“When do we pass the message onto the others?” Becca shrugs and Jordyn shuts her laptop.

“I don’t know. Guess we could all head out to lunch sometime soon and tell them.”

“That’s a good idea I’ll call them now.” Nick pulls out his cell and calls up Howie and Joey, then AJ and Justin. Joey was still working on Howie’s farm, hoping to be paid, but then his plans changed. Howie can’t pay for Joey to work there, instead his pay is he is fed and has a place to sleep. Joey just settles for working at the restaurant and that is what made his ideas change.

Joey signed up for a culinary program in the same college Justin and AJ are going to. Justin was doing well in school, same with AJ. They really have taken a shine to each other. Now for them to tell their families about their ‘choice of lifestyle’ before the Internet did that for them.

Nick leaves a message with both groups, and then pushes the kids into the bathroom. He sets Angelica on the counter top, after making sure it was clean, and undressed her. She kicked her legs and wiggled her arms, but mostly behaved. He loved his kids so much, and sometimes he just couldn’t believe he was actually doing all of this with HIS kids and other days he wishes he wasn’t.

When he sets Angelica back down and picks up Tyler, however, he begins to cry as he undresses him. “Baby its okay daddy’s just need to get rid of this stinky – oh crap.” Tyler had a rash, and from the looks of it diarrhea. Nick sighs and opens the bathroom door.

“Jordyn come here.” He waits a second and sees Jordyn coming down the hallway.

“What?”

“I think you need to see this.”

“It’s the boy’s bathroom.”

“Forget that, your kid needs you.” She shoves him aside nearly killing him as she goes to the counter where she sees Tyler.

“Oh my poor baby boy!” Nick walks up behind and sees the face Angelica is giving.

“Baby girl its okay.” He picks her up and bounces her in his arms. Jordyn sighs and digs through the diaper bag as Tyler kicks and screams still in his filth. “What, are you just gonna let him sit there?”

“I’m trying to find any type of cream! Haven’t you had a rash before in that area? It isn’t fun.” She finds some diaper rash cream, like pulling something from a hat, and begins to clean up Tyler. Wiping him off he was screaming more and crying. Nick sets Angelica down and brushes Tyler’s head soothing him. Jordyn began rubbing the cream on his rash area and the crying stopped but the tears were still there as well as the discomfort look on his face. “See Nick you didn’t need me that is all you had to do.”

“Well I’m sorry I’m not skilled like you are in raising our child.” Nick takes a deep breath and Jordyn kisses his cheek washing her hands. Nick dresses Tyler and rocks him in his arms humming.

“Nick you are very skilled. It is natural instinct for some and for others they need to be told.” She picks up Angelica rocking her to sleep to Nick’s humming. “Your pretty skilled in that. When we brought them home at a day old you were rocking them both at the same time and singing to them.” Nick smiles and looks up at her. “It was really sweet.”

“Yeah.” He keeps humming and Tyler falls asleep in his arms. He felt like crying then it was so cute. He gently gets him back into the stroller covering up just right. Jordyn does the same to Angelica. “I love these two so much. I freaked sort of when I saw the rash and not to sound mean or anything, but I knew that was just something I needed some help on.”

“I’ll call their doc up to make sure I’m doing this right. If I am, we just keep putting it on till it goes away. Poor baby he was probably hurting this entire day.”

“We have to deal with the diarrhea too. Talk to the doc about that too.” Jordyn nods and puts the diaper bag back on the bottom of the stroller pulling her hair back over her shoulder. Nick runs his hand along her face.

“Yuck, did you wash your hands?” Nick makes a gross face and begins to scrub.

*

Justin gets off the computer and goes into the bedroom, passing the machine that had a blinking red light indicating he has a message he missed while the music was blaring in his ears. AJ had passed out… naked.

Justin didn’t mind at all walking in on this. He gets onto his knees on the side of the bed. It was just too tempting. He leans down and licks one of AJ’s nipples. He doesn’t twitch. Justin sucks the nipple between his teeth and flicks his tongue several times over it before getting a soft sigh from AJ. He leans over and does the same to the other, getting AJ to roll his head to the side. Still asleep.

Justin kisses down AJ’s chest and dips his tongue into his belly button. He just showered and had the fresh clean smell/taste to him. Justin licks down AJ’s relaxed small cock. His hips buck a bit and it seems AJ is started to gain consciousness. Justin sucks his cock into his mouth and slowly moves up and down holding the base lightly and twisting his hand. AJ moans but has his eyes shut. Justin keeps going until AJ’s eyes flutter open and he takes a deep breath and stretches out a bit.

“Mmm, Justin you know how to wake your man.” His head lifts off the pillows as he gasps. Justin grins and pulls his mouth off of AJ, though his hand just picks up the pace now moving up and down as well.

“You just seemed so tempting, lying here your towel open.” Justin sucks on his hip. “Cum for me?”

“You got it doll.” Justin moves his hand faster running his thumb over the head of AJ’s cock. AJ groans and starts to say fuck over and over again. “Damn Justin you show me how you use those hands.” He says it full of lust and Justin groans, his own hips not holding back and now humping the side of the bed.

“Damn it AJ you’re making me such a dirty boy.” Justin stated it in a lustful angry tone. Justin puts his mouth back on AJ’s cock so he can use both his hands to get himself free from his jeans. He moves his mouth as fast as his hand.

“I’m gonna cum.” AJ saying fuck so much made Justin nearly slam his hips against the bed to get his own self to cum. Justin moves his hands and head faster, AJ gripping the sheets and spraying on the roof of his mouth. Justin’s eyes glaze over and he does the same on the side of the bed. Justin pulls away and lies down on the floor flushed. AJ pants.

“You are a dirty boy.” Justin swallows and climbs onto the bed. “Why did you wake me up anyways?”

“Well for that,” AJ begins to unbutton Justin’s shirt feeling his abs. “But also because I found something online that I felt you needed to see.” Justin still was panting.

“Can we see it later I’m hot again.” AJ was starting to grow to double its size – yet again. Justin was sticking out of his jeans and AJ runs a finger up and down his shaft.

“It’s about us being together.”

“So?” Justin started to think when AJ was horny the house could be on fire and he wouldn’t care - as long as he got action.

“It talks about how we are gay and together, and no one knows about us except our friends. We haven’t told our families…” Justin takes a deep breath in not only from AJ pinching his nipples but because he hasn’t seen his family in over a year and the last he talked with them he tried to kill himself. Thankfully Chris was able to talk to him that night about the whole thing.

“Baby I don’t give a shit what my family thinks. I went into the mental place because of them and that town I was raised in, and I got out because I realized they were the past and this is my future.” He kisses Justin on emphasis to his point. Justin smiles and rubs his nose against AJ’s cheek.

“Well I know your opinion on the matter, but don’t get pissed at me when you find out what shit was written about us.”

“I won’t. Besides it can’t be that bad.” AJ pins Justin to the bed after getting his shirt off. He begins work on the pants as they kiss passionately.

AJ would soon find out that night how bad it really was.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story