( Cuatro .

For the rest of the late night, I engaged in some of the best sex of my life. We went crazy with the positions, and I made them as creative as possible so no one felt uncomfortable. Justin used the vibrating ring. JC used the vibrating ring. I couldn't catch my breath fast enough, I was gasping for all the air I could get. We didn't make it to twenty-four, because by the time we got through with round eight, it was three in the afternoon the next day. We were beyond the point of exhaustion, but it felt great. I slept between them both, looking like a complete train wreck. Somehow I was under JC's arm and my legs were tangled up amongst Justin's legs. I lifted JC's arm, and eased myself out of Justin's deadly leg grip. I left them on the bed, sleeping, while I went to go grab a much needed shower. Every part of me smelled like scent of man and sex. Never a good combination. Ever.

I made sure to wash my hair and skin thoroughly. Finally exiting the bathroom, I stepped quietly out of JC's room and into the spare, where my things were. As I clasped my bra on, I heard a knock on the door. Who could possibly wake up and see me wearing a bra and a pair of shorts, looking like...JLo or something? It was JC. Duh. Shirtless, wearing only boxer briefs, JC. I smiled as he walked over to me and held me from behind.

"Did you enjoy your birthday?" I asked.

"Yeah, greatest birthday ever. The gifts were....unmatchable," he replied.

"Good, I'm glad you had fun," I said.

"Thank you, Zahra, for....everything. I know things haven't been as good between us in the past, but I don't want that anymore. I need you back in my life."

"I'm here, Josh and I'm sorry I let you believe that I wouldn't ever be there for you."

His held me tighter, and kissed the side of my face. I loved being in his arms. It felt nice. It felt comfortable. It felt safe. It felt like home.

"What would make the rest of this unforgettable weekend, complete?" I asked.

He chuckled softly. "I was going to tell you later tonight, but it can wait until this weekend."

"JC, that's such a slick move," I laughed.

"Not if you stay with me this week."

"I don't know, Josh, seems like a suicide mission," I joked.

"Please?" he smiled.

I nodded. He reached for my my chin, turning my face slightly, kissing me. What could he possibly have in store for me? If it was more sex, I'd have to wait a few days. Seriously, I don't know, but I'm sticking around for the week to find out. I wonder what kind of surprise it'll be. Who knows. All that matters is, los tres amigos finally united and hopefully we'll never have to reunite again.

Amigo out.

Chapter End Notes:
I hope you all enjoyed me Awesome August entry. I sure had a blast writing it. Then again, what writer wouldn't? Lol. :]

Completed
Nerdily Ingenious is the author of 10 other stories.
This story is a favorite of 1 members. Members who liked Los Tres Amigos also liked 16 other stories.
This story is part of the series, JT, JC, and Me.. The previous story in the series is Lose Myself.... The next story in the series is Patience.

You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: threeway jc justin