“So she was bleeding internally?” Howie asked still a little confused.

“Yeah. When they reached the operating room they found bruising in her abdominal area. The impact hit her mostly there.” Jordyn sighs deeply. “They weren’t able to save the embryo.” Jordyn said looking out the window shaking her head.

“What probably happened was Becca knew that she was losing the baby.” Chris said. “At least that’s probably what caused her to scream. She’s going to be fine physically but mentally…” He stopped and bit his lip.

“Well?” Jordyn asked impatiently.

“Mothers can bond with the embryo or fetus as soon as they find out their pregnant.” Chris said. “Same with the fathers but that’s often in a different way. From what I saw Becca was already starting to bond with the baby. I can’t really speak for her but this might hit her pretty hard.”

“It doesn’t help that Jc is asking where she is.” Nick said. “When I saw him he looked pretty bad. They say he’ll be able to leave in a day or so but if I had told him the truth about where Becca was he would have probably ripped out his IV and run after them.”

“I’m going to try and talk to Becca in the morning.” Jordyn said. “Brian I think it might be a good idea for you to come too. You’re better at mining people’s gray matter than I am.” Brian nods and puts his hands in his pockets.

“Some vacation this turned out to be.” Brian leans into Lance. “We showed at a good time though.”

*

Brian and Jordyn walked down the hall and into Becca's room. She was laying on the bed staring out the window. She was motionless, but not dead of course. “Becca?” Jordyn asks hesitantly. Becca's finger twitches.

“Becca talking will help. Take your time okay? I am here when your ready.” Brian sits down in a chair next to her bed. She kept staring out the window. Jordyn leans against the wall waiting for Brian to do something else. He just sits and waits for her.

“Becca, please. Don't turn into into a hermit again.” Becca's finger twitches again. Jordyn feels ready to jump on her and shake her out of it. Jordyn leaves the room, figuring Brian can do his magical stuff without her there. Becca probably would start to break down and tell him EVERYTHING once she left. Jordyn heads down the hall hating this feeling.

Nick watches her go and follows her, pushing the kids along. He finds her sitting in an empty quiet hallway. The only sounds he hears is the kids gurgling their spit. He puts the brakes on the stroller. He sits down next to Jordyn pulling the kids into his lap. They reach their arms out for Jordyn. She looks at them, her frown turning upside down in the matter of seconds.

“You guys always cheer me up.” She picks up Tyler and holds him to her chest rocking him. Angelica snuggles to Nick, who leans up into Jordyn. She rests her head on his shoulder shutting her eyes.

“I know your worried. It will be okay.” He kisses her head. “Want me to sing to you guys?” Tyler and Angelica look up at him with their thumbs in their mouths. He can't help but grin at how sweet and innocent they are. They are life; they are his and Jordyn's creation. He pets Angelica's head and rests her back on his chest. He gets closer to Jordyn who holds Tyler closer.

“I think that will cheer us all up about this.” Jordyn mumbles. Nick begins to sing 'their' song...

*

Brian nearly falls asleep in his chair. Becca hasn't said a word. He was worried when Jordyn left. She looked ready to blow; she has always had that problem – that nerve that got easily bothered. The only thing he knew of that calmed it was Nick. And probably her kids. He wants one...

He shakes his head and sits up in the chair as Lance enters the room. Its now dark. Lance walks over and Brian pulls him into his lap gently wrapping his arms around his waist. “Has she said anything?”

“I heard a light snore earlier. She just stared at the wall until she fell asleep.” Lance rests his hands on Brian's. “I didn't push her.”

“That's good.” Lance leans back into Brian who grunts and Lance looks at him. “I'm not THAT big.”

“I am not implying your fat. I am just making a grunting noise because I didn't expect you to lean back.”

“I wasn't implying I was fat either.” Brian rolls his eyes and Lance chuckles kissing his cheek. “You gonna be okay?”

“I've been thinking about Jordyn.”

“What about her?”

“She still has issues here and there – things her brother had.” Brian looks at Lance. Lance can see a flicker of pain in his eyes.

“She won't do what Levi did.” Lance places a hand on Brian's face rubbing his cheek lightly with his finger. “He still bothers you?”

“Now and then...” Brian doesn't want to tell Lance he's had dreams about that night. And it comes right after him and Lance have an argument and aren't sleeping in the same bed – or even when they don't and Brian is asleep somewhere alone.

“What do you mean?” Brian avoids the question by suckling on Lance's ear lobe. Lance bats him away and looks him in the face. “That doesn't work anymore.”

“It does sometimes.” Brian grins. Lance's face is serious and he stops, holding Lance tighter. Lance sighs as Brian's face slowly goes into his neck rubbing his nose lightly along the baseline of his neck. He does that whenever he's scared.

“Please Brian...” Brian sighs and looks Lance in the face, ever so slowly speaking each word carefully. Lance doesn't say or show anything till he finishes. “Maybe you should go see a therapist.”

“But I am a therapist! In a way...” Lance shakes his head. “Why go to someone who is going to tell me what I already know?”

“You know, as well as I, that getting a second opinion always helps. Your feelings right now is effecting your judgment. Yes I know, Star Wars works with everything.”

“Why can't I just talk with you?”

“Because my feelings are effecting my judgment too.” Brian doesn't say anything for a while. He feels Lance's fingers lightly tapping on his arm. He then begins to rub his arms through his long sleeves. “I love you so much Brian... I don't want you scared.”

