During the night Jordyn had to wake up every few hours to feed the kids. Nick didn’t even twitch in his sleep. The next morning when he woke up, he starts to kiss Jordyn's neck and gets an elbow in his gut.

“What was that for?” He groans rubbing his stomach.

“I was up several times in the middle of the night to feed your damn kids now leave me alone.” Nick sighs.

“Sorry baby. I never woke up so I didn’t know. You sleep as long as you like okay?” Jordyn mumbles something into her pillow. “I’ll take care of the kids.” Nick climbs out of the bed and checks on the kids finding them still asleep. He goes and takes a shower. He knows that the kids are about five months and they are already teething. That means Jordyn is breasting feeding kids who chew on a lot of things… ouch. Nick wanted to do something nice for Jordyn.

Once finished with his shower and dressed, Nick goes and gets the kids out of bed taking them downstairs to the living room. He bottle feeds them and changes their diapers taking care of Tyler’s medication. He dresses them for the day and leaves a note on the kitchen counter telling Jordyn she had the day off and he had the kids. He heads into town to pick up something nice for dinner.

While in the store, several women come up to him asking him if the kids were his and saying how cute they were. Nick had to fight the urge to be sarcastic and say he stole them from his neighbor. Once he finished with the shopping he puts the kids into the car and unloads the food into the trunk. Suddenly he sees a flash of light. He turns around and sees Ryan, the kid from Becca's school, taking his picture.

“What the hell do you think your doing?” Ryan grins and puts the camera away.

“Breaking news – Nick Carter leaves his children alone in the car while shopping.” Nick growls and shuts the trunk storming over to Ryan.

“You ARE the ass who’s talking trash about us!” Ryan shrugs and sets his car in reverse ready to back out, over Nick if necessary. Nick growls and with one good swing hits Ryan square in the eye. Ryan falls over in his car and Nick pops his knuckles going back to his car and driving off, before people start to question why his kids are in the car without an adult for only a minute.

“Sorry you guys had to see that.” Angelica and Tyler blow spit bubbles. “I shouldn’t have hit him but he had it coming. I’m sure your mommy will agree with me.”

*

“Why the hell would you leave our kids in a car alone?”

“I told you it was only for about a minute!”

“Still anyone could have walked past, thought they had been there the entire time, and then called the police!”

“Jordyn if you were in my situation-”

“I would have flipped off Ryan and NOT left the kids alone!” Jordyn picks up Angelica from her car seat. “You are not taking them shopping again.” Nick growls and rubs his face.

“Jordyn I didn’t nothing wrong. They were a few feet from me and nothing bad happened. If Ryan was farther away from me I wouldn’t have left them.”

“Bull crap you can barley control yourself.” Nick rolls his eyes.

“Well screw what I had planned tonight you'll just bitch me out for that.” Nick goes inside the house and heads to the recording studio locking the door and just sitting in the chair. Meanwhile Jordyn gets the kids inside into their play pin then goes back outside bringing in the groceries. She sits in the kitchen and looks through the sacks. She finds steaks, fresh veggies including potatoes, and a mouth-watering pie. She also sees a bottle of wine, strawberries, and whipped cream.

“Oh Nick…” Jordyn sighs and feels like a total jerk. Nick didn’t do anything wrong. She would have punched out Ryan’s lights too. She shouldn’t have yelled at Nick. He was very trustworthy and when she got his note that morning she was just relieved and took a long and hot bubble bath. She rests her head on the counter ready to cry but her kids do that for her. She stands up and goes to take care of whatever need they had this time.

*

Jordyn puts the kids down for their nap then heads to the recording studio. She lightly knocks on the door. “Nick?” She hears the door unlocking and it opens, Nick standing there looking angry. “I’m a dick; you can punch me now, or leave me for that matter.”

“Ya think? I’m trying to do something nice for you and you just bitch me out.” He rubs his face and looks at Jordyn. Her head is dropped and she sniffles. The anger quickly leaves him as she softly begins to cry. “Oh Jordyn-” He hugs her and she puts her face into his chest. “Ugh I hate making you cry.”

“I wish I wasn’t but I can’t help it.” She sobs. “I was an absolute jerk to you and I don’t deserve your comfort.” She pulls away from him but Nick yanks her back into his embrace.

“No you do baby, you do.”

“I was just over reacting about the whole thing. I'm turning into the person I don’t want to be.”

