( Tres .

I walked through the front door of JC's house, in the middle of JC and Justin, so I wouldn't stumble. I wasn't drunk, tipsy, yes. I was sane, with a few screws loose, but very much in control. They'd both helped me upstairs and ended up just dumping me on  JC's bed.

"Thanks for being gentle," I said sarcastically.

Justin laughed, his eyes were a bit red. Yep, Mr. JT was tipsy, too. I took off my shoes, jewelry, and got off the bed. I needed to get this war paint off my face. I smacked JC on the butt as I passed him, going into his bathroom. He was also tipsy, and didn't seem to mind. I was drowning out the sound of JC and Justin's chatting, as I splashed the last bit of water on my face and dabbed it with a towel. Better. Now...the last part of my birthday surprise.

I walked back into the bedroom and went over to the light-switch. I needed to dim the lights, they were killing my eyes and setting my brain on fire. I didn't hear any complaints, so I knew I was doing something right. I went and stood between the bed and the side chair, JC and Justin, respectively. I grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it up over my head, slowly dropping it off my fingertips. I was sporting a black bra and satin-material matching, thong. They weren't paying me any attention before, but all eyes were on me now.

"Zee, what are you doing?" Justin asked, unable to tear his eyes away from me.

I hesitated for a second, unsure if this was what I wanted to do. Without anymore thought, I walked over to Justin. I slowly straddled his hips, roughly kissing him. I was surprised when Justin's hands were grabbing onto my ass, forcing me against his obvious erection. I began to unbutton his plaid shirt, still latched on to his bottom lip, when I felt myself being jerked backward. I was against JC's slender frame, his lips were kissing on my neck as I watched Justin take off his shirt.

"Jace, I think Zahra has the same thing in mind we do."

Aha. So this was what they had been talking about? My plan was actually their scheme all along? I'd be really pissed because of the double-team involved, but...double-team didn't sound so much like a bad idea at the moment. I whimpered softly at the touch of JC's tongue on my skin.

"Guess she did....keep your eyes on J," JC whispered in between kisses, rubbing his bulge against me. He was leaned against his bed, holding onto my hips.

I placed my eyes on Justin, his eyes glued to mine as he rubbed his hands down his chest. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down a bit. I smiled, quickly biting my lip as he pulled his penis out of his boxer briefs. Justin smirked at me as he began to push and pull his skin back and forth. My body boiled up with heat when I heard his soft moan. Almost forgetting about JC, his hand slipped underneath my underwear and began to rub against me. I threw my head back, digging my fingers into the back of his hand.

"Eyes on J," he whispered. I rolled my head back and continued to watch Justin pleasure himself. And feeling JC's hand between my thighs, his bulge, everything was intense. Everything was just the way I wanted it.

Watching Justin's bare chest, heave up and down quickly made my stomach turn flips. I grounded my hips against JC's erection while his fingers continued to lightly rub my clit. I brushed my hair out of my face, digging my backside deeper into JC's hips. The sound of my moans couldn't compete with the sexy moans of JC and Justin. The different sounds of each, struck a nerve inside me, feeding a craving that I'll probably never stop longing for. I didn't know I could be driven to insanity, but....what a way to go. Soon, JC was tightly holding my hips, I was grabbing JC's hands, and Justin was gasping for air as we were going for a record climax at the same time.

"Come on...come on," I encouraged through gritted teeth. My moaning got louder and once I heard Justin come, I let out a piercing scream and came. JC's fingers dug into my waist and he groaned loudly.

We all soaked in our pleasured silence, panting and inhaling air. God, that was inspiring. I was hunched over, and I slowly stood back up, stretching my back. All the blood rushed back to my head and I felt a bit lightheaded, on top of my legs feeling weak. Justin got up and went to the bathroom. I turned around to face JC, looking up at him, as his arms closed around my waist.

"Is this what I'll never forget about this weekend?" I asked.

"Most of it," JC replied kissing my lips. His hands rubbed up my back, and undid the clasp of my bra. I took my arms out, pushing away from JC. I stood, topless, wearing nothing but a thong, and I examined JC.

