So, let’s get this thing going. I assume... starting from the beginning is okay?

Justin: Sure.
Jc: Let’s get this show on the road!
Justin: Dork...

How did you two meet? Wait... that’s an obvious one.

Justin/Jc: Mickey Mouse Club.

I am so smart! Okay... when did you two have your first date?

Justin: We saw a movie together in Germany.
Jc: No, it was in MMC after our first skit together. I asked you out to dinner and you said okay with the biggest blush on your face!
Justin: Oh... don’t remind me! *covers face* That wasn’t a date. The movie was.
Jc: I said, “Do you want to go on a date with me?” and you were speechless, then I said “Dinner sound good?” and with a red face you said yes!
Justin: *keeps face covered, giggling slightly*
Jc: *smiling* Next question.

Oh wow. You two are very fascinating! Okay... when did you two become an official couple?

Justin: Okay, that was in Germany!
Jc: You’re right for once baby!
Justin: Shut up, you f---er. It was right before we actually left Germany for the United States. *looks at Jc* He gave me a ring, which I’m wearing now, and said he wanted us to be together.
Jc: He and I did it for the first time that night.

Aww!

*Justin kisses Jc’s cheek quickly, Jc blushing slightly*
Jc: I am so romantic!
Justin: Yeah you are!

You guys are so cute! Alright then... lets see... what is each of yours most memorable date? One that you couldn’t forget, whether it was terrible or funny or romantic.

Justin: Please don’t...
Jc: MY memorable date *looks at Justin* was when he took me to a basketball game and had the people controlling the jumbo tron write the most romantic poem!
Justin: I was 15, give me a freaking break! You’re making fun of me... *pout* Don’t say it!
Jc: “I know a basketball game isn’t the best date, but forgive me baby. I love you with all my heart, so maybe you can give me some of your gravy.”

Oh my god!

Justin: YOU ARE EVIL!
Jc: I died when you pointed at yourself, and then at the poem. Then you winked at me! *goes into a famous giggle fit* Badly written, but just too f---ing adorable!
Justin: *glaring at Jc in embarrassment* Mine was when you decided to strip naked and hide your num-nums with a box of chocolates.
Jc: DON’T!
Justin: And instead of just me walking into the bedroom, Lance was in front of me! *laughs*

Oh my... I don’t think this interview will ever go public. This is so embarrassing for both of you!

Jc: You are not getting anything tonight mister!
Justin: I was simply getting pay back.
Jc: *crosses arms and turns away from Justin*
Justin: *crosses arms and turns away from Jc*

Um... next question! Would you consider your relationship serious? If yes, would see yourselves getting married (if the law allows, of course)?

Jc: I did see it serious... *pouting* I use to think about adopting children with Justin.
Justin: I have been pondering marriage for a while now... but I don’t know...

You two are so odd. I know your faking the pouting. May I say I think both of your memorable moments came from the best of heart. Now kiss and make up so I can continue this interview!

*after a few moments, they turn around and kiss each other quickly before grinning*
Justin: Okay.
Jc: What’s the next question?

Who’s top?

Justin: Um...
Jc: Er... this is classified information...

That’s okay. I figured it was.

Justin: *cough*I’mtop*cough*
Jc: Justin!

Another question sound nice?

Jc: Yes!

When did you two discover your sexuality?

Jc: When I was a little kid... yeah, when I was in elementary school. I never saw myself liking girls and when I got to the age of attraction, it was to boys.
Justin: You had it easy.
Jc: Well... I wouldn’t call it easy, per say. I struggled in accepting it.
Justin: I thought I was straight until I met Jc, then I told myself I was bi for years until I finally accepted that women aren’t attractive. I don’t think I struggled with accepting the liking of men... I just went with it. *looks at Jc* You are just too damn irresistible.
Jc: Love you too.

So sweet. A lot of people in this world have issues with accepting their sexuality. Have anything to say your fans that are one of those many?

Jc: Just... know you aren’t alone. There are so many people to talk to around you that... start talking with your friends, in my opinion, and they will help you no matter what you decide.

Justin: I have to agree with Jc, and what people need to know is that it isn’t wrong to be gay. To be happy is to be yourself, and being yourself means accepting the unchangeable.

Jc: So poetic honey.

Why did you two decide to come out to the world when you did?

Justin: I feel there was a lot of pressure for us to keep it secret any longer, what with so many people starting to get ideas.
Jc: Rumors were being spread. We don’t care if the world knows we are gay, we have accepted ourselves, but we didn’t want to come out until the rest of *NSYNC was okay with it. What happens to one of us effects the rest of us.
Justin: What pushed us to make the final decision was when the photo was leaked of us holding hands and looking at each other in that way... *grins at Jc*
Jc: Our families were being questioned and we didn’t want them to deal with such a burden anymore.

Are your parents accepting of you two?

Justin/Jc: Of course!

Do you see yourselves as a role model now for the gay community?

Justin: Um... I don’t think a role model but more like a... um...
Jc: An example to gay people.
Justin: Yes! That’s it! That is why I love you.
Jc: Uh-huh. *grins*

Um... lets see... oh wow, I can believe this question is in here.

Justin: Ask it, ask it, ask it!
Jc: Calm down puppy.
Justin: Please ask it, please!

Who is considered the “girl” in the relationship?

*Jc begins to laugh and Justin points at him, smiling*
Justin: He is, TOTALLY!
Jc: I can act like the guy!
Justin: Nuh-uh! I so dominate you.

I wasn’t going to ask it but Justin wanted it.

Justin: Is the interview over yet? I’m hungry.
Jc: Justin that isn’t nice!

Just one more question guys.

Justin: Yay!
Jc: I wish we could have stayed for more.
Justin: No he doesn’t!

I heard that you two wrote a song together, that was for each other and about your relationship.

Justin: You heard right. Okay, now let us go get food!
Jc: That wasn’t the question! Now stay puppy!
Justin: Aww...

Heh. Do you plan to put the song on *NSYNC’s next album, release it as a single, or just keep it to yourselves?

Jc: We’re thinking about putting it on the next album. But if it doesn’t, the world will be able to hear us sing it together.
Justin: *looks at Jc* I would love to sing to you in front of thousands of screaming fans.
Jc: *looks at Justin* I would love to sing to you in front of thousands, too.

You guys are too cute. Okay, you can go get food now.

Justin: Yay!
Jc: Dork.

TA-DA #MyTumblrPeeps


Completed
NsyncLanceFan is the author of 23 other stories.


You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story