“You’re a mom this is what mom’s do. I’m a dad and this is what dad’s do.” He kisses the top of her head and waits until she stops crying before he continues. “I’m going to make a wonderful dinner for us, and then we are going to watch a fun movie with the kids while eating that yummy pie and drinking the wine. Sound like fun?” Jordyn nods her head and looks up at him. He runs his hand through her hair. “Then once they are in bed were gonna have some fun in the living room with the strawberries and whipped cream.” Jordyn smiles and he kisses her lips. “Gosh, I love you... so much.”

“I love you too.” She slides her arms around his neck and kisses him deeply before pulling away and drying her eyes. “So did you give Ryan a good punch?” Nick chuckles nodding.

“No doubt we're gonna be hearing about it soon.” Jordyn sighs and puts her hands on Nick’s chest.

“Your not a bad father okay?” Nick nods. “You’re a great boyfriend and dad, and I trust you with everything I have.” Nick smiles.

“Good. I trust you too - I think.” Jordyn shakes her head laughing and walks to the living room.

*

That night while Jordyn is putting the kids to bed, Nick cleans up the kitchen and sets everything up in the living room. He cleans and takes the stems off the strawberries and places them in a bowl. He lays out a nice blanket on the living room floor setting the fruit and whipped cream on the corner. Jordyn comes down the stairs.

“Your suppose to dim the lights.” Jordyn turns the light switch till the lighting in the room is at a romantic setting. Nick smiles and watches as she walks over to him. He pulls her into his lap kissing her neck immediately. “I called the docs while you were gone today.” Nick mumbles something into her neck. “They will try to be here tomorrow.” Nick nods and moves to her throat running his tongue up and down. Jordyn moans.

“You are so sexy when the lights are dimmed.” He lays her flat on the blanket lips sucking on her neck. Jordyn runs her hands up and down his back.

“You turn into an animal when we're alone.” Nick growls sexily into her ear and she giggles a bit his hands going up her shirt.

“Lets have some fun.” He pulls off her shirt and runs his hands over her breasts before grabbing a strawberry and placing it into her mouth. She chews it slowly then swallows licking her lips clean. Nick sucks on her throat not able to take his hands off of her. Jordyn tugs on Nick's shirt until he sits up and she is able to strip it off of him. She sits up placing her hands on his belt slowly removing it as she licks his nipples.

“Damn baby.” He says with a gasp. Jordyn removes his belt and unbuttons his jeans... finding nothing.

“Were you commando the entire day?” Nick shakes his head.

“Took them off while you were putting the kids to bed.” Jordyn chuckles and pins him to the blanket kissing him. He runs his hands up her back and unhooks her bra. She sits up and it slides down her arms. Nick moans and massages her firm breasts then suckles on her nipples some milk escaping. Nick purrs and Jordyn runs her fingers through his hair.

“What about the whipped cream baby?”

*

A few hours later they were laid out on the blanket with nothing covering their sweaty, sticky naked bodies. The bowl of strawberry was tipped over and the can of whipped cream was... no were to be found. Jordyn is asleep on Nick's chest and he slowly rubs her back. He starts to hum, then begins to sing:

Open up your heart to me
And say what's on your mind, oh yes
I know that we have been through so much pain
But I still need you in my life this time

And I need you tonight
I need you right now
I know deep within my heart
It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right
I really need you tonight

I figured out what to say to you
But sometimes the words they, they come out so wrong, always they do
And I know in time that you will understand
That what we have is so right this time

And I need you tonight
I need you right now
I know deep within my heart
It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right

All those endless times we tried to make it last forever more
And baby I know
I need you 
I know deep within my heart
It doesn't matter if it's wrong or right
I really need you, oh!

I need you tonight (I need you, oh I need you baby) 
I need you right now (It's gotta be this, it's gotta be this) 
I know deep within my heart
No, it doesn't matter if it's wrong or it's right
All I know is baby
I really need you tonight

Jordyn sniffles. Nick looks down and she rests her chin on his chest. He wipes her cheeks with his thumb. “You wrote that?”

“Yeah... and I think you can figure out who it is to.” Jordyn leans up kissing him and then lays back down on his body.

“Few more minutes, then we clean up.” Nick nods and rubs her back. “Sing to me again?”

“Yeah.” He starts to sing again. Once he's done they go for round five then clean up, falling asleep peacefully in each others arms in their bedroom.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story