"You're wearing WAY too much," I smiled. "Off with it." I felt Justin come up behind me, carefully biting on my ear. "You too, Curly."

Justin walked over to the bed, standing a few feet away from JC.

"Jace, don't look at my butt, okay?" Justin joked.

"Oh god. Man, I've already seen more of your body parts I wish I hadn't. I told them let me have my own bus, but noooo, we just HAD to share," JC teased.

I rolled my eyes and laughed softly. It was nice to see them laughing together again. I missed them. And of course it was beyond brilliant watching them get undressed at the same time. There IS a Heaven, half under JC's clothes and the other half under Justin's. Okay...maybe a little Jake Gyllenhaal, Ryan Gosling, and Bradley Cooper, too. But don't tell them that. Oh and Zac Efron, Josh Duhamel, and Ryan Reynolds. Oh! And....nevermind.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Take it off," I smiled.

"Mmm, I love a woman who's assertive," JC said.

"Really....I love a sexy woman with a dirty mouth," Justin said, finally kicking his jeans across the floor.

"Yeah, well take off the fucking clothes. Hurry this shit up. Vamanos!" Both of their eyes were on me, as they continued. This was my wildest fantasy and it was coming true right before my eyes. I'm 30 damn it, and a ménage-et-trois was on my bucket list. I can almost bet that neither of them wanted to share me, but would only share me with each other. Ugh, this is the disgustingly cute stuff I missed.

Sizing up my mates, I felt it was only fair to get rid of my bottoms. I'm thinking I did it too soon. I felt like a pack of ribs amongst pitbulls. The drool, the foaming at the mouth, and the hungry look on their faces. JC opened the drawer of his nightstand and reached into it. He pulled out an unopened tin of condoms. He tossed it to Justin, who in turn tossed it to me. Okay, are we gonna play hot potato or are we going to make me very happy and get this thing rolling?

"We're using the whole tin," Justin said.

"This a variety pack of 48 with three vibrating rings," I said.

JC and Justin shot each other a glance, looking back me.

"We know," they said in-sy....in unison. I gaped doing the calculations. Two of them, 48 condoms....24 times?!? Good GOD what have I gotten myself into?

"Twenty-four times, plus oral? I call your bluff," I said, walking over to Justin. I took out the vibrating ring and looked at it. I have no idea how to use this  thing. Do they need to know that? Course not. I placed the tin on the nightstand, blushing at how JC was looking at me.

"Sure you wanna do that?" JC asked.

"Bluff has been called," I replied defiantly. I figured it went around my tongue, so I did just that, as if I were an expert at it. I signaled for Justin to get up on the bed. I leaned him back a little, he lowered his head to see what I was going to do next, licking his lips. I let the vibrating start and it took a while to get used to my mouth shaking.

I enclosed my fingers around Justin's penis and brought my lips to the head. I barely kissed it, licking my tongue across it. He sighed, while I placed my hands on his hips. I inched him inside my mouth, listening to him groan as I pushed deeper each time I pulled back. I loved the feeling of the vibration in my mouth against his skin, so I could only imagine how much he loved me right now. I knocked his arms out from under him and grabbed his hands. I no longer wanted him to see or touch me, just feel. I was caught up in giving Justin what he wanted, and finally glanced my eyes over to JC. He was leaned against his bed, eyes closed, jerking his skin back and forth. I touched his thigh and his eyes opened immediately. I stared at him for a few seconds and that was all he needed before he understood what I wanted.

JC entered me from behind and I moaned, muffled by the sound of Justin surrounding the insides of my mouth. I put my lips back on the head of his penis, pressed my tongue against the tip and used my hand to push and pull his skin. I felt my body being slammed into JC and my fingers tightened around Justin's. JC's fingers were rubbing up and down the dip of my back, until his hands settled on my waist. He pushed further, and my lips left Justin for a moment. Once my lips found its way back to Justin, I was more than focused on making him reach his peak. I still had one of his hands pinned, the other was pulling on my hair, trying his hardest thrust his hips upward against my hand. JC was gasping and breathing heavily, grabbing my skin. I was almost in tears, not being to able to let JC know how good he was feeling. I heard Justin's moans rising, but I already knew he was close. I felt him throbbing against my hand and I could taste some of him on my tongue. Before I could tease him, his body was jerking uncontrollably, feeling his release spread down my throat. Geez, I'm worse than the whores he was dancing with earlier, aren't I?

