A month passes and they seem to go back into their 'normal' routines. Nick and Jordyn were finally engaged for good, Brian and Lance were searching around to adopt, and Becca and Jc got pregnant again.

“The kid will make it Becca. I promise.” Jc repeats to her for the seventh time.

“I know... I'm just scared.”

“Ryan died in the car crash, he won't hurt you any more. I won't let anyone else either.” He wraps his arms around her. “We're gonna start a family. I'm so excited.”

“Me too.” Becca puts her face into Jc's neck. “Love you.”

“Love you too.” The phone rings at that point. Becca pulls away from Jc and goes to answer it.

“Hello?”

“Becca?” It was her father. “How is everything? We heard about what happened to you and your friend just recently. Why didn't you call us? We were worried sick.” Becca thinks her dad was acting like she was still living at home.

“I...” Jc walks up and stands next to her. “I was more worried about seeing Jc...”

“Oh.” It's silent for a while. Becca soon hears her mother's voice come over the phone.

“Honey, we just wanted to make sure you were okay. We still love you.”

“Okay.” She hesitates. “I guess I'll talk to you later?”

“Alright. I love you honey.”

“Love you too mom.” Becca slowly hangs up the phone and Jc's hand lands on her lower back. “Love you too dad.” Jc hugs her kissing the side of her head. She holds onto Jc for dear life, her face in his chest. She still wasn’t able to forgive them just yet. But she was grateful to them for one thing. Because of them, she met the love of her life – Jc.

AJ and Justin were still going strong and steady, very committed to each other - despite a few quarrels here and there. Joey was going to a culinary school in NYC, hoping to open a restaurant someday. He still had contact with everyone, and he visited every chance he got. Nevada was still his home. Howie, Nick, and Jc finally got their album finished and became celebrities very fast - now getting ready for their first tour. Becca was slowly getting use to people recognizing her in the streets.

Kevin and Chris finally found women in their lives. Kevin proposed to his girlfriend about a year after they began to date. Chris, however, suffers from commitment issues. Dani still loves him though. Brian's therapy went very well, and he was able to put Levi into the past. It took a few years though; Lance stayed by his side every minute of it. Brian still had some feelings for Levi in the end, but his true love was Lance. That would never change. They now have a baby boy on the way, and plan to name him Levi.

“Our basket cases is now at an end everyone. I think everything is officially normal!” Jordyn holds up her wine glass during her and Nick's engagement party. “To being sane!”

“To being sane!” Everyone holds up their wine glasses, except for Becca who has milk. Tyler and Angelica giggle in their high chairs holding up their juice cups.

“Babin sane!”

THE END! ©NsyncLanceFan and BeccaChan 2010


Completed
NsyncLanceFan is the author of 23 other stories.
Becca Chan is the author of 3 other stories.

This story is part of the series, Basket Cases. The previous story in the series is BC Part 3.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story