“I know.” Brain looks up and kisses him softly and deeply. “I love you too.” Lance holds his face and they kiss more, getting more then just 'deep'. Brian pulls away panting. “Another place... Becca?” Lance turns around and looks at her. She is definitely asleep; her head was turned their way her eyes shut her chest evenly going up and down.

“Yeah. Come on.” Lance stands up and Brian sighs thankful for the blood flow back to his legs. Lance drags him from the room and outside. The others had left already. Before Lance came in he went to find Jordyn. He found her fast asleep with Nick and the babies. He woke them up, except for the kids, and helped them get them to the car. Holding the twins was the most incredible thing ever. He wanted one...

Lance and Brian reach their car. “Backseat?” Brian asks. Lance scoffs and gets behind the wheel. Brian scrambles in. They hurry back to the hotel they were staying at. Inside, Brian pushes Lance onto the bed before stripping off his shirt. He lays down on Lance kissing him furiously. Lance moans running his hands up and down his back.

“I get top this time.” Lance grunts rolling them over. Brian smiles.

“Oh I don't mind.” Lance flicks his tongue across the tip of Brian's nose. Brian shivers.

“Good.” Lance kisses down his body pulling off his shoes and socks. He goes back up running his hands all over his body. Brian moans arching when Lance kisses his hot spots. Lance pulled off his jeans and boxers. “Sexy, sexy.” Lance takes him into his mouth. Brian sits up on his arms fisting the sheets.

“Oh, oh god, oh Lance yes...” More moans, more groans, more gasps, more names, more everything; and it all gets louder till Brian is about to cum but Lance doesn't let him. “Damn it!”

“Yeah, your just gonna have to wait.” Brian wants it bad. He gets Lance naked and sucks him, humping the bed as little as possible. Condom goes on, Brian gets his legs up and spread, Lance's fingers are lubed and inserted, Brian moans and groans even more, then Lance's cock is in and Brian doesn't want that feeling to end.

“Oh yes, this is gonna make me cum.”

“Lets get it on...” Lance sings in his deep bass voice gripping Brian's hips and moving slowly, getting faster, and faster, and faster now pounding into Brian, gasping, his skin flushing. Brian is louder though.

“Make me cum Lance, make me cum!”

“Oh yeah, your gonna make me cum... now!” Lance grips Brian's hips tight and Brian squirts onto Lance's chest handing moving to Lance's thrusts as Lance squirts into the condom fully in Brian. He collapses on Brian exhausted. Brian runs his hands up and down Lance's back.

“Damn boy.” Lance chuckles and slowly pulls out. Brian sighs stretching out his legs. Lance throws away the condom and goes into the bathroom getting a washcloth. He cleans them both up then they snuggle together under the sheets.

*

“Lance?” Brain asks a while later. He isn't sure if he's asleep.

“Yeah?” Lance rests his chin on Brian's chest yawning.

“I love you ya know that right?”

“Of course I do.” Lance holds Brian's hand.

“I want to start a family.” It comes as a shock to Lance. After a few moments pass, he smiles sitting up on his elbow looking down at Brian.

“I do too.” Brian smiles and Lance starts to chuckle. Brian leans up holding Lance's face and kissing him. “How do you want to do it?” Lance's voice is calm and full of joy.

“I want to adopt. Maybe, someday, do the thing where you put the sperm in the egg that cooks in the mommy oven for nine months.” Lance lays back down on Brian smiling.

“Adopting sounds great. This is a big thing – we're gonna have to redo our schedules so we can take care of them.” Brian's fingers run through Lance's hair.

“I know. We can do it can't we?” Lance nods and shuts his eyes.

“I want you to see a therapist Brian. Please.” Brian takes a deep breath and lets it out shutting his eyes.

“I will, I promise.” They fall asleep.

*

At the hospital, Becca wakes up in the middle of the night. She looks around the dark room. Loneliness fills her entire body and she snuggles under the sheets. She wants Jc – she wants her baby. Tears run down her face and she squeezes her eyes shut.

“Stop crying it isn't going to help.” She mumbles, her mouth covered by the sheets. “But it can help with the pain - or make it worse.” She rolls onto her side wanting Jc. She rests her hand on her stomach. “My baby...” Her sobs begin.

*

Jc has a weird feeling rush through him and his eyes burst open. The dream he was having was worse then reliving the accident. He sits up in bed and looks around. He has a fluid bag. It hung from an IV pole. He is able to climb out of bed and drag it along with him as he sneaks out of his room and goes down the hall.

He hears sobbing. He knows who it is instantly. He hurries and goes into his room. Becca is curled into a ball trying to muffle her sobs with her pillow. Jc walks over and is able to climb into bed curling up behind her. She quickly rolls over, takes one look at him, and holds tightly to him. He places his arm over her.

“Jc... our baby... it’s gone...” Jc had heard the news when Becca came out of surgery. He rubs her back.

“I know baby. It’s going to be okay.” Jc kisses her head. “I will kill whoever did this if it’s the last thing I do.” He mumbles it into her hair smelling her sweet scent. “We were only two and a half months along. Our baby is in a safe place; God knows what to do with it.” Becca sobs harder into his chest. Jc keeps rubbing her back and begins to sing. Who ever did this would suffer... Jc would do whatever it takes...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story