"Shit...," Justin moaned.

Justin pulled my face up to his and roughly kissed me. I bit on his lip, feeling myself about to burst with all of JC's precise movements. I was grabbing onto Justin's shoulder throwing myself back into JC.

"Come for me...," Justin whispered in my ear. I moaned, pleading for JC to hit the right spot and make me collapse.

Justin began to kiss on my neck, and rub my breasts. I was in such heat. I felt like I was being tortured. JC was right on the money, pumping in and out of me, his moaning driving me crazy. I was right on the outskirts of reaching absolute nirvana.

"JC......JC...," I moaned.

Justin's teeth sank into my neck, his hand making its' way between my legs. JC's fingers were gripped onto my ass. I pushed myself backward into JC once more and fell into Justin's arms. JC thrusted into me and groaned out. My back was in pain as I made my way onto JC's bed and fell into the mattress.

"I....am....tired," I said.

"So much for calling my bluff," Justin smiled, laying next to me.

"I never said that I'd be able to go twenty-four rounds, I said you guys couldn't."

"I've got an adrenaline rush," JC said as he came back from the bathroom, and laid down on the other side.

I groaned. "Does that mean...?"

"Yep," Justin said.

"Again...better stay still, mama," JC grinned, tossing Justin another condom.

I just took a second to catch my breath while they got themselves situated. I turned toward JC, my eyes going back and forth across the side of his face. I felt Justin's soft kisses on my back and I knew he was ready. JC turned on his side, lifting his right arm up to grab onto the headboard. We gazed into each other's eyes and I knew. I was still in love with JC.

I pulled his chin, and pressed my lips against his. Oh, kissing him was....it felt....I was ready. That's all. I was ready. JC grabbed my leg and lifted it across his hip as he moved closer to me. Once I felt him inside me again, I immediately put my hand on his back, grinding my hips against him. Justin's lips were on my neck, rubbing his erection in between my ass. I hissed as JC was throbbing inside me, scratching my nails down his back; he answered me back by biting down on my shoulder.

I felt Justin spread me from behind and lubricate his area of entry. I was terrified, anal was not anything I had done before. I tried to relax, letting JC's moans and groans distract me in an area of bliss as Justin pushed into me. I grabbed JC tightly, screaming out in pain. Who the HELL said this felt good? I sucked up my painful discomfort and sexed through it.

Once I had gotten past the insanity, I was blown away by the feeling. The friction was damn near heart attack inducing. Justin was skin tight behind me holding my hips, taking the slow and easy route, whereas JC was gripping tightly onto my thigh taking the hard and fast route. I was begging for mercy, wanting to know how amazing this climax was going to be. I turned my face to kiss Justin, knowing that he could feel JC through the barrier separating them. I closed my eyes listening as his moans caressed my ears.

I bucked my hips back and forth, knowing that with this feeling too good, my body wasn't going to hold on for much longer. They both were hitting hot spots and the deep chill was forming down in the tips of my toes. My leg started shaking as both of them picked up the pace. I had fingers digging into different parts of me, glued to each of their hips, pounding both ends rapidly. Talk about a real life Uh-Oh Oreo. I thought I could hold on just a little longer, but with me craving this orgasm so badly, it couldn't wait. They both dug into me at the same time, and I screamed out, my hands violently shook while I gripped JC's back and squeezed Justin's hand. My body went into some sort of spastic convulsion. The climax took charge of me in two different places, something I'd never felt before. The really, really, REALLY "Big O". Those two were still going until one by one, they were out. I pushed my damp hair out of my face, feeling the sting of what just occurred, in my body instantly. We all flipped onto our backs, staring at the ceiling.

"Holy....," Justin sighed.

"Fucking....," I breathed.

"Shit....," JC panted.



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: threeway jc justin