Author's Chapter Notes:

Another new one...I hope you all like it, let me know!!!

The older man sat in the chair watching the children running around the backyard...Dad!!..he turned and smiled, his baby girl was walking out into the backyard, she looked almost identical to her Mother, her brown wavy hair and she was the only one of their three children that had their mothers gold eyes..he thought back to the day he met her....

September 2011...

JC wasn't really paying attention he was walking down the sidewalk trying to keep a low profile..he stopped at the intersection and looked up at the woman standing next to him waiting to cross the street also..she looked over at him, first he noticed that look on her face that she knew exactly who he was but didn't want to say anything, then he really looked at her face, the most angelic face he had ever laid eyes on, every song he ever wrote felt like this is the face he was talking about, and her eyes..they had to be contacts, ok think quick..you have 2 minutes...

Hi...she smiled,..Hi....my name is JC, I put my hand out to shake hers...nice to meet you JC, I'm Madison..she shook my hand..I wonder if she felt that...O NO, red..she's gonna walk away...hey, um..I'm just in town and I don't like to really..well, you wanna get lunch?.. She looked at me for a minute and then looked around, it was really cute how she was thinking about it, like looking around would help her decide if I was safe or not..it was right then I realized she was different, she didn't see a celebrity..she saw a guy, a guy she didn't know asking her to lunch..

Ummm..sure..and then she smiled this big beautiful smile..I think I decided right then I would never let her leave my life...

DAD!!...JC snapped back to reality..Jael was looking at him and he had to laugh, she had the same look on her face her mom got when she was worried and confused...

Hey baby girl, I have missed you since you moved out....I know Daddy, but I wanna live in the city, I'm young!...her eyes lit up, again her mother...Dad, are you ok?.....You look so much like your Mother..Dad, you always say that!.....He just smiled...he watched as his baby girl walked out into the yard to greet her two nieces...Abigail and Noel...this is what life was really about...



You must login (register) to comment.

Story Tags: Be the first to add a tag to this story