is always wacked. But also it’s hard for me to express things out loud.”

“I know baby.” Nick looks in his rear view mirror again. “That guy better not be following us!”

“Eh?” Jordyn turns around and sees a small beat up blue car following them. “That guy looks familiar.”

“Well if he doesn’t cut it out…”

“Nick?”

“Yes?”

“Stop being paranoid.” Jordyn kisses his hand. “I’m gonna call Lance later. He wants me to call every month. Mind if I tell him about us?” Nick smiles and runs his finger over her engagement ring.

“Go ahead. Finally the guy turns.” Nick pulls into the large warehouse where they do there monthly shopping. It’s sort of fun for them, time off from kid this and kid that.

*

“So you’re engaged?” Lance exclaimed over the phone.

“Yeah.” Jordyn said. “Nick popped the question last night. And with the way things are going with the album it looks like we might actually make it big!”

“Yeah but you’re engaged. You of all people!”

“Yes Lance I know that.” Jordyn said playfully exasperated. “Now can we get off that subject and go back to the album?”

“Uh sure. Congrats. On the album I mean. How are you planning on handling the kids with that?”

“I honestly have no idea. But I’ll think of something. I’m a smart girl. I’ll figure it all out.”

“I’m sure you will. How’s the married couple doing?”

“They seem to be doing well. They should last the rest of the first year. Now to see if they’ll last the second one.”

“In other words you don’t know I’ll have to ask them myself.”

“Bingo. So what about you?”

“Well we have a couple new patients at the hospital and Chris has got his hands full with one kid. Kevin finally married his girlfriend and Brian and I are thinking about adopting a baby.”

“For the love of god don’t! Children are evil incarnate!”

“You would know wouldn’t you?” Lance laughed. “How are the little bastards doing?”

“Well Angelica is clinging to my tits like there’s no tomorrow and Tyler is being a good little boy. If you leave out all the spitting up…”

“Having trouble weaning her? I heard somewhere that if you put something bad tasting on your tit the baby will not want to. I also heard that kids will eventually get tired of it.”

“Well I’m not gonna put anything on my boobs. I’ve got Nick to think of as well but if she doesn’t let go soon I might end up having to either way. And I was meaning to ask you something having to do with the married couple.”

“Alright fire away.”

“Well Becca often babysits when Nick and I are busy with the guys and the recording stuff. She seems to do really well with kids and Jc absolutely adores them but neither of them ever mentions anything about having a litter of their own.”

“And the problem is?”

“Well it’s not so much that that is the problem it’s just that if any of the guys or I for that matter bring up the subject Jc changes the subject and Becca gets kind of quiet-er… than usual.”

“Well I would talk to Jc on the subject. Maybe ask Becca about it. Why do you want them to have kids?”

“It’s not that I want them to. Honestly I couldn’t care less about that. But it seems like they want to have kids but something is holding them back.”

“Mkay. Well you know who to call if anything comes up.”

“Yeah I know. Also there’s this weird kid that has been following all of us around for a while now. I think he was one of Becca’s old classmates.”

“Well Kevin is more skilled in the mind of stalkers so I’ll let him know. Once again give us a call if anything bad comes up. How are the others?”

“Well Joey is helping Howie out on the farm. Howie loves working with the cows. Both of them have met girls and are doing pretty well. And surprise surprise Justin and AJ hooked up.”

“Wow. Even I didn’t see that one coming. Well I gotta get going. Take care.”

“You too.”

“Bye:”

Jordyn and Lance hung up at the same time.

Meanwhile Ryan was sitting on his bed looking at his laptop and smiling. He had just finished downloading all the pictures and was now looking up information on the net.

“Well, well, well.” He chuckled. “It looks like I’ll have something to work with after all. At least if they all make it big. I can see the tabloids now.